test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Realm of Malbog! People in it already?

s3ven0fmines3ven0fmine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So i have a rogue buddy who is already in the realm of malbog. I open up my friends list and i can c he is there. and he also has the currency that comes from it to prove it!! Stack another fail area that can be exploited.
Post edited by s3ven0fmine on

Comments

• infernityguninfernitygun Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ez to get in also.
  • s3ven0fmines3ven0fmine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Man i wish i was a rogue too so i could be "lucky". And how do i post screen shots? i know this thread will not even be believed till they are posted.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was happy that I just unlocked Realm of the Dark Fey. I think it will be a while before Realm of Malabog, but I am looking forward to it.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Moderator Notice:
    Folks, please don't discuss exploits or lead into how to perform them. Instead, report them properly, as outlined here:
    zebular wrote: »
    Section III - Prohibited Topics/Posts

Rule 3.01 - No Posting of Exploit Details
    . . . . The forums are not the place to post Exploit Reports or name Exploiters or other bad behavior. (See Rules 1.03 & 2.05) To alert the Cryptic team of a cheater or an exploiter, press H key or the ? on the menu bar to contact a GM. Then press the BEHAVIOR button. You can also contact customer service out of game via Support, or E-Mail customerservice@perfectworld.com -- especially if you have screenshots or other details.

. . . . After reporting your findings in game or via email, if you you feel it hasn't been addressed properly or in a reasonable time frame, you can contact our Community Managers, PinPointError or Sominator, or one of the Community Moderators via personal message. Naturally, if you think you've found a major exploit that needs the immediate attention of the Cryptic team, report it via E-Mail and PM a Community Moderator immediately.
  • aerisodaerisod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It isn't really an exploit - these people just got lucky.
  • koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    aerisod wrote: »
    Precisely. Cryptic devs have defined exploiting as getting lucky. There are no exploits, only lucky players.
  • trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited August 2013
    preview server?
    edited August 2013
    Not on preview server on dragon.
  • litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Still angry? Let it go.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    litaaers wrote: »
    Still angry? Let it go.

LOLZ at being angry at people being angry. Chill out dude.......
  • quaranaxquaranax Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    LOLZ at being angry at people being angry. Chill out dude.......

There is no such thing as anger, only being unlucky.

• litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    quaranax wrote: »
    There is no such thing as anger, only being unlucky.

Anger leads to hate, hate leads to exploits, exploits leads to unlucky. Unlucky leads to suffering....
  • koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    litaaers wrote: »
    Anger leads to hate, hate leads to exploits, exploits leads to being lucky, being lucky leads to massive AD piles....
    fixed for you :-)
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    fixed for you :-)

I wish I was lucky.
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They are indeed lucky players. :)
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They're up all night to get lucky.
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    walk2k wrote: »
    They're up all night to get lucky.

*Rimshot*

/10 chars
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013

Totally lucky. Exploiting in this game is now ok.

This is exploit to win. Maybe we all should also start using Botz
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Moderator Notice:
    Folks, please don't discuss exploits or lead into how to perform them. Instead, report them properly, as outlined here:

Noo no no.

Exploiters i thought are lucky. Whats wrong with just telling people how they get lucky.

So let me get this right being lucky is ok, but telling others how you get to be lucky isnt ok.
  • endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Ya..saw a pic online of an area that had a 15 hr unlock about 12 hrs after launch. Doesn't affect me but not right. No not preview.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    anyway... that must be the most useless and stupid exploit ever, people who rush on campaing dont get any advantage, nothing to sell, all BoP, just ending the campaing sooner and getting bored, deservingly so.
  • infernityguninfernitygun Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bro you can get blink dogs and sell them for a mil
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    oh, i didnt know that, then is easy, as the first blink dog goes to AH, auto ban for "getting lucky", despite the nightmare fiasco (and it was, even i was one of the "lucky players") this company takes this kind of things seriously, i just wish they made a list of banned users :( in nowadays society transparency is a must.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Who's going to spend a million AD on a green striker companion that everyone will be able to access a chance at within the space of a few weeks?

I can see some going early for somewhat inflated prices, but not that much.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited August 2013
    frarii wrote: »
    oh, i didnt know that, then is easy, as the first blink dog goes to AH, auto ban for "getting lucky", despite the nightmare fiasco (and it was, even i was one of the "lucky players") this company takes this kind of things seriously, i just wish they made a list of banned users :( in nowadays society transparency is a must.

You are clearly new here. And to say that your exploit of getting the nightmare was ok then to try and say his is not is so hypocritical. If you feel it is so wrong then perhaps you should delete that nightmare you got since it was ill achieved. If not then you have nothing to say about any other exploits since you are an active participant and happy to gain from it.
  • spsfreakspsfreak Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wow, you guys take this game way too seriously. The bottom line is this, if the company see's fit to allow people to keep what they got during the time their game was mis programmed, so be it. Get a grip... jealous much? Sure I wish I would have been on so I could have gotten one, but I wasn't .... so what.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    If you have been banned for any offense you must Contact Customer Support.
    You may not discuss the disciplinary action against your accounts on the forums.
    Section V - Forum Rules / Disciplinary Actions

. . . . If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us. Discussions of the Rules and Forum Moderation on the Forums is not allowed.

Rule 5.01 - No Mouthing Off at Staff
    . . . . If you have questions or concerns about a thread or post, please direct these to the forum mods and admins via PM.

Rule 5.02 - No Representing Banned Members
    . . . . Don't represent any banned individuals. They were banned for a reason. Assisting them in any way or form will lump you in the same boat. This includes posting from your alt to ask about one of your own characters being banned from the forums.

Rule 5.03 - Ban Evasion is Prohibited
    . . . . If your forum account is banned for a violation you may not use another account to continue posting while your account is banned. Doing so will result in additional punishments.

If such posts continue the thread will be locked and I would much prefer not to lock the thread. :(
  • pindakaas12322pindakaas12322 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Then I really hope you rspond quick to the submitted tickets so we can continue playing instead of posting messages about being banned for a stupid exploit.
  • slayorianslayorian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I truly hope people are getting banned for serious exploits.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Then I really hope you rspond quick to the submitted tickets so we can continue playing instead of posting messages about being banned for a stupid exploit.

He is a forum moderator and has nothing at all to with tickets.
This discussion has been closed.