test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Known Issues - Please look here for updates!

Comments

• goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes, Post their full response (screenshot, text, whatever).

I still haven't received a response from my ticket yet but I'm sure I'll get the same auto response.
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Post their full response (screenshot, text, whatever).

Please read the forum Rules of Conduct completely:
    Rule 3.03 - No Posting of Personal Conversations or Personal Information
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.
  • maderiamaderia Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    These issues are serious enough that a rollback should be considered. At least then people would have assets restored. I have lost a number of leadership assets because I decided this was the week to upgrade everyone.. Hooray.

In some cases, these are assets that were purchased with real money. They have to be restored.

In addition, many of my guild-mates and I are repeatedly crashing - making the game unplayable. How was this not seen on the test server? Personally I have 4 PCs at the house. ALL crash during a play session although the machines with the Nvidia chipsets seem to last longer. My primary PC crashes almost immediately and sometimes can not even get to a login.. None of my machines had any issues prior to the module. My wife's machine, the weakest seems to last the longest.. She's rocking an Ivy Bridge i3 and an Nvidia 650 TI..I can play for about 20 minutes before a crash.

Setting Win 7 Compatability does nothing
    DX 9 vs. DX 11 no difference
    Turning off eye candy doesn't seem to have an impact.
    Seeing crashing from Alt tabbing to Windows although I am running in Windowed-fullscreen

Bottom line, this wasn't tested enough. Hopefully the developers can figure out the issues and correct but you need to do the right thing Cryptic. Not restoring assets is a deal-breaker for me. I don't expect a response this moment, as I understand you are still assessing the problem but whenever there is a resolution for this situation, restoring must be included in the solution. I have been upgrading from blues the last week and am missing primarily Leadership assets. My purples are intact but I am certain I have lost blues and greens. Truth be told, I'm not even sure how many. I tend to stack them together in the assets bag and now I have empty slots where they were sitting. They represent 3 months of playing this game and leveling.

I would happily post a screen shot but I can't get back into the game.. I keep crashing. Do the right thing.
  • steelemagnoliasteelemagnolia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    maderia wrote: »
    Not restoring assets is a deal-breaker for me.

It was for my husband as well. He's said he'll not spend money on this game ever again. The problems, specifically professions assets, are why I've not bought the new expansion even though I was planning to do so. Given the response that my husband and others have seen I'll be thinking long and hard about whether or not to spend real money again. Not being compensated for loss because of something they did is a deal breaker. Lag, crashes, etc I take as a matter of course. Indifferent customer service is not a minor issue.
  • vordraxianvordraxian Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The problems, specifically professions assets, are why I've not bought the new expansion even though I was planning to do so.

I don't disagree with your overall sentiment, I just thought I'd point out that like the base game, the expansion (Fury of the Feywild) is free to play.
  • steelemagnoliasteelemagnolia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    vordraxian wrote: »
    I don't disagree with your overall sentiment, I just thought I'd point out that like the base game, the expansion (Fury of the Feywild) is free to play.

True, the quest content and Drow are there, but I love cosmetic items, mounts and pets. I'm waiting to see how this is handled before I plunk down money for the Feywild Pack or more keys.
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Please read the forum Rules of Conduct completely:

So, users have been posting about their losses, losses of stuff purchased with real money, you have been reading this and your only response is to quote a code of conduct?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    My authority is limited to the forums and the forums alone. I can not speak for the developers unless specifically instructed or given permission to which means I can not respond to item loss issues.

All I can do is inform you that Customer Service Responses are private between the user and the company. Posting CS Responses is specifically against the rules and will be moderated accordingly. :)
  • drdoodlemandrdoodleman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My authority is limited to the forums and the forums alone. I can not speak for the developers unless specifically instructed or given permission to which means I can not respond to item loss issues.

All I can do is inform you that Customer Service Responses are private between the user and the company. Posting CS Responses is specifically against the rules and will be moderated accordingly. :)

I've played dozens of MMOs and online games and I have never see such a ridiculous, obvious blanket censorship policy against criticism of the game's horrible customer service.

You might as well say:

"Our replies stating that we will do nothing to help you, the customer, with your grievous issues resulting in loss/devaluation of digital items you paid cash for. Our empty replies stating we will do nothing are PRIVATE and you are absolutely TOTALLY NOT ALLOWED to inform other, paying, customers of our horrible costumer service!"

As a founder and a player who has spent hundreds of dollars on this game and LIKES THE GAME, every CS post I see here on the forums has just further cemented my position of not spending another dime on this game. In this market you guys really can't afford to be treating/talking to customers like this, you will be out of a job in a few weeks/months(look at SWToR)
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?841-The-Lower-Depths
    If you want a real look at the state of the game/customer service, check out the forum where they move all the "deleted"/banned "spam"
    edited August 2013
    Be sure to check the rules of the other MMO's before claiming that.

Every MMO I have ever played had virtually the same rules. Basically all of it was universal including the fact that CS responses were private between the company and the player. :)
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've played dozens of MMOs and online games and I have never see such a ridiculous, obvious blanket censorship policy against criticism of the game's horrible customer service.

You might as well say:

"Our replies stating that we will do nothing to help you, the customer, with your grievous issues resulting in loss/devaluation of digital items you paid cash for. Our empty replies stating we will do nothing are PRIVATE and you are absolutely TOTALLY NOT ALLOWED to inform other, paying, customers of our horrible costumer service!"

As a founder and a player who has spent hundreds of dollars on this game and LIKES THE GAME, every CS post I see here on the forums has just further cemented my position of not spending another dime on this game. In this market you guys really can't afford to be treating/talking to customers like this, you will be out of a job in a few weeks/months(look at SWToR)
    as a founder and knight on NW, LTS and GOLD player on CHampions,(yes I have no life) who has also spent hundreds. ( I know what the Cryptic purchase per month limit was-oops)

I have had issues with this game and Champions , which I normally play. I have always found the response helpful. Some going out of their way to continue chase things up further after sorting out the initial problem.(as opposed to customer service in WOW, or lack thereof)

I haven't played dozens but I have played a few and yes, customer service responses are deemed private conversations and under privacy laws.
    Customer service can only do what management decides.
    They have to sort out the problem and what caused it. Then see if it can be reversed, if not can people show proof of what is lost.

NOw do you have screenshots of items that you have lost?
    Do you have proof of loss?
    Because going on the amount of people who seem to be trying every exploit they can in this game, there would be immediate flood of people saying I lost these, give me more to replace them. I'm not saying that you would but this is the basic problem.
    on the other hand, I can remember threads from over a month ago about people assets vanishing while trying to merge them. So this is not a new bug. along with the alchemy level sticking.

anyway, just tried logging in again after changing video settings ot 9e/11 this morning. I got the first scrren, while it was loading towards the character list;
    Fatal error
    direct3d driver returned error code (DXG1_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while creating a texture
    Technical details; DXG1_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED while creating 2D texture
    size 4096 x 1 (1mips,RTEX_R_F32,USAGE4,NgdY,GS N)D3D11
    DEvice removal due to
    DXG1_ERROR_DEVICE_RESET
    0x887a0007

Thats a boot to the desktop
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • neverpantsneverpants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    If fixed this error by putting this: -d3d11Enable 0 into the startup parameters. I also was booted to desktop every time. However game is still barely playable due to enormous lag. I am rubber banding all over place, spells take ages to fire, causing me to die several times. I think i will quit playing until i see some resolve for this.
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ok tried loggin in again, same error. this is going to be hard to change the driver back to what it was, if I can't get back in. good thing I have champions still working.
    I have no idea how to fiddle with the startup parameters and wouldn't want to try
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ralthenralthen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The quest called "The Lurking in Blacklake" (skirmish) is bugged, the skirmish master is gone and the old NPC doesn't give it anymore.
  • mojoridermojorider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Several of the Rare (Blue) belts with a 318 recovery stat are only give 133 recovery (ex. Piercing Blessed Belt).
  • mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited August 2013
    oh my, didnt know there is bug in leadership, i hope my Hero and 2 Adventurers not be teleported by NCC-Enterprise somewhere in the galaxy.
  • goodbunnygirlgoodbunnygirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    When the game is playable again could you please post to Facebook, I have become quite cranky the last two days frequently trying to play my new moon elf and i just need to let it go for a while to save my sanity. could you please just make an announcement on Facebook when it is fully fixed, I tried playing PWI instead as you gave me some in game stuff for that, but it is also being a pain, telling me I dont have a current version, I have done all the patching, verifying etc and it just wont work. I do believe you guys are working hard to fix it all, but I will be avoiding any Perfect World game I see for a while to save my fragile mental health. I think you should change your game status back to beta and give everyone who actually spent money on the game some sort of compensation.
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    When the game is playable again could you please post to Facebook, I have become quite cranky the last two days frequently trying to play my new moon elf and i just need to let it go for a while to save my sanity. could you please just make an announcement on Facebook when it is fully fixed, I tried playing PWI instead as you gave me some in game stuff for that, but it is also being a pain, telling me I dont have a current version, I have done all the patching, verifying etc and it just wont work. I do believe you guys are working hard to fix it all, but I will be avoiding any Perfect World game I see for a while to save my fragile mental health. I think you should change your game status back to beta and give everyone who actually spent money on the game some sort of compensation.

Never gonna happen,Craptic are notorious for pulling stunts like this.They'll barely acknowledge the fact there's a problem,and getting any sort of Dev to write anything in here is like rocking horse s**t.
  • hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Member Posts: 90
    edited August 2013
    Just to cool or fan flames (depending on one's personality) it is Sunday morning here in California, USA. If NV and PWE are like other tech companies around here there are only a few people at work right now and possibly no one over Director level working at all. I personally don't expect any major fixes until Monday afternoon.
  • drdoodlemandrdoodleman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Be sure to check the rules of the other MMO's before claiming that.

Every MMO I have ever played had virtually the same rules. Basically all of it was universal including the fact that CS responses were private between the company and the player. :)

I am sorry but that is just not true. I've never played an MMO where you get threatened with bans if you copy&paste/post screencaps from the game regarding CS issues. That is just wrong and bad customer service. Some MMOs may function that way, but its a horrible business decision and will just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off/hemmorage customers if they can't talk about their customer service experiences, they won't submit anymore CS tickets, they will just stop giving you money. If your bosses want less money, by all means, continue down this path.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?841-The-Lower-Depths
    If you want a real look at the state of the game/customer service, check out the forum where they move all the "deleted"/banned "spam"
    edited August 2013
    hwlrmnky wrote: »
    Just to cool or fan flames (depending on one's personality) it is Sunday morning here in California, USA. If NV and PWE are like other tech companies around here there are only a few people at work right now and possibly no one over Director level working at all. I personally don't expect any major fixes until Monday afternoon.

I don't expect bug fixes, etc until at least Monday, either, but a BOLD warning announcement about the nasty profession bugs on the launcher is called for.
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013

I am fully aware of your powers and limitations, and yet...

... you are mistaken. I understand your position, but as a forum authority you can also fill a communication void and remember you are a unique liaison between the public and the devs. You can not speak for them but you do have the privilege of having a higher standing and your opinion has priority as a direct channel to community thought. You can pass this up. Most likely have, but you can press the issue.

I don't think the game or the devs have bad RP. On the contrary, more than once have I praised your PR on Facebook, Twitter and in-game. But turning their backs on this situation is a rookie error, just saying "there's a problem with assets" in a forum post and not issuing a reachable warning to players who may have lose stuff purchased with money is cold and foolish, as that same people won't ever dish a cent again.

Such is my point.
  • darkshogundarkshogun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    BUG REPORT

Devoted Cleric

Daily skill flame strike never crit , also damage is much lower then before .

This skill was not nerfed so its a bug please dont ignore this post because this skill now is useless hits lower then my daunting light .

Please fix this bye .
  • dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    when u guys plan to fix GWF unstoppable bug, temp hp gone = unstoppable gone?
  • moonchipzmoonchipz Member Posts: 96
    edited August 2013
    hwlrmnky wrote: »

Yeah these people do have lives. They don't work 24/7 so nothing will get done until Monday or Tuesday. If you want to speed things up, make sure the problems you are experiencing are properly reported on the bug forums.
  • mikgamerzmikgamerz Member Posts: 57
    edited August 2013
    moonchipz wrote: »
    Yeah these people do have lives. They don't work 24/7 so nothing will get done until Monday or Tuesday. If you want to speed things up, make sure the problems you are experiencing are properly reported on the bug forums.

You mean that area with 130+ pages of mostly unanswered/un-addressed reports? Ya, I'm sure they'll get righttttt on that... Some of those things literally date back to May...
    edited August 2013
    ... you are mistaken. I understand your position, but as a forum authority you can also fill a communication void and remember you are a unique liaison between the public and the devs. You can not speak for them but you do have the privilege of having a higher standing and your opinion has priority as a direct channel to community thought. You can pass this up. Most likely have, but you can press the issue.

I don't think the game or the devs have bad RP. On the contrary, more than once have I praised your PR on Facebook, Twitter and in-game. But turning their backs on this situation is a rookie error, just saying "there's a problem with assets" in a forum post and not issuing a reachable warning to players who may have lose stuff purchased with money is cold and foolish, as that same people won't ever dish a cent again.

Such is my point.

And I strive to fill that communication void...

But while I can assure you that Support and the Devs have worked throughout the weekend the Community Managers which worked unbelievable hours last week, often from even 7 AM to 11 PM PDT, are enjoying their much deserved weekend off.

We'll be pestering them first thing in the morning for various issues to get looked into, including quite a bit of rule breaking, but for now I can only request your patience.
  • mikgamerzmikgamerz Member Posts: 57
    edited August 2013
    And I strive to fill that communication void...

But while I can assure you that Support and the Devs have worked throughout the weekend the Community Managers which worked unbelievable hours last week, often from even 7 AM to 11 PM PDT, are enjoying their much deserved weekend off.

We'll be pestering them first thing in the morning for various issues to get looked into, including quite a bit of rule breaking, but for now I can only request your patience.

Give me one good reason that anyone involved in the creation and releasing of these horrible bugs earned their time off let alone PAY. I will stop grouping mods like you along with them when you stop defending them for doing such a half-assed job...
    edited August 2013
    You're entitled to your opinion and no matter what I say you will feel the way you do.
    I can only tell you why things are the way they are. No more. No less.

However please remember this thread is about known bugs which came along with the Fury of the Feywild.

Expressing your frustrations and dissatisfaction with the service, so long as it is productive and not destructive in nature, is welcome but not in this thread. It's completely off topic. :)
    edited August 2013
    Suggestion for players: While the professions bug is being investigated and (hopefully soon) fixed use the time to just hire lots of profession workers. That's what I'm doing. It's not as much fun, but once the bug is fixed I'll start combining them and it won't be wasted time.
This discussion has been closed.