test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF - Unique Weapon Apperences - LIST

Comments

• mqgnusmqgnus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Here i come, the non-fancy obvious dwarf !

Did this, i didn't make a real work on it but guildies like it so i keep this way.

529048140b.jpg

And when in combat :

e7e37cb88c.jpg

Global dye : Great weapon figher dye pack, except for the shield wich is Trickter Rogue Dye pack (it's different, to prevent the goldy **** and to make it look "damaged")
    Helm : Fool's crown of Neverwinter
    Armor : Grand regent's armor of the drake
    Weapon : Drake's longsword of the Grand Regent (i know dwarves must have a hammer but there is any cool hammer except the founder's one and i'm even not sure about it).
    Shield : Nightmare shield (because i need a BIG, MASSIVE, GIGANTIC, PROTECTING **** shield, there are all small or fragile, sometimes both)
    Top tip for passing the time : Read a book, write a book or book a holiday for your book !
  • guidohamerguidohamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    elahra1rah wrote: »
    Looted it yesterday, it's : +4 Tempered Valiant Shield
    And yeh, it's pretty cool.

Thanks for your reply but still not that one.The one I look is smaller.
  • guidohamerguidohamer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    e9ut.jpg

That is the shield Im looking for.
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mqgnus wrote: »
    Here i come, the non-fancy obvious dwarf !

Did this, i didn't make a real work on it but guildies like it so i keep this way.

And when in combat :

Global dye : Great weapon figher dye pack, except for the shield wich is Trickter Rogue Dye pack (it's different, to prevent the goldy **** and to make it look "damaged")
    Helm : Fool's crown of Neverwinter
    Armor : Grand regent's armor of the drake
    Weapon : Drake's longsword of the Grand Regent (i know dwarves must have a hammer but there is any cool hammer except the founder's one and i'm even not sure about it).
    Shield : Nightmare shield (because i need a BIG, MASSIVE, GIGANTIC, PROTECTING **** shield, there are all small or fragile, sometimes both)

Try out Duergar hammer it will fit u perfectly ( around 100 AD in AH uncommon one )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can some one plwase do me the favor of linking or posting all the gf ad weapon vendor, there are two swords and idk if theyre unique models? Been searching thru but its a pain to fjnd them in this thread lol.
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • twooftwotwooftwo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    guidohamer wrote: »
    e9ut.jpg

That is the shield Im looking for.

If you're still looking for this shield, I saw someone with one in game, today. It's called a Reflective Shield. It's a blue lvl. 34 shield. I looked it up on the AH and the cheapest one was going for 400 AD.
  • jester000jester000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited August 2013
    GameClient2013-08-1715-14-20-42_zps69c2d236.png

GameClient2013-08-1715-13-52-73_zps082b5044.png
    Zach
    Essence of Aggression
    edited August 2013
    Okay. I'm working my way through all the story-line quests (just finished "Cathedral of Madness" last night), and I still haven't found the Armor of Tenacity that I been trying to get, so I thought I'd put a couple more questions out there, in case someone already knows the answer:

1.) I ask someone to share a quest with me; we team up and they share it (that's how it works in STO, so I'm assuming that's how it works here); if they leave the team, and go about their merry way, will the quest still be in my cue, or will it disappear when the team is broken up? (I hope that's not too confusing. I can try to rephrase the question, if it is.)

2.) Since nobody was willing to post screenshots of neck pieces (or, nobody noticed my previous request for them), I've been checking out as many of them as I can find on other player wearing them, and I'm thinking of transmuting my neck piece with the Demonweb Wrap. But, when I searched for it on the AH, I noticed a cheaper, lower level, Demonweb Cloak. So, does anyone know if there is a visual difference between the Cloak and the Wrap? (I've never seen anyone wearing the Cloak, nor anyone who used it to transmute, but since I'm just looking for visuals, I'm wondering if that might be the better option.)

Also, since I'm typing this up, I figured I'd ask anyone who has recently started following this thread if they have any more leads on where I can get the Armor of Tenacity. I've only ever seen one person wearing it, and I'm holding off transmuting my High General Armor to the Skyhold Armor, because I think the Tenacity armor looks better. (At least from the quick glimpse that I got before the person disappeared.) Anyways, sorry for the long-winded post. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.
  • duthgar1976duthgar1976 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    [IMG][/img]2ykc.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my Guardian Fighter. Armor is High Generals with the Devoted Cleric dye. the shield is the Ancient Shield with Steel Bulwark skin with Devoted Cleric dye as well. My Weapon is the Brutal Lizardfolk Scimitar with Axe of Aggression skin plus a Holy Avenger enchantment.
    I have gotten the Ancient Longsword since this SS and waiting for Weaponsmith to go live to see if there are any nice looking maces or morningstars before i skin it. Not sure if i am going to keep the High Generals look seen some nice looking armors out there and thanks to this thread i am getting ideas.

Wanna thank cOmadOr for directing me to this forum and to Faust for starting it =)
  • captbastardcaptbastard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A few blue/green unique shield models.

Heroic Defenders Shield
    HeroicDefendersShield_zpsca3b28bd.jpg

+4 Tempered Valiant Shield
    4TemperedValiantShield_zps5f0cf4d9.jpg

Shield of Asmodeus
    ShieldofAsmodeus_zpse9a1b770.jpg
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You may like the "sword of the tyrant" / "sword of tyranny". It has quite an awesome look, and it's cheap. Made some screenshots wile leveling up, here it is:

sword of tyranny:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/122940swordoftyranny34b.png

Waverider mace:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/592510waveridermace37g.png

Weird but also unique - lizardfolk armor:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/654577lizardfolkarmor43g.png

Avalanche gauntlets (no other similar armor skin - made me sad):

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/212960Avalanchegauntlets49b.png
  • trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited August 2013
    Sure, It's all transmuted stalwarts dyed Ebony Darkness(tried Winterwolf but didn't like how it turned out) to:

Gloves: Avalanche Gauntlets(purchase cheap in AH)
    Chest: Skyhold plate armor(quest reward green, looked good so kept it)
    Boots: Greaves of the Underdark(Quest green again, love the wings on the top of the boot)
    Mace is of course Crushing Maul of Midnight with plague fire enchant(sorta ruins the look with the enchant)

O2mPgpk.jpg

plate boots +4 crafted also has the same look
    edited August 2013
    twooftwo wrote: »
    Okay. I'm working my way through all the story-line quests (just finished "Cathedral of Madness" last night), and I still haven't found the Armor of Tenacity that I been trying to get, so I thought I'd put a couple more questions out there, in case someone already knows the answer:

1.) I ask someone to share a quest with me; we team up and they share it (that's how it works in STO, so I'm assuming that's how it works here); if they leave the team, and go about their merry way, will the quest still be in my cue, or will it disappear when the team is broken up? (I hope that's not too confusing. I can try to rephrase the question, if it is.)

2.) Since nobody was willing to post screenshots of neck pieces (or, nobody noticed my previous request for them), I've been checking out as many of them as I can find on other player wearing them, and I'm thinking of transmuting my neck piece with the Demonweb Wrap. But, when I searched for it on the AH, I noticed a cheaper, lower level, Demonweb Cloak. So, does anyone know if there is a visual difference between the Cloak and the Wrap? (I've never seen anyone wearing the Cloak, nor anyone who used it to transmute, but since I'm just looking for visuals, I'm wondering if that might be the better option.)

Also, since I'm typing this up, I figured I'd ask anyone who has recently started following this thread if they have any more leads on where I can get the Armor of Tenacity. I've only ever seen one person wearing it, and I'm holding off transmuting my High General Armor to the Skyhold Armor, because I think the Tenacity armor looks better. (At least from the quick glimpse that I got before the person disappeared.) Anyways, sorry for the long-winded post. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Ad 1) -> Yes

Can u post SS of this Armor ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    fauust01 wrote: »
    Ad 1) -> Yes

Can u post SS of this Armor ?

If you're asking can I post a SS of the Armor of Tenacity, yes, if and when I finally get it, I will learn how to post a screenshot. (Unless, someone else beats me to it.) *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge* Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?
  • dateion89dateion89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Does anyone have a SS of Heavy Archon Shield, the one that drops from Karrundax?
    edited August 2013
    dateion89 wrote: »
    Does anyone have a SS of Heavy Archon Shield, the one that drops from Karrundax?

Posted it in the screenshot thread, since my GF has one.
    edited August 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Posted it in the screenshot thread, since my GF has one.

There's a screenshot thread?! Where?!? Could you post a link to it? I've been all through these forums, and done quite a few searches, and this here is the only thread I've found, so far, that has so many good screenshots of so many different GF armors and weapons.
    edited August 2013
    twooftwo wrote: »
    There's a screenshot thread?! Where?!? Could you post a link to it? I've been all through these forums, and done quite a few searches, and this here is the only thread I've found, so far, that has so many good screenshots of so many different GF armors and weapons.

Here it is: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?310142-Show-me-ur-Guardian-Fighters-!-%28-SS-%29
  • kedrinrahokedrinraho Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    LizardFolk Armor (Skyhold Story Boss Drop about mid way trough the area)

q1jXz6a.png

Smiting Champion's Greaves (Not sure where this dropped for me)

ZN1YyqV.png

Defender's Bracers of Restoration

fMcytYQ.png

GrayCloak's Sword

e0uRhTc.png
  • kedrinrahokedrinraho Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Defender's Shield of Respite

nttiBQO.png

I'll try to equip all greens / blues i get as she grows and post the models and where i got them from if i remember that long.
    edited August 2013
    Where are Module 1 SS ! ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    recoil shield ebons down quest
    screenshot_2013-08-24-15-48-42.jpg

+3 crafted shield
    screenshot_2013-08-24-15-49-01.jpg
  • eigheimeigheim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Which quest was that?
    trollgre wrote: »
    recoil shield ebons down quest
    screenshot_2013-08-24-15-48-42.jpg
  • petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think i saw an Ancient Unicorn Longsword in the AH moments ago, then it disappeared.

Any screenshots on it? =D
    edited August 2013
    eigheim wrote: »
    Which quest was that?

forgot but its lvl range is 35 up (dungeon quest)
    edited August 2013
    malabogshield.jpg
    malabog set shield got from 1st boss
  • elahra1rahelahra1rah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    EEeewww...
    edited August 2013
    trollgre wrote: »
    malabogshield.jpg
    malabog set shield got from 1st boss

Ugly. No other word... :(
  • facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited August 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Ugly. No other word... :(