Options

Feywild Packs and Fury of the Feywild Module Live Date

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    xiltynxiltyn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Why do people in Europe get charged so much more than people in the US? 50 Euros is equal to $65 dollars so US players get the Knight set for 60 dollars and EU players get it for the equivalent of 65 dollars , not very fair considering they are virtual goods ...

This question has been answered many times on these forums as well as the forums of almost every mmo out there. It's because the EU has taxes on internet sales that the USA doesn't have. Not fair? I'd agree, but you need to take that up with your governing bodies because not PWE, Cryptic, or any other game company makes the taxes.
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    savagefist wrote: »
    Concerning the Sharandar content, is there a reason why it gives XP when it requires level 60? I just got a pop-up in game about the content and said it required level 60 so why XP is a reward for quests makes no sense.

I would prefer more gold or a slightly better chance of a good drop than any XP rewards once a character has reached level 60. Talking to Merrisara Winterwhite for the first time, I was let down to see the reward was XP and copper. Copper, fine...XP, /head scratch.

I assume the XP is for your companions. I still have a few levels to go on my existing pets, and now I'll also need to level up the fairy.
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    rillogrillog Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i have arc installed and i did have have neverwinter but after the feywild update i kept getting no response from the server and eventually disconnected i thought reinstalling the game might help now i have arc installed but i get no response from the install button for neverwinter i haven't been able to play for 2 days now feels like a week
  • Options
    panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    good evening ...
    I would like to say a few words myself.
    First, the patch is great but there is a problem to many users ... after the patch the game is critical error and close the game, will be fixed this problem???
    And add new classes???if yes then when????

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • Options
    ramsieyramsiey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Will the Archer`s be added soon also ? : )
  • Options
    wrathedragon3wrathedragon3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    that is one of my biggest gripes too an new class would have been so much better and on top of it what the a were u thinken nerfen all the classes like u did big grate big bone headed move like that just to over power the gaurden fighter come on ya nice that u made them better i play one but come on guys get your heads around it what u did to the other classes was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the gwf suckes major now its bad when a gf with lower gear can now out dps a gwf or even a tr an yesh i agree on another point to the prices for the stuff in game is ridiculous unstopable was the gwf's bread and butter yes so wat it was hard to kill in pvp but it could be killed and same goes for pve i mean come on here ur talken a berserker pump that thing full of lead as it runs at u ya u kill it but guess what it kills u before it dies and the tr dont even get me started there same as the cw like wow and all this is just after u got done nufen the gf now u turn around and make it 3X stronger then it was when u nerft it and on this issue with the glitches on the gwf are not importent enough to address think again u guys are killen the game if u guys want it to survive witch i highly dout u need to address some issues here ppl the glitches for the gwf are more numberous then u thin here just pointen out a few 5 sec unstopable time baaaaa more like 2 sec if that at times both bars drop at the same time and at times u cant even use unstopable here an when that happenes u cant pot ether most of the time all u can do is die an hope that it fixed when it happened and if it didnt you have to log out then back in to corect the problem does that seem like a none importent problem to u now that it is spelled out for u i dont think so and the damage that the gwf is glitchy as all get out too you can hit the same target over and over again and get seriously mixed results here i mean like derasticly say u hit a target for 1/2 hp bar in damage turn around and hit it again and not even scratch it's hp aaahh really dont think so and scence u implemented the feywild pe and sharaden have a major glitch now too its called crash cryptic handler had a problem and couldnt handle the error and crashed its not my pc i know that cause this is a really good comp and it just started happening i mean alot esayest way around that problem is to sit in your bank an i found out today this problem is affecting more then just those maps u guys need to sereously look at these things u guys just did evaluate the situation and rectify the problem nobody wants a new race they have all the classes made already y go through and make the class again or remake the toon just to use the new race u guys needed a new class its called checks and balances witch u guys have none of and on a side note if the lock boxes were doin what they did sereously not fair to the rest of us that wernt on that early in the morrning u should have done a roll back and another thing ill tell u this very sereously and i think alot of ppl will agree with me on this one im not spenden another dime on this game till some balance is put back into order u guys had the ball in your court goin for the hole and u droped it i mean droped it very badly as in so bad that it bounced and is about to fall back down on u splat not cool not cool at all :mad:
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    that is one of my biggest gripes too an new class would have been so much better and on top of it what the a were u thinken nerfen all the classes like u did big grate big bone headed move like that just to over power the gaurden fighter come on ya nice that u made them better i play one but come on guys get your heads around it what u did to the other classes was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the gwf suckes major now its bad when a gf with lower gear can now out dps a gwf or even a tr an yesh i agree on another point to the prices for the stuff in game is ridiculous unstopable was the gwf's bread and butter yes so wat it was hard to kill in pvp but it could be killed and same goes for pve i mean come on here ur talken a berserker pump that thing full of lead as it runs at u ya u kill it but guess what it kills u before it dies and the tr dont even get me started there same as the cw like wow and all this is just after u got done nufen the gf now u turn around and make it 3X stronger then it was when u nerft it and on this issue with the glitches on the gwf are not importent enough to address think again u guys are killen the game if u guys want it to survive witch i highly dout u need to address some issues here ppl the glitches for the gwf are more numberous then u thin here just pointen out a few 5 sec unstopable time baaaaa more like 2 sec if that at times both bars drop at the same time and at times u cant even use unstopable here an when that happenes u cant pot ether most of the time all u can do is die an hope that it fixed when it happened and if it didnt you have to log out then back in to corect the problem does that seem like a none importent problem to u now that it is spelled out for u i dont think so and the damage that the gwf is glitchy as all get out too you can hit the same target over and over again and get seriously mixed results here i mean like derasticly say u hit a target for 1/2 hp bar in damage turn around and hit it again and not even scratch it's hp aaahh really dont think so and scence u implemented the feywild pe and sharaden have a major glitch now too its called crash cryptic handler had a problem and couldnt handle the error and crashed its not my pc i know that cause this is a really good comp and it just started happening i mean alot esayest way around that problem is to sit in your bank an i found out today this problem is affecting more then just those maps u guys need to sereously look at these things u guys just did evaluate the situation and rectify the problem nobody wants a new race they have all the classes made already y go through and make the class again or remake the toon just to use the new race u guys needed a new class its called checks and balances witch u guys have none of and on a side note if the lock boxes were doin what they did sereously not fair to the rest of us that wernt on that early in the morrning u should have done a roll back and another thing ill tell u this very sereously and i think alot of ppl will agree with me on this one im not spenden another dime on this game till some balance is put back into order u guys had the ball in your court goin for the hole and u droped it i mean droped it very badly as in so bad that it bounced and is about to fall back down on u splat not cool not cool at all :mad:

tldr: That is the classic wall of rambling text. Do you actually expect anyone to read that mess?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    tldr: That is the classic wall of rambling text. Do you actually expect anyone to read that mess?

Words: 701
    Punctuation: 0
    Spelling and Grammar Errors: 83+
    Likelihood anyone will take the post seriously: 0%

I retyped it as it might appear if someone with half a brain had written it, but it still doesn't make a ton of sense.
    That is one of my biggest gripes too; a new class would have been so much better. And on top of it, what were you thinking nerfing all the classes like you did? Big, bone-headed move to just overpower the guardian fighter. Come on, yeah it's nice that you made them better; I play one, but come on guys. Get your heads around it: what you did to the other classes sucks. The GWF majorly sucks now. It's bad when a GF with a lower gear score can now out-DPS a GWF or even a TR. Unstoppable was the GWF's bread and butter. So it was hard to kill in PVP but it could be killed, and the same goes for PVE. I mean come on here, you're talking about a berserker; pump it full of lead as it runs at you, but it still kills you before it dies. And the TR? Don't even get me started, it's the same as the CW. And all this just after you nerfed the GF, now you turn around and make it three times stronger than it was, then you nerf it.

Yes I agree on another point too: the prices of stuff in the game is ridiculous.

And on this issue with the glitches on the GWF not being important enough to address - think again. You guys are killing the game. If you want it to survive, which I highly doubt, you need to address some issues here. The glitches for the GWF are more numerous than you think. Just pointing out a few: 5 second unstoppable time, bah! More like 2 seconds if that! At times both bars drop at the same time and you can't even use unstoppable here. When that happens you can't use potions either, most of the time all you can do is die and hope that it's fixed when it happens, and if not you have to log out and back in to correct the problem! Does that seem like an unimportant problem to you? Now that it's spelled out for you I don't think so. The GWF's damage is glitch as all get out too, you can hit the same target over and over again and get seriously mixed results here. I mean, drastically. Say you hit a target for half a HP bar in damage, turn around and hit it again and not even scratch its HP? I really don't think so.

And since you implemented the Feywild module, PE and Sharandar have major glitches too. It's called Crash. Cryptic handler had a problem and couldn't handle the error and crashed. It's not my PC, I know that because this is a really good computer and it just started happening. I mean, a lot. Easiest way around the problem is to sit in your bank. And I found this out today, this problem is affecting more than just those maps. You guys need to seriously look at these things. You guys did just evaluate the situation and rectify the problem.

No one wants a new race. They have all the classes made already; why go through and make the class again or remake the toon just to use the new race? You guys needed a new class. It's called checks and balances, which you guys have none of.

And on a side note, if the lock boxes were doing what they did, seriously not fair to the rest that weren't on that early in the morning. You should have done a rollback.

And another thing, I'll tell you this very seriously and I think a lot of people will agree with me on this one: I'm not spending another dime on this game until some balance is put back into order. You guys had the ball in your court going for the hole and you dropped it. I mean dropped it very badly. As in, so bad that it bounced is about to fall back down on you, splat. Not cool at all.

1. The Unstoppable bug has been fixed, as have several crash bugs.
    Stability
    Several client crashes have been resolved.
    Systems and Items
    Great Weapon Fighter: Unstoppable should no longer turn off prematurely when Determination is gained.

2. It seems this person feels the classes have both been buffed and nerfed. Or perhaps I just don't understand what they're trying to say.

3. The developers commented on why they didn't do a rollback.
    We totally hear you on that. A rollback was one of the options we considered for the Nightmares, but please keep in mind that Caturday was a major, major issue with a huge influx of ill-gotten Astral Diamonds. If we did not take the servers down and roll back then, it would have collapsed the Astral Diamonds economy. And, Caturday resulted in a day (if I recall correctly) of downtime.

We had to weigh that option carefully versus our other choices. Ultimately, we decided that addressing the issue immediately was the most important. We felt that any player who was lucky enough to unlock a Nightmare mount because of something that was on us this morning should be able to keep it.

This isn't something we decided on a whim. These decisions are very difficult to make and many factors are involved from players to the devs. And, please remember that we make them with only the community and players' best interest in mind. Hopefully, that clarifies some things for you.

Were there actually any thoughtful suggestions or insightful commentary in the whole wall of text? If so, I can't decipher them.
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    w3est0fn0w3r3w3est0fn0w3r3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Content and Balance changes seem ok, didn't change my play style too much.

Love the adds that will sap your AD makes you pay attn to them more.

HATE the client crashes and lag that this patch has brought in, really not enjoying dungeons casue of it
  • Options
    hunter1915hunter1915 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    if i want to speak to neverwinter team how ? i just want to tell them to tack back the old System i mean if i won a dungeon and i toke a epic weapon for the chest = i can,t post it in the ah and the weapon in the ah its for 199000 ad why they did that i just want to tell them plezzz we need the old System back
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    After today's update that stupid crashes still exist.
    Please do something!
    Build the game not you stray more ...

• Options
    trojuketrojuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    when moon elf become free ?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    trojuke wrote: »

I haven't seen any mention that it will become free at any point in the future. It's probably safe to assume that it will remain exclusive to Knights of the Feywild.
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    trojuketrojuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    its only Module 1 is any news abaut Module 2
  • Options
    edited August 2013

I haven't seen anything regarding Module 2 at all, and I watch the DevTracker pretty closely.
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013

Moon Elves will remain exclusive to Knights of the Feywild. There are no plans to release a free version.

Just you confirm kwspphire's assessment the details regarding module 2 have not been released yet. Module 1 only came out a few days ago and deserves a bit more time in the spotlight. :D
  • Options
    yanshin19yanshin19 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Look At The Light It Symbolize How StroNg I Am..
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    any solution for the crashes?????????

• Options
    theoriginalsyntheoriginalsyn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My eyeballs have you now, Ordensmarschall! /holds bleeding eyes
  • Options
    savagefistsavagefist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    I assume the XP is for your companions. I still have a few levels to go on my existing pets, and now I'll also need to level up the fairy.
    Didn't think about that since I leveled up my pets quite a while ago and have no inclination to get any new pets due to the limited use they have in gameplay. However, after reading about a new feature on another game, it would be nice if we had the option to convert experience earned at the level cap into a form of currency.
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
    AMD FX-6300 6-Core Processor
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600
    Intel 335 Series Jay Crest 240GB
    3 x TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 3TB
    XFX Core Edition FX-785A-CNL4 Radeon HD 7850 2GB
  • Options
    aesculaepiusaesculaepius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Why does Merrisara Winterwhite show the Arcane Reservoir quest for some people but not others? I can't even find information on it in the quest log, and I'm hopeful that asking the question won't get me perm-banned from the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Why does Merrisara Winterwhite show the Arcane Reservoir quest for some people but not others? I can't even find information on it in the quest log, and I'm hopeful that asking the question won't get me perm-banned from the game.

I think you can only get this quest once per week?
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    yukuaiitayukuaiita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The forum title of the Knight of Feywild it's not ready? :P
    firmaconsiglio.gif
  • Options
    rapssodyarapssodya Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    jim5769 wrote: »
    Two weeks later, and still no response?

I suspect cryptic are a little under-manned at the moment so the finance department drafted in the devs to help count all the money we gave them.

I hope to see more responses to their loyal players/customers before people start leaving this game en masse.

Diablo 3 comes to mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Krass Mustang - GF
    Diamond Krass Mustang - GWF
    Shadow Krass Mustang - TR
  • Options
    balarirusbalarirus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    hmm looks interesting =o
  • Options
    meridiamcoremeridiamcore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Find out more about Feywild Packs, and the release date of the Fury of the Feywild Module!

Neverwinter adventurers, we have some great news to announce. Fury of the Feywild, Neverwinter's first Module release, will be live on August 22, 2013! We're excited to bring you the new adventure zone of Sharandar as you fight to defend it from King Malabog and his fomorian forces. Learn more about Fury of the Feywild here.

To aid you on your dangerous journey ahead, we're adding two new Feywild Packs for adventurers to acquire. These packs include some unique items such as companions, mount, playable race, and more!

Are you excited for what awaits you in Neverwinter? Leave a comment below!

test this is ony a test
  • Options
    yukuaiitayukuaiita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Forum titles?
    firmaconsiglio.gif
  • Options
    stowvenstowven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just a quick question. Bought the knight of the feywild pack before it was launched. And I was under the impression that the offer date was only up until the launch date of the patch. I'm fairly sure I read something along the lines that "once launched it will not be offered again". So my question is do the people who pre-ordered get something extra? Havent played for quite some time and was surprised that this is still being offered.