test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction house - missing astral diamonds

Comments

• cyndersuncyndersun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This:

That's how it happened to me, I lost over 200k in the auction house. I just got a response today (after submitting the report on the 27th) that they couldn't do anything and that I should file a bug report.

I'm really pissed off that I gave these guys any money.

Now this response bugs me. They can't do anything? I just spent all of my astral diamonds that I got from my Guardian Founder's Pack and I'm waiting on at least 300k of it to come back from bids when I ran into this bug...Are you serious? I want my ****ing money back now. They can keep their pixels.
  • rconiannrconiann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cyndersun wrote: »
    Now this response bugs me. They can't do anything? I just spent all of my astral diamonds that I got from my Guardian Founder's Pack and I'm waiting on at least 300k of it to come back from bids when I ran into this bug...Are you serious? I want my ****ing money back now. They can keep their pixels.

Spent my two mil on astral exchange to buy zen, spend zen on keys, open boxes, sold what i didnt need for close to 2mil... 9 Days now my ticket has been in about not receiving my funds. Still not a word...
  • forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just lost 500k on an item that is no longer in 'my consignments' but got no mail and therefore no AD for it

this level of ****tiness, no gm responses, no customer service number and the generally high level of pre-alpha level bugs

**** it no more zen from me this is a sign of things to come

turned me on to d&d style games ima check out ddo

peace
  • sauciflard1sauciflard1 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Second item i bought from the AH that i didn't receive. But i lost my diamonds ...
    I bought them by using the gateway, but it did not happen everytime.
    I've checked all my mails, nothing.
  • ondrax76ondrax76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Managed to get the mailbug on vid below. It duplicates mails and autodeletes 2 mails when you try to delete one, thats how i lost 350k+ AD .. They really need to fix it asap and refund people that lost AD in this way.

http://www.sarius.se/vids/buggedmail.wmv
  • vectoristvectorist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You guys know you have t go to the postal carrier to claim your AD right? top screen mail button does not allow you to reclaim items, just read text.
  • ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got a response yesterday saying that all I can really do about this is file a bug report. The GM was of absolutely no help in retrieving my lost AD.
  • sauciflard1sauciflard1 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing on mails.
    And you cant take items from the mail button but you can see if you have any items or diamonds in your mails.
  • gimpinatorgimpinator Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    ondrax76 wrote: »
    Managed to get the mailbug on vid below. It duplicates mails and autodeletes 2 mails when you try to delete one, thats how i lost 350k+ AD .. They really need to fix it asap and refund people that lost AD in this way.

http://www.sarius.se/vids/buggedmail.wmv

This happened to me just recently.

I also have Astral Diamonds sitting in limbo from a bidding war against someone after the auction had expired. I'm now the highest bidder for an hour after the auction had expired.

I imagine they won't do anything to compensate, so I'd suggest avoiding the AH entirely unless you can afford to throw items / diamonds into the can, until they patch this.
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sold 2 items and bought 2 items. Only one of the mails had AD attached. Neither of the "You have won an auction" mails have items attached. Last time it had a greyed out "Take items" button but no items to take but this time neither of the mails have even that. And yes, I'm talking to the Postal Courier.

This is beyond ridiculous. 50% of the items I buy just disappear somewhere.
  • xervaixervai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    Sold 2 items and bought 2 items. Only one of the mails had AD attached. Neither of the "You have won an auction" mails have items attached. Last time it had a greyed out "Take items" button but no items to take but this time neither of the mails have even that. And yes, I'm talking to the Postal Courier.

This is beyond ridiculous. 50% of the items I buy just disappear somewhere.

Same here, I can consistently repeat this if I buy items that there are multiples in a row of, like "shard of". If you buy the first row, and it doesn't refresh, but you keep buying the same item from the same person (technically not possible). I see it taking my money, and sending me multiple emails with no item.

Buy things slower and refresh the page before each purchase (hit search again) has helped me.
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xervai wrote: »
    Same here, I can consistently repeat this if I buy items that there are multiples in a row of, like "shard of". If you buy the first row, and it doesn't refresh, but you keep buying the same item from the same person (technically not possible). I see it taking my money, and sending me multiple emails with no item.

Buy things slower and refresh the page before each purchase (hit search again) has helped me.

That's not it though. I bought a single armor, checked the mail but it had an empty attachment with greyed out 'take items' button, and bought another one that worked. Maybe someone else bought it at the same time but I doubt the exchange is that badly coded.

I also finally received the rings I bought and AD from my other sale after I was logged out for a while. I wonder what would have happened if I had deleted those empty mails...
  • haggerhagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Devs...this is unacceptable. Shut down the AH and fix it. This is a huge problem. It happens to me every day. It is to the point where I expect to lose money..
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear about this issue! We're looking into these reports. Please make sure to also submit a ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com/. Thanks again!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • rconiannrconiann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear about this issue! We're looking into these reports. Please make sure to also submit a ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com/. Thanks again!

I really hope you guys are gonna give players the owed astral diamonds after the fix because as far as I'm concerned astral diamonds are basically cash.q
  • duxxxhmduxxxhm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After last maintenance most of my AD just went missing. Anybody else with same problem?
  • tsavoritetsavorite Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this problem, too. Most of the time I get the mail /saying/ I get AD, but there is no option to claim the AD, and they are not in my currency inventory.

I also have a problem with the zen/AD exchange. I listed 665 Zen to be bought at 376 AD apiece, and when I checked a few minutes later, the menu said I had never listed anything. The problem is that I have 665 Zen gone and no AD gained. Shut down the AH and the Zen exchange IMMEDIATELY. This calls for emergency maintenance. You're making many players extremely angry, confused, and upset. That's horrible GM. I expect better from you, PWE.
  • ondrax76ondrax76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone,

Sent in a ticket ingame and got the following response:
    Customer Service Response

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we have recently experienced some technical issues with the support system, and some tickets may have been lost. If the issue you have reported is still persisting, please Contact us again.

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigate this issue, and for playing Star Trek Online!

Kind regards
    GM Effreet

How convinient, guess my ticket is one of those lost in cyberspace, make a post when its fixed instead, bet if i post 500 support tickets i'll never get my lost AD back since loads of people already got the response that nothing can be replaced "at this point in time" ..
    edited May 2013
    Wonder how long it would take before the servers were taken offline for emergency maintenance if this issue would have been Zenstore related .. just saying .. no profitrelated feature, no priority ..
  • jtipsjtips Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I currently have 0 AD in the exchange bank area since last update. Everything is gone. I had lots of AD left from the founders pack unused, now nothing. Suffice it to say that this issue and my repeated tickets with documented numbers on sales that I have not got AD has me extremely PO'd. Bug reports go into the void with no visibility. Surprised that someone actually responded to this thread.
  • nameisusednameisused Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have sold things in the auction house maybe 2 or 3 today and got no AD even though it said one item sold for over 200 AD and the others were small amounts. This happened other days too.
  • l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone,

Sorry Som, but those tickets do jack all. I got a reply 4 days later telling me to submit an in-game bug report. Form letter.

No reply 6 days after the bug report.

The rep couldn't even move my request to the proper team, just resubmit?

This is a deal breaker. No blue posts about this?
  • onarollof4onarollof4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too am missing AD 1.3 million of them from buying/selling things on the AH this is an all round bug... I've yet to hear anything on the matter, is it being fixed or not?
    Testimonium Infinem
  • jakena001jakena001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not getting any items back that haven't sold on the AH. I get a mail saying my item is being returned to me, but I have never got them. This has happened for every item that hasn't sold. I've just lost them.

I have received AD for things i've sold, the AD turns up in an e-mail for me to collect though. Not into my inventory like some people are saying.
    edited May 2013
    Still no response from any ticket i've sent with a decent answer .. 10 Days and counting .. Your support even closed a ticket without giving me an answer to my question ..

Good to see the priority is to fill up the Zenstore and not fixing the broken Auctions and refunding AD to people that lost it because of a broken feature.

Had 350k+ winnings in mail one day, the next day when i had planned to pick it up it was gone, as was all my mails dated 4th may. and adding up to that, the mailfeature duplicates mails sometime and delete 2 when you try to delete 1.

And to all fanboys, dont even bother arguing about this broken feature i linked videorecordings in one of my supporttickets showing both duplication and doubledeletes.
  • sesorthossesorthos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The very same happened to me - about 300k AD gone and no response at all from the support department. While the game is great, I cannot say I am overly impressed with the support. They could at least send out a message to all affected users that they are looking into it and will solve it as soon as possible. :(
  • zulone1zulone1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I sold 50 portable altars last night and got no Ad from it, sure it was not as expencive as some other I see here.. but still.. sad bug :(
  • sesorthossesorthos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now I got my automated response to re-submit the ticket - cannot say I am impressed with the service they provide so far ... :(
  • kaikeasskaikeass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost 350k AD one week ago and didn't get any answer from support or GM or forum admin or whatever...

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?248971-Gateway-Lost-350k-Astral-Diamonds-after-overbidding&p=3251241#post3251241
  • kurzzunkurzzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue....

I BOUGHT my Forunders pack today because I have been enjoying my beta experience. I returned to town and got my founders pack in the mail and unpacked it getting my founders pack items. However I went to check for my astral diamonds and noticed they are not available. After looking up the forums and such I followed the instructions, using the 3rd button from the left on the top center menu I opened the Zen/Astral diamond interface. I found NO WITHDRAW button, I looked everywehere to try and find this withdraw button but it simply is not there. on the interface I believe you do the withdrawal from I get a message saying "the Astral DIamond Exchange has been disabled".

So thats it, with the feature disabled I cannot access my astral diamonds from my founders pack, IF I am doing something wrong please explain it to me, if this feature is infact Disabled currently when can I expect it to be fixed???

Some sort of reply would be most appreciated, on a side note on the forums here I can reply to existing threads but not make a new thread, which I found highly annoying so this thread is the closest existing one I found on the Astral diamond issue. So as far as forums go, why can I not make a new thread?

Anyway, those are my issues (the initial where are my astral diamonds issue being the most important.)

Sincerely,

Doug Panepinto