test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lemonade Stand (Dragon) taking PvP premade requests

laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hey, I'm Zach from Lemonade Stand, aka Kiwi/Medic. We are always in the mood for some PvP premades if you want to play against a guild instead of pugs.

If this sounds like fun to you, pm me @laudon1 to set up a match. Alternatively, if I'm not online, you can message @uncag3d , @venomous10, @cybliss or, @Mrreck.

Here are the matches that we've played so far, that I've played in.

If you want me to not show the video we play against you, tell me and I won't.

Lemonade Stand is our old guild name.

Lemonade Stand V Crush It 6/28/13
http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2488965

Lemonade Stand v Crush it
http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/b/418000723

Lemonade Stand v Manchester City
http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2434794

Lemonade Stand v Manchester City (rematch)
http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2434806

Lemonade Stand v Crush It (medic on crush it's team)
http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/b/418028590?t=1h29m13s

Lemonade Stand v Wu-tang Clan
http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2482299

Also, please create your own thread if you have something to discuss other than Lemonade Stand PvP.
Lemonade Stand.
Dragon Guild
Post edited by laudon1 on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Moderator Notice:
    . . . . . .
    Previous replies have been removed. Further repeat violations will lead to Account Suspension. Do note, if a Forum Account is suspended for violating the Rules of Conduct, they could also be banned from being able to access all PWE Game Titles on that Account, not just their forums.
    The severity of the ban will be at the discretion of PWE staff and will range in duration from an initial warning to permanent loss of posting privileges on the Neverwinter Forums. In more extreme circumstances, inappropriate forum behavior may also result in permanent suspension of game accounts. Once banned, the decision is final and there is no appeal process.
    . . . . . . Do not reply to this Moderator Notice, as doing so is not allowed. Instead, contact us via PM or through Support to discuss or dispute Forum Moderation and Moderator Actions.

Update:

More posts have been removed:
    link
  • Options
    gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited July 2013
    Lemonade Stand vs Crush It
    http://www.twitch.tv/johnrainbow/b/425893372?t=46m35s

Lemonade Stand vs Crush It (Rematch)
    http://www.twitch.tv/johnrainbow/b/425893372?t=1h7m30s

Will keep this post updated with more competitive matches.
  • Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Forum vs Lemonstained Stand

<Youtube removed per RoC. Imagine the "French Taunter" Monty Python from the Holy Grail video segment here. A Good healthy laugh!>
  • Options
    havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited July 2013
    I just played a PvP match against you guys yesterday and it was the most exhilarating pvp match I have had in this game. I am trying to rally my guild to form a premade pvp team so that we can verse you guys officially.
  • Options
    nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That sounds great buddy. Message me in game. We are ready, right now.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
  • Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    havocw wrote: »
    I just played a PvP match against you guys yesterday and it was the most exhilarating pvp match I have had in this game. I am trying to rally my guild to form a premade pvp team so that we can verse you guys officially.

awesome! We look forward to it. :)
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Carnage@MrReck
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
  • Options
    havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited July 2013
    nocturnalg wrote: »
    Carnage@MrReck

We are not ready right now, but I will message you when we have a group going. When I said I versed you guys, my team only had 4 guildies (1 of them was a first timer in NW pvp) and 1 random. Yet we managed to put up a good fight and I am hoping we can beat you guys if we can form a proper pre-made guild pvp team.

Until then don't lose the winning title :p.
  • Options
    cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited July 2013
    Everything else aside, are you saying we are the only reason why people started spawn camping on other shards? They saw our videos and decided to do it as well? No one on the other shards tried to spawn camp before we did?
  • Options
    loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    Everything else aside, are you saying we are the only reason why people started spawn camping on other shards? They saw our videos and decided to do it as well? No one on the other shards tried to spawn camp before we did?

is yes the right answer?
    happy days!
  • Options
    cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited July 2013
    is yes the right answer?

The post I replied to got deleted. It's quite hard to believe that no one thought to try it before us though.
  • Options
    loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    <Use PMs to hash out personal issues. The forums are not the place for Guild Drama. Thanks, ~Zeb>

happy days!
  • Options
    oakbenderoakbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • Options
    llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How can we send someone to the other faction? that's kinda lame if that happened, which I highly doubt, since you don't have any evidence.

And also, don't hate the player, hate the game.
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I see what you want, you want robotic like behaviour like most MMO forums have, 80% QQ/accusations threads, 10% clueless players, 10% stupid builds.

Tbh this is just bad rep, just like media outlets, the fact is anyone who joins our guild has the time of his life with anything concerning NW, no one gets badly treated, we help everyone out and we NEVER force our ways on other players, anyone is pretty much free to do whatever they want, we don't have strict rules and we don't act like big shots within the guild. We are just playing to have fun, something most here are clearly not.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    ar2k88ar2k88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    zyconxsczyconxsc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited July 2013
    so average neverwinter players then

if the above sounds like you (minus the ninja looting thing) feel free to contact any rank 7 IG.
  • Options
    takashinxttakashinxt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm going to address a couple of things, not as means to discuss moderation, but to publicly set the record straight and lay a few rumors to rest:

1. The claims of "favoritism" :We do not favor any guild over another. However, posts that blatantly bash on a guild or individual player are forbidden under RoC. Same goes for video links posted that negatively depict a guild--that's naming and shaming and you guys know that's against RoC as well. We would take the same actions towards bashing posts for any guild. If what you're going to post is simply to bash on that guild because you disagree in principle or whatever, don't do it. Any guild. It doesn't matter if they're the most despised or most well liked guild on your particular server--the forums are NOT the place to hash it out, make accusations, or argue over it. Leave "my guild is better than your guild" and other guild drama ingame and please don't drag it here.

Claims that a moderator is hiding his "true identity": These rumors are also patently false. Going forward, any such reference will be removed. No player on this forum--moderators included--should have to defend their identity publicly. Ever. We're all here to have fun, not to hurl claims at one another that someone is or isn't who they appear to be.

If you want to respond to the above, use the PM system. Do not debate it publicly. This is simply to set the record straight.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Alrighty then, I guess report it is. :mad:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    manholio wrote: »
    Alrighty then, I guess report it is. :mad:

I've answered your PM. Please understand that I work and have other real-life responsibilities as well and may not be able to quickly get to your PM.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    blahblahseanblahblahsean Member Posts: 94
    edited July 2013
    This thread isn't about the Lemonade Stand guild and their behavior in-game, it's about the Lemonade Stand guild trying to find other guilds to play against. It doesn't mater if Lemonade Stand cheats, exploit, griefs, trolls, etc., any discussion about anything other than arranging a game with Lemonade Stand is off topic. Please everyone, stay on topic. If you would like to discuss anything else related to the Lemonade Stand guild aside from arranging a game against them, please make a new thread and stop polluting this one with constant off-topic argumentation.
  • Options
    oakbenderoakbender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This thread isn't about the Lemonade Stand guild and their behavior in-game, it's about the Lemonade Stand guild trying to find other guilds to play against. It doesn't mater if Lemonade Stand cheats, exploit, griefs, trolls, etc., any discussion about anything other than arranging a game with Lemonade Stand is off topic. Please everyone, stay on topic. If you would like to discuss anything else related to the Lemonade Stand guild aside from arranging a game against them, please make a new thread and stop polluting this one with constant off-topic argumentation.

THIS THREAD that they posted is about them asking for pvp in a public forum where people have a right to post related issues with pvping against or with this guild. so stop bashing my threads by calling them polluting (where's the mod now?) all my post have been right on topic.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    oakbender wrote: »
    THIS THREAD that they posted is about them asking for pvp in a public forum where people have a right to post related issues with pvping against or with this guild. so stop bashing my threads by calling them polluting (where's the mod now?)

You do not have the right to post related issues if such issues are leveling accusations or otherwise bashing on the guild. That behavior is against RoC.

I will state this again: The forums are NOT the place to accuse other guilds of wrongdoing or otherwise bash on them. That is the province of the support system or left ingame.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• Options
    edited July 2013
    You do not have the right to post related issues if such issues are leveling accusations or otherwise bashing on the guild. That behavior is against RoC.

I will state this again: The forums are NOT the place to accuse other guilds of wrongdoing or otherwise bash on them. That is the province of the support system or left ingame.[/QUOTE

so now your making accusations of peoples wrong doing when none was done? when did i accuse anyone of anything? I give up Lew your so one sided on this its not funny. Funny how you didn't remove the comments that guy made that called our post polluting. But of course that's not bashing when it come to the rest of us.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You are free to believe as you wish, however, know that posts have been moderated for a reason and that reason is not favoritism towards any particular guild.

I'm not willing to debate forum moderation publicly. Those are the rules of the forum, in any case.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Oh, Great idea. With respect, Lemonade Stand would like to challenge the Game developers and Forum Moderators to a 5v5 premade.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
This discussion has been closed.