test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Ranged Combat" Discussion for the Hunter Ranger Class

Comments

• serowforsakenserowforsaken Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    I don't play melee. I play RANGED. I should NOT be forced to use both. Ranger primary is ranged not melee hence the name Ranger

As for the Hunter part. Even hunters have to shoot things at distance.
    In 4E, there are multiple Ranger builds, namely Archery (which is what you want), Two-Weapon Fighting (pure melee), Beastmaster, Hunter, and Marauder.
    What we are getting is Hunter, which is the weapon-switching style.

Just like how there are 2 Fighter builds currently (Great Weapon, Guardian), in the future Cryptic might push out the Archer Ranger.

Alternatively, you can look forward to the (rumoured) Warlock, which should be pure ranged damage dealer. No need to worry about melee at all.
    60 Hunter Ranger
    The rest still up-and-coming!
  • terrek41terrek41 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Building the class around the tab key itself, isn't a good idea when it comes to having stances. I say this because, there are what, three paragon paths for it? Yet, you want it to use both stances when its mainly going to be this path, or that path?

Here's what you should do. Give the class a second powers tab, and a second feats tab at level 10. That deactivate whichever aspect.. melee or range, they just left. And activating the other.

Primary aspect, like the normal levelling. As it is now.
    Secondary aspect, get like 75% of the total points of the first.

Edit:
    As it is right now, this is by far the worst hybrid class I've ever seen. On any game. In my last 21 years of online gaming. The *initial* presentation video for this class, did not show anything at all regarding a melee aspect to the class. It was presented more as a camoflauged, physical ranged class. Absolutely nothing was shown regarding any melee side to it.

If your company wants to make money off this class, in the next module. Then instead of hyping it up with videos, maybe you should actually work on making the class actually worth something to the gaming community on the live server. Otherwise, your going to lose a lot of customers, income, and by continuing to mess the game up even more. There goes whats left of your credibility on this sinking ship. Sorry cryptic, but you probably should have skipped that job advertisement in the paper.
  • warzogwarzog Member Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Alternatively, you can look forward to the (rumoured) Warlock, which should be pure ranged damage dealer. No need to worry about melee at all.

The Warlock, which is another form of the Control Wizard, imo, is unlikely.
    I've heard rumors of the Druid, but then, on my wish list, is the monk.
    Go for the eyes, Boo! GO FOR THE EYES!!!
    (Where's a Miniature Giant Space Hamster when you need one?)
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    terrek41 wrote: »
    Building the class around the tab key itself, isn't a good idea when it comes to having stances. I say this because, there are what, 3 paragon paths for it? Yet, you want it to use both stances when its mainly going to be this path, or that path? So what bonus's are you actually building towards with use of the tab key? Just switching out its weapons, and the related encounters / at-wills? That's it?

Most players are going to actually play it as a ranged type, and switch to melee IF and Only when necessary. Why, because out of the Five current classes on the live shard. Three are melee. One is a primary healer role. The other is the CW. With this, you now have two ranged, and four melee, not counting the heals obviously. You want them to use both, but its not really viable to use both all the time. So why make the class if it has nothing to offer? Sounds more like a cash cow to me. Standing on the edge of a cliff just waiting for a tip.

Its meant to be played by making use of the tab key. To switch between the 2 roles the developers force on the players. So why give the players paragon paths to begin with when they have no real choice, but to play it as the developers say. Or suffer the consequences of poor gameplay.

With the added complexity of the class, the meager scraps of damage it can dish, the amount of time it takes for some of the delays on the abilitys it posseses. The low physical defense of the class. Aside from being able to shift more often than the rest of the classes. This is by far, the worst hybrid-class you people have made on any of the games this company has put out.

Get rid of the dual funcationality of the tab key options listed. Why, because we saw no actual use of it in the preview. It seemed more of a camoflauge / stealth ranged class, with use of a bow, than anything else. Your trying to sell the idea of it having melee weapons, and ranged weapon combo when you already presented it initially *as only a ranged concept*. In that first video you had released, there was NO ACTUAL USE OF ANY MELEE ABILITYS shown. None.

If your going to continue to maintain it as a dual core, ranged-melee combination hybrid. Then you should consider the option of giving the class a second power and feats / paragon path tree, to how can I say it.. specialize their primary role from their secondary one via use of the switching from melee to ranged spec. More work for you, but on the other hand, the secondary role could be less points spent in both power and feats of the overall total. It would at least balance it out a bit more effectively, and allow players to pick which side of the hybrid they wish to play most, tailoring it to their playstyle.

They key note here is the class is designed to be played hybrid like a CW is designed to play range only. You onLy have 1 paragon path on HR But three feat trees Archer tree is is mainly ranged DPS with melee Burst its heavily reliant on crits also. The combat tree now this tree is fun as hell cause its so tanky in my opinion i have 20 con on my HR so i have a lot of HP and i am currently farming royal Guard set with my guildies on test server.

Any way the combat tree is primarily melee DPS i only use ranged in this Tree to ME back and set up fox cunning and split they sky then i rush back into melee mode i did a lot of AoE. I shifted a lot more with this Tree as well as had more Deflection severity in melee mode I think Clear the ground was a better choice for at will for me in this mode over rapid my class features were blade storm and twin blade storm solo and aspect of the pack and twin blade for group play. I used combat tree with three feat builds Combat with Ghostwalker and bloodthirsty and Pure combat and combat with The nature feat that boost healing towards me by 20% along with Feat for Cold steel. From my personal experience with the class you can play it your way but its always gonna be a hybrid like it or not whatever the primary stance you like best the secondary stance skills will be there to complement your main stance.Your dailies are also a important choice i used Cold steel and forest meditation most.

Also to note on the Nature Tree its a buffing tree I am currently testing this Feat Tree i don't think your going to top dmg charts with this tree but with careful play you will not be the lowest dmg dealer. Now this Tree is a true hybrid tree your not mainly gonna be in ranged or melee with this tree like the two top trees its all depend on what encounter buffs you want to use you can do a lot of CC with this tree if you want if your going this route try getting all the action point feats also and constantly use cold steel or seismic shot This tree doesn't feel as tanky as the melee tree but not as squishy like the archer tree. I think i respect completely when running this tree and put all my con points into Int for CD reduction witch helped a lot cause i ran Fox Cunning/Shift and Stag Skills with ME and being able to use them more was a blessing. Atm i think a few feats are broken in this tree well in all the trees TBH more so in this tree.

That said The nature tree is fun if you're in a group with like CW and you combine your dailies AS and Cold steel was a fun combo when i run nature i always have cold steel feated for snare duration. I also spammed Seismic shot for its own CC its pull heps when clerics are in danger and need breathing time or if trash mobs are on there asses.

Ok rant off You can choose a primary stance to be in most the time but your still gonna need to switch to get the full dmg potential out of the class i think you roughly cut your dmg output in half staying in a single stance. The class has high synergy in the fact that ranged skills like split the sky and Rain of arrows complemented Melee mode combat. Fox cunning/shift are good in both mode for AoE/Single target dmg and force dodge while in ranged mode. what ever tree you gonna use your Class feats are also very important to chose i could not pick the same feats for the nature build like i could the archer or melee build i need more action point gain and my Dailies had to do more dmg. with that said a few skills need their dmg looked at Like hawk shot and a few feat and bugs fixes and the class is ok imho.
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    terrek41 wrote: »
    The *initial* presentation video for this class, did not show anything at all regarding a melee aspect to the class. It was presented more as a camoflauged, physical ranged class. Absolutely nothing was shown regarding any melee side to it.

I believe you saw what you wanted to see. ;)

Here's the video.
    Watch between 25-35 seconds. Heck there's more focus on the melee combat than the ranged combat IMO.
  • slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    looking forward to reading abit more on the nature tree test volt, kinda hoping it would be possible to keep con and just use recovery instead for a nature build :)
    edited November 2013
    slambit wrote: »
    looking forward to reading abit more on the nature tree test volt, kinda hoping it would be possible to keep con and just use recovery instead for a nature build :)

I run fox cunning with foxes grace feat i believe thats whats its called puts fox on the shortest CD possible its a god blessing to a cleric that gets hit with it or CW. I like that flat CD reduction with int. On a side note royal guard set is by far the best HR set cuas it has a chance of reducing the CD on all encounter by 30% makes it so i don't have to stack much recovery at all unless its on my jewels.
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mio1968mio1968 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited November 2013
    voltomey wrote: »
    They key note here is the class is designed to be played hybrid like a CW is designed to play range only. You onLy have 1 paragon path on HR But three feat trees Archer tree is is mainly ranged DPS with melee Burst its heavily reliant on crits also. The combat tree now this tree is fun as hell cause its so tanky in my opinion i have 20 con on my HR so i have a lot of HP and i am currently farming royal Guard set with my guildies on test server.

Any way the combat tree is primarily melee DPS i only use ranged in this Tree to ME back and set up fox cunning and split they sky then i rush back into melee mode i did a lot of AoE. I shifted a lot more with this Tree as well as had more Deflection severity in melee mode I think Clear the ground was a better choice for at will for me in this mode over rapid my class features were blade storm and twin blade storm solo and aspect of the pack and twin blade for group play. I used combat tree with three feat builds Combat with Ghostwalker and bloodthirsty and Pure combat and combat with The nature feat that boost healing towards me by 20% along with Feat for Cold steel. From my personal experience with the class you can play it your way but its always gonna be a hybrid like it or not whatever the primary stance you like best the secondary stance skills will be there to complement your main stance.Your dailies are also a important choice i used Cold steel and forest meditation most.

Volt, does the feat that increases healing by 20% affect life steal, potions, and regeneration?
    edited November 2013
    mio1968 wrote: »
    Volt, does the feat that increases healing by 20% affect life steal, potions, and regeneration?

Natures blessing ill need to test more i cant seem to notice it working mite be broke or dose not scale well atm i also want to know if it boost all healing going towards me even from clerics. There are a few feats that need proper rewording in nature tree like its keystone feat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maxillion2maxillion2 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am trying to run a nature build also but the CD on the skills like Fox Cunning are so long Volt what are your ability scores and what race are your if you can spec out of the primary and secondary attributes.
  • trampsvktrampsvk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    mio1968 wrote: »

As far as I tested it increases the regeneration, life steal, healing from camp fire and my cleric companion, but not potions.
  • trampsvktrampsvk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am playing HR since it became available on test and leveled it before the nerfs come ... I had to admit, it was really fun and even if it wasn't what I was looking for (archer ranger), I liked to play it. Some powers were really strong, some were useless (for my play style), but after all it was really nice class ( during the last 10-12 years of my MMO experience) it was quite good implementation of ranger. Then first wave of nerfs hits the class and it was still enjoyable and playable ... I have no problem with playing both stances (in RoM my main character was Warrior - Archer, even if everyone told me, that is the worst combination I can play, but I was playing for this character and learned how to benefit from it) ... but last nerfs, especially nerf of Hawk Shot ... that was the ONLY encounter with hi damage burst, and its damage was cut to 50% only ... I have TR, GWF, GF and CW lvl 60 and my main is now GWF ... I have DC lvl 34 and I have feeling, that my DC can make more damage right now as my HR (7+ enchantments, crafted bow with the perfect terror enchantment, GS 12.6k, not all things I have are epic), I respec my char maybe 10 times to try different build, different approach ... the potential of the class is really big, but right now ... some skills are bugged, some are useless due to low damage ...
    As I read this thread (or parent thread : HR feedback thread) I often ask myself : if someone want to play melee only HR, isn't a TR better choice for this player ? Or if someone wants to play ranged only (OK, I also prefer ranged stance), why he/she don't play CW instead of complaining, how HR is broken ? I want play HR That way : start fight from distance and fire arrows until enemy died or approach to melee stance, then change stance and finish the enemy with my blades ... and HR gives me this opportunity ... but right now I more run around then really fighting ... and it is absolutely NOT what I wanted ... but I still have some hopes, that in the end it will be my main character, because I am waiting for from the beginning of open beta.

Thanks for reading.
    edited November 2013
    trampsvk wrote: »
    I am playing HR since it became available on test and leveled it before the nerfs come ... I had to admit, it was really fun and even if it wasn't what I was looking for (archer ranger), I liked to play it. Some powers were really strong, some were useless (for my play style), but after all it was really nice class ( during the last 10-12 years of my MMO experience) it was quite good implementation of ranger. Then first wave of nerfs hits the class and it was still enjoyable and playable ... I have no problem with playing both stances (in RoM my main character was Warrior - Archer, even if everyone told me, that is the worst combination I can play, but I was playing for this character and learned how to benefit from it) ... but last nerfs, especially nerf of Hawk Shot ... that was the ONLY encounter with hi damage burst, and its damage was cut to 50% only ... I have TR, GWF, GF and CW lvl 60 and my main is now GWF ... I have DC lvl 34 and I have feeling, that my DC can make more damage right now as my HR (7+ enchantments, crafted bow with the perfect terror enchantment, GS 12.6k, not all things I have are epic), I respec my char maybe 10 times to try different build, different approach ... the potential of the class is really big, but right now ... some skills are bugged, some are useless due to low damage ...
    As I read this thread (or parent thread : HR feedback thread) I often ask myself : if someone want to play melee only HR, isn't a TR better choice for this player ? Or if someone wants to play ranged only (OK, I also prefer ranged stance), why he/she don't play CW instead of complaining, how HR is broken ? I want play HR That way : start fight from distance and fire arrows until enemy died or approach to melee stance, then change stance and finish the enemy with my blades ... and HR gives me this opportunity ... but right now I more run around then really fighting ... and it is absolutely NOT what I wanted ... but I still have some hopes, that in the end it will be my main character, because I am waiting for from the beginning of open beta.

Thanks for reading.

I Believe they need to completely rework the hawkeye and hawk shot skills. Before the patch Hawkshot was a very solid dps skill to use over The stag Skills in A nature build its Melee Buff version still could have used some work though you cant even notice it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    trampsvk wrote: »

Thanks for reading.

I think you "hit the nail on the head!" ATM, the HR does so little damage, and you spend forever running, that it gets tiresome very fast!
  • serowforsakenserowforsaken Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    warzog wrote: »
    The Warlock, which is another form of the Control Wizard, imo, is unlikely.
    I'm not sure if it is confirmed or not (it is a rumour, after all) but the Warlock is its own class in 4E.
    Hence, if Warlock is coming, it will be its own class, and not a Wizard build.
    60 Hunter Ranger
    The rest still up-and-coming!
    edited November 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Furthermore, it is common knowledge in the MMO Media Industry that those who post on gaming forums are the minority of players in an online game. This is why MMO Gaming Feedback is gained from many other sources other than gaming forums and fan sites

After 3 patches, which make little to no sense to me, could you possibly elaborate on the many other sources of MMO Gaming Feedback?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    warzog wrote: »
    After 3 patches, which make little to no sense to me, could you possibly elaborate on the many other sources of MMO Gaming Feedback?
    . . . . . They do random surveys, they prowl Fansites and other Gaming News/Forums as well. They also listen to In-Game Chat as well as gain feedback from bug reports, GM Tickets and such. As well, on the preview they run incognito on characters and gain feedback that way. They also have characters of their own on the live server and gain feedback just by being active in the game. As well, they also gain feedback from the Community Team here on the forums who gain feedback through PM's, Skype, running with players, and so forth. I personally do compilations of weekly feedback of PM's and other direct communications I get from players who do not feel comfortable using these forums. And that's just the methods I, personally, know about.
    edited November 2013
    The nature tree Needs work its keystone skill needs to boost the number of targets that can be effected by your buffs i kinda wish grace of the fox was not so far down in the tree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    . . . . . They do random surveys, they prowl Fansites and other Gaming News/Forums as well. They also listen to In-Game Chat as well as gain feedback from bug reports, GM Tickets and such. As well, on the preview they run incognito on characters and gain feedback that way. They also have characters of their own on the live server and gain feedback just by being active in the game. As well, they also gain feedback from the Community Team here on the forums who gain feedback through PM's, Skype, running with players, and so forth. I personally do compilations of weekly feedback of PM's and other direct communications I get from players who do not feel comfortable using these forums. And that's just the methods I, personally, know about.

Thank you for the reply.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I must say that I'm quite disappointed that the Ranger has been left so weak in comparison to the other dps classes (and before anybody comes along talking about HR being control or whatever , so is CW but they do a lot of damage as well as control) I really hope that this is being worked on before the class launches , I know that both myself and many other players have been awaiting the HR release and it will be so disappointing if it is left so underpowered in comparison to other classes , at the moment nobody would willingly take a HR over say a CW or TR.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    I must say that I'm quite disappointed that the Ranger has been left so weak in comparison to the other dps classes (and before anybody comes along talking about HR being control or whatever , so is CW but they do a lot of damage as well as control) I really hope that this is being worked on before the class launches , I know that both myself and many other players have been awaiting the HR release and it will be so disappointing if it is left so underpowered in comparison to other classes , at the moment nobody would willingly take a HR over say a CW or TR.
    . . . . . Have you tried respeccing into other powers, feats and stats since the changes? I personally know a few HRs who have been playing the class from the get-go and even after the change they are loving the class and find themselves to still be doing a lot of damage, both in melee and ranged.

. . . . .They don't post on these forums much at all but if you all who are having issues playing or enjoying the HR would post your specs, perhaps those who are successfully and enjoyably playing the Hunter Ranger might be able to give you all some tips or advice? For those I know who don't post on these forums, I'd be happy to relay your specs to them and see if they would want to offer any advice I could relay back here.
    edited November 2013
    I played it from the launch day on preview until a couple of weeks back when a lot of its skills got a lot of reduced damage , don't get me wrong it has got potential and I really am enjoying the class since you actually have to play it to realize its full potential but at the moment I just don't see it ever doing the same kind of dps as my CW . With the new build going up last night I'll play a good 6 + hours session today and see what I think now , also the idea of getting people to share builds / playstyles is a good one , since we will have a dedicated subforum sooner or later we may as well start sharing somewhere.
    edited November 2013
    I played it from the launch day on preview until a couple of weeks back when a lot of its skills got a lot of reduced damage , don't get me wrong it has got potential and I really am enjoying the class since you actually have to play it to realize its full potential but at the moment I just don't see it ever doing the same kind of dps as my CW . With the new build going up last night I'll play a good 6 + hours session today and see what I think now , also the idea of getting people to share builds / playstyles is a good one , since we will have a dedicated subforum sooner or later we may as well start sharing somewhere.

If your playing strictly melee or ranged your cutting your dmg output by 50% literally you have to play this class to its hyrbid style to maximise its dps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    If your playing strictly melee or ranged your cutting your dmg output by 50% literally you have to play this class to its hyrbid style to maximise its dps.

this is nonsense!!!
    just imagin u slot binding, constricting and maybe commanding shot, how on earth would u get more dps by using meleeskills?
    Also aslong u are specced archery switching to melee is always a dps decrease...not only cuz only ur range skills benefit from this specc but also cuz u only do max dmg on max range!
    Have fun switching to melee and lose the 20% dmg buff from ur feat....
    edited November 2013
    xmousepadx wrote: »
    this is nonsense!!!
    just imagin u slot binding, constricting and maybe commanding shot, how on earth would u get more dps by using meleeskills?
    Also aslong u are specced archery switching to melee is always a dps decrease...not only cuz only ur range skills benefit from this specc but also cuz u only do max dmg on max range!
    Have fun switching to melee and lose the 20% dmg buff from ur feat....

This comment sums up the reason people are playing this class horribly and calling for dmg buffs. I Played all three trees in HR class Nature is by far the weakest tree but has nice buffs and debuffs my only beef is that it needs a increase in the amount of targets the buffs can hit. Second Go reread archery at least 5 of the archery skills also affect melee skill that tree is a primarily ranged Tree with melee burst if you not using melee to complement your ranged skill your doing horrible dmg. Have you check out bloodthirsty beauty of a feat in archery. Go 10 in combat pick up seeker and Agile Hunter i believe also pick up a regular feat that gives you a dmg buff when ever you swap stances you can swap stance easily burst in melee mode switch back and burst from range also adding aspect of serpent and twinblade storm only boost the dps from this type of build even more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    This comment sums up the reason people are playing this class horribly and calling for dmg buffs. I Played all three trees in HR class Nature is by far the weakest tree but has nice buffs and debuffs my only beef is that it needs a increase in the amount of targets the buffs can hit. Second Go reread archery at least 5 of the archery skills also affect melee skill that tree is a primarily ranged Tree with melee burst if you not using melee to complement your ranged skill your doing horrible dmg. Have you check out bloodthirsty beauty of a feat in archery. Go 10 in combat pick up seeker and Agile Hunter i believe also pick up a regular feat that gives you a dmg buff when ever you swap stances you can swap stance easily burst in melee mode switch back and burst again from range mode if you cant i dont know what to say.
    Thanks for taking the time to explain your spec. Much appreciated!
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for taking the time to explain your spec. Much appreciated!

No your right i can get a head of myself some times lolz i think i am gonna fool around With InT since i got the Royal guard set now wanna see how fast i can get my skills off CD and put up more dmg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    This comment sums up the reason people are playing this class horribly and calling for dmg buffs. I Played all three trees in HR class Nature is by far the weakest tree but has nice buffs and debuffs my only beef is that it needs a increase in the amount of targets the buffs can hit. Second Go reread archery at least 5 of the archery skills also affect melee skill that tree is a primarily ranged Tree with melee burst if you not using melee to complement your ranged skill your doing horrible dmg. Have you check out bloodthirsty beauty of a feat in archery. Go 10 in combat pick up seeker and Agile Hunter i believe also pick up a regular feat that gives you a dmg buff when ever you swap stances you can swap stance easily burst in melee mode switch back and burst from range also adding aspect of serpent and twinblade storm only boost the dps from this type of build even more.

Thanks for the tips , I'll work on using both melee and ranged and see where that takes me , plus at the moment I could probably use a good epic set with a decent 4 piece bonus so I'll work on that too , right now I only have blue gear and a few of the easy to get purple gears, I really want it to be a great class because I have been looking forwards to it for such a long time lol .
  • saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

This is certainly true. I quite enjoy Serpent + Fox (both side of the 'coin') as a 'pure' ranged. 5 stacks of Serpent and anything that comes too close gets massive dmg. I'd toggle more, but am content at the moment.

Does twinblade work correctly, though? I thought it felt 'off'.
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the tips , I'll work on using both melee and ranged and see where that takes me , plus at the moment I could probably use a good epic set with a decent 4 piece bonus so I'll work on that too , right now I only have blue gear and a few of the easy to get purple gears, I really want it to be a great class because I have been looking forwards to it for such a long time lol .

Royal guard and T1 pvp set are good sets to use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]