What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    :) /10chars
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    :) /10chars

I'm excited too. Tsumoro is a funny commentator.
  • Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    I'm excited too. Tsumoro is a funny commentator.

Well, I like to sit back and quietly watch you guys XD It's a great way to get ideas, for sure. I feel like the quest I'm getting ready to complete now is actually really worth something because of a lot of what I've learned through the forums and watching you guys comment on other quests. It will be interesting to see you two collaborate.
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Tsumoro is awesome :3
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Oh my lord!!! This is better than christmas and birthdays combined! :)
    Really looking forward to this. A million thanks in advance!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited July 2013
    Excellent guys. I think you are going down a good road and wish you well. I will of course contribute as I can.
  • Options
    chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Great news! This should be well worth watching as Zovya barely talks and Tsumoro never stops. :P
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    chili1179 wrote: »
    Great news! This should be well worth watching as Zovya barely talks and Tsumoro never stops. :P

LOL yeah. I told him in vent, there should be a setting that if you hold down the xmit button more than 20 seconds, it shocks you.
  • Options
    magic88255magic88255 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 56
    edited July 2013
    If Tsumoro wasnt a guy, I would bang him.

omg ... a declaration !
    banner_3_001.jpg
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    If Tsumoro wasnt a guy, I would bang him.

Well, if I have a trip to the doctors at one point in my life, sport myself a wig and grow a pair of breasticles whilst tucking the old Rod Johnson between the legs I will most certainly waddle on over to your house Pope.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Got the list from Tsumoro this morning. Updated the first page.
  • Options
    alaerickalaerick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    This looks great. Can't wait for more. :)
    A beautiful death awaits you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Foundry-
    Campaign: The Battle of Neverwinter - NWS-DOQXFA4ZD
    Prologue: A not so simple plan - NW-DCJG75B9D
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Well I can't really complain :)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Eep, I'm on the list and haven't supplied any pronunciation information yet.
    *is torn between fleeing and hopping to*
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I would suggest Zovya that you and Tsumoro read the hints to keep my map from taking up too much time of the stream. (It's been updated generally to be easier to follow up on. But unless you keep a keen eye about the quest might take longer than one hour without hints. Though the average is about 60 minutes, the puzzles might increase the time.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    lolsorhand wrote: »
    I would suggest Zovya that you and Tsumoro read the hints to keep my map from taking up too much time of the stream. (It's been updated generally to be easier to follow up on. But unless you keep a keen eye about the quest might take longer than one hour without hints. Though the average is about 60 minutes, the puzzles might increase the time.

Ah yes, this is your long quest I believe. Don't you worry about hints my friend. We shall snuggle up to your quest and seduce the secrets from within it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    tsumoro wrote: »
    Ah yes, this is your long quest I believe. Don't you worry about hints my friend. We shall snuggle up to your quest and seduce the secrets from within it.

Haha, it will be fun to watch surely :)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Awesome. I'm looking forward to this!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Awesome. I'm looking forward to this!

Perfect! See you there.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    This thing is happening in just over 3 horrors, er.. hours.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Good stuff :)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Ohhh, looking forward to this! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Also, the devs have given us some items to give away in the stream. We will do random rolls. You have to be following the stream to win. So go ahead and register for a free twitch account and follow.

Thanks Sominator!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Bump. Starts in 10 minutes. Don't see many followers. Don't miss out on the unique in-game items.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I can't login on my twitch account, It just won't sign me in. - It does boot me to the first page, but I'm not signed in.
    I like turtles.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Here are a couple of funny highlights.

Where we met the Inbred dude: Link

When this old lady lost her Cherry. And I just couldn't keep a straight face any longer: Link
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Haha, best part of the whole stream haha. So awesome, I might just steal him someday if Sourscream lets me :p
    I like turtles.