test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes NW.5.20130911a.8

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
A full list of today's patch notes is available here.
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• echokazulechokazul Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I see some pretty good bug fixes in this patch. Sweet.
    Kyba Fell- Tiefling GF (Main)
    RainFeather- Dragonborn DC
    Rune Fell- Drow CW
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    DCs and TRs should be exceptionally happy after patching. keep fighting the good fight!
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Pretty good fixes this week.

My DC is liking the FF fix, not so much the HoF fix. Dragon fix is much appreciated. Hopefully we'll see some more DC fixes *cough*arpen*cough* next week.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • nemesaonemesao Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Small but decent patch, keep up good work.
  • misssmooziemisssmoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I kinda dislike the patch, means price on Ancient stuff will drop as Draco will be easier. And FF's poor healing is much less an issue than ArP not worrking.. Or of course, could always increase my power even more I guess.. 8k here I come..
    Wizard.jpg
  • pandapaulpandapaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 424 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I appreciate that some of these fixes were very much needed... But really I think more needs to be done within a week though.. I mean at that pace ^^^^^^ its going to take years to fix all the current issues
  • vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    All fixes
    Other than the Dc buff (seen less Dc's about so it's welcome buff).

+1 to this patch ;)
  • aleluyahaptism1aleluyahaptism1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    when will the server up? in +8gmt? dont know how to convert your time...
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2013

I believe it is set for 1 1/2 hours from start time. So, just over an hour from now.
  • keltz0rkeltz0r Member Posts: 85
    edited September 2013
    wow, a good patch! i think this is two in a row, good stuff cryptic clear improvement here :)
    No longer playing NW
  • aleluyahaptism1aleluyahaptism1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    thanks, saw it in fanpage too. :) gonna eat for a while...
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Very good news, I love the TR fix, it's really annoying to have to log out completely.
    Also I appreciate the dragon fix, I just fought one in an event and couldn't understand that I always got hit even when I was out of the attack range.
    Also, great to know about the AH sorting feature.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    pandapaul wrote: »
    I appreciate that some of these fixes were very much needed... But really I think more needs to be done within a week though.. I mean at that pace ^^^^^^ its going to take years to fix all the current issues

well, while the game is out, fixes are a never-ending story ;)
    but while they focus on fixes, and minor balances(carefully). and dont utterly destroy classess *coughs*gwf*coughs* ...
    I'm pretty content.

I'm playing all classes, and Don't get me wrong, I love playing the gwf... solo ... =)
    as a group .. I select any of the other classes.

There is no other class I've seen kicked out of groups as much as a Gwf.. (; I'ts pwe's Troll class ;)
    I really feel sorry for those who start playing and try to gear upp their gwf's and don't have other classes as a main.. =(
  • pshycoticjoepshycoticjoe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What about 1 side in Grym pvp, the Luscun side the gate issue is fixed, and the other side still can jump gate before they open. This is very 1 sided and very unbalanced. out of all the things in the patch you guys over looked this big issue?

epic fail for patch
  • kobohoggykobohoggy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You know all it takes to make the GWF slightly more wanted is to patch up all those glitched shortcuts, and skippable bosses, in CN and TOS etc right? I know people will complain about this, but the devs should include better loot in Dungeon Chest that is not bop as an incentive for making players play the game the right way. Dungeons are getting stupid and after over 100 runs in these dungeons, I am bored of doing the same thing and getting useless loots at the end of it. Patch up all the dungeons and start dropping rare idols exchangeable for 40k astral diamonds or something like that in DD chests! :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    . . . . . Greetings! Keep an eye on the first post in this thread for updates on Maintenance. There's a link to a time converter there-in also. Safe travels!
  • jediknight16jediknight16 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Still no fix for Gauntlgrym, should be a priority ; and nothing to prevent / punish players from leaving dungeons and pvp.. Like someone else said, at that speed it's gonna take years to fix bugs and have improvements.
  • pandapaulpandapaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 424 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    kobohoggy wrote: »
    You know all it takes to make the GWF slightly more wanted is to patch up all those glitched shortcuts, and skippable bosses, in CN and TOS etc right? I know people will complain about this, but the devs should include better loot in Dungeon Chest that is not bop as an incentive for making players play the game the right way. Dungeons are getting stupid and after over 100 runs in these dungeons, I am bored of doing the same thing and getting useless loots at the end of it. Patch up all the dungeons and start dropping rare idols exchangeable for 40k astral diamonds or something like that in DD chests! :mad: :mad: :mad:

That won't help given that CW aoe dps is currently higher than GWF anyways.. That alone will lead to ppl to continue to stack CWs even if they can't push mobs off cliffs... But for some reason the devs just ignore this.. It's only been what like 5 weeks now..
    Good job devs
    #sigh
  • pshycoticjoepshycoticjoe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Still no fix for Gauntlgrym, should be a priority ; and nothing to prevent / punish players from leaving dungeons and pvp.. Like someone else said, at that speed it's gonna take years to fix bugs and have improvements.

I agree 1 of the biggest pvps we have and yet greatly overlooked
  • jabberwacky57jabberwacky57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Great news for TR and end game dungeon dwelers, thanks for the patch, keep up the good work
  • koralaikoralai Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Good patch :)

Also i don't think the pace is bad. The patches get properly tested on the Preview shard after all. So we should be happy getting well tested stuff. I play another game that adds new content that is pretty much not tested till the take server down for the patch xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    As I said on preview I'll say again, loving the patch. To the folks who want more, it's understandable, but I am rather surprised to see relatively negative posts o_O. Oh well, can't please them all.
    contents to be decided
  • hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    ok for fix of dragon attack , but useless of you don't fix guardian block bugS: useless if gf can't block wing buffet and cc
  • celebrindal2celebrindal2 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    A full list of today's patch notes is available here.

Where is the Queue love?
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Where is the flame strike crit that was suposed to be fixed according to the latest patch notes ??

Lets hope this time patch notes will do what they are supose to do lol

About the this patch notes, well done on fixing those ones
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Where is the Queue love?

At some point in the future.
  • augestflexaugestflex Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just wanted to say thanks for the patch. Both excited about it and appreciative of the changes that were implemented.

Please give my kudos to the devs and others involved in the fixes!
    edited September 2013
    pandapaul wrote: »
    That won't help given that CW aoe dps is currently higher than GWF anyways.. That alone will lead to ppl to continue to stack CWs even if they can't push mobs off cliffs... But for some reason the devs just ignore this.. It's only been what like 5 weeks now..
    Good job devs
    #sigh

A good gs GWF still have the option to innitiate fights because of the tankiness, and make things easier for the CWs to start the combos but I agree, most will still pick a CW for the pure dps and controls and cheese. That doesn't take away the fact the devs shouldn't fix the short cut and boss glitches, and add better loot to chest, meaning greater effort for better rewards. The game should be played the right way with all glitches removed, and mobs pushes off of cliff should be reduced in most areas, and it will still make CWs needed for parties, just saying.
  • rayzlerrayzler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Great job Crypts, lots of fixes!!
    edited September 2013
    I have all 5 classes at level 60 and nowadays am playing mostly CW for dungeons like Castle Never and Malabog just because it's so much easier to party up and makes the game far easier with cheese, so in no ways I am bias saying the GWF and the dungeons and the looting needed fix, having done over 100 dungeons. I believe these are the most pressing fixes that needs to be done and it will give the game a new breath of life.
This discussion has been closed.