Install Arc
Options

Graphic Bugs since update.

124»

Comments

• Options
    phantomj25phantomj25 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I know that pre patch I had no issues with graphics indoors after patch I and my friends along with many here have had the same issue and we all update our graphic drivers to the latest version when they are available.
  • Options
    bethshebabethsheba Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bump, Mods please ask devs to sound off that they are working on this.

I thankee.
  • Options
    khlonkhlon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I logged in for a bit after the latest patch (august 26) and at least Finding Honor was working, no graphical glitches. Didn't try any other dungeon so dunno if it's completely fixed.
  • Options
    quigonkennyquigonkenny Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Since the 8/26 patch, I haven't seen any of the indoor issues, but there's still the odd graphical glitch, and in zones with a lot of people (Protector's Enclave especially), I've noticed issues with textures taking a long time to load, both in the environment (like the piles of leaves in PE) and the interface (item icons, map interface, etc.). Then other times it's perfectly fine. As someone had suggested earlier, I've encountered fewer issues (even before the latest patch) when turning off MSAA and lowering shader effects below "Very High". I've also noticed (before and after the patch) a very distinct line on some levels between the near and far LOD. It's especially noticeable in areas with grass models. Looks almost like a wind blowing ahead of the character as they move forward. Odd effect...
  • Options
    harrybushtillharrybushtill Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm having the same problem - DirectX9, Ati graphics, auto aspect ratio. Ever since the last patch if the view includes a roof that is being "blanked out" then the whole rendering of the scene is just randomly blanked out in pieces. It's basically impossible to do anything inside a building.
  • Options
    deganjideganji Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Getting this bug again after September 5 update. Seems to only be effecting my lowbie character.

Mission with this glitch so far:
    Finding Honor
    Cornering Karzov

Also noticed textures are loading a lot slower than usual since patch.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Getting this bug again as well since the Sept 5th update in a low level indoor quest area (Finding Honor) with a character newly created today.

Windows Vista 64 bit, ATI Radeon 4870, DX 11.

Edit: It happens in Nasher HQ as well.
  • Options
    mrimpatient1mrimpatient1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Getting this same bug. From reading all the replies, this is definately a coding problem, because I see the full range of AMD and Nvidia cards reporting in, and the intel intergrated ones as well.

Wish we could get a timeline on when this will be fixed. I enjoy the game, but this makes it unplayable for me.
  • Options
    greeniewolf0greeniewolf0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 83
    edited September 2013
    Literally in the finding honor quest right now. Attaching a screenshot of how bad the graphics glitches are for me.
  • Options
    dedaemporerdedaemporer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    m7m8z23z2biv.jpg

same for me and it can't be my card or whatever its the game whats bugged .....
    Got a gtx 690.

So yeah everything was fine before that patch came.
  • Options
    dvirbldvirbl Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    been having the same problem with finding honor mission, apparently the bug is back.
    considering cryptic's track record with bugs can't say i'm surprised too much, unfortuantly.
  • Options
    voran3voran3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have the problem too

Radeon HD 6800

Wont be playing this game anymore.
  • Options
    kurrailkurrail Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Having the same issues in the Blacklake dungeons.

nVidia GTX 260
    Athas Taldiran - Half-Elf Hunter Ranger
    Raif Kurrail - Human Guardian Fighter
    Silvanesta - Human Control Wizard
    Turin Blackhammer - Dwarf Great Weapon Fighter
    Braden Swiftfoot - Halfling Trickster Rogue
    Iliyanna Silverstar - Sun Elf Devoted Cleric
  • Options
    charlesmorbidcharlesmorbid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm happy after read this topic!
    Because I thought that this bug just happens with me! This did me think that some hardware was crashed, or something... But isn't the case =)

Well, I'll back play Aika while this bug keeps on..

Specs:
    -Fx 8150
    -Gtx 670 (last driver version)
    -8GB RAM
  • Options
    charlesmorbidcharlesmorbid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Double post ;X

Im sorry
  • Options
    skuzzydemonskuzzydemon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    At least I'm not the only one....screen shots in this thread show my issue exactly so I won't bother posting more. 11 pages over 3 weeks makes me suspect this is not going to be resolved quickly
  • Options
    khlonkhlon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Up this is still a problem. It was fixed for 2 or 3 days but then the problem came back.
  • Options
    vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Problem has returned in Finding Honor region
    Tried all the Option --> Video --> Dx 9 and or 11 selections and there is no difference

Intel Core i7 960 Nehalem 3.2GHz
    LGA 1366 - Intel X58 / ICH10R
    ASUS P6T Deluxe V2
    ASUS VG236H (60 refresh)
    RAM: 6GB : 2GB x 3 Kingston DDR3 PC3-1333 Intel i7 Triple Channel
    EVGA Geforce 670 GTX FTW 2GB
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
  • Options
    sepheresephere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm having the same problem,
    I've noticed that it's mostly indoors or around walls,
    for some reason

Windows 7 64-bit, AMD Radeon HD 7700,
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz, 8 gb ram
    Haven't had this problem before, with same specs,
    but took a break from the game for a couple months, and then just logged in yesterday and noticed it

*If any devs want to know,
    it's not just the npcs graphics that are disappearing randomly, but also the character (self), buildings, and sometimes,
    even the floor or ground
  • Options
    airelanairelan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Been having this problem too with a Radeon HD 7770, latest drives, in the ruined tunnels for the Finding Honor quest.

character is supposed to be in the middle of the screen.
    screenshot_2013-09-08-14-57-55.jpg
  • Options
    imageguruimageguru Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just encountered this problem in Nasher's Headquarters too. Running with a GTX 680. I thought maybe my card was heating up and glitching, but it's rock-steady at 38-39 degrees. I've been playing fo a few hours now, and this is the first time it's happened to me. I've played a few other instances and everything has been fine. I don't know if it's this instance, or maybe a memory leak issue that's just finally happening now.

It's really annoying, and if it continues, I won't be playing anymore.
  • Options
    mytholojava1mytholojava1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have AMD e1-1500 dual core processor, I lag really bad in protector's enclave, and when I am there sometimes the ground turns into what looks like water. I am fine in the dungeons, but when it is so laggy in town and that bugged out ground horribly affects my gaming experience.