test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemonade Stand (Dragon) taking PvP premade requests

Comments

• kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    shiphtur1g wrote: »
    make a char on another server and compare instance pops.

again, beholder and mindflayer are in the dark ages.

I'd love to know how you go into the dungeons/pvp zones that people are in to count how many people are on a server, and how you can manage to have to time to do that if it were possible.

You would also have to stay on the server for 24 hours minimum to count the number of people (which you would have nearly no way of accounting for people loggin on and off, thus you would only be able to count concurrent users and not total population) to get a number that is of any relevance.

TL;DR Anecdotal evidence isn't enough to prove your claims.
  • feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

how can u say that, shippy?
    we even have an auction house and a bank!
  • nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    feiergiant wrote: »
    how can u say that, shippy?
    we even have an auction house and a bank!

Pretty sure someone cleared epic cloak tower yesterday on Beholder... but I think they were on their alts and originally from Dragon..
  • manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

na uh! Kthnxbye!
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fusedmass wrote: »
    Create a forum on you're own website if you want to do this. Many of these people are not from dragon sever, no offense but you are not the best. You self proclaim yourself on the forum without slightest clue that people could rank higher then you.

Also we do premades on the PTR so if you get a team that you think can beat us or would just like to practice vs one of our teams drop a pm on dragon (Via Alt) or post on the thread an we can log over an do a premades :D
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've said this before and I'm going to say this again: Due to the flame wars that such statements engender, please leave claims of guild supremacy to ingame or PMs. I'm sure you can get your premade matches without having to proclaim such things.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    Just so we are clear its not a bug, w/ fighter recovery active'd it goes somthing like this..

Fighters recovery
    - hit down to 15% hp
    Ferious heals 10%
    Ferious sends 10% hp at target
    Fighters heals 10% of dmg dealt = 10% + Tenebrous dmg + Regenration (~1K @ bloodied)

so you end up w/ 20% hp (if spec'd 40% hp) +7k+1K = total heal sum

but ya i wont use if you dont.

You're still trying to swing this bro? You know its bugged, I already have the video showing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34Vf3m4Q2M <- there is no Fighters Recovery being used here either. You can sell this line of garbage to noobs on the forums who dont know any better, but we all know its bugged, and you still use it in pvp. Anything to win I guess...
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited July 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    You're still trying to swing this bro? You know its bugged, I already have the video showing it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34Vf3m4Q2M <- there is no Fighters Recovery being used here either. You can sell this line of garbage to noobs on the forums who dont know any better, but we all know its bugged, and you still use it in pvp. Anything to win I guess...

You might want to link a video of fear and not prone, since they're not the same person. They also use different builds.
    edited July 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    You might want to link a video of fear and not prone, since they're not the same person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRr1Rcu5fw

Like anyone cares.
    edited July 2013
    manholio wrote: »

They use different builds, so it kind of does.
    edited July 2013
    They use different builds, so it kind of does.

Yes, I'm sure we are all taking notes.
    edited July 2013
    manholio wrote: »
    Yes, I'm sure we are all taking notes.

That's good, sir.
    edited July 2013
    You might want to link a video of fear and not prone, since they're not the same person. They also use different builds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-OhWLFejys <- Notice how he gets 10,000k hp while prone on ground at 0:12. Thats Ferocious Reaction, but as we clearly know, Ferocious Reaction heals for 10% of your max hp. He would have to have 100k hp to get a 10k heal.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE: There is a feat which makes Ferocious Reaction add an additional 10%, bringing it to 20%. The math still doesnt work out even if he is specced this way, he would have to have 50k hp to get a 10k heal, which he obviously does not have.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE: Ferocious Reaction is suppose to give you TEMPORARY HITPOINTS, its not even suppose to heal you. So not only is it giving more hp than its suppose to, its also healing when it shouldnt it be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM2XCMEszU0 <- Here is the extended clip, showing him using Fighters Recovery (at 0:10 in, AFTER the 10k heal.)

What more proof do you want, it's bugged, and he still uses it in 1v1's and in pre vs pre matches while claiming to be the best GF ever. Pfft...
    edited July 2013
    <Link redacted> <- Notice how he gets 10,000k hp while prone on ground at 0:12. Thats Ferocious Reaction, but as we clearly know, Ferocious Reaction heals for 10% of your max hp. He would have to have 100k hp to get a 10k heal. But wait theres more, there is a feat which makes Ferocious Reaction add an additional 10%, bringing it to 20%. The math still doesnt work out even if he is specced this way, he would have to have 50k hp to get a 10k heal, which he obviously does not have.

But wait theres more, Ferocious Reaction is suppose to give you TEMPORARY HITPOINTS, its not even suppose to heal you. So not only is it giving more hp than its suppose to, its also healing when it shouldnt it be.

<Link redacted> <- Here is the extended clip, showing him using Fighters Recovery (at 0:10 in, AFTER the 10k heal.

Its bugged, and he still uses it in 1v1 duels and in pre vs pre matches while claiming to be the best GF ever. Pfft...

Oh yeah, I can see how that might be confusing. He actually spammed 10 rejuv pots at that moment, but I can understand how that could be mistaken for the bugged power that he also uses.
    edited July 2013
    I was not against or for your argument. I was just stating when talking about fear you should be using a video of fear. Another unfortunate thing is that your post will be editted because it falls under shaming etc stuff.
    edited July 2013
    I love when people post somthing before they even read the skill "IT HEALS" does not give temporary hitpoints so.. go read your skills 1st before posting again..

2ndly if its so bugged why do you still use it.. stop crying about skills you use an still lose with.. k thx..
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I love when people post somthing before they even read the skill "IT HEALS" does not give temporary hitpoints so.. go read your skills 1st before posting again..

2ndly if its so bugged why do you still use it.. stop crying about skills you use an still lose with.. k thx..
    If he does use it, I never seen it pop once or heal for such a large amount in all the in-house pvp I had against gctrl.
    edited July 2013

More pathetic attempts at dodging the issue at hand. You don't even realize that the text in the tooltip has been changed multiple times already. This bug is a known issue.

More dodging, I don't use it and I don't even play GF anymore.
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
    edited July 2013
    damianess wrote: »
    If he does use it, I never seen it pop once or heal for such a large amount in all the in-house pvp I had against gctrl.

cool story.. cause i see it on every gf work exacly the same as mine... i just dont complain or cry about it..

There is no possible way that mine is diffrent then any other persons ferious.. that just doesn't make sense..
    I don't use it and I don't even play GF anymore.

Why dont you go look at your Passives in those videos plz.. lol you are continuing to fail..

im not avoiding anything if its bugged then w/e.. nerf/fix it i will just use somthing that is better then it then..
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited July 2013
    i will just use somthing that is better then it then..

Yup, I have no doubt lol
    edited July 2013
    =uncag3d;4962921

im not avoiding anything if its bugged then w/e.. nerf/fix it i will just use somthing that is better then it then..

Like rejuv pots. Lulz.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Nah, its cause the moderator is either in Lemonade Stand or friends with someone in it.
    . . . . . There are no Moderators in the Lemonade Stand and as far as I know, none of us even know any members personally in LS. Ambisinister does not belong to any guilds. Aandrethegiant is the leader of Tyrs Palladium and all my characters are in Neverwinter Knights.

. . . . . The reason why we have had to moderate this thread so much is simply because so many are violating the rules of Naming & Shaming here, and none of them are being done by Lemonade Stand but other posters who are miffed about something or another. Unfortunately, because of the amount of moderation, this does seem to show some perceived bias where there is none.

. . . . . In fact, if you look back in the history of the Guild Recruitment forum, you'll see there that similar things have happened to other guilds in which we, the Moderators, have had to step in and put a stop to the Naming & Shaming. Of which, sparked this sticky there-in. Fortunately for those threads, they were not PvP Guilds and there was little heated drama so it was easy to quell. Here, there just seems to be this continued and flagrant disregard for the Rules by people Naming & Shaming, something which eventually will get escalated if it doesn't simmer down soon.

. . . . . If there ever was the case of such bias, PWE could easily tell and would then appropriately dismiss such Moderators showing bias. So, if you believe so much that this is happening, report it through the proper channels (which is through Support) and let PWE do their job. The forums are not the place for this.

. . . . . This will be the last time I post publicly about Moderation in this thread. PM any Moderator if there are any questions or to discuss further. Do have a read through this sticky, as even though it is related to the Guild Recruitment forum, it is still very relevant to this or any other threads where Guild and/or Player Drama is brought from the game to the forums.

. . . . . Please, keep the battles in game and off the forums. Thanks!
  • coglovercoglover Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2013
    Just so we are clear its not a bug, w/ fighter recovery active'd it goes somthing like this..

Fighters recovery
    - hit down to 15% hp
    Ferious heals 10%
    Ferious sends 10% hp at target
    Fighters heals 10% of dmg dealt = 10% + Tenebrous dmg + Regenration (~1K @ bloodied)

so you end up w/ 20% hp (if spec'd 40% hp) +7k+1K = total heal sum

but ya i wont use if you dont.

It is a bug, because i have tried it. i used ice knife and kept the target prone from full hp to 10% hp (without giving him an oppertunity to pop anything) and the GF still got a heal to heal to 90% hp. explain this for me, not saying anyone is abusing this on purpose since its the best class feature to have even if its not bugged .. but still, it is bugged

EDIT: I even saw the green number saying "26400" as a HEAL number, explain this aswell, if you still believe its not bugged

EDIT2: theres also to note that it does not always happen, the "chance" of it proccing is low, about every 10-15 time u go down to 10% by a big burst of damage, it proccs as described above. When killing the GF slowly, it does not procc. but it still happens sometimes, which gives a random advantage, but like i said above, you can just agree on not using that feat. Easy to solve for now
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Laudon01 did you ever figure out whether the enchantments need be of different types or can they be different levels?(ie lesser/greater) when using the tool script?

Wow, what are the chances someone has the same name as him posting on an exploit forum? Join date says May 2008 so it's most likely the same Laudon in neverwinter because I don't believe in coincidences at my age.

Making a thread about creating a script that swaps armor enchants during combat is pretty lulz worthy.
    edited July 2013
    Wow, what are the chances someone has the same name as him posting on an exploit forum? Join date says May 2008 so it's most likely the same Laudon in neverwinter because I don't believe in coincidences at my age.

Making a thread about creating a script that swaps armor enchants during combat is pretty lulz worthy. I wonder who's going to do the damage control for Lemonade Stand since their credibility just took a nose dive.

Good find.

I can only speak for me but you should already know I had no armor enchant at all till after I got my skulker set.
    edited July 2013
    I can only speak for me but you should already know I had no armor enchant at all till after I got my skulker set.

I know you're honest Invis,
    edited July 2013
    I know you're honest Invis

That aside, I don't think anyone in our guild actually uses that, even Kiwi. Perfect negation is pretty noticable as an armor enchant, and I've never seen him activate a soulforged enchantment.
  • llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Making a thread about creating a script that swaps armor enchants during combat is pretty lulz worthy.
    Good find.

Kiwi streams his premades, I stream my premades, we have no need for damage control, if you suspect of anything you are welcome to go over the streams and timestamp anything that didn't seem normal to you.
This discussion has been closed.