test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Known Issues - Please look here for updates!

Comments

• ironmakoironmako Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Old Lenn Mission, Where you have to sabotage the boats, now you can no longer do anything to the boats. The Nav leads to to each boat, but when you try to hover, nothing happens. Because of this, new players reach an impasse in the quests.
  • dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Not sure if this is the right place, but one of my characters is not able to get to New Sharadar. I can get to the Ruins. Every time I log out of leave for a queue, I end up back in Protectors Enclave, and I lose the quests I gained in the ruins. I went through the find lost scouts, and find artifacts quests. I either get stopped by stone wall, next to where the sword artifact is, or the waterfalls. The NPC at the falls does not speak to me. I can get no farther. I've reported this as a bug more than once, in game, but to no avail. It says I have no ticket, and it's not listed as a known issue.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    vordraxian wrote: »
    Are you kidding me?!? Profession ASSETS are disappearing?! As in Adventurers, Master Alchemists, Mithril tools - that sort of thing?! Holy hell - how do you know about that and not put some sort of immediate halt to whatever would cause that to happen!? That's just inexcusable. Give away nightmares all day long, but let people lose their profession assets and it's no big deal?

It shouldn't be possible for anyone to lose any purple assets, since the losses appear to stem from upgrades consuming all assets rather than 4, or the 4 expected assets but also any others currently in-use to run other tasks.

I suspect it's an unexpected effect from quick-fixing the bug where assets could become locked as though they were in-use even though they weren't.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • battlestationvbattlestationv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    or how about the known class bug issues I.E. the GWF unstoppable bug or roar ap gain or CW's ect ect. an update on those would be most welcome.
  • psonarapsonara Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Please fix TR.
    Lashing blade has an insanely long cooldown
    Stealth isn't regenerating after using the daily Lurkers assault, and remains that way until you either change instances or die.
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    This is preposterous, if there is such a problem, Professions should be disabled until it is fixed.

Or what, Cryptic/PWE, are we to believe you think it is convenient for you that we lose assets so we purchase more Profession Packs?
  • digesthisicknessdigesthisickness Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    psonara wrote: »
    Please fix TR.
    Lashing blade has an insanely long cooldown
    Stealth isn't regenerating after using the daily Lurkers assault, and remains that way until you either change instances or die.

This happened to me as well. Two minutes. My post about it is a bit before yours. When I logged out and back in, it was at 20 seconds. But, I logged back out again because dying requires kits to heal and I'll just wait and see if it's fixed.
  • mactalemactamactalemacta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I know I don't have any of the epic stuff or anything but I've lost a few assets and that's a LOT of time and money...
  • artasithartasith Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ironmako wrote: »
    Old Lenn Mission, Where you have to sabotage the boats, now you can no longer do anything to the boats. The Nav leads to to each boat, but when you try to hover, nothing happens. Because of this, new players reach an impasse in the quests.

yes i have this same issue and so do others who are in the blackdagger zone, just hop in and ask. also i have an issue of advancing quest line e.g. gnalclaw would not give me the kill jareth grim mission yesterday, but he did today, but now that i've done that knox won't give me the mission to the graveyard. i cannot progress and neither can a friend who we is playing a character together with mine.

also the disappearing/color walls and invisible enemies and characters. indoor type areas.

never had any of the above problems before fury & patch(s). i like this game please fix so we can continue playing.

~sincerely,
    someone who has invested some money in this game as a sort of hobby~
  • alystericaalysterica Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I bought the Heroic Duelist full armor set to give like a birthday gift to my friend and I couldnt give it to her because it was bounded to me... I am a Control Wizard!!
    She needs her armor and she dont have too much glory to buy it... I want to give it to her!!!

So... What can I do now??
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    alysterica wrote: »
    I bought the Heroic Duelist full armor set to give like a birthday gift to my friend and I couldnt give it to her because it was bounded to me... I am a Control Wizard!!

Sadly, they announced that after August 22, all Glory and Seal items would become bound-on-purchase.
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yatash wrote: »
    As a Trickster rogue, it's really hard to dodge something that you don't see.

Reminds me of the tons of complaints about rogues in pvp and here we have a ROGUE saying it which made me laugh.;)
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
    edited August 2013
    Oh darn!... I missed that announcement :(
    Now.. what can I do with the set? I cant sell it... and its a waste of glory to discart it... :/
  • sturmwaffel2sturmwaffel2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 219 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Now.. what can I do with the set? I cant sell it... and its a waste of glory to discart it... :/

You know I asked this a long time ago and somebody told me "Make a wind chime?"
  • mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Can it be salvaged? If so, then at least you'd get some AD from it. If not... :(
    edited August 2013
    Sadly, they announced that after August 22, all Glory and Seal items would become bound-on-purchase.

Oh well... :(
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    People are saying gateway don't give rough ad when you complete crafts again. Anybody tested this and can confirm?
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
    edited August 2013
    mrspuma wrote: »
    Can it be salvaged? If so, then at least you'd get some AD from it. If not... :(

I wish to know where... :)
  • mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    People are saying gateway don't give rough ad when you complete crafts again. Anybody tested this and can confirm?

I completed a rough-AD reward task via Gateway, and when I logged into the game a bit later, they were there on my chr as should be. But I still don't trust that function completely. eg, I won't let 1000's of AD pile up and trust to the auto-refining function, which occasionally fails to function ... for me at least.
    edited August 2013

I can.. Gateway is working well.. or at least for me :)
    edited August 2013
    I wish to know where... :)
    The salvager is a new NPC/spot in the main market area of the Enclave. Has to be lvl60 purple items, I think. I didn't pursue it closely yet. :)
  • rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Known issue: Profession Assets may be deleted after Profession tasks are completed

So how are they going to fix this without a rollback? We spent real money to get some of the rare assets and now this failed module 1 update deleted them! How can we trust PWE now? I wouldn't want to spend anymore real money to find out later it got deleted because of a bad patch.
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    edited by me lol
    edited August 2013
    mrspuma wrote: »
    The salvager is a new NPC/spot in the main market area of the Enclave. Has to be lvl60 purple items, I think. I didn't pursue it closely yet. :)

Thanks a lot! Ill be there then to check...
    Im so sorry for my friend... I wanted to give her a nice surprise with her armor... Now I have to do something better than that :s :rolleyes:
  • tssordtssord Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You forgot the "//" received when "/" is pressed.
  • sedryntyrossedryntyros Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Known issue: Nightmare Lockbox

nuff said ...
  • mikgamerzmikgamerz Member Posts: 57
    edited August 2013
    Known Issue Addition: Ranger Class is not implemented yet.

Known Issue: FFIV is around the corner.
  • nehemiah217nehemiah217 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zalcs wrote: »
    when i logged in on my drow after the patch his skin was brown-red ish. not blue-black ish like i chose before patch... what happened :S?

All of my characters look different now.
  • ajr2355ajr2355 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16
    edited August 2013
    Castle Never last boss. go play it. fix it.
  • yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The GWF bug has not been fixed. Determination diminishes a lot faster when Unstoppable mode is on, and a lot slower when it isn't. Unstoppable also ends randomly before Determination runs out.
This discussion has been closed.