test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Known Issues - Please look here for updates!

Comments

• Options
    maderiamaderia Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't expect bug fixes, etc until at least Monday, either, but a BOLD warning announcement about the nasty profession bugs on the launcher is called for.

I agree. This has been poorly handled so far. I'm going to remain optimistic that it is fixed. Still crashing repeatedly.
  • Options
    ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    While the professions bug is being investigated and fixed use the time to just hire lots of profession workers.

Same thing I've been doing. Good advice!
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still crashing just before the character screen, about 3/4 of the way along the load line.
    strill have message along the bottom - Materials squares reloaded.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    morphykarumorphykaru Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ...when I go into certain dungeons about half of the environment flickers in and out of existence, resulting in showing the skybox it all sits within. It sounds similar to the mentioned, problem, but is on a much larger scale. And this happens even in DX11.

This happens to me big time around the first and second bosses in Epic Frozen Heart. Sometimes I disappear and I only see part of my sword.
  • Options
    morphykarumorphykaru Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yerune wrote: »
    The GWF bug has not been fixed. Determination diminishes a lot faster when Unstoppable mode is on, and a lot slower when it isn't. Unstoppable also ends randomly before Determination runs out.

I'm also curious why they felt the need to nerf the GWF, anyone honest admits we (GWF's) struggle to stay alive and do middling dps in most dungeons, now we're weaker?? I was just at the last boss in Epic Frozen Heart, without a healer, and while me and the DC died almost instantly the GF and TR were able to finish off the boss just the 2 of them.
  • Options
    labrecqueelabrecquee Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all,

We're working on a number of known issues, and will post here with updates as they're available.

Known issue: Buyout price sorting may not be working correctly in the Auction House

Known issue: Profession Assets may be deleted after Profession tasks are completed

Update: this issue is limited to the "War Games Training" and "Resell Goods at the Bazaar" tasks.

Known issue: In certain locations, NPCs and other objects may disappear and reappear unexpectedly, appearing (or rather, not appearing) invisible or flickering

Known issue: Some players are seeing frequent client crashes

Update: If you're seeing an "Out of Memory" crash, please try changing your graphics settings to DX11/Dx9Ex, instead of DX9

Known issue: Foundry editing and reviewing are down

Update: we're bringing the Foundry editor back up, and have identified an issue where teleporters in Foundry quests have unexpectedly moved.

Authors do not need to fix their locations - an upcoming fix will move them back to their original position (teleporters placed at the moment may also move).

For this reason, we're keeping reviews disabled for the moment, to ensure that authors' quests with teleporters in them don't receive bad reviews due to a bug. Once we've fixed the issue, we'll republish those quests and re-enable reviews.

Please note that this is not a complete list of the bugs that we're working on - only the ones that are most widespread.

Thank you!

NOTHING about Dracolich last boss fight????? please the random lazers and the full arena wing flap just fix that.. cause is all i care about =D
  • Options
    spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Here's something you devs might want to look into. I believe the stats on devoted clerics and control wizards fabled fomorian weapons got mixed together. Check it out.
  • Options
    weissteufelweissteufel Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am sure that it has been brought to your attention many times already, but I would like to make sure that everyone on the Development team is aware of the fact that Unstoppable ends as soon as you lose your temporary hit points, even if you have a full Determination bar.

Thank you.
  • Options
    waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    I have had a look through and it seems no one has the issue that i have had

I went to summon my orc wolf and it immediately upgraded - using all my AD that came with my unicorn mount. We have sent in a ticket but awaiting reply.

I didnt want to upgrade my wolf and i still dont want it upgrading i just want my AD back :(
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    These are not all of the known issues as stated in the original post. These are some of the biggest ones.

Please check the Preview Forum to note most everything which has been stated on this last page is also being/has been addressed. :)
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well I hope you guys fix the crashes. It's starting to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me off now. Although at least I can play it for the most part. I won't put up with it forever though.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    at least you can get on. mine crashes while loading. after following the graphics fix on the front page
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    stratrat1956stratrat1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited August 2013
    I had two apothecaries working on Research from Level 6 to 7. After completing the Research, both apothecaries were no longer in my inventory.
    What? Me worry?
  • Options
    sortofsortof Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why isn't the GWF Unstoppable bug listed ?
    Whatever we deny or embrace, we belong togheter./ Pat Benatar
  • Options
    dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sortof wrote: »
    Why isn't the GWF Unstoppable bug listed ?
    coz they dont give a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about 5% ppls that play it and spend money on it they care more about 80% of the TRs that spend lots more money than GWFs
  • Options
    isawaraidenisawaraiden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Known issue: Profession Assets may be deleted after Profession tasks are completed

Update: this issue is limited to the "War Games Training" and "Resell Goods at the Bazaar" tasks.

False, i have already lost 2 Rank 1 artificers and 2 Rank 1 weaponsmithers. Not sure what was crafting with artificers but weaponsmithers were crafting sword knots (+1 or +2, not sure) i have done more of those items and crafters has not disapeared so the disapear issue its random (at first aproach)

Tech supports just says "yes, we know" but nothing about a compensation for the lost.
  • Options
    mikgamerzmikgamerz Member Posts: 57
    edited August 2013
    False, i have already lost 2 Rank 1 artificers and 2 Rank 1 weaponsmithers. Not sure what was crafting with artificers but weaponsmithers were crafting sword knots (+1 or +2, not sure) i have done more of those items and crafters has not disapeared so the disapear issue its random (at first aproach)

Tech supports just says "yes, we know" but nothing about a compensation for the lost.

Someone needs to inform tech support that this game is no longer in ****ing beta...
  • Options
    isawaraidenisawaraiden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mikgamerz wrote: »
    Someone needs to inform tech support that this game is no longer in ****ing beta...

Some has to inform game developers customers, aka players, are not their employees on the test part of the software development chain.
  • Options
    koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    False, i have already lost 2 Rank 1 artificers and 2 Rank 1 weaponsmithers.
    Not only is it not true, the bug reports for it are all specifically about losing them during rank upgrades, not general tasks.
  • Options
    ajronthankajronthank Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    After todays update: two* crashes per hour, great...

edit: *three - 90 mins...
  • Options
    ufoalienufoalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still same crashes and still AH sorting for buyout is broken....!!!!

When will this be fixed!?!?!
  • Options
    ugarthugarth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    After today's patch I am still experiencing frequent (sometimes minutes apart, sometimes longer) crashing. I have updated drivers and have tried video option tweaking to no avail.
  • Options
    steelemagnoliasteelemagnolia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    The bug where bosses' attacks hit in areas other than the red patches indicate is still happening. I did the Pirate's Lair dungeon after the patch and it was awful.
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The bug where bosses' attacks hit in areas other than the red patches indicate is still happening. I did the Pirate's Lair dungeon after the patch and it was awful.

Tbh, that's been happening before patch and expansion. I thought it was just lag but now it's obvious it's not lag.
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The crashes are caused by dx settings... as mentioned already. It is on your ends, but caused by the update. If i use dx11 i am getting crashes, if i am using dx9 i do no get any crashes. If that helps.

You have to restart the game client entirely, in order for dx changes to take effect <--

• Options
    kingdutkakingdutka Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For this reason, we're keeping reviews disabled for the moment, to ensure that authors' quests with teleporters in them don't receive bad reviews due to a bug. Once we've fixed the issue, we'll republish those quests and re-enable reviews.

3 days so far. Any word on this?
  • Options
    maderiamaderia Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The crashes are caused by dx settings... as mentioned already. It is on your ends, but caused by the update. If i use dx11 i am getting crashes, if i am using dx9 i do no get any crashes. If that helps.

You have to restart the game client entirely, in order for dx changes to take effect <--

It varies by user. Some are OK with DX11.
  • Options
    fatalcystemfatalcystem Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What's this? Bug's not fixed? OH!! But there's more purchasable content on the zen store! Yippeee!!!

This game is sputtering it's life fluid from quickly filling, punctured lungs.
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    maderia wrote: »
    It varies by user. Some are OK with DX11.

True, it depends on the gfx card.

• Options
    gaedel123gaedel123 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hwlrmnky wrote: »
    Just to cool or fan flames (depending on one's personality) it is Sunday morning here in California, USA. If NV and PWE are like other tech companies around here there are only a few people at work right now and possibly no one over Director level working at all. I personally don't expect any major fixes until Monday afternoon.

Here's to Tuesday morning!
This discussion has been closed.