What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Masters: Weekly Wednesday Twitch Stream

Comments

• Options
    runis12runis12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    :cool: Really wanted Tsu to say "ENCHANTMENT!" with the "inbred dude"'s voice.
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL Duuuurrrmmmm Bloodsugdrrrr *faint* all that was left to top it was him bending over, exposing his <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and letting forth a thunderous <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in your general direction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    apocrs1980 wrote: »
    LOL Duuuurrrmmmm Bloodsugdrrrr *faint* all that was left to top it was him bending over, exposing his <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and letting forth a thunderous <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in your general direction.

Let's start a petition to add <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sounds to the foundry!
  • Options
    celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited July 2013
    Sorry I had to bail midway. Sounds like a whoot and I will have to pick it up on the replay.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    :D Finally was able to catch it live yesterday. Woo! You guys are entertaining. Was hoping to hear some Jolly Ghom-Ghoms. Maybe next time!
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    runis12 wrote: »
    :cool: Really wanted Tsu to say "ENCHANTMENT!" with the "inbred dude"'s voice.

Runis, just for you I will do it next stream haha! Duhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    karitrkaritr Member Posts: 662 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    Here are a couple of funny highlights.

Where we met the Inbred dude: Link

When this old lady lost her Cherry. And I just couldn't keep a straight face any longer: Link

Oh my word. I watched visigoth's video review of the second quest starring Cherry's mother, what feels like an age ago (and kudos to the author for taking his feedback on board). I don't know what made me laugh more, the dialogue itself or visigoth's apparent unawareness of the definition of 'cherry' in slang - he read the whole thing out completely straight!

Maybe he can give you lessons Zovya, meanwhile listen to Tsumoro - we want to hear you cry! (Edit: Though he could have helped you out there and read it for you while you busy convulsing).
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Wow...

I can't believe my inbred cripple gets all this attention. :p Feel free to use the Jan Audun-character as you wish. He's actually based on a friend of mine (not inbred in RL though) who is a diabetic, and seems to always take twice as much insulin as he should... Resulting in RL "duuuuhhhhr"-moments and faintings due to low blood sugar. You will meet him again in my campaign, as well as a friends quest (not yet published)

Thank you for a wonderful stream last night. I REALLY enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next one :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Wow...

I can't believe my inbred cripple gets all this attention. :p Feel free to use the Jan Audun-character as you wish. He's actually based on a friend of mine (not inbred in RL though) who is a diabetic, and seems to always take twice as much insulin as he should... Resulting in RL "duuuuhhhhr"-moments and faintings due to low blood sugar. You will meet him again in my campaign, as well as a friends quest (not yet published)

Thank you for a wonderful stream last night. I REALLY enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next one :)

Hey, he is the hero in the story! lol, still laughing xD
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Can't wait till next week!
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Same here :) Gather people to the next stream guys ^^
    I like turtles.

• Options
    delrachniddelrachnid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2013
    So who is on the list for next week? :)
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    karitr wrote: »
    Oh my word. I watched visigoth's video review of the second quest starring Cherry's mother, what feels like an age ago (and kudos to the author for taking his feedback on board). I don't know what made me laugh more, the dialogue itself or visigoth's apparent unawareness of the definition of 'cherry' in slang - he read the whole thing out completely straight!

Maybe he can give you lessons Zovya, meanwhile listen to Tsumoro - we want to hear you cry! (Edit: Though he could have helped you out there and read it for you while you busy convulsing).

I would of... but I was also...quite busy laughing. I was laughing more though over the thought of Zovya laughing which only made it even funnier.. in my mind.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    tsumoro wrote: »
    I would of... but I was also...quite busy laughing. I was laughing more though over the thought of Zovya laughing which only made it even funnier.. in my mind.

I believe we were all laughing :)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Giggling like little girls...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Individual quests:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    We will be giving away a Knight of the Feywild Pack on this wednesday's stream.

Yep, I did just say(type) that.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Sweet :3

10/c
    I like turtles.

• Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Ooooh. Pretttty. o.o
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    savaikunsavaikun Member Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Hi Zovya. How would one go about requesting to have their quest placed onto the stream? Do I have to be on the Dragon server and in your guild?
    I'm looking for some critique work on "The Rose of Immortality" although I've read you don't really point out anything but what you like. Either way would be fine for me. Thanks again,

Savai
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    savaikun wrote: »
    Hi Zovya. How would one go about requesting to have their quest placed onto the stream? Do I have to be on the Dragon server and in your guild?
    I'm looking for some critique work on "The Rose of Immortality" although I've read you don't really point out anything but what you like. Either way would be fine for me. Thanks again,

Savai

Since teaming up with Tsumoro, we've been playing through his backlog of quests. Check the first post for a link to his thread. You could add yours to that list there. However, I do have you quest in my personal to-do list. Many in my Guild have raved about your quest. I should get to it this weekend. I'll leave you feedback.
  • Options
    savaikunsavaikun Member Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Since teaming up with Tsumoro, we've been playing through his backlog of quests. Check the first post for a link to his thread. You could add yours to that list there. However, I do have you quest in my personal to-do list. Many in my Guild have raved about your quest. I should get to it this weekend. I'll leave you feedback.

I'm on his list. Thanks so much for your time and I'm all ears to any feedback.
    Keep up the great works!

Sav
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    And bump, people need to see this.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Bump, lineup set for tomorrow's stream and future streams.
  • Options
    harbingerdrumharbingerdrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Do not forget to point out that there are going to be giveaways.

Come for the prizes. Stay for the entertainment.

Half pint beer for the girls, all the normal attractions.
    the Book Binding series by @HarbingerDrum ----> Help Defeat Lolth's Minions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1- 20, 2- 35, 3- 18, 4- 20 min
    Comments to ->
    the Book Binding
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Repost:

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Looking forward to it! :)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Will be there. :) I'm sure it'll get me out of the Foundry dumps! *hopes Jolly Ghom-Ghoms will be there too*
  • Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'll be there, most certainly. And, I'm following now, too. *laughs*

Also hoping Apoc will be around. Especially if my quest is up for review, as M2 wouldn't have turned out like this without his Ravenloft and all of the inspiration it brought.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Apoc and Harbingerdrum (Sam Elliot) will definitely be there tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hah! Was my inbred cripple so horrendous that you cancelled the rest of my campaign? :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Individual quests: