test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feywild Packs and Fury of the Feywild Module Live Date

Comments

• psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wow what a slap to the face of the customers who actually supported this game from the start.

Noticed that the menzobaranzen renegade has a lower power effect then the now available to everyone race.(6% for the ultra rare race to 10% for the common race)

Talk about literally telling supporters we don't like you....I mean wow....I already noticed the class feature on clerics that's actually a huge penalty....but this.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=

• bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    wow what a slap to the face of the customers who actually supported this game from the start.

Noticed that the menzobaranzen renegade has a lower power effect then the now available to everyone race.(6% for the ultra rare race to 10% for the common race)

Talk about literally telling supporters we don't like you....I mean wow....I already noticed the class feature on clerics that's actually a huge penalty....but this.

The MR boost is actually 12% overall (6% to Attack and 6% to Defence) compared to just 10% on Defence.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • pyratekingpyrateking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Proof again that CRYPTIC is filled with fools and incompetents. So what now - rollback, undo or just ignore the truth about their failure as we all expected? No new class, broken Nightmare Lockboxes, and just too many to name. I love FRPG and MMO's but this game has reached an all-time low in quality and poor management.
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    bazgc wrote: »
    The MR boost is actually 12% overall (6% to Attack and 6% to Defence) compared to just 10% on Defence.

6% Attack is generally preferable to 6% Defense.
    Everyone in T2 gear tends to have sufficient survivability (Even TRs/CWs) while everyone tries to stack damage as high as possible.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • envirokatenvirokat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do we know an eta when the servers will be back up?
  • ragnarog3ragnarog3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    possibly when hell freezes over
  • aestralinaaestralina Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It never surprises me that people will whine when a game recently out of Beta will have teething problems. What do you expect? Perfection at the outset? A little patience would be a bonus for the complaining section of the population. I enjoy this game and, as I'm not American, I don't whine at the least little delay.
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    is there a new class in expansion ?

No, there is no new class with the Feywild module.

They do plan to release a new class by the end of the year, though.
    qtPt2I
  • tsalagi71tsalagi71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Has anyone on the dev team established when servers will now be up? Could we get a post from someone at PWE stating what the new ETA is, or stating that nobody knows yet?
  • tsalagi71tsalagi71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Never mind. I see they are now up.
  • theloonytoontheloonytoon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wait, do people get to keep those nightmares?
  • wudwaenwudwaen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why isn't it available since I paid for it?

You support web page does not work.

Your customer service is, so far, too cowardly to answer the phone.
    Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. ~ Cecil Beaton
  • exchantexchant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it really too late to rollback the Nightmare mount accident? Or was it actually intentional and the emergency maintenance for another matter?
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cool expansion.

• willadarkeaglewilladarkeagle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    How do we claim the 600,000 Ad for the Fury of the Feywild. I have recieved everything else, but not the AD?
    edited August 2013
    How do we claim the 600,000 Ad for the Fury of the Feywild. I have recieved everything else, but not the AD?

This /should/ be in the AD/Zen exchange window, you should have an additional 600k available to claim. (Keep in mind however much AD you claim on one character will not longer be available for other characters.. it's one pool of 600k AD to split amongst your characters as you see fit.) Are you saying it's not available in your exchange window?
    qtPt2I
  • xoxbladexoxxoxbladexox Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jahva wrote: »
    Okay, what the hell?

You're charging the full price of an entire friggin' game on a high end console for these things? You don't even see full-fledged expansions for this price point on any mmo out there on the market.

I can't help but feel you're going to be trying to price-gouge us all the entire way for the privilege of playing your precious game. I would have loved to play your moon elf race, but for $60 dollars, I can go elsewhere and spend it on something far more substantial. You've already milked the hell out of my wallet, I've dumped enough to buy three or four games as it is through your Zen market and your Founder's Pack. I can't afford to keep paying you like this.

Here's an idea: give us the option to buy races individually. While I'm still EXTREMELY apprehensive about paying for a race, I can see myself parting with $15 to $20 for it, rather than $60 for the Moon Elves and a completely ridiculous $200 for the Drows. If you do that, maybe I'd be willing to continue dealing with this. As things stand now, I'm just going to simply pass on it.

I have to agree you seriously need to lower your pricing $200 for one pack $60 for another on wow u can buy an exclusive mount for 10 or $25 pay $15 a month and have 10 character slots buy pets and companions for $10 by charging so much for these packs your cutting your own throats ...you may sell a few at that price but just think you could be selling thousands at lower prices because it is more affordable for your fans thus makes it more tempting in the long run you would make more money because more are sold
  • xoxbladexoxxoxbladexox Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    one more thing why not make gold more viable rather then having to use ad all the time or have to use trade to buy items with gold for your item vendors why not have ??? AD or ??? gold for an item....idk i think the currency needs improvement why are we making gold if we need AD to buy everything? Other than doing dailys or selling items on the ah or buying AD which is expensive considering the pricing there doesnt seem to be alot of ways to make ad ...for your average player that sells epic gear on the ah for idk between 45-200k ad and then you have pets like the cat for 980k ad or something like that 1st you need to win the roll on the gear to be able to sell it second you need to win it several times just to buy a cat ..... and then you have the keys for the lock boxes not all of us can afford to spend cash on buying zen and spending 40k + ad for 1 key really sucks considering how hard it is to make AD
  • christinaheltonchristinahelton Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have contacted support since I do not have the Feywild items that I pre-ordered. Did anyone else get the items all at once, or was it something you had to go to in game characters for? I do not have the character in my New Character screen, the AD is not in my Zen exchange, and I can't find anything from the rewards NPC that is for the pack I purchased.
  • frostyhawkfrostyhawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I ordered both sets of items. The $60 package has showed up....the $20 package has not. Hoping just a delay. If you have the $60 package, saw on another of the forums that once in game, go to the AD exchange - you can claim the AD there. It worked.
  • brenawynbrenawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd like to know how to collect my KoF package, as it is neither in my mail or at the rewards vendor in PE.
  • mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    #1. Paid for pack based on advertisements and videos; Stone in videos was not the object granted. You gave us a clump of golf turf strapped to our chest. Uncool.

#2. You gave out a free respec which was understood to be happening, but you sold the pack to include one as well. This did not happen. If you use your free respec, you are left with a feats only respec for the second.

#3. Everyone heard about the blunder on the pack release allowing loockboxes to be opened and always give the epic mounts. FOR ONCE.. you should have rolled back that at the emergency shutdown to be fair. It was on the test server. ONE or MORE of your team knew and let it go knowingly. Period. ALL PWE GAMES HAVE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN IN A CONSISTENT MANNER. YOUR OWN TEAM IS RUINING ITS PRODUCTS VIABILITY.

#4. The "MOON ELF" racial powers are a joke. 20 or 30 enchanted keys would have been a better idea for the pack; you should have listened to the gamers on class creation, a new race was a waste of development when the racial bonuses aren't as good as existing ones. We didn't want more races, we wanted more classes. Introduction of a ranger class was tabled and anticipated.

#5.Instead of making bosses harder, you should just have fixed the dungeons to be run correctly. MANY players won't run them because the boss fights were already too much in many cases. EVERYONE that plays already knows what it takes to even stand a chance. It wasn't helpful to the game, nor is it good incentive to fund it.

#6. The auction house is broken. I don't understand why the table sorting data has this issue in game. We're talking about established game practices for around 10 years of gaming. Stop reinventing the wheel.

#7. Load balancing on the Trickster is out of hand. You've broken the class for all builds. I used the test server to reSpec in a multitude of ways using all the trees and mixed trees. In all results the total critical damage has been reduced by 2/3rds. My Trickster wasn't permastealth, and now I feel that my time creating and leveling the character for DPS was for nothing. 8 Cloud of steel blades makes it useless in boss fights, and Sly flourish wasn't "weakened slightly", it was "weakened significantly". Respecing the class won't get you anywhere near prior ability.

#8. What happened to optional "paragon powers" for the classes? THAT would have been far better use of development time.

#9. 750,000 AD to rase a rare pet to an epic pet? SERIOUSLY?!?! ..at current zen trade prices that's around 20 dollars for an upgrade to a companion. WAY WRONG.

#10. STOP BEING SO GREEDY. Your "free to play" model has become a "pay to win" model. FAIL. TOTAL FAIL. You could have done the entire game at half pricing and had a much larger player base. BAD CALLS. TERRIBLE MARKETING PLANS.

**********************************************************************************

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS BEFORE. IT'S A DIGITAL REALM WITH DIGITAL PRODUCTS; NOTHING TANGIBLE. YOU WANT TO MAKE PWE MORE PROFITABLE?? .. DROP PRICES TO MEET THE LARGER SPECTRUM OF GAMER BUDGETS. 10X THE PLAYERS AT HALF THE PRICE IS FAR MORE PROFITABLE THAN WHAT YOU KEEP REPEATING IN EVERY GAME PLAN.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noraveknoravek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Err, where can i get a refund for the keys i spend before the recent Nightmare boxes bug?
    (that were giving Nightmares all the time and, nevertheless, you can keep them)
    edited August 2013
    I have contacted support since I do not have the Feywild items that I pre-ordered. Did anyone else get the items all at once, or was it something you had to go to in game characters for? I do not have the character in my New Character screen, the AD is not in my Zen exchange, and I can't find anything from the rewards NPC that is for the pack I purchased.

I had to contact support in order to get my items unlocked. Their first reply told me to visit the order complete page, but that page just said my transaction was pending and to contact support. So I replied to support and told them this, and then they unlocked my stuff. (This was on the Preview shard, but I assume if I hadn't addressed it on Preview, I would have had the same issue on live.) So I suggest contacting support and letting them know your items haven't appeared.

Once the items are added to your account, each character will have an email with a box containing all the goodies.
    qtPt2I
  • hardfackerhardfacker Banned Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the time i claiming the 600,000 astral diamond for Feywild Pack.. it is not added to my bag? i click the button claim but it did not transfer into my account.. need help...............
  • sollove73sollove73 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    packs are great!!! worth every penny . thank you
  • crowley021crowley021 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    and pvp will be more elaborate? Gambling is legal over the pvp is the worst one I've seen in mmo I've played so far, only 5 players, and char are very poorly distributed. summarizing ke always wins that set first. without taking the tanker that besides having much def has an attack out of the ordinary. gambling is legal only sickens very fast. have to think more on making battles. nor can duel. the game still needs to improve a lot in pvp. for those who like pve is a great game.

( google translate )
  • eaglestar55eaglestar55 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm really disappointed in that no one will address the "New Class" issue. I agree with others that a new class would have been bettere over a new Race.

I get tired of seeing the "Coming Soon" for the next Class.
  • savagefistsavagefist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Concerning the Sharandar content, is there a reason why it gives XP when it requires level 60? I just got a pop-up in game about the content and said it required level 60 so why XP is a reward for quests makes no sense.

I would prefer more gold or a slightly better chance of a good drop than any XP rewards once a character has reached level 60. Talking to Merrisara Winterwhite for the first time, I was let down to see the reward was XP and copper. Copper, fine...XP, /head scratch.
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
    AMD FX-6300 6-Core Processor
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600
    Intel 335 Series Jay Crest 240GB
    3 x TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 3TB
    XFX Core Edition FX-785A-CNL4 Radeon HD 7850 2GB