What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.5.20130714b.3

Comments

• Options
    balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    About the DPS, I consider myself an average player, like to have fun, and don't know all that much about great builds. Most of the time in the parties I'm with my DPS is in the middle, with the GWF and GF above me, so not every TR is always on top of that chart. So I get punished for the few that have mastered the build, or can afford all the best stuff, especially in PVE. So now with these changes I will always be on the bottom...no, with these changes I will be non-existent.
  • Options
    kivitodrummiekivitodrummie Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i'm also playing TR class, also average player without too much time for this game (job, family, etc.).. this changes are too much.. currently it seems that there is no need for rogue in dungeons (maybe except spellplague), party's go with tanks, 2 cw and cleric and you should be good to go.. same is valid for fardelver crypts, also dwarf king with his aoe nails me like barbecue.. i'm squishy, one false move and i'm down, group of duregar miners in gauntlgrym can take few minutes to defeat if u are alone, and some times they can beat me.. if devs nerf us too much, at least we should get something "new" to compensate.. but it seems futile..
    cheers!
  • Options
    aarcherraarcherr Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This patch on lurkers is a joke ,its like the devs got no idea how rogues are played in this game, when a rogues primarily focus is single target damage why Nerf every single target daily skill and leave them with aoes daily's, when in pvp the aoe skills are more op if used right, and the lurkers assault nerf from a 60 % damage to 15% CRIT SEVERITY is and absolute joke , its not even worth having that skill on the rogues , i can get more damage from using pots its that bad, and people who complain about lurkers don't know **** , as soon as there stun lurkers is completely dropped, and i don't even use lurkers in pvp, unless its 1v1 or 2v1 when i can hit 15-18k crits with whirlwind on everyone around me which is far better then kill one and being stunned and removed from lurkers half way through .
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    and also, people who say rogues are op in pvp , don't know how to play ,i know some gwf and gf that can kill me or can come close to , i agree we are more op then cw and dc, but gfs no way ,ive 1v1 a gf in my giuld 3 times and i only bet him once , he can still kill me when i crit him 22k from he start and his left on 3-4k hp , its all about how you play. and its not because im under geared,im currently 12k tr with a perfect vorpal ,
  • Options
    ibaffoibaffo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Try the new Trickster Rogue! Now 50% less useful!
  • Options
    powamothapowamotha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    velsparw wrote: »
    *Items purchased via Seals and Glory are now bound to the character when purchased.

WHY.

this , sadly, means that i wont play anymore GG.....f-ing sad

the loot was already lousy, now its even bound...well....we're going down...
  • Options
    fortdamedfortdamed Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hopefully CW at will crit chance has been addressed, it seems to not be right
  • Options
    lyonsbanelyonsbane Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Maybe have a competent CW using RoE on boss? Have a Destroyer with plaguefire? or a rogue with plague and another tr with vorpal? pls people learn to play the game. ALSO FFS 99% of the TRs here are at 1.1k arpen. Start stacking arpen for bosses. PLS
    This lukers nerf was LONG needed.
    and by the way YOU STILL HAVE COURAGE BREAKER.
    Im starting to think that this game player base is brain dead
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    The way the action bar is now, we are lucky if we can use any daily more than once per dungeon, or encounter. It depletes as fast as it goes up.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    lol i know there alot of bad rogues , and also not everyone is bad , im at 2.4k Armour pen 4k crit 4.6k power and 1.8k recovery , also this nerf a joke cant even do a full duelist furry in stealth and THEY ALSO NERFED THE DURATION OF LURKERS BY 4 SECONDS so its currently 6-7 seconds and only 15% cit , instead of 60% damage and 10 second buff
  • Options
    castertodarkcastertodark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This patch is all about money. I was hope n u guys would'n be like all the other games out there, but your not...this **** hurts.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    balthezar2 wrote: »
    The way the action bar is now, we are lucky if we can use any daily more than once per dungeon, or encounter. It depletes as fast as it goes up.

i have no idea what your talking about once per dungeon ?
    i can get three daily's in one run of fardelvers which we kill in like 50 seconds with any competent group.
  • Options
    anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    if they bring these changes to live we should get a free reroll of our character base stats.Permastealth rogue have invested all their ability score on int.Since permastealth build wont work anymore rogues should get free stats reroll cuz int will be useless
  • Options
    clearlyavirginclearlyavirgin Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    To those who complained about perma stealth TRs so much to where they had to nerf them: If you couldn't find a way to kill perma stealth TRs in PvP, you shouldn't bother playing because you seriously suck. I mean, it's not like it's even hard.

CW: Lightning pillar detects stealthed rogues

DC: Sunburst

GF: villain's menace

GWF: Not So Fast

TR: Smoke bomb/path of blades

It really isn't hard to find stealthing rogues, but thanks for all the complaining, my now new lvl 60 rogue is useless.
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've just tested some of the new content with my rogue in an effort to keep an open mind, but ye gods, this flurry of nerfs to the rogue is just obscene.

Ok, reducing the charges on CoS to 8.....fine, but the proposed changes to LA and to stealth bar consumption show a significant lack of forethought into how this will affect the class and balance to the game at large.
    Rather than cracking the nut with a hammer you've taken it out with a full on nuclear strike!

Incremental, more considered changes would have been the way forward to meet any supposed balance issues. Instead this swaithe of nerfs is likely to introduce a significant imbalance, particularly in PvE.

I might be the case that you have to cross the line to see that its there, but it feel like you've run across the line and kept going. Please, I urge you to listen to the feedback and look very objectively at any data you receive from the test server before making it live. It'll go along way in retaining the communities faith in what is essentially a great game.

Oh, and please think more about how changes for the sake of PvP/PvE are likely to affect the other side. Each of these communities will appreciate it.
    Thanks
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    aarcherr wrote: »
    i have no idea what your talking about once per dungeon ?
    i can get three daily's in one run of fardelvers which we kill in like 50 seconds with any competent group.

In the preview since they added these changes?? How do get enough people to do it in preview?
  • Options
    percefuspercefus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The one-shots in pvp come from stealthed Lashing Blade with the Lashing Blade feats and a full Tenebrous suit. But since Tenebrous enchants come from boxes they won't touch them because $$$$.
    Well done devs. Any stealth feats and their respective tree are now useless and another daily has been nerfed into the ground.
    Well if this goes live I am done with PW and Cryptic. This was my last F2P/Greed model game I was going to play anyway, I don't even have a perma-stealth rogue and I didn't spend hours on end playing and refining my rogue to get nerfed in to the ground yet again. SO now our two highest daily powers are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> now. Stealth and ranged both got nerfed in the ground too.

Its not just one nerf, its 4 major nerfs, on the 3 massive nerfs they received previously.

I WAS planning on buying the expansion pack, but if this goes live, I am not giving them another god **** red cent. No people cant have my stuff either, that means supporting a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> game with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> support and stupid *** devs. They buffed the biggest whining class in game, don't even bother touching the other 2 classes that have too much power with nerfs, seriously?

Yuppers and they know I have given them money so they can just keep their whiners who probably don't even give them money.

Well I am tired of wasting my time on my characters and my money, this will be the 4th time major nerfs hitting my class causing me to waste my time and having to relearn everything. A very loud minority with incessant posting and gripes about the TR class won a major victory by getting 7 major nerfs and gutting the class at its core.
    spittlez wrote: »
    The bad joke is what's being done to the Trickster Rogue class. I play a cleric and even I feel these nerfs are uncalled for and plain wrong. The balance issue in PVP does not have anything to do with classes. The issue is gear, enchants and the matchmaking system (or rather the lack of matchmaking). Everyone is clumped together regardless of gear/enchant quality that's where most of the imbalance comes from. Nerfing a class into the ground will not fix the problems with PVP, just create big problems for rogues who enjoy PVE.

A person doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where the problem lies, the problem isn't with the skills perma rogue or not . It's the enchantments and most of all the tenebrous enchantment most notably. When I get into a PvP match and get my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> handed to me the next time I see that character I "inspect" them, 99% of the time that char is stacked with tenebrous enchantmants. If those where removed or made so that they don't "pop" as often as they do there really wouldn't be a issue concerning perma-stealth or not. So in Cryptic's infinite wisdom, instead of "nerfing" the thing that needs to be nerfed which is "tenebrous enchantments" They completely destroy another classes daily's without giving them anything of value as a replacement.

I also need to state that I have played another one of Cryptic's games in the past "Star Trek Online". PvP was fun until they brought in all kinds of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that made targeting enemies impossible in PvP and neglected PvP as a whole until all of the die-hard pvp'ers left the game. They only supplied 4 pvp maps at launch, shortly after launch took out one of the pvp game types and it's map and never added anything of substance back into it. That was 3 years ago.....

I honestly don't believe Cryptic has a clue what PvP is about and I doubt they ever will sadly.

Star Trek Online was a p2p game, when they destroyed pvp I stopped subbing, sending them a message where they felt it most, in their pockets and quietly left. I don't need to threaten or rant obsessively I will simply stop playing and stop spending money on the game and leave, then let them figure out why.......
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=45696675&dateline=1374083559
    A Proud Member Of THE 300 Guild - Tene's are nothing but P2W, Nerf or Remove please!
  • Options
    acompleteashatacompleteashat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    snwo1 wrote: »
    What does this mean for the "perma stealth rogue's"?
    PUT THE NERF STICK AWAY OR YOU WILL LOOSE A LARGE PORTION OF YOUR COMMUNITY....

Lets talk aboutz, every rogue that plays perma stealth eventually pops out, this means that people can crowd control him and kill him provided they know how to play there class... Don't Nerf a class because bad players cant adapt and learn to solve tactical problems. Anyone that plays a perma stealth rogue knows that you have to be perfect with your timing and every single button press or you will get yourself killed due to our lack of HP, deflection and encounters to bail you out... hell a perma stealth rogue's practically kills them selves every time they make a mistake in their rotation. God forbid that a perma stealth rogue gets in a crowded situation because stealth can be seen thru again a point showing how bad players arent using the available tools to counter the use of stealth...

Also taking cloud of steel down from 12 action points to 8 action points and linking it to our stealth is WAY TO EXTREME... stealth is extremely hard to stay in and we give up so much to accomplish it that when we show ourselves were fubar.

Plenty of people playing great weapon fighters have figured out how to track rogues in stealth and have begun <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> us... Honestly certain GWF can see me track me and destroy me before i even get a shot off.

Lets talk about this games lack of immunity to Crowd Control... why is it OK for people to stun/stun/knockdown/stun/stun and the other player never gets a chance to defend themselves.. This is half the reason i play a perma stealth rogue, it allows me to avoid the constant control wizard lifting me in the air while the 3 great weapon fighters that have regeneration and 25seconds of immunity, then lets not forget about each great weapon fighters 4 different knock down and stuns...or Guardian fighters knockdown charge knockdown stun.... There is pleanty of tools for people to use to kill rogues its not that rogues are over powered, its that players dont use the tools to counter them.

DEVELOPERS GIVE US 3 SPEC paths TO CHOOSE From
    But that's total malarkey they are putting us back in the box with this particular Nerf stick.. If you want to play a rogue its executioner tree and that it, with lashing blade, impossible to catch, and your choice, then blood bath(grants immunity to damage, when it actually works), because that's the only way to survive for longer than 2 seconds..... and don't forget you cant use shocking execution because its useless now, Ive started using whirlwind blades just to hit multiple targets but shocking execution doesn't kill people, and that means that GF, GWF, and DC all have the ability to regeneration health and or be immune long enough to get back in the fight and kill me off.

As for pve and lurkers... eh if we want to do max damage its always going to be from stealth because that how the combat advantage works. Lower the amount of time that lurkers grants to your stealth bar, or reduce the damage granted, simple solutions.

Also WTF is with the 1 game for pvp, how about a capture the flag game.
  • Options
    zephyrdeezephyrdee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As a TR that doesn't rely on the lame gimmick of permastealth, thanks for making my class even more worthless against great weapon fighters.

I don't know, maybe do any of these things instead:
    Cloud of Steel: Costs 2 charges when used from stealth, retains 12 charges
    Lurker's Assault: No longer increases stealth regeneration while in stealth, retains damage bonus (or if you absolutely must nerf the skill grants 5/10/15% critical chance and 15/30/45% critical severity) As it stands, you're making this daily effectively useless and most TRs will have to abandon it
    Stealth: Junk the idea of at wills depleting stealth meter and instead have something like "Taking 25% of your maximum hp or 5 hits within 1 second partially depletes the stealth meter if it is completely filled"
    OR
    Bait and Switch: No longer refills stealth meter when used from stealth, instead fills stealth meter 3/6/9% each time the clone is attacked; still does not break stealth when used from stealth
    Shadow Strike: Now has 3 encounter charges, fills the stealth meter 10/20/30%; still does not break stealth when used from stealth
    Invisible Infiltrator: Adds 3/6/9% deflect chance while in stealth, no longer refills stealth meter after using a daily

And tada. Fixed the problem you created.
    Now instead of kicking the puppy while it's down, do something about virtually unkillable great weapon fighters.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    PUT THE NERF STICK AWAY OR YOU WILL LOOSE A LARGE PORTION OF YOUR COMMUNITY....

Lets talk aboutz, every rogue that plays perma stealth eventually pops out, this means that people can crowd control him and kill him provided they know how to play there class... Don't Nerf a class because bad players cant adapt and learn to solve tactical problems. Anyone that plays a perma stealth rogue knows that you have to be perfect with your timing and every single button press or you will get yourself killed due to our lack of HP, deflection and encounters to bail you out... hell a perma stealth rogue's practically kills them selves every time they make a mistake in their rotation. God forbid that a perma stealth rogue gets in a crowded situation because stealth can be seen thru again a point showing how bad players arent using the available tools to counter the use of stealth...

Also taking cloud of steel down from 12 action points to 8 action points and linking it to our stealth is WAY TO EXTREME... stealth is extremely hard to stay in and we give up so much to accomplish it that when we show ourselves were fubar.

Plenty of people playing great weapon fighters have figured out how to track rogues in stealth and have begun <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> us... Honestly certain GWF can see me track me and destroy me before i even get a shot off.

Lets talk about this games lack of immunity to Crowd Control... why is it OK for people to stun/stun/knockdown/stun/stun and the other player never gets a chance to defend themselves.. This is half the reason i play a perma stealth rogue, it allows me to avoid the constant control wizard lifting me in the air while the 3 great weapon fighters that have regeneration and 25seconds of immunity, then lets not forget about each great weapon fighters 4 different knock down and stuns...or Guardian fighters knockdown charge knockdown stun.... There is pleanty of tools for people to use to kill rogues its not that rogues are over powered, its that players dont use the tools to counter them.

DEVELOPERS GIVE US 3 SPEC paths TO CHOOSE From
    But that's total malarkey they are putting us back in the box with this particular Nerf stick.. If you want to play a rogue its executioner tree and that it, with lashing blade, impossible to catch, and your choice, then blood bath(grants immunity to damage, when it actually works), because that's the only way to survive for longer than 2 seconds..... and don't forget you cant use shocking execution because its useless now, Ive started using whirlwind blades just to hit multiple targets but shocking execution doesn't kill people, and that means that GF, GWF, and DC all have the ability to regeneration health and or be immune long enough to get back in the fight and kill me off.

As for pve and lurkers... eh if we want to do max damage its always going to be from stealth because that how the combat advantage works. Lower the amount of time that lurkers grants to your stealth bar, or reduce the damage granted, simple solutions.

Also WTF is with the 1 game for pvp, how about a capture the flag game.

perma stealth should'nt be possible its annoying as hell , running circles for 2-3 minutes trying to find him does my head in and is a **** mechanic in the game. and what there doing with stealth is completely stupid, its like cryptic does even know how the game they made works, i wasn't even able to complete half the duelist furry attack in stealth ,before i was removed from stealth on the test server which is bull**** , it should be long enough for us to get at least one duelist furry in , and to annoy us rogues even more , they nerfed lurkers duration by about 5 seconds , which i couldn't even see in the patch notes so im not sure if they were trying to hide that as well or i just missed it, but its still a load of ****.

percefus wrote: »
    A person doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where the problem lies, the problem isn't with the skills perma rogue or not . It's the enchantments and most of all the tenebrous enchantment most notably. When I get into a PvP match and get my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> handed to me the next time I see that character I "inspect" them, 99% of the time that char is stacked with tenebrous enchantmants. If those where removed or made so that they don't "pop" as often as they do there really wouldn't be a issue concerning perma-stealth or not. So in Cryptic's infinite wisdom, instead of "nerfing" the thing that needs to be nerfed which is "tenebrous enchantments" They completely destroy another classes daily's without giving them anything of value as a replacement.

I also need to state that I have played another one of Cryptic's games in the past "Star Trek Online". PvP was fun until they brought in all kinds of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that made targeting enemies impossible in PvP and neglected PvP as a whole until all of the die-hard pvp'ers left the game. They only supplied 4 pvp maps at launch, shortly after launch took out one of the pvp game types and it's map and never added anything of substance back into it. That was 3 years ago.....

I honestly don't believe Cryptic has a clue what PvP is about and I doubt they ever will sadly.

Star Trek Online was a p2p game, when they destroyed pvp I stopped subbing, sending them a message where they felt it most, in their pockets and quietly left. I don't need to threaten or rant obsessively I will simply stop playing and stop spending money on the game and leave, then let them figure out why.......

its not enchantment , its just the que system is garbage. if you matched it based on gs less people will be getting one shotted , and there wont be people carrying players with 5-6k gs that cant do **** in pvp and are wasting our time, and for a tr thats 12k with perfect vorp its not hard to one shot people that are 9-10k gs

and lashing blade is easy to dodge , so stop complaining and learn to dodge its not hard.
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    ibaffo wrote: »
    Try the new Trickster Rogue! Now 50% less useful!

Yea its called reroll a GWF and wait till they get nerfed. they will be next, guaranteed. Might take another month for nerfs but they will be next.

What I would love to see, since all this e-peen envy from others. I would LOVE to see CW's get their TAB power halved and lose the ability to kick mobs off the ledge.
  • Options
    willshaw75willshaw75 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Scrap the whole team versus team PvP idea (keep Gauntlgrym) and just make a huge WvW, PvPvE are, where you head out at your own risk, and if you chance upon another player and they're better than you, then tough luck. The PvP system in here is junk (except gauntlgrym).
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yea its called reroll a GWF and wait till they get nerfed. they will be next, guaranteed. Might take another month for nerfs but they will be next.

What I would love to see, since all this e-peen envy from others. I would LOVE to see CW's get their TAB power halved and lose the ability to kick mobs off the ledge.

yep and since rogues will be gone if they implement this patch ,it looks like there going to own the pvp maps, since the other classes basicly dont have enough dps to bring them down and rogues are going to be vulnerability without stealth
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    yep and since rogues will be gone if they implement this patch ,it looks like there going to own the pvp maps, since the other classes basicly dont have enough dps to bring them down and rogues are going to be vulnerability without stealth

I know they will, they already have turbo boost, unstoppable, charged knockdown, and can easily take 4v1 and survive. Who wouldn't to play a class that is tanky as a GF and has the DPS of a rogue without having to utilize stealth to increase their DPS.

They will be next class on the castration block for sure.

GF's might be next, or maybe enchantments. What ever they have that can toss you 80 feet and make you do a face plant in the dirt and take 80 to 90% of your life is pretty OP, IMHO.

CW's might get a late post nerf too eventually, since the only class that could really counter them was a TR and now they are no real threat since EVERY SINGLE GOD DAM ability they hated got nerfed.
  • Options
    nichivonichivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 83
    edited July 2013
    I know they will, they already have turbo boost, unstoppable, charged knockdown, and can easily take 4v1 and survive. Who wouldn't to play a class that is tanky as a GF and has the DPS of a rogue without having to utilize stealth to increase their DPS.

They will be next class on the castration block for sure.

Ugh my GWF is not the rogue you are looking for, go back to lynching rogues. Seriously though obliterating a class that did not need it is really uncalled for they have changed enough on rogues that they need to rework all the FEATS in order to give them back playability at all in pve speaking of feats MY gwf gets a 3 point feat that is not even paragon level that is now better than new rogue daily cause it is always active.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    nichivo wrote: »
    Ugh my GWF is not the rogue you are looking for, go back to lynching rogues. Seriously though obliterating a class that did not need it is really uncalled for they have changed enough on rogues that they need to rework all the FEATS in order to give them back playability at all in pve speaking of feats MY gwf gets a 3 point feat that is not even paragon level that is now better than new rogue daily cause it is always active.

Don't worry the TR's have a few things that Cryptic can nerf first to acquiesce to the cry baby whiners first. So I am guessing you have at least a couple of months of god mode with GWF's. Which is funny they had a poll on the most OP classes and GWF was by far the leader with GF's and TR's about the same, guess who got that castrating nerfs? yuppers TR's.
  • Options
    hinageshi79hinageshi79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    terramak wrote: »
    [*]Items purchased via Seals and Glory are now bound to the character when purchased.

[/LIST]

no one will play pvp anymore, and no one will play dungeons to collect seals (it was the only reasonable reason to make dungeons out of dd)
  • Options
    percefuspercefus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    its not enchantment , its just the que system is garbage. if you matched it based on gs less people will be getting one shotted , and there wont be people carrying players with 5-6k gs that cant do **** in pvp and are wasting our time, and for a tr thats 12k with perfect vorp its not hard to one shot people that are 9-10k gs

and lashing blade is easy to dodge , so stop complaining and learn to dodge its not hard.

I would agree the que system is garbage and I would also agree that people playing in PvP with a 5-6 GS really don't stand a chance against someone with a 12k GS with or without enchantments. But to say enchantments are not part of the issue is not looking at the whole picture, anything that adds damage via a single strike, to a single target is perceived as such!

The reason why tenebrous/vorpal enchantments are so insane in PvP, along with crit and crit multiplier, is because PvP is ALL about BURST to a single target. If you stack Tenebrous enchants they are insane when hitting 1 target because they proc at once, over the course not so much because of the cool downs. PvP is all about burst and when you take a skill that does huge burst damage then add tenebrous enchantments/perfect vorpal enchantments it magnifies the damage dealt there by creating the perception of a 1 shot kill. It's not the skill that's the issue, its the skill + enchantments + the lack of GS on the character being attacked. In PVE a NPC is not going to complain, but in PvP a human player is and does, stop being so oblivious....

It's not hard to see why someone with a 5k GS doing PvP flies to the fourms to complain. When they complain enough the nerf bat comes and comes hard, much harder than necessary in fact there by rendering skills that were not really the issue now useless and making a class just as useless without said skills especially in PVE.....
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=45696675&dateline=1374083559
    A Proud Member Of THE 300 Guild - Tene's are nothing but P2W, Nerf or Remove please!
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    terramak wrote: »
    Trickster Rogue
    • Cloud of Steel: This power now has 8 maximum charges, down from 12.
    • Duelist's Flurry: When the bleed portion of this power is at 10 stacks, further applications now recalculate damage in addition to refreshing the duration.
    • Feat: Speed Swindle: This feat is now properly considered a Control effect for calculations and procs.
    • Lurker's Assault: This power now grants 5 / 10 / 15% bonus Crit Severity, instead of 20 / 40 / 60% bonus damage.
    • Stealth: At-will powers used from stealth will now partially deplete the Stealth Meter.

On my NON-PERMASTEALTH rogue
    • 12 (consecutive) hits of CoS = 12 hits of Sly flourish
      nerfing to 8 from 12 makes it near useless (10 seems more reasonable)
    • at will powers partially deplete the stealth bar...I'm mostly okay with that, there goes a chunk of surviveability but w/e
    • and you're nerfing my ONLY USEFULL DAILY?!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!?
    why do rogues even have daily slots anymore if you are just going to nerf them everytime they seem useful?
    21.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    On my NON-PERMASTEALTH rogue
    • 12 (consecutive) hits of CoS = 12 hits of Sly flourish
      nerfing to 8 from 12 makes it near useless (10 seems more reasonable)
    • at will powers partially deplete the stealth bar...I'm mostly okay with that, there goes a chunk of surviveability but w/e
    • and you're nerfing my ONLY USEFULL DAILY?!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!?
    why do rogues even have daily slots anymore if you are just going to nerf them everytime they seem useful?

They took the took the rogues two highest level daily powers and made them absolute junk. PW sucks and they are greedy, and that's all needs to be said.
This discussion has been closed.