test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What a Nightmare

Comments

• Options
    matii1509matii1509 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It was reported 6 days ago on previev server, but they do anything http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?448281-Lockbox-bug
  • Options
    krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    frost168 wrote: »
    WTS Heavy Inferno Nightmare mount !!!!

Ill buy it for 10AD... which is what the price will be if they don't roll back :)
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    krithiums wrote: »
    Mistakes happen, and if the they make a rollback the problem is fixed.

Gotta hate every single one of you for all saying Cryptic fails, yet we all play.

Mistakes happen, ignoring reports of massive bug is not a mistake :(
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey all! We've brought down the servers for a quick fix. Be back up soon!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I opened an old Nightmare box for fun and guess what, I didn't get a Mount, go figure right? I also opened 30 Feywild ones and got junk wonder how low they made the rate for the Companion and Mount in those new boxes or if they even check to see if they actually added them and are working.

Also, the Nightmare Mount thing was in Beta.. you'd think they would have fixed that lol.
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    im surprised this time around it just update my account right away, if u didn't get your items u have to do what i did with founder's pack u got call customer support, email is waste of time they take days get back to u, better just wait on the phone u eventually get through
  • Options
    mysteriousangelxmysteriousangelx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So glad I got my mystic yesterday...lol...all of these exploits...deserve no refund or zen back...clearly knew it was bugged...but still took advantage of it...that is just being dishonest...they deserve no refund.
  • Options
    marlzmarlz Member Posts: 102
    edited August 2013
    i was at the new map when game DC ~_~ its bs ~_~ not all of us give a #$<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>%#$ about a fire horse ~_~ so those of us willing to play the new content get shafted first, great job.....great job in deed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    yuccapalm wrote: »
    The high drop chance of the mounts was already on test server why cryptic didnt notice that oO

They Did, They Noticed it and it slipped their mind...
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    valetudo78valetudo78 Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dont forget the ones who claimed they already had them and now have 5 or more nightmares.
  • Options
    secirtsecirt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is a fail by them, it's bad playtesting. Will I still play? yes for now, but eventually if bugs are not prevented I (and I assume a lot of others) will no longer bother.
  • Options
    deaththroedeaththroe Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you won a extra nightmare please send it to @deaththroe asap. I will make it up to you later. Don't be greedy and sell it, donate it! I needs me some nightmare love!
    10PM CST

• Options
    nemoladenemolade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nightmare Thursday!!!
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kantazo1 wrote: »
    LOL the devs screwed up big time. Thanks I am at work, so no rollback will affect me.

Hopefully they can just rollback to the time when servers came up after maintenance, so it doesn't affect anyone.
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was being sarcastic, obviously u are trolling, the point is, i checked everything, i did everything as instructed and i didnt get what i paid for and im not the only one.

Hopefully you learned your lesson about spending money on this game.;)
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    matii1509 wrote: »
    It was reported 6 days ago on previev server, but they do anything http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?448281-Lockbox-bug

"lol"
    even bigger fail. i`m going to put this game aside and do something more usefull ;p
  • Options
    humunguzhumunguz Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2013
    new patch, new bug :D:D:D
  • Options
    hifixhifix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    w/e only 40min rollback nothing special.
  • Options
    bkloesbkloes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Someone mentioned 500 AD is "cap" this means the AH is not allowed to go any higher?
  • Options
    blackargonianblackargonian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Smell That? Rollolololback time. The want the lockboxes out of the game, so now, after the Rollolololback, lots of people will use the boxes and less will be around. ;)

I am the Prophet of the Past!

Self-proclaimed Genius
    ~Characters~
    <Level 60s>
    Randy Mirage {GWF}|Raiden Mirage {CW}|Aegis Mirage {GF}|Shadow Mirage {TR}|Elena Mirage {DC}|Ryder Mirage {GF}|Zoey Mirage{GWF}|Tammy Mirage {TR}|Trish Mirage {CW}|Tarik Mirage {DC}|Miranda Mirage {HR}

<Below Level 60>
    |Felix Mirage {HR} | Misery Mirage (DC)| Agony Mirage (GWF)

All under @blackargonian, feel free to add me if you want.
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    marlz wrote: »
    i was at the new map when game DC ~_~ its bs ~_~ not all of us give a #$<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>%#$ about a fire horse ~_~ so those of us willing to play the new content get shafted first, great job.....great job in deed...

You Learn'em, you learn'em Good!! Teach them Devs how things go down........
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    extreme0extreme0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 37
    edited August 2013
    Naturally. I would get a coffer of enchantments first then the mount. Just to rub it in my face. :P
    Current Issues:

1. No option to have Hero of the North title on forum because option does not appear to exist in settings.

If these issues can be solved and I'm not online, then I thank you.
  • Options
    keobiaakeobiaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    matii1509 wrote: »

Guess we all have to wait until they sort it out on live now because they couldn't read their own bug report section. A+.
  • Options
    aselia669aselia669 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Truly EPIC Launch! nuff said
  • Options
    permag02permag02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Got two out of ten keys wow....I wonder I just bought zen will I be refunded?

EDIT: Probably not lol
    Equestrian Achievement Unlocked!
  • Options
    zippichzippich Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would imagine they didn't change the percentage from the test server. We get tons over there.

Why would you spend Zen on the test server? :)
  • Options
    xgamemonsterxxgamemonsterx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Mistakes happen, ignoring reports of massive bug is not a mistake :(

Everytime I see a post from you it's negative... if you dislike the game so much, why are you still here?
  • Options
    ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    D: Cryptics poops themselves whenever a glitch affects their pockets. D: Now give me servers back. I was in the middle of making a Drow for the first time!
  • Options
    frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    marlz wrote: »

LOL u must be new. No one plays the new content immediately anymore. This is all too common in F2P MMO's.

sit back and laugh at all the glitches ;)
  • Options
    baranthusbaranthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited August 2013
    krisst0f wrote: »
    Ill buy it for 10AD... which is what the price will be if they don't roll back :)

but that will make us all P,isstoff Krisstoff! Sorry, couldn't resist. :P
This discussion has been closed.