test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

one thing that truly makes pvp p2w

12346»

Comments

• Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    raylin2 wrote: »
    Wait... so what's wrong with this? .... I don't get... You can get all this stuff from playing the game. If you think you can't... Maybe you should play some more? Cause this post made me laugh so hard, at all the people crying because they have no clue how to play this game at alll..... at ALL....

This seems to be the opinion of all players left in this "game".

Competitive people and those with some sort of intelligence discontinued playing this asiagrindercashgrabtrash. The ones left are bots and casuals. Some people who actually use their brains may not have reached lvl60 and thus are not able to understand the severe flaws in this "game". Those who are 60 and are vehemently defending this trash on the forums(whiteknights/fanboys'n'girls) are just I don't know.......I don't want to directly offend anyone but I truely feel sorry for those people dull enough to be able to enjoy this "game".

Craptic and PWE messed up BIG TIME. The worst about this is the negative PR Wizards of the coast are getting. Such a shame.

I always thought EA is the worst, turns out I was wrong.

boykott this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, make a statement
  • Options
    ujavcadujavcad Member Posts: 48
    edited July 2013
    aren't enchants available in the AH? for AD? or am I missing something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    unirod wrote: »
    This seems to be the opinion of all players left in this "game".

Competitive people and those with some sort of intelligence discontinued playing this asiagrindercashgrabtrash. The ones left are bots and casuals. Some people who actually use their brains may not have reached lvl60 and thus are not able to understand the severe flaws in this "game". Those who are 60 and are vehemently defending this trash on the forums(whiteknights/fanboys'n'girls) are just I don't know.......I don't want to directly offend anyone but I truely feel sorry for those people dull enough to be able to enjoy this "game".

Craptic and PWE messed up BIG TIME. The worst about this is the negative PR Wizards of the coast are getting. Such a shame.

I always thought EA is the worst, turns out I was wrong.

boykott this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, make a statement

You didn't list any category for angry disgruntled yet really intelligent and competitive player that strongly dislikes the game but yet still takes time out of his fulfilling day to intelligently troll over the "trashes" forums and to speak vehemently in protest of the "trash", anybody defending the "trash" and its creators companies.

*insert UMADBRAH?! :rolleyes:

Show me on this doll where the bad man touched you. :confused:
  • Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    You didn't list any category for angry disgruntled yet really intelligent and competitive player that strongly dislikes the game but yet still takes time out of his fulfilling day to intelligently troll over the "trashes" forums and to speak vehemently in protest of the "trash", anybody defending the "trash" and its creators companies.

*insert UMADBRAH?! :rolleyes:

Show me on this doll where the bad man touched you. :confused:

I'm not sure if you are trying to offend or insult me. I can't really tell, neither of em is working though :)
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    unirod wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you are trying to offend or insult me. I can't really tell, neither of em is working though :)

I wasn't aware the two differed so greatly. I am glad though that I did neither. I wouldn't want to cause you anymore anger or disgruntlement. ;)
  • Options
    helgoland123456helgoland123456 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    @ujavcd: Yes, they are available in the AH. A friend of mine who play a lot more than i do gave me the advice to sell the shards an directly buy the enchants because this is way more cost-effective.
    But please dont tell anyone. The two of us would be in serious trouble from all the intelligent and competitive players who quit this game long ago and only come here to save the souls of not-intelligent people that actually like the game.

And this is directed at unirod!
    Since you started throwing insults around you should not be suprised that you get something back in return.
    But hey - i am only a not intelligent person since i still play this game and have not quit long ago. Thanks for telling me because stupid as i am i never would have noticed. And it really makes me happy that you feel sorry for me.

aahhhh - i love a forum like this one. Every time i feel bored or sad i get here, read comments like the one from unirod und feel better again. Nothing like having a good laugh at the cost of a person like that one...
  • Options
    dimm1v1dimm1v1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is the very reason I don't even bother leveling to 60. All I do in this game is rush level 10 and pvp to 59. I'm currently working on my 2nd gwf, thief and cw. I would check out the pve content but honestly if I wanted to pve I would just play the best pve mmo out, WoW.

Just something to do til ESO.
  • Options
    mytgroomytgroo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    It is fun to be angry and disgruntled. Add a little cheese sauce to it.