test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.10.20131211a.7

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited January 2014 in Patch Notes (PC)
A full list of today's patch notes are available here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1068301

- Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• themagicbum87themagicbum87 Member Posts: 75
    edited December 2013
    Hooray! I love winter. So much time off to grind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vordraxianvordraxian Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No mention of Sword Coast Adventures. A facebook post suggested it was going live today. Did that change or was it just omitted from the notes?
  • skorphenskorphen Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Doesn't say if glitching instances are fixed... are they? :D
    edited December 2013
    Also, big thanks for removing the invisiwalls around the skill nodes in Sharandar. I don't suppose the scrying stone at Craftsman's Rest in Neverdeath Graveyard was similarly removed, by chance?
  • coolboyzarcoolboyzar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Second note down from top.. Sword Coast Adventues
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    vordraxian wrote: »
    Also, big thanks for removing the invisiwalls around the skill nodes in Sharandar. I don't suppose the scrying stone at Craftsman's Rest in Neverdeath Graveyard was similarly removed, by chance?

They didn't actually remove the invisible walls around the skill nodes. I checked two of the skill nodes that were unreachable on the preview server. One was moved to a different spot and one was removed entirely. Don't know if there were any others that were unreachable and changed with this patch.
  • trampsvktrampsvk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't suppose the scrying stone at Craftsman's Rest in Neverdeath Graveyard was similarly removed, by chance?
    I tested this yesterday on preview server and this scrying stone was accessible :).
    But I cannot see anything about achievements fix (Defend the temple, Gate crashers etc. ...) I only hope, that's also fixed ...
  • ott0madduxott0maddux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    No mention of Sword Coast Adventures. A facebook post suggested it was going live today. Did that change or was it just omitted from the notes?

top item is SWA going live.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can someone please explain the reasoning behind the removal of the fey weapons from the bazaar?
  • dementedghouldementedghoul Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Can someone please explain the reasoning behind the removal of the fey weapons from the bazaar?

I would only guess that since they were tied with Mod 1...

But then, there are still the nightmare items up from release...
    Characters:
    Finnigan - Dwarven Guardian Fighter (60)

Dharov - Dwarven Control Wizard (In Training)

Reikaku - Dwarven Trickster Rogue (In Training)
    edited December 2013
    Thanks to everybody helpfully pointing out that Sword Coast Adventures is in the patch notes. It's not a situation where I'm functionally illiterate. Rather, they added it to the patch notes after I noted that it was omitted.
  • ott0madduxott0maddux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    So no fix to the now broken refining system.
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ott0maddux wrote: »
    So no fix to the now broken refining system.

What is still broken? I thought they fixed all the bugs in the last update.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm bummed they removed they fey weapons... I was saving my bars to get one of those too :(
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
    edited December 2013
    kolbe11 wrote: »
    I'm bummed they removed they fey weapons... I was saving my bars to get one of those too :(

The trade bar vendor has the sinister weapons. It is the fey weapons in the wondrous bazaar that are getting removed.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dardove wrote: »

I hadn't bought any, but I don't understand this either.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    most important feature:

The HUD icon for invocation now shows your specific god's icon.

it is good to see that bugs and new features are prioritized...
  • kirkcaldykirkcaldy Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    •Ebon Downs: Blessing the Bones: There are now more bones more often with clear visual FX to make it easier to complete this quest

YAY !! :cool:
    Didn't like doing that quest, should be good now.

:)
  • hidahayabusahidahayabusa Member Posts: 634 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Let's cross our fingers for the Dungeon Queue system.
    * Notorious Dwarven Bear Cavalry Leader *
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Only the mark of power are op.... the other are cheap atm at the AH
  • kelletonkelleton Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hopefully VT is fixed now
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    no, the mark of stability 20k, the mark of union 20k -.- 100k is only the mark of power ( and are cheap for me ), if you can't afford 100k just try drop them.
  • greekstudgreekstud Member Posts: 46
    edited December 2013
    excuse me but......................you didnt fix the root of ranger bug? lol what are you waiting for? second week of HUGE bug? not all bugs are the same my fellow devs keep that in mind
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    prettycelt wrote: »
    The new system is quite obviously intended to be a money sink. Because reagents are consumed, success or failure, and to boot are harder to come by, you are basically forced into buying Coalescents to assure success. Does this surprise anyone?

Further, all the space that was freed up by not needing to hoard enchantments is now taken up by the need to hoard marks. Way to go, Cryptic.

Wait, success at what? Use preservation wards to protect your marks on ordinary runes and enchantments.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • levonklevonk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Great, now that sword coast adventures is up, everyone is using it. So I'm unable to manage my professions using the Gateway since it is currently under heavy load.
  • yohsouyohsou Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Any word on if this fixed/when there'll be a fix for, the sword going through male GWF legs?
  • elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Good. 5 more foundry spots. Thank you.
  • sepatowsepatow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hmmm, not even an attempt to fix the long broken Dungeon Queue. Just throwing up their hands and admitting defeat on that one it seems.
  • djmackendjmacken Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Seriously? The GWF weapon models are still visually broken...This has been commented on the forums for weeks now. The weapon shaft is broken into two parts.

Also! Many of my DC weapon skins are upside down. For example, the new skin drop from Dread Legion skirmish.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    When I tried to go to the Dread Ring on one of my characters the game crashed. Now the game crashes every time I try to load in that character. I don't know how updating the game can cause unrelated crash issues like this, but it would be nice if it didn't, and if this would be fixed up ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.