Comments

• Options
    crazyrage1crazyrage1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am missing Diamonds also.
  • Options
    paulofpaulof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yesterday, i got 130k AD, this morning i only had 100k AD, 30 minutes later i only have 31k .
    i didn't spent any at AH, so? where's my AD?

After sending help request to GM's, After sending ticket to support and never getting an answer, i only have the option to give up playing neverwinter, shame i spent some money in bugged game.
  • Options
    follow80follow80 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    man this pisses me off i had a Vorpal Enchantment for 900 000 AD in AH and it got sold but i don't have any mail. I was going to buy my T3/2.5(how ever you want to call it) set for wapon and now the Vopal sold and no mail. Will i get any thing nack or did i just lost like a mill AD or what ? plus i tried to check and sumbit this to ticket system and nothing.

i got to change my post i just checked my bag again and i found the item in there so im taking everything back no clue hwy its there though
  • Options
    trasidtrasid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is anyone else still having this problem? It just happened to me - only some of the AD from a sale came through.
  • Options
    lurujluruj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here. Bought item, astral diamonds gone (~250k), e-mail received but when i click on it - mail box is empty.
  • Options
    amakinguamakingu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    just sold item offline...got the mail...but with no AD to claim...120K missing!!! T_T"
  • Options
    nivusiinnivusiin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I bid one item in AH (greater vorpal stone) 3.2milj AD 4 days a go. and the item what i bid is not in AH anymore, and "my bids" is empty and i dont have get any mail.... Im so mad if i dont get back my astral diamonds, I have been farming like 6month and saving. I have checked my mail like 100times but nothing...
  • Options
    ghakanghakan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I put a Lantern of Revelation on the ah for 800k AD. It was gone within in 5 minutes but I didn't get a message about it selling or the AD for it. The other auction I had went through with no issues. Any way to get this fixed?
  • Options
    usaempireusaempire Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thank you, Cryptic, for stealing my money with your clever bugs!

I was buying the Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting for 1.4M AD, but when I double-clicked the item to buy, it said 'Your bid has been placed'. Wasn't going to bid, but okay, can live with it. However, after I opened my bids there were none, my 1.3M AD disappeared from my account, the artifact I was buying was gone from the AH, and no AD returned to my mailbox. Way to go, Cryptic! Yay!

After submitting a support ticket, I've been waiting for two days for some kind of response, at least a confirmation. But no! Support says: 'We don't have any time frame for when the ticket will be considered'. In other words, suck it up, chump, you've been had. No apologies, no nothing. Just spit on the clients as if they're dirt.

Nice way to siphon off some AD from unsuspecting customers in the hopes they will pay even more cash for items they need.
  • Options
    eshbee1eshbee1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I had the same issue occur 5/23/2015. Was it an Rare Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting?

Placed bid, AD removed from my account, checked Bids, and it was gone.
    Contacted Cryptic support and they said it was unfortunate.