What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GF - Unique Weapon Apperences - LIST

Comments

• Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm looking for this unique helm appearance, It looks like a spartan helmet and I cannot find it for my life. I've only seen 2 people with it. GF btw. Anyone know its name?

The Drake seal helmet and the Heroic Champion helmet(blue rarity; buy the one that uses the T2 helmet icon, not the T1 helmet icon). I'd say go for the blue rarity helm, since it's much cheaper and uses the same model.

There's also a spartan-like helm that has a much much short mohawk, but I forgot which blue rarity helm it is.
  • Options
    akilesrav101akilesrav101 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Drake seal helmet and the Heroic Champion helmet(blue rarity; buy the one that uses the T2 helmet icon, not the T1 helmet icon). I'd say go for the blue rarity helm, since it's much cheaper and uses the same model.

There's also a spartan-like helm that has a much much short mohawk, but I forgot which blue rarity helm it is.
    Alright Yeah I found it, thanks! and I've seen that helm somewhere can't remember the name myself either.
    Anyways, I'm trying to find an armor appearance set that isn't all balky and covered in design, tryin to make my charater look like achilles from the movie troy, if anyone has any armor suggestions please post in reply!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Alright Yeah I found it, thanks! and I've seen that helm somewhere can't remember the name myself either.
    Anyways, I'm trying to find an armor appearance set that isn't all balky and covered in design, tryin to make my charater look like achilles from the movie troy, if anyone has any armor suggestions please post in reply!

Check around with the blue armors and perhaps even some of the unique named green armors. None of the purple armors have what you're looking for.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Check around with the blue armors and perhaps even some of the unique named green armors. None of the purple armors have what you're looking for.

Yeah I've been trying, I will as soon as I don't need to save up my astral diamonds. But if ya come across anything you see it would be very helpfull if you posted it, atleast the name. I'm looking for a chest plate mostly that has no shoulder pads just straight cut off where it meets the arms, bracers that don't go across the hand like gloomwraught ones.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I've been trying, I will as soon as I don't need to save up my astral diamonds. But if ya come across anything you see it would be very helpfull if you posted it, atleast the name. I'm looking for a chest plate mostly that has no shoulder pads just straight cut off where it meets the arms, bracers that don't go across the hand like gloomwraught ones.

IMAG0004.JPG
    Best picture of the armor I found I'm trying to portray in neverwinter, any suggestions even close to resemblance is much appreciated.
  • Options
    sfxer001sfxer001 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    That picture illustrates why you should never select the "scrawny' build for a human fighter..
  • Options
    kreicuskreicus Member Posts: 76
    edited July 2013
    Try Solar Armor for that look. It's not easy to get the armor but it's unique and solid/less frilly looking, should work well for that look.
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Anyone find any unusual GF related gear in those Tymora's Gift boxes yet? If so, someone wanna comment on what they are or what they look like?
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    elahra1rahelahra1rah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Heard there is an axe for GF in those boxes. Anyone got a screen?
  • Options
    solwrathsolwrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited July 2013
    Ooh there is an axe too? I Think the armor of impenetrable bastion can drop from them too, seems like they may have added wonderous bazaar items to the boxes?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    2i79uvs.jpg
  • Options
    elahra1rahelahra1rah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    2i79uvs.jpg
    Finally succeeded to get one just after I posted my message, but thank you for taking a screen. :o
  • Options
    majnusmajnus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Has anyone seen the Valindra's crown or have pic???
  • Options
    kreicuskreicus Member Posts: 76
    edited July 2013
    Whats the name of this Axe?
  • Options
    feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    kreicus wrote: »
    Whats the name of this Axe?

Axe of Cleaving!
  • Options
    endou1987endou1987 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is there still no info where steel bulwark greaves and gloves dropp?
  • Options
    twooftwotwooftwo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm so glad I found this thread. It's exactly what I was looking for. I have a couple of newb questions, though.

1.) Does it matter whether I transmute first, and then apply dyes, or apply dyes then transmute? (i.e. if I dye something, and then transmute it, will I have to re-apply the dye?)

2.) Does the item I want to steal the look of have to be bound to me, or do I just need to have it in my inventory? (i.e. can I go buy an Axe of Cleaving from the AH, use it to transmute my sword, then go resell it on the AH to get most of, if not all, my Astral Diamonds back?)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    twooftwo wrote: »
    I'm so glad I found this thread. It's exactly what I was looking for. I have a couple of newb questions, though.

1.) Either order is fine. It doesn't matter.
    2.) The item you want to transmute doesn't have to be bound to you, but it WILL consume the item. You will not get that item back.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    endou1987 wrote: »

Puush :)

Nobody knows?
  • Options
    twooftwotwooftwo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks a lot for the info. I guess I''ll have to wait a little longer and save up my AD.
  • Options
    darkchlordarkchlor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    not sure if i wanna dye the shield purple or leave as black.
    I'm going to get the howler mount soon to go with it.

bnco.jpg
    vltr.jpg
    bym5.jpg

Sorry if I missed, but what is that armor set? The colors look great on it. I looked through previous posts but couldn't find a mention..
  • Options
    s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    someone was asking for Valindra's Crown Here it is. Transfered Character with a bunch of the Tymora's Gift Boxes to preview of the Feywild and the Gifts renamed/iconed to "Golden Egg" and I Opened them it claimed I would get the rewards from a lockbox... but regardless I opened them and tada there is its Valindra's Crown... I hope this is the crown that drops from gifts instead of the fake neverwinter one when fey comes out looks way better.. but then again if not they better give live servers the ability to get that crown some how maybe as an outfit.

ANYWAYS no further waiting alas Valindra's Crown
    3Pmbb

If it does not let you left click to open bigger just right click view image.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    endou1987 wrote: »

push :P really nobody knows?
  • Options
    lenlen11lenlen11 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    [IMG]file:///M:/Games/Cryptic%20Studios/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/screenshot_2013-06-01-22-04-40.jpg[/IMG]

My GF
  • Options
    deinokdeinok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    [IMG]file:///M:/Games/Cryptic%20Studios/Neverwinter/Live/screenshots/screenshot_2013-06-01-22-04-40.jpg[/IMG]

Lol host your image in a website, like Imageshack, and then share link *_*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Anyone have any pics of The Longsword of Doom? I got it by doing the Throne of Idris dungeon and really wanna know what it looks like before I bound it
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • Options
    petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Anyone have any pics of The Longsword of Doom? I got it by doing the Throne of Idris dungeon and really wanna know what it looks like before I bound it

1. just equip that weapon, to see how it looks like

2. you can still transmute a bound item
  • Options
    lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    petpet2 wrote: »
    1. just equip that weapon, to see how it looks like

2. you can still transmute a bound item

true but if I do that then I can't sell it on the AH (which btw its worth more than the Maul of Midnight).
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • Options
    petpet2petpet2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    true but if I do that then I can't sell it on the AH (which btw its worth more than the Maul of Midnight).

Sorry, I misunderstood.

Here's a picture of it.

doom_zpsc55e50d5.jpg
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hamtori418 wrote: »
    I'm speculating they drop from Epic Dread Vault since no one ever does it. Other than that, no clue.

Yep. Seen them drop there once - final boss too, so really hard to get.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)