test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.10.20131211a.7

2»

Comments

• madamspankymadamspanky Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2013
    game crashing after sharadar dailies and leaving to go to Dread, game crashing at char select screen :(
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sepatow wrote: »
    Hmmm, not even an attempt to fix the long broken Dungeon Queue. Just throwing up their hands and admitting defeat on that one it seems.

This is under content and enviroment - Unless you mean a different problem with the queue.
    Several Dungeons and Epic dungeons could place you into an already finished instance are now resolved.

dardove wrote: »
    Can someone please explain the reasoning behind the removal of the fey weapons from the bazaar?

I'd like to know why too , now I can't complete the Fey weapon set in the collection, partially my own fault though because I logged on earlier but totally forgot to buy one.
  • arturios71arturios71 Member Posts: 0
    edited December 2013
    game crashing after sharadar dailies and leaving to go to Dread, game crashing at char select screen :(

i have the same problem , i cant enter with my GF level 60 the game crash when i try to play this char, is like my GF is stuck in the "portal dimension to change to other map", i can play the rogue very well
  • arturios71arturios71 Member Posts: 0
    edited December 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    When I tried to go to the Dread Ring on one of my characters the game crashed. Now the game crashes every time I try to load in that character. I don't know how updating the game can cause unrelated crash issues like this, but it would be nice if it didn't, and if this would be fixed up ASAP.

same problem the game crash when i try to use my GF level 60, but my other char is fine (same account)
  • guaraguao34guaraguao34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same problem here, most of my characters are already in the dread ring, and the game crashes when i try to log on on those characters. Haven't try the others, but those are low level. I do hope it gets fixed fast.
  • rortierortie Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Also, why is the basic mechanic of joining a dungeon or skirmish still not reliable? I'm tired of joining something only to appear in an empty already done "arena".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Young people....." - Erik Lehnsherr
  • serenlaelyseserenlaelyse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've been unable to get on the Gateway all day... Why hype up Sword Coast Adventures if you can't handle the demand? I use the Gateway every day and I've never seen "unavailable due to heavy load" before.

Hope that there will be expanded Gateway capabilities now that more people will be using it...
  • fabianorpfabianorp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I can only play with my Ranger now, with all other 5 (60s) the game crashes as soon as I log in
  • swolffeswolffe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    When I try to use the gateway I keep getting "Character Not Found" WTF?
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fabianorp wrote: »
    I can only play with my Ranger now, with all other 5 (60s) the game crashes as soon as I log in

I'm having this problem with one character in Dread Ring.
    And just recently I crashed during the Twilight Run in the Winter Festival place, and now I am getting the same problem with that character.
  • jarqujarqu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm having this problem with one character in Dread Ring.
    And just recently I crashed during the Twilight Run in the Winter Festival place, and now I am getting the same problem with that character.

same here one chacter stuck in Dread Ring second ind Winter Festival...
  • chronoskenschronoskens Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have 9 toons 4 of switch crash on loading now, 2 from the start after the patch and 2 in the Winter Event maps unless this is fixed soon I may just say the hell with NW and go back to Minecraft.
  • arbelacarbelac Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You can't start a sword coast adventure if one of your companions is training and don't have 4 other available characters...
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,983 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Let's not forget that Cryptic ALWAYS do other stuff with their patches (note the AI change to companions in the last patch that was undocumented) These threads give patch "Highlights" and I'm not even sure if they do a "Full list of changes", so their may be more fixes and/or bugs after the patch.

The best thing to do if your suddenly having an issue AFTER the patch is submit a support ticket and bug report in-game, that way they can see and address issues quicker ... Just sayin'
    Is it finally a T5/U/T6 KDF Science Ship?
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Nope, just a McKrenim Happy Meal toy.
    IMPERIAL AUSMONAUTS - STO Klingon & Rom-Klink Fleet.

My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zpsb3deonfo.png
  • baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    game crash big time here.. 2 different gwf fighters..

error type ID : 27954185 on both
  • cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ebon Downs: Blessing the Bones: There are now more bones more often with clear visual FX to make it easier to complete this quest.
    Maybe it was just me but I just had this quest with my HR and could only find 7 of the 8 required piles of bones.
  • harbinger815harbinger815 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited January 2014
    Maybe it was just me but I just had this quest with my HR and could only find 7 of the 8 required piles of bones.

when this happens..change instances
  • dethsdezyndethsdezyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I had the same thing, i changed instance, but then also found the last bones by the little graveyard.
    It follows therefore, that this young man will be as unfeeling, as unthinking as the dead, until the day he joins them.
This discussion has been closed.