test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Known Issues - Please look here for updates!

Comments

• tigerclatigercla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Has anyone encountered this error and if so can somebody help me hoe to fix it?
  • d00meed00mee Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all,

Known issue: Profession Assets may be deleted after Profession tasks are completed

Update: this issue is limited to the "War Games Training" and "Resell Goods at the Bazaar" tasks.

Hi,

as i see the problem is not to complete one of these tasks. All of my chars who has green or blue assets (6 of them) can start the upgrading tasks even when the assets are doing other tasks. And the upgrade tasks are consuming ALL of that type of assets right when starting the upgrade. (busy assets too)

I hope this will help you to fix the issue. (hopefully you read these posts.)

Maybe you should disable the Adventurer and Hero making tasks till you fix them just to prevent more hate.

GL,
    d
  • raistlin00raistlin00 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah well clearly they care more about money then they do about fixing things otherwise they would have made a more concerted effort to make sure that the majority of these "known issues" were taken care of before they launched the patch . WTF is the point of a test server if you launch the patch and its an epic failure
  • dornodiosmiosdornodiosmios Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    raistlin00 wrote: »
    Yeah well clearly they care more about money then they do about fixing things otherwise they would have made a more concerted effort to make sure that the majority of these "known issues" were taken care of before they launched the patch . WTF is the point of a test server if you launch the patch and its an epic failure

Good point. This **** is epically disappointing.
  • blindsyn1blindsyn1 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    GWF unstoppable is working in reverse.... i have tested this for 2 days now, always with the same results...
    We are losing Unstoppable when the Temp.HP ends....
    It should be the other way around, we should lose HP when unstoppable ends, not losing Unstoppable when HP ends while still having 50% of the determination bar full
  • neverpantsneverpants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Can't even play anymore, client crashes every time i start up :( Was working fine before patch. The option to change to DX9 or DX11 is gone from menu too.
  • t0skeyt0skey Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have lost a Miner right after he finished a job. i had 5 Miners, 4 at training for armorer i think and the 5th disappeared after i collected the result.
    I wrote tickets, asked GM help and having in mind that i pay regularly 10 euro a month since i play this game, i think i deserve some geek to step in and get things done.

I mean i have never received any help from this game support team. They send ridiculously out of topic reply without any meaning and thought behind it. As if they are all stoned to death and dont give a **** how and what they reply.

THanks and i hope i will get my Miner back.
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Known issue: Profession Assets may be deleted after Profession tasks are completed

Update: this issue is limited to the "War Games Training" and "Resell Goods at the Bazaar" tasks.

I lost 6 adventurers this morning after starting tasks, not completing them, and I didn't have them running either of these tasks last night.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
  • deadskipdeadskip Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Known issue: In certain locations, NPCs and other objects may disappear and reappear unexpectedly, appearing (or rather, not appearing) invisible or flickering

This has so far been a problem for me in the "Finding Honor" and "Cornering Karzov" missions. Other missions in Blacklake etc have been ok.
  • maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for keeping us updated on know issues.

In the guild we discussed our issues on TS yesterday and tried the different versions of DirectX, it seems to help for only a small % of the players (in our guild)
    Also some experience bad texture tearing.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    GWFs:

1. Original GWF Bug with Unstoppable randomly not working, is still in effect (though less so in the past IMO).

2. Determination diminishes significantly faster while Unstoppable then before (this may not be a bug, and may be intended, but knowing if this is the case would be greatly appreciated).

3. Unstoppable is ending early once your Temp HPs run out, and some adds (Recaps) can knock you right out of Unstoppable entirely (could just be them doing enough to your Temp HPs).

4. Roar no longer generates the correct AP that is projected in it's write up. If that was intended to change, please comment on that fact so us GWFs players can know.

I sincerely thank you for your time, and efforts, in these endeavors and look forward to your response.
    va8Ru.gif
  • littlegoofball1littlegoofball1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My Gateway no longer shows my character on character sheet, just blank outline of a Tiefling (I'm a halfling female thief)
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    No official answer yet for the Professions issue.

Don't tell me the so-far good PR is going down the drain.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No official answer yet for the Professions issue.

Don't tell me the so-far good PR is going down the drain.

Indeed, I've just fallen foul of this. My artificer had 6 level 1 whites working on the long gathering task, and 2 hire another level 1 white task finished. I inadvertently clicked to upgrade 4 level 1s to a level 2 when I meant to set more "hire another level 1"s going. When I twigged what I'd done, I cancelled the task and the result was 6 gathering tasks still going, but no craftsmen in use on them. I then restarted the "upgrade to level 2" task and started another "hire level 1". I'm basically owed 4 level 1s that have vanished into thin air.

screenshot_2013-08-24-16-07-14.jpg?t=1377358152

Screenshot of the situation, 6 gathering tasks with nobody on them, the only assets in use are the 2 adventurers and the armor on the one leadership task.
  • gardhullgardhull Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I wonder how many of these were reported before the patch?
    Because that seems to be a common theme among the bugs I've seen reported lately.
  • mikgamerzmikgamerz Member Posts: 57
    edited August 2013
    I love how the bugs list (real list not just the ones posted here) is probably as long as the module 1 updates list...
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • sharzadeesharzadee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ironmako wrote: »
    Old Lenn Mission, Where you have to sabotage the boats, now you can no longer do anything to the boats. The Nav leads to to each boat, but when you try to hover, nothing happens. Because of this, new players reach an impasse in the quests.

I'm a brand new player, playing a Rogue, and have run into this bug as well. Can't interact with the boat bottoms. Not sure if the game will easily advance past this.

Also admit I was surprised by the lockbox debacle. It seems to serve gold farmers instead of the ordinary player. Other games seem tougher on those kinds of situations.

Still, enjoying the game, so I hope the quest bug with the boats can be fixed. ;)
  • inphiinphi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »

this is not correct, just 5minutes ago lost a leadership asset while completing 'Fight Off Spellplagued'..
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ceryndrion wrote: »
    Please remember, when replying to this or any other thread for that matter, to keep your posts polite and on topic.

You catch a lot more bees with honey, than you do with vinegar.

More bugs are caught with stale beer!!!
  • darkrndarkrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, i just lost 8 adventurers that i was collecting since lunch... This is ridiculous and no answer about giving them back to players.
  • segai919segai919 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i think there is more to the assets disappearing than just completeing task. I couldnt see my adventurers anymore after the task was started but tasks where still running. also 1 adventurer that was added to the toon after all task was going is also gone. seemed to have happend when made a hero. instead of going fromm 11 adventurers to 7, went to 0
  • segai919segai919 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    d00mee wrote: »
    Hi,

as i see the problem is not to complete one of these tasks. All of my chars who has green or blue assets (6 of them) can start the upgrading tasks even when the assets are doing other tasks. And the upgrade tasks are consuming ALL of that type of assets right when starting the upgrade. (busy assets too)

I hope this will help you to fix the issue. (hopefully you read these posts.)

Maybe you should disable the Adventurer and Hero making tasks till you fix them just to prevent more hate.

GL,
    d
    agree with this 1. seems to be what happend tp me
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So many people STILL don't read forums. I posted that asset bug the day of the patch with screens, warning people NOT to do leadership craft but there's still tons of people each day having this happen to them and losing expensive assets. People are losing assets just from queue'n and some are losing when they upgrade assets.
    Everyone pls STOP doing craft until this bug is fixed.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?461241-Chance-to-delete-assets-when-you-upgrade
    Edit: oh I see it's still not stickied and got pushed down 3 pages. lol
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OK, having played with the loss of assets bug, this is how I think it works:

If you have assets of the same rank actively engaged in tasks when you set the task to combine those assets together, they go missing. There is a bug that means that the combine task is available when you don't actually have 4 spare to combine.

If the assets are sitting inactive, there is no problem, I had 5 sitting inactive, combined 4, one was happily left.

If you're paranoid, I recommend getting all your assets idle before running a combine task. If you're truly paranoid, mail the excess ones to yourself so they really can't be eaten.

I'm extremely dissatisfied with customer support's response that they won't restore lost assets even with screnshot proof of the loss. This is just not good enough. It's not even like I lost a load of blues or greens as some people did, but it's the principle of the thing, if the game screws up, CS should simply restore the loss, we know they can from account theft cases.
  • koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I'm extremely dissatisfied with customer support's response that they won't restore lost assets even with screnshot proof of the loss.
    Post their full response (screenshot, text, whatever).
  • mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not sure if this has been mentioned already somewhere, but I've noticed that the "Coal" and "Charcoal" in the market trader menu are only purchasable 20 at a time again. The rest of the prof. resources for sale seem to still be at the higher value. Just the two coal ones have reverted.

...hopefully this isn't just me and can be easily tweaked back next patch update. ;)
  • dyingemberdyingember Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just got back into playing Neverwinter, and I'm trying to launch the game from Arc.
    I get past the login screen where it automatically enters my information, to a screen that WAS updating, and now says "Ready", but there's nothing to click on to begin. I've tried exiting the launcher several times now.
    Any suggestions?

EDIT: I was able to launch the game by bypassing the launcher and running the GameClient Application in the Neverwinter/Live folder only to find that the login server times out.

I tried playing Forsaken World today and found I couldn't login to that either, and from what I gathered on the game's forums it's a Perfect World issue.
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OK, having played with the loss of assets bug, this is how I think it works:

If you have assets of the same rank actively engaged in tasks when you set the task to combine those assets together, they go missing. There is a bug that means that the combine task is available when you don't actually have 4 spare to combine.

If the assets are sitting inactive, there is no problem, I had 5 sitting inactive, combined 4, one was happily left.

If you're paranoid, I recommend getting all your assets idle before running a combine task. If you're truly paranoid, mail the excess ones to yourself so they really can't be eaten.

I'm extremely dissatisfied with customer support's response that they won't restore lost assets even with screnshot proof of the loss. This is just not good enough. It's not even like I lost a load of blues or greens as some people did, but it's the principle of the thing, if the game screws up, CS should simply restore the loss, we know they can from account theft cases.

This response from them didn't surprise me at all. At this point, their so pathetic you can't even get mad anymore. I don't even care about the hero's and adventurers I lost, just once can they atleast admit when they made a mistake and say sorry? Something THEY did made you lose something and for them to turn around and say that they won't reimburse you even though you have proof? I'm speechless.:(
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    This response from them didn't surprise me at all. At this point, their so pathetic you can't even get mad anymore. I don't even care about the hero's and adventurers I lost, just once can they atleast admit when they made a mistake and say sorry? Something THEY did made you lose something and for them to turn around and say that they won't reimburse you even though you have proof? I'm speechless.:(
    Yes, Post their full response (screenshot, text, whatever).
This discussion has been closed.