Install Arc
Options

AD is impossible to get.

Comments

• Options
    savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    rokoil wrote: »
    Cryptic cant pay their electric bill with AD.
    Personally, I wish this were a subscription game. Sick of the FTP model and the whiney whiners who whine...about stuff not being FREE enough.
    I agree with you and since the paying players are not a so big asset to the game like the ftp ones (like it was stated by many in this tread) from now on none, and I underline none should buy anything. No zen bought or traded with AD . Let us see how long the game last on the asset of only the free players :p
  • Options
    zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    You don't want to do professions,praying, PvP, dungeons. What exactly are you doing when you're logged in.

Astral diamonds, questionite in Champions, dilithium in Startrek are all there, so that free players can earn in game currency to get zen they would not be normally able to get with real money.

Yes they screwed up badly on this game by making things be bought with several currencies depending on location, AD,gold, bars but that is what is there.
    The AH should have been done with Gold not AD except they didn't put in enough ways of getting Gold. Due to the limited mission lines and lack of, go mug things, areas.
    They have too much emphasis on AD in different vendors.

You have a choice , get bored and get it or not get bored and do without.
    Me, I find the gear grind dungeon system boring in any game, so I just don't do them. Since you only need the gear for the dungeons. It's no great loss for me.
    If you really can't do without AD and don't want to get bored farming, then you're only option appears to be try a different game becasue this is how it is from now on(until they change it again)
    you make some great points, i do really want to pvp, BUT with 9k gs that isn't really an option. the game should be split in two, like in guild wars 2. get gear free from vendors that you can use in pvp. that, or make ways to farm ad, which they haven't done. this game is constructed so that you're filled with remorse once you make a purchase from them, only needing more and more ad because what you bought in the first place isn't enough. on top of that you cant farm ad in-game, the amount of time you'd have to farm for one greater tenebrous without paying real cash is unimaginably high. i don't even think its possible without getting sick of the game lol.

i did enjoy dungeons somewhat on my cleric before the patch, but now there's no reward in it for me, so i don't really see the point. salvage system is ok and all, but the amount of ad salvaged is way too low, it should be at least 10-15k each piece, and blues should be able to be salvaged for 3-5k or something, i think that could work... ish
  • Options
    laurellian13laurellian13 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You know, I've heard this complaint before the patch came out and still hear now, but you are very wrong. Framing is no different then the dailies and etc, only more repetitive... hitting the same Dungeons all the time and such and your complaint is very misleading. Only specialty vendor gear and the DD box items are BOP. So now everyone, wether they pay for things or not, has to actually work to get their epic sets. Your complaint also is erroneous is farming is harder.. why? Have you not paid attention to the AH since Feywild opened? What I told guildmates complaining before then and others is happening. Since no one can have a nice set of T1 or T2 epics waiting for them at level 60 with the weapons and enchants... they gotta go through what is called gear progression in these games... let me explain..
    How these games are meant to be played and designed is rather simple, first you level, then at max level you start gear progression, this means you work at replacing your gear in steps to eventually get the highest set. This means running dungeons for drops, the seals, and etc... to get what you need. Now, since these sets are removed from the free market economy...the price of the "trash" items most farmers ignored has gone up. So you can't farm Grym coins and sell pieces for 5-10k..and those claiming they went for mopre, are wrong because everyone was farming coins and selling the gear.... heck most T1 set pieces on my shard were down to the 2k range, T2 5k.. with only belts, neck pieces, and rings being high priced...
    How's this for a shocker... overnight I got 53k for the non set TR chest piece that drops in Epic CT.... I got another 50k+ for a blue ring. Level 60 blues (outside of items companions could use) were 500 Ad max on the AH.... I have seen them jump to being around 5k..and the drop rate is higher if you haven't noticed. The only people sufferingwhen it comes to "farming" AD are those who are stuck in the past ways of doing so and completely missing the fact since what they relied on for their is AD is no longer available, other things are and because their customer base can also no longer buy those items... they've gotta buy lesser items to get the GS nedded to earn the set pieces, so those items are going up in price.
    A side affect of all this... it is mostly f2p players complaining, the same ones who complain the "p2w" have an unfair advantage have missed the point. The p2w players now cannot buy the sets using purchased AD, but have to work to get them as well. Oh they still have the advantage they can get the pic enchants and such much quicker, but to get the tier set pieces, they can no longer buy them, but have to work like the rest of us... and to get the GS they need to do said work, are buying the non set epics and blues so they can do so... as I pointed out, raising those prices as well.
    But the economy is not in ruins, in fact the opposite. Those who are able to adapt to it, are doing quite well, even better then before, those who are unnable to adapt complain and end up like the dinosaurs... extinct. Legitimate complaints, the added ways to earn AD in the game (Neverember dailies and salvage) mean more and more people are hitting the daily refine limit quicker... Cryptic did drop the ball on that...Since I could easily max out the limit via dailies (which don't take that long), invoking, and RAD earning events (skirmishes)... took between 2 and 3 hours.... during the Tymora event it was even quicker and I ende dup taking unti last week to get down to where I wasn't immediately reaching the limit. A bump in the refine limit would be very nice, or have some RAD things switched to actual AD. Heck, I'd even settle for a vendor who'd do it for a 10% cut.
    Now another point where you are mistaken, yes doing dungeons for loot and making something off unneeded loot is part of the fun in MMO's, but oddly enough... most mmo's I have played have made special vendor gear and boss drops BOP... not just some, but all gear and weapons from such have been BOP. I've been in raids (Cryptic doesn't really do the whole raid thing, so the epic dungeons count as the same).... where the drops were basically useless for anyone in the raid, so they were dumped off on the profession class that could "salavage" them and the items gained went into the guild bank... and were used for the raiders' benefits. If a pug, the items gained that way were rolled for. You could AH what was gained in that form, but not the gear. Now, the trash mobs in such raids and dungeons did have a chance to drop random BOE epics, which did sell well, but I've seen a full clear raid for 40 men which took 4 hours of game time return only 1 BOE epic. Full clears in raids meant all the trash, bosses, and optional bosses. (Why a full clear, most trash mobs are where you would get profession mats or were near nodes and had to be moved so they could be gotten to).
    So, instead of complaining about things, why not adjust yourself to the new economy and find out you'll soon be making as much AD s before or more now... and have fun.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You know, I've heard this complaint before the patch came out and still hear now, but you are very wrong. Framing is no different then the dailies and etc, only more repetitive... hitting the same Dungeons all the time and such and your complaint is very misleading. Only specialty vendor gear and the DD box items are BOP. So now everyone, wether they pay for things or not, has to actually work to get their epic sets. Your complaint also is erroneous is farming is harder.. why? Have you not paid attention to the AH since Feywild opened? What I told guildmates complaining before then and others is happening. Since no one can have a nice set of T1 or T2 epics waiting for them at level 60 with the weapons and enchants... they gotta go through what is called gear progression in these games... let me explain..
    How these games are meant to be played and designed is rather simple, first you level, then at max level you start gear progression, this means you work at replacing your gear in steps to eventually get the highest set. This means running dungeons for drops, the seals, and etc... to get what you need. Now, since these sets are removed from the free market economy...the price of the "trash" items most farmers ignored has gone up. So you can't farm Grym coins and sell pieces for 5-10k..and those claiming they went for mopre, are wrong because everyone was farming coins and selling the gear.... heck most T1 set pieces on my shard were down to the 2k range, T2 5k.. with only belts, neck pieces, and rings being high priced...
    How's this for a shocker... overnight I got 53k for the non set TR chest piece that drops in Epic CT.... I got another 50k+ for a blue ring. Level 60 blues (outside of items companions could use) were 500 Ad max on the AH.... I have seen them jump to being around 5k..and the drop rate is higher if you haven't noticed. The only people sufferingwhen it comes to "farming" AD are those who are stuck in the past ways of doing so and completely missing the fact since what they relied on for their is AD is no longer available, other things are and because their customer base can also no longer buy those items... they've gotta buy lesser items to get the GS nedded to earn the set pieces, so those items are going up in price.
    A side affect of all this... it is mostly f2p players complaining, the same ones who complain the "p2w" have an unfair advantage have missed the point. The p2w players now cannot buy the sets using purchased AD, but have to work to get them as well. Oh they still have the advantage they can get the pic enchants and such much quicker, but to get the tier set pieces, they can no longer buy them, but have to work like the rest of us... and to get the GS they need to do said work, are buying the non set epics and blues so they can do so... as I pointed out, raising those prices as well.
    But the economy is not in ruins, in fact the opposite. Those who are able to adapt to it, are doing quite well, even better then before, those who are unnable to adapt complain and end up like the dinosaurs... extinct. Legitimate complaints, the added ways to earn AD in the game (Neverember dailies and salvage) mean more and more people are hitting the daily refine limit quicker... Cryptic did drop the ball on that...Since I could easily max out the limit via dailies (which don't take that long), invoking, and RAD earning events (skirmishes)... took between 2 and 3 hours.... during the Tymora event it was even quicker and I ende dup taking unti last week to get down to where I wasn't immediately reaching the limit. A bump in the refine limit would be very nice, or have some RAD things switched to actual AD. Heck, I'd even settle for a vendor who'd do it for a 10% cut.
    Now another point where you are mistaken, yes doing dungeons for loot and making something off unneeded loot is part of the fun in MMO's, but oddly enough... most mmo's I have played have made special vendor gear and boss drops BOP... not just some, but all gear and weapons from such have been BOP. I've been in raids (Cryptic doesn't really do the whole raid thing, so the epic dungeons count as the same).... where the drops were basically useless for anyone in the raid, so they were dumped off on the profession class that could "salavage" them and the items gained went into the guild bank... and were used for the raiders' benefits. If a pug, the items gained that way were rolled for. You could AH what was gained in that form, but not the gear. Now, the trash mobs in such raids and dungeons did have a chance to drop random BOE epics, which did sell well, but I've seen a full clear raid for 40 men which took 4 hours of game time return only 1 BOE epic. Full clears in raids meant all the trash, bosses, and optional bosses. (Why a full clear, most trash mobs are where you would get profession mats or were near nodes and had to be moved so they could be gotten to).
    So, instead of complaining about things, why not adjust yourself to the new economy and find out you'll soon be making as much AD s before or more now... and have fun.

You need to work on you paragraphs my friend, that wall of text was challanging to get through... working for gear is something i'm totally for, but you see, getting the kinda set you want is not the problem.

how are we legit players supposed to "progress" to get tenebrous, plague fire, soulforged, vorpal enchantments, companions, and all that jazz? as the system currently is, it costs about 200-300k to remove an enchantment, or anything for that matter (transmuting items etc.) making it not even worth it to equip the lesser one in the first place because you'll have to either dump your weapon or farm dailies for months only to be able to unequip an enchant. (ending up paying 3 times as much as the enchantment originally cost you.) Might as well wait till you get a normal/greater one, right? wont happen cause you cant farm ad.

having to log into the game every day on all your characters to not lose all your celestial coins is also a very flawed system that easily gets players sick of the game. other games with bound gear also have ways to make money in-game, unlike this one. look at guild wars 2 for example, all dungeons offer bound gear, chests inside the dungeons have a chance to drop exotic gear. and the most important thing: you can use your tokens on rare items, instead of BOP equips, to salvage for ectotokens, which you can sell for great amounts or make gear with. This is what neverwinter dosen't offer, salvage swashbuckling set for 6k a piece? No.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zalcs wrote: »
    having to log into the game every day on all your characters to not lose all your celestial coins is also a very flawed system that easily gets players sick of the game.

Actually, it's a growing-more-common trend in gaming, starting with things like the f2p Facebook games and Flash games (on sites like Kongregate) - the daily login bonus. Reward players for coming back every day - just for logging in for a minute or two, a completely trivial task. Turn it into a Skinner Box - press this button, get a reward. Ends up conditioning people to come back day after day.... even if they're not actually "playing" any more. And this is important, because it keeps your game both installed and fresh in your players' minds.

(Heck, I can't tell you how many silly Kongregate games I've kept loading for a month or more after I'd basically stopped playing - Bloons Tower Defense, Dawn of the Dragons, etc) just because I didn't want to "lose" that "daily bonus" on the off chance that I went back to playing. Heck, I'd stopped really playing this game a month or six weeks ago (I'm playing again with Feywild), but kept logging in every night for 10 min to refresh my crafting and invoke. Which kept the game in my mind, and on my hard drive.

The daily login stuff is far more likely (psychology studies say so, otherwise they wouldn't do it) to keep people around, then annoy them into leaving.
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Some people seem to have the assumption that there are exactly two groups of players: all the apparently destitute leeches who inexplicably enjoy a decent computer and high speed internet while paying $0 on this game and a group of wealthy elitists who casually dump hundreds of thousands of zen into the market.

My guess is that the truth is somewhere in the middle and that you don't see a lot of 100% free players outside the 10-16 demographic. There also aren't any merit badges or achievements being handed out for being a "free" player. All players are important to the health of the game in some way, including those who choose not to purchase anything, but it's a mistake to imagine that a few dozen players are the only ones giving financial support.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    severina21 wrote: »
    I just wanna know if you can olny refined 24k diamonds daily? And if it's only for 1 char per day

Since no one else replied to your question and continued to rant . . .

Yes to thew cap, but it is per character, so if you have 6 characters you have the potential of 6 x 24k = 144k AD. Right now I am stuck at 6 characters until they come out with a Ranger or Bard class so that's just an example based on my numbers.

I hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    Actually, it's a growing-more-common trend in gaming, starting with things like the f2p Facebook games and Flash games (on sites like Kongregate) - the daily login bonus. Reward players for coming back every day - just for logging in for a minute or two, a completely trivial task. Turn it into a Skinner Box - press this button, get a reward. Ends up conditioning people to come back day after day.... even if they're not actually "playing" any more. And this is important, because it keeps your game both installed and fresh in your players' minds.

(Heck, I can't tell you how many silly Kongregate games I've kept loading for a month or more after I'd basically stopped playing - Bloons Tower Defense, Dawn of the Dragons, etc) just because I didn't want to "lose" that "daily bonus" on the off chance that I went back to playing. Heck, I'd stopped really playing this game a month or six weeks ago (I'm playing again with Feywild), but kept logging in every night for 10 min to refresh my crafting and invoke. Which kept the game in my mind, and on my hard drive.

The daily login stuff is far more likely (psychology studies say so, otherwise they wouldn't do it) to keep people around, then annoy them into leaving.

Yep, daily bonus, not come back every day or else you'll lose everything. get my point?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    zalcs wrote: »
    Yep, daily bonus, not come back every day or else you'll lose everything. get my point?

Right, so you come back every day. And the only thing you can lose, in this case, is the Celestial Coins. Which is just a 7 day bonus. Pretty standard for most of the games I've seen with a daily system like that. Best bonus is on day 7, then it repeats. Yeah, if you lose it, it's disappointing, but it's not such a great loss (compared to, say, a 40-day bonus) to make you ragequit.

For the average player, of course. In any large group, you'll have a variety of people - from the ones who'd only be more strongly motivated to try harder by a 40-day loss, to the ones who find the whole system unbearable. But they design for the average, not the people on the ends of the bell curve. /shrug
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's time they added a welfare/benefits system so that people too lazy too use the multitude of methods to earn AD can buy things that they haven't earned the right to have.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Right, so you come back every day. And the only thing you can lose, in this case, is the Celestial Coins. Which is just a 7 day bonus. Pretty standard for most of the games I've seen with a daily system like that. Best bonus is on day 7, then it repeats. Yeah, if you lose it, it's disappointing, but it's not such a great loss (compared to, say, a 40-day bonus) to make you ragequit.

For the average player, of course. In any large group, you'll have a variety of people - from the ones who'd only be more strongly motivated to try harder by a 40-day loss, to the ones who find the whole system unbearable. But they design for the average, not the people on the ends of the bell curve. /shrug

i don't see any design for the average player in this game to be honest
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I know players will tell you that you can do dailies to farm astral diamonds..i did the same with dili farming in STO...i got so burned out in the game i quit so did many other players from my fleet. Yes it is doable but.... not sure for how long you will be able to do the mind numbing repetition.

I lasted for two months your mileage may vary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Neverember and Rhinx can give 12-16k AD from daily + 5k from GG and items (if dropped) for 3-8k AD, not to mention stuff you can sell from professions (and leadership might give you additional 3-5k AD in a day).
    From last patch I got left 12k AD to refine (which I can't due to limit)
  • Options
    rokoilrokoil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    parp12 wrote: »
    It's time they added a welfare/benefits system so that people too lazy too use the multitude of methods to earn AD can buy things that they haven't earned the right to have.
    Dont give Washington any more bad ideas!
  • Options
    kouroumbelokouroumbelo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I agree with you and since the paying players are not a so big asset to the game like the ftp ones (like it was stated by many in this tread) from now on none, and I underline none should buy anything. No zen bought or traded with AD . Let us see how long the game last on the asset of only the free players :p

its not just free players that are important,all kind of players are.

Companies make f2p games because it can make them more money i think than p2p and requires less effort to make content and keep players.(a guy that spends 150$ to rush his gear p2w style just payed 1 year of monthly subscription in a matter of minutes)

All these stuff wouldnt be possible if pay AND free players werent here...

Also making the game harder to get AD doesnt affect only free ppl, but many low-average spenders.

Many people in game complain for game being more money dependent. (also new content looks cool but most items from there are worse than previous ones,and if you see what it takes to make a MC weapon you will understand..)

I am pretty sure even if they make ALL items in game BOP and you wont be able to sell anything,some people will still post here and say everything is fine and all is good))
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    its not just free players that are important,all kind of players are.

Companies make f2p games because it can make them more money i think than p2p and requires less effort to make content and keep players.(a guy that spends 150$ to rush his gear p2w style just payed 1 year of monthly subscription in a matter of minutes)

All these stuff wouldnt be possible if pay AND free players werent here...

Also making the game harder to get AD doesnt affect only free ppl, but many low-average spenders.

Many people in game complain for game being more money dependent. (also new content looks cool but most items from there are worse than previous ones,and if you see what it takes to make a MC weapon you will understand..)

I am pretty sure even if they make ALL items in game BOP and you wont be able to sell anything,some people will still post here and say everything is fine and all is good))

Exactly! I do understand that they have to give people a reason to want to buy AD/zen etc (making it easier to buy the AD than to farm it ingame), but they made farming ingame so drastically bad that the only option is really to buy zen/ad to get the good gear that you need for pvp/high gs for pve
  • Options
    icedmocha4icedmocha4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Raise the amount of AD you can refine a day or something , 24k isnt just enough if you are going to make players use the salvage system more for AD. Bind of pick up screwed the market , seriously TR CN weapons are 2.2mil each ? ? ? ?
  • Options
    kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    icedmocha4 wrote: »
    Bind of pick up screwed the market , seriously TR CN weapons are 2.2mil each ? ? ? ?

What's that got to do with bind on pickup? The CN weapons went up in price because the last boss is bugged and it's really hard to do right now.
  • Options
    bladepowahbladepowah Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    No the player who hoped to sell the 5-6k Zen made money for the company, the free player simply bought the Zen from that player.

You never get it don't you? That "player" you said that hoped to sell his zen to AD made money to the company "directly." So if the population is low, it would also affect the zen to AD market. Encouraging less people to buy zen for AD. Simple.
  • Options
    veramisveramis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Are they going to raise the 24k rough ad refine cap? I'm having a lot less fun with the game now because no point trying to make more than 24k a day and my friends and I don't do dungeon delves anymore because we already have our armor sets.
  • Options
    lhachmacarlhachmacar Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    "Impossible," eh?

I do not think that word means what you think it means.
  • Options
    evilderprimus88evilderprimus88 Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    You were never supposed to "earn" AD at such a fast/high rate, at all. Now that they have fixed it, everything is going to be sweet once the cryers finally all moved on to different games. The thing is, the whole DD/dungeon etc. thing, seperated the community into 2 parts. People that like to group ended up rich, by basically putting 0 effort into their "goals". While on the other hand people who do NOT like to group up (and there are many) ended up feeding the already rich with more wealth, since they are the ones who farm items worth a LOW amount of AD to be able to buy YOUR effortlessly obtained items on the AH.

We can be glad the developers realized it and put a stop to it. Even though the damage done cannot easily be corrected anymore, at least not within a few weeks. Hopefully the community will settle down and the foul apples go to rot in another basket than this one.

Bye.

/facepalm

Pal, it's a MMORPG. As a "massive multiplayer online role-playing game". If you don't like to group up, it means that the game is not exactly for you. Personally I hate group play without my buddies or people who actually know what they're doing (since so-called adults playing MMOs are all seem to be mentally challenged in non-medical sense of it), but even if I don't particularly like this aspect of the game, I wouldn't have a nerve to call people who actually play this game as intended a "foul apples".

Because they're not. Probably by "zero effort" you meant exploiters, now that I can understand, but you can't simply chunk them together with all people who play in groups. It's like calling every male human a rapist because he has means to do it.
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They do need to raise the refine cap, how am I supposed to refine 2 -3m rough ad from 24k a day:(
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You were never supposed to "earn" AD at such a fast/high rate, at all. Now that they have fixed it, everything is going to be sweet once the cryers finally all moved on to different games. The thing is, the whole DD/dungeon etc. thing, seperated the community into 2 parts. People that like to group ended up rich, by basically putting 0 effort into their "goals". While on the other hand people who do NOT like to group up (and there are many) ended up feeding the already rich with more wealth, since they are the ones who farm items worth a LOW amount of AD to be able to buy YOUR effortlessly obtained items on the AH.

We can be glad the developers realized it and put a stop to it. Even though the damage done cannot easily be corrected anymore, at least not within a few weeks. Hopefully the community will settle down and the foul apples go to rot in another basket than this one.

Bye.

um... troll lol
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Probably by "zero effort" you meant exploiters,

Yes, I believe he was referring to the dudes who've been putting together their pre-set groups, pre-clearing, skipping/jumping/etc, and grabbing 5 DD chests an hour. And are now complaining that they can't get their easy millions anymore. Boo hoo, so sad for them. Not.

----

They're not going to raise the cap. They've never raised the 8k cap in STO, and that game has vastly more than 8k worth of activities you can do every day.

Remember, the prices on the AH are set by the players - the 2mil+ prices for items were based on 1. it being "easy" to get piles o' AD from the auction; which was based on 2. the fact that a bunch of people bought those packs that gave them piles o' AD to start with.

If the entire system had just started with people refining 24k a day? I'd bet the "expensive" items would only be a couple hundred K, not millions. What has to happen now is that the market needs to find it's new price points.... which may or may not happen, depending on how much AD is stashed away on the rich players.
  • Options
    koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Yes, I believe he was referring to the dudes who've been putting together their pre-set groups, pre-clearing, skipping/jumping/etc, and grabbing 5 DD chests an hour.
    Pre-clearing is not only perfectly fine, it's intended. per devs.
  • Options
    evilderprimus88evilderprimus88 Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    um... double digit IQ...

Correct, sry i didn't state it more clearly.

So you were trolling? It was stellar, if you were XD
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If the entire system had just started with people refining 24k a day? I'd bet the "expensive" items would only be a couple hundred K, not millions. What has to happen now is that the market needs to find it's new price points.... which may or may not happen, depending on how much AD is stashed away on the rich players.
    The rich players don't have any reason to spend their AD really. They're already geared up. The only items that they might buy are enchants, which are from the AH and just shuffles the huge AD piles around instead of redistributing it.

Right now I'm sitting on a few mill AD with nothing I can justify buying.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
This discussion has been closed.