What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF - Unique Weapon Apperences - LIST

Comments

• kreicuskreicus Member Posts: 76
    edited August 2013
    Redcap Bracers, and Blood Helm

pmn7F0a.jpg
  • ruonthehuntruonthehunt Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    fauust01 wrote: »
    Lizardfolk Shield

Is that shield dropable or do you ahve to get it in a quest. I searched AH and nothing ....I have all the other Barbarian looking items want tehm to compelte my set
  • ruonthehuntruonthehunt Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Ugly. No other word... :(

Unique is one
  • trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited August 2013
    all low lvl blue crafted weapon from weaponsmith looks normal
    im lvl 13 atm will post if theres something cool
  • kacildzkacildz Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sinister shield

screenshot_2013_08_26_05_08_57.jpg

screenshot_2013_08_26_05_09_45.jpg
  • veramisveramis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Prophet champion gloves and boots, chainmail shirt and pants, armor of insanity, all dyed with devoted cleric dye pack. The shield is a weapon transmuted into gloomwrought shield, which will result in your equipped shield graphics being replaced by the gloomwrought shield graphics, and your weapon disappears. The weapon enchantment is greater bronzewood enchantment giving it a weird look.screenshot_2013_08_26_20_08_56.jpg
    screenshot_2013_08_26_20_09_18.jpg
  • mqgnusmqgnus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi,

Yesterday i killed the one who said "You've stepped onto my killing ground." (Fulminorax at MC) and the chest gave me a pretty sword i think it's the one needed with the token thingy to get the fomorian t2.5 set weapon.

As always the sword looks very tiny when not used but incredibly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when pulled out. But i'm pretty sad since the shield isn't nice looking at all (too small, bigger and recoloured would fit better) so the sword may suck too. :/

3fd1ab3243.jpg

068dd6906f.jpg
    Top tip for passing the time : Read a book, write a book or book a holiday for your book !
  • elahra1rahelahra1rah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    EKzENlV.jpg
    Iliyanbruen Ancestral Shield
    --
    7o40fi4.jpg
    Redcap Shield
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    mqgnus wrote: »
    Hi,

Yesterday i killed the one who said "You've stepped onto my killing ground." (Fulminorax at MC) and the chest gave me a pretty sword i think it's the one needed with the token thingy to get the fomorian t2.5 set weapon.

As always the sword looks very tiny when not used but incredibly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when pulled out. But i'm pretty sad since the shield isn't nice looking at all (too small, bigger and recoloured would fit better) so the sword may suck too. :/

068dd6906f.jpg

that sword is so bad *** i want it and also a set of colors that can be changed to all the equip :)
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • mqgnusmqgnus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think a tall human or even one of thoose elvens with this, the T2.5 all parts dyed with winterwolf dye pack would rock. Well, it's pretty decent and classics but it never gets old. ^^
    Top tip for passing the time : Read a book, write a book or book a holiday for your book !
  • gonnymgonnym Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Drake's Helm of the Grand Regent
    Stalwart Bulwark's Armor
    Grand Regent's Gauntlets
    Grand Regent's Greaves
    Shield of the Knight Captain

130827112250160228.jpg
  • elahra1rahelahra1rah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    MuTL663.jpg
    Iliyanbruen Ancestral Helm
  • quikestquikest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    eehqiyP.jpg
    edited August 2013
    I'm sure no one will like this post but, this thread is turning into a 'heres a screen shot of me' thread, instead of a threat of new items not yet posted. There is a thread for showing off your gear here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?310142-Show-me-ur-Guardian-Fighters-!-(-SS-)
  • twerkulatorrtwerkulatorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Loving some of the new stuff. Sinister shield/sword and that fabled sword look incredible!
    Twerkulatorr (Rogue) & Twerk (Guard)
    Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
    Peter Puffer's Foundation @ Mindflayer
  • nblossnbloss Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Is there any boots existing which will be maching for that type of armour?
    screenshot_2013-09-04-02-20-13.1378251725.jpg

Or any suggestions for that?
    screenshot_2013-09-04-02-21-42.1378251819.jpg
    edited September 2013
    nbloss wrote: »
    Is there any boots existing which will be maching for that type of armour?
    screenshot_2013-09-04-02-20-13.1378251725.jpg
    [/IMG]

I think someone stole the hands of your character! :eek:

Bought the Redcap Blade today and I'm pretty disappointed since I had to use 2 blades you get from the dailies of Malabog that would be better used for the boon.

Here it is :
    r3kFcdT.jpg
    (Very Hi-res if you click)
    edited September 2013
    S9yIFaL.png
    Redcap Gloves (NOT the bracers)

cR5QPFm.png
    Plate Armor +4, from crafting,..just a green item but looks neat.
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kreicus wrote: »
    S9yIFaL.png
    Redcap Gloves (NOT the bracers)

where u got thsoe ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    and next question what armor is on this picture with gloves
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    fauust01 wrote: »
    and next question what armor is on this picture with gloves

2nd boss in Malabog Castle,...could be the first, but pretty sure it was 2nd.

The armor is just Knight's Captain, Many Arrows Dye
    edited September 2013
    Anyone can tell me if the Fabled Illiyanbruen longsword is Malabog dd-chest only ? Or it can also be looted on the 3 bosses?

Edit: Looted the Shield of the Fey today at the tower, it looks horrible.
  • chrishugsyouchrishugsyou Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    where to get Bloodied Frostwolf Pelt? and the nice looking tempered champion's helm
    edited September 2013
    Grey wolf den for the pelt.
    Everywhere in the zone of its required level for the tempered champion's helm, its a blue loot.
  • chrishugsyouchrishugsyou Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    okay thanks so much
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    elahra1rah wrote: »
    Anyone can tell me if the Fabled Illiyanbruen longsword is Malabog dd-chest only ? Or it can also be looted on the 3 bosses?

Edit: Looted the Shield of the Fey today at the tower, it looks horrible.

Get a pic of the shield pls?

To answer your question: Yea it's delve chest only. The bosses will only drop the fomorion offhands, belt, neck and ring.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Shield of the fey looks awesome dude!!! super cool for a dwarf toon, also the redcap one is glorious for a dwarf, the round one that cyclop hewers run.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The feywild dungeon chest dropped a purlple "sinister shield" but i did not feel like switching, and looked kinda weird in the preview
    edited September 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    Get a pic of the shield pls?
    Sure, here is the horror :
    TdYVBrz.jpg
    axer128 wrote: »
    To answer your question: Yea it's delve chest only. The bosses will only drop the fomorion offhands, belt, neck and ring.
    Thanks. Haven't been lucky so far with the chest, only arms and the shield. :<

frarii wrote: »
    Shield of the fey looks awesome dude!!! super cool for a dwarf toon.
    Dwarves are horrible, so yeh I guess it fits.

Got the sword from the tower of Celadaine also :
    dlqgPeF.jpg
    Using its skin while I still try to get the MC-dd chest one.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    elahra1rah wrote: »
    Sure, here is the horror :

Thanks. Haven't been lucky so far with the chest, only arms and the shield. :<

Dwarves are horrible, so yeh I guess it fits.

Got the sword from the tower of Celadaine also :

Using its skin while I still try to get the MC-dd chest one.
    The shield does look rather strange. I'll stick with my Sunite transmute for now. Quite like the sword, although I'd prefer a short spear.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014