Install Arc
Options

Game Crashes when Logging into a Character

1235»

Comments

• Options
    drakulinsindrakulinsin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I got the same problem,game finally loads ( yesterday it didnt even want to load ) select char,play and it goes " server not responding " at the middle of the loading screen,i tryed everything that was suggested earlier and nothing helps,please post here if you get any news...
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I got the same problem,game finally loads ( yesterday it didnt even want to load ) select char,play and it goes " server not responding " at the middle of the loading screen,i tryed everything that was suggested earlier and nothing helps,please post here if you get any news...
    . . . . . While in your character select screen, go into the game Options, Video Tab, and down under Effects: Turn off Post-Processing, click Apply and Okay. Then try logging in. If that doesn't work, see my response to ronockolol, below.

ronockolol wrote: »
    Didn't work for me, Still can't log in since 6pm yesterday (GMT) I suppose I should just give up now?

. . . . . Double-check to make sure you turned it off. Barring that, look at the Game Option drop down selection for your video card and choose one of the other ones, like DX9 or one with an "ex" on the end and then Apply, Okay, and restart the client. Then try logging in.
  • Options
    grierdongrierdon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Anyone else with this trouble? Game client stops responding on the Neverwinter loading screen. I have tried safe mode, deleting gamepref files with no luck. This is happening since I went to the winter festival village and was disconnected.
  • Options
    ronockololronockolol Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    . . . . . Double-check to make sure you turned it off. Barring that, look at the Game Option drop down selection for your video card and choose one of the other ones, like DX9 or one with an "ex" on the end and then Apply, Okay, and restart the client. Then try logging in.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for late reply, nope didn't work double triple quadrule quintuple?(real word?) whatever checked didn't work.
  • Options
    ronockololronockolol Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Is anyone still having this problem? It's been almost 2 days now, none of the quick fixes have worked and the thread seems to be dead.
    Is this being sorted? Can I get some sort of status update?
  • Options
    kalspirokalspiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm crashing as soon as I enter the area around the bank. All of my characters are now in a zone of crash right around the bank.