test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GF - Unique Weapon Apperences - LIST

Comments

• Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    petpet2 wrote: »
    1. just equip that weapon, to see how it looks like

2. you can still transmute a bound item

People really need to stop spreading this without being clear.

2. - No you can't - not directly in the intuitive way.

eg: rightclick - change appears, go to dropdown box to pick a new appears - bound items will NOT appear.

You can work around that issue by manually dragging the item into the slot - for most items, but thats not intuitive, so it's important to point that out.

Note select items, such as most non-class req items won't transmute (to get there appearance on another item).
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    People really need to stop spreading this without being clear.

2. - No you can't - not directly in the intuitive way.

eg: rightclick - change appears, go to dropdown box to pick a new appears - bound items will NOT appear.

You can work around that issue by manually dragging the item into the slot - for most items, but thats not intuitive, so it's important to point that out.

Note select items, such as most non-class req items won't transmute (to get there appearance on another item).
    but the conclusion remains the same, yes you can transmute a bound item.
  • Options
    kreicuskreicus Member Posts: 76
    edited August 2013
    Anyone have any pics of The Longsword of Doom? I got it by doing the Throne of Idris dungeon and really wanna know what it looks like before I bound it

The longsword of doom can also be bought with Seals. I forget which ones, Manticore/Lion/Unicorn, one of those three. I went and bought all 3 swords looking for other models, but they didnt look like anything special.
  • Options
    bodidharmabodidharma Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i would like to know if there is a way to change the apearance of a neck piece...i got a ancient exorcist's necklace of blessing and i would like to change it for a cloak apearance.
  • Options
    kreicuskreicus Member Posts: 76
    edited August 2013
    bodidharma wrote: »
    i would like to know if there is a way to change the apearance of a neck piece...i got a ancient exorcist's necklace of blessing and i would like to change it for a cloak apearance.

Should be able to, just like any other piece of armor, don't believe theres any special trick to it.
  • Options
    solwrathsolwrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited August 2013
    bodidharma wrote: »

Transmuting neck pieces only seems to work with necks that already have a cloak appearance. Im sticking to Grand blessings for that reason :P
  • Options
    twooftwotwooftwo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Okay, after going through the whole thread, a couple of times, I have come up with a couple more questions.

1.) A few days ago, I saw someone wearing a "Armor of Tenacity", but they disappeared before I could get a SS. Does any one have any info about that armor? (Like, where I can get it, or maybe a good SS of it.)

2.) Now that it's been mentioned here, I hadn't thought about transmuting my neck piece. Would anyone be willing to post SS of their cool looking neck pieces? (Or any neck pieces that have a visual, now that I think about it, since coolness is in the eye of the beholder.;))

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    twooftwo wrote: »
    Okay, after going through the whole thread, a couple of times, I have come up with a couple more questions.

1.) A few days ago, I saw someone wearing a "Armor of Tenacity", but they disappeared before I could get a SS. Does any one have any info about that armor? (Like, where I can get it, or maybe a good SS of it.)

It's a green armor you get from a quest around level 40-50, I think.

I just remember finding it in a quest and saving to transmute onto an armor.
  • Options
    petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    solwrath wrote: »
    Transmuting neck pieces only seems to work with necks that already have a cloak appearance. Im sticking to Grand blessings for that reason :P

i have a situation here regarding cloak appearance on a GF. since a few patches ago, i noticed that the shield will 'cut' thru the cloak when walking.

it used to be normal when i first started out, around May...

anyone else facing this graphical problem?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    i have a situation here regarding cloak appearance on a GF. since a few patches ago, i noticed that the shield will 'cut' thru the cloak when walking.

it used to be normal when i first started out, around May...

anyone else facing this graphical problem?
    Yep, they tweaked cloak physics mostly for the better but there is the shield problem now :(

Using a smaller shield myself so I find it is not as bad as the old cloak cutting through your torso and looking like an apron :P
    I could imagine it being really annoying for people with bigger shields thou.
  • Options
    twerkulatorrtwerkulatorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Checked the Wondrous Bazaar on a whim today in the preview shard and realized there's new weapons! They look amazing. Here is the Guardians:

Spear of the Fey
    6YyimTrl.jpg

With Perfect Lighting
    NL1aaOil.jpg
    Twerkulatorr (Rogue) & Twerk (Guard)
    Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
    Peter Puffer's Foundation @ Mindflayer
  • Options
    eigheimeigheim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok - the Ancient Grand Knight's Shield skin sucks. I need the most dwarven esque shield there is.

Got the Mithil +5 that's been mentioned, not too keen on it. Other options ? I do like the Steel Bulwark and that's currently my top preference.
  • Options
    feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Checked the Wondrous Bazaar on a whim today in the preview shard and realized there's new weapons! They look amazing. Here is the Guardians:

Spear of the Fey
    6YyimTrl.jpg

With Perfect Lighting
    NL1aaOil.jpg

holy moly, dat spear!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    feiergiant wrote: »
    holy moly, dat spear!!!

Looks closer to a fishing harpoon than a spear.
  • Options
    feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Looks closer to a fishing harpoon than a spear.

1. equip spear
    2. anvil of doom
    3. win
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's a green armor you get from a quest around level 40-50, I think.

I just remember finding it in a quest and saving to transmute onto an armor.

Could you post a screenshot of this Armor of Tenacity, please? I'm intruiged now!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Could you post a screenshot of this Armor of Tenacity, please? I'm intruiged now!

Ended up transmuting over it with Armor of the Bastion. Turns out I have no screenshots of it.

I heard something about you being able to get it again if a lower level shares the quest with you. If that's true, then you want to go find the 4th quest guy in Pirate's Skyhold. He's a midget standing alone outside of the pirate fort that's filled with lizardmen.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Are you sure he's the right guy? (His name is Shaben Shortcloak, by the way.) I just want to confirm, because I just did his quests, and got Skyhold Armor from his last quest (Beneath Skull Fortress). Is it possible to get the armor from a different quest, or will I get the Armor of Tenacity when I do that quest, again, now that I have the Skyhold Armor? Also, is there no other way to replay a quest, besides someone sharing it with you?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I could easily be mistaken.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Dang it! *sigh* Alright, I guess I'll keep lookin'.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    29m4lyf.jpg
    This is the axe from the Call to Arms event.
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    29m4lyf.jpg
    This is the axe from the Call to Arms event.

what is name of this axe? is it tradeable ? is there any unique shield this event ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The same solo quest boss can drop several different items iirc.
  • Options
    jdenn01jdenn01 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It is bind on pickup. lvl 1 for transmuting to other weapons. Have not seen a shield yet. Would be nice to have a matching pair tho. 60K to change my current axe appearance is still a little steep at the moment.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is there only one Savage weapon for GF? The [Savage Battleaxe of Many Arrows]?

I ask because the box by the quest NPC seems to contain another GF-like weapon. Maybe a mace?
  • Options
    eigheimeigheim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Got 3 axes so far... and 28 dye packs... and no wolf. So I'm going with there only being the axe skin.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Spear of the Fey
    6YyimTrl.jpg

With Perfect Lighting
    NL1aaOil.jpg
    Holy Moly.. How much was it?
  • Options
    cross2112cross2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited August 2013
    Sorry, I misunderstood.

Here's a picture of it.

doom_zpsc55e50d5.jpg

What chest armor is this?
  • Options
    guidohamerguidohamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hello all, I need some help in finding a shield.Its a medium size shield, with the head of a woman on its center.I only saw it once but I forgot the name.I searched all around so I can use some help in this.Thx in advance!
  • Options
    elahra1rahelahra1rah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    guidohamer wrote: »
    Hello all, I need some help in finding a shield.Its a medium size shield, with the head of a woman on its center.I only saw it once but I forgot the name.I searched all around so I can use some help in this.Thx in advance!

Looted it yesterday, it's : +4 Tempered Valiant Shield
    And yeh, it's pretty cool.