test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• cdasnevescdasneves Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dardove wrote: »
    There are also several other posts on the website with codes.

http://gramynamaxa.pl/?tag=Neverwinter

Thanks. Got one today.
  • paulthatsmepaulthatsme Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Caption:

Time for a battle of the minds...Wawawawawawawa weeeooooweeooooweeeoooo!
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Thanks...appreciated. Just got mine.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • biobrainbiobrain Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014

I always appreciate some free stuff :D
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    mikabella2 wrote: »
    The OnRPG and MMOHuts links need to be moved down to ended promos, they both say they have no keys left.
    Thanks for info, I've updated the wiki. I checked on and moved a couple of others to ended status while I was at it.
  • radiick507radiick507 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I got one that worked as well. Thanks for the link.
  • wick220wick220 Member Posts: 40
    edited January 2014
    Managed to get one! go down the comments till you see a facebook link, scroll down to the neverwinter article and there are some still working codes on that.

Thanks for this! Got one following your instructions.
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Got one as well.

On the bear with the boxed version, is it account wide or single claim?
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    naicalus wrote: »
    Got one as well.

On the bear with the boxed version, is it account wide or single claim?

account wide
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Got a code as well. Thanks again!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ive tried to get the Logitech code a cple of times to no avail it just doesnt let me get a code:(
    If anyones got a spare one?? :p
    edited January 2014
    Ive tried to get the Logitech code a cple of times to no avail it just doesnt let me get a code:(
    On the off chance it would help, did you try using Chrome? I seem to have horrible problems redeeming code through Facebook using explorer but Chrome works smoothly most of the time.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    If anyones got a spare one?? :p
    . . . I got confused the first time I tried, perhaps you ran into the same thing. When you get done filling out the small form and click get code, a facebook pop-up opens up. Look on the on the top left or right for "close" and you can close it and then your code will be displayed behind it on the actual page. I did it on my Kindle using the Silk browser, not sure how it looks on Chrome.
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Couldn't get a key from the Polish site, tried pretty much every key on there.Must all have been used already.
    edited January 2014
    Nope its just not working for me, no matter if I like NeverWinter & Logitech its still showing that i must 'like' NW and no get code button appearing at the bottom...very odd indeed as ive never had this prob before:(
    edited January 2014
    nwnghost wrote: »
    Couldn't get a key from the Polish site, tried pretty much every key on there.Must all have been used already.
    You tried the codes from their Facebook page?
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nope its just not working for me, no matter if I like NeverWinter & Logitech its still showing that i must 'like' NW and no get code button appearing at the bottom...very odd indeed as ive never had this prob before:(

Do you have Adblock, Ghostery or something like them? I had to turn Ghostery off to be able to fill out the form. Hope that helps.
    edited January 2014
    Do you have Adblock, Ghostery or something like them? I had to turn Ghostery off to be able to fill out the form. Hope that helps.

Thanks for all the advice guys but this one pipped it:)

My AVG was blocking Google & Facebook analytics but once unchecked it was all working fine so nabbed a code.

Thanks again fellow Conjurers:p
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for all the advice guys but this one pipped it:)

My AVG was blocking Google & Facebook analytics but once unchecked it was all working fine so nabbed a code.

Thanks again fellow Conjurers:p
    Good to hear!
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I see the NVidia 1 million AD promotion is over and I'm in the market for a new card. Does anyone know if they've got a new, similar promotion?
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    aulduron wrote: »
    I see the NVidia 1 million AD promotion is over and I'm in the market for a new card. Does anyone know if they've got a new, similar promotion?

Don't believe nVidia is currently running any promotions that involve Neverwinter.
  • drakhaniandrakhanian Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    it still can be found at nVidia home page: http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free2play-bundle
    edited January 2014
    New promo companion: Renegade Illusionist

Comes from Arc.

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3030473-come-grab-your-free-arc-gifts_

I know it says it is the faithful initiate, but it is the Illusionist that is unlocked. Also comes with a Vanguard pack.
    edited January 2014
    New promo companion: Renegade Illusionist

Comes from Arc.

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3030473-come-grab-your-free-arc-gifts_

I know it says it is the faithful initiate, but it is the Illusionist that is unlocked. Also comes with a Vanguard pack.

Nice ty very much Dardove, im taking it im gonna have to actually install arc to get these pesky codes hu;)
    edited January 2014
    Nice ty very much Dardove, im taking it im gonna have to actually install arc to get these pesky codes hu;)

Well, the code is listed on the page, but you have to install Arc to code since it can only be done from Arc.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yep got mine today, along with my STO and other PWE games I play.
  • dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    drakhanian wrote: »
    it still can be found at nVidia home page: http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free2play-bundle

I'm wondering if it's still valid.
  • voiceoftemprusvoiceoftemprus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you have ever played any of the current PWE games, except STO, you only need to install ARC, put code(s) in and then you can uninstall. STO requires you to actually load the game (from within Arc) to trigger the reward.
    "CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga." -matixzon
    edited January 2014
    Thanks DarDove all done an dusted, Arc isnt actually that bad by the look of it. Still isnt accepting my Blacklight codes tho...harumph..
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Got it for NW and CO - is the companion account wide, or a 1-off?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums