What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auction house - missing astral diamonds

Comments

• Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK so I just finished the new test and the diamonds went directly into the personal amount of diamonds the char that put the item on the AH had in their inventory. Yay now I can start using the AH again!
  • Options
    rconiannrconiann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kiralia wrote: »
    OK so I just finished the new test and the diamonds went directly into the personal amount of diamonds the char that put the item on the AH had in their inventory. Yay now I can start using the AH again!

Wish I had your luck been selling for 4 days all 1 Astral Diamond only... wtf...
  • Options
    ender69ender69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An official response on this would be nice... will I ever get my AD/items?
  • Options
    rconiannrconiann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No idea, I emailed them about my Hero of the North and AD not working from Auctions and that was the first day of early launch.
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can we get an official response for this? I haven't been getting payed for my auctions selling. Just lost yet another 200k.
  • Options
    kimbyrkimbyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the Auction house is broke, I never get the AD when I sell something, the AD stays same value as before I sold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Dark Wizard Campaign
    Search for @kimbyr
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those constantly seeing the flashing mail icon, you may have to delete some of your older mails to receive the newer ones. It's a very annoying bug. However receiving these new auction confirmation mails does not mean you get payed. Remember to write down your number of astral diamonds before you log off so that you can check this.
  • Options
    sindarialsindarial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't have any mail in my mailbox. Not old, or new. I know I've sold my auctions because they're gone from the auction house consignment window, however I have not received the AD's or the mail that I have sold an item. Not sure what to do at this point. I've tried sending myself mail, and that works fine. I delete that mail, but nothing is coming from any other sources.
  • Options
    rharsinrharsin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Likewise... Came on the forums to find out why I'm not getting my AD from sold auctions.
    Haven't found a dev response either...
  • Options
    kesrikesri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks like they tried to fix this problem by having the Diamonds sent by mail, but that's not working either. I sold about six things today. Got four mails. Two had the correct number of AD in them and when I took them they actually went into my currency inventory. The other two had no attachments. I also had several items that timed out (didn't sell) and got emails on some of them saying the items were attached, but no attachments and nothing for any of them was returned to my inventory. Finally, I BOUGHT some items on the AH in the Gateway today and didn't get them. I did get emails saying the items were attached, but nope, no attachments. This is very disheartening. Obviously, they know they have a problem and are working on fixing it, but I think they just made it worse.
  • Options
    haggerhagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just lost some AD as well.
  • Options
    deacon777deacon777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We really need an answer on this. Where is all the AD I have been getting from the auction house? Just a dev response saying hey, dont delete your emails because they may or may not have attachments with your currency that are bugging out would be helpful. This radio silence is getting to be a little worrysome.

I really hope the devs have logs of what currency was claimed and what wasnt.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well what really sucks is I reported this 4/28/13 7am CST and have yet to hear anything from support or dev. I post 3 day auctions on Day 1 of early start and got my mail on the 28th and in between that time have posted several more 5 day auctions. Come tomorrow I'm gonna be out close to 2 million Astral Diamonds and I cant even cancel the posts because they already have bids :( A simple your screwed or we are looking into would be better then this black out of information.
  • Options
    loliamosloliamos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too have lost items and diamonds ... I feel confused... or something like

I have emails, but sometimes do not get the diamonds, and emails in which I have never received the item. I hope you can solve this problem soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    MissingDiamonds_zps97bd8068.png

Is what I keep getting
  • Options
    rivmonstahrivmonstah Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I sold 4 items while offline and when I came back, I was able to claim the diamonds from my inbox from one sale, but not the other three so I don't believe that it is automatically put in as before mentioned.
  • Options
    nimlocnimloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have both the items not returning from auctions and not getting AD issue. Guess its time to stockpile goodies for when the AH works again. :-/
  • Options
    vandrallvandrall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rivmonstah wrote: »
    I sold 4 items while offline and when I came back, I was able to claim the diamonds from my inbox from one sale, but not the other three so I don't believe that it is automatically put in as before mentioned.

I'm having the same problem with the auction house not mailing me the astral diamonds for the last ten auctions I put up that were bought out. Nothing was in the mail attachments for mine. My mail icon is just flashing currently with no mail. :(
  • Options
    kesrikesri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rebur wrote: »
    Hopefully they are looking into this. I still have the mails saying how much I'm supposed to get in my inbox. Also what I would like them to add for this would be a history of transactions somewhere. Not just a mail you get but a actual history tab so you can go back and look at what you sold and for how much at that date and time.

At the very least, they need to put the name of the item that sold back in the email. It was there when they weren't TRYING to attach the AD.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well today marks the first day I have received Astral Diamonds but I hhave yet to hear any response about the amount I have yet to receive
  • Options
    bosman0bosman0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    didn't receive reward(diamond) for daily quests since yesterday i am behind 3k diamonds. Why i cant post new thread ?

LOL I received, but so many currencies confuses ppl why we have rough diamonds??? to refine it.
  • Options
    forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is ridiculous the game is broken people are PAYING For this game.

i have two mails with auctions i won but no items

i sold an auction for 100k no money

there needs to be a consumer court for mmos soon or they wil lforever be taking people for a ride. this game is not worth the money (even though it is - its the company thats making it not worth it).

god knows how many mmo players in the world. there should be a court forming for it. the **** many of these 'free games' pull is akin to enron scams because they are not accountable for anything as they are not really selling any product or service - but in game 'items' that 'belong' to THEM despite US spending money, and the game itself costs no money and is therefore unaccountable for anything.

im starting to think that this is the real reason companies are making 'f2p' games, and not really to attract customers.

f2p is the new biggest scam since pyramid scams

im not even wearing a tinfoil hat >.<

additional, GMS dont respond to tickets (over 4 days) and are not liable to because we are not 'customers'
  • Options
    mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I started with 2600,000 and currently have 2590000. I put 2 bids down and I should have had 3000 AD returned to me. It is not in my inventory OR in my pool to collect.

Edit: that AD i'm missing was from ingame tasks not from my founder packs.
  • Options
    nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had a number of items that I sold, when I logged in this morning, I looked at every single mail, and each one contained the correct amount of Astral Diamonds, when I went to the courier to begin to collect them, the first 3 collected and deposited into my inventory just fine.

Then I thought, I should probably delete these empty letters or they will begin piling up.

As soon as I delete one, the order of my mail from oldest to newest suddenly reversed order, and much older mails from my Champions Online account began showing up. I thought nothing of it and continue to delete my empty mails until I came across one with Astral Diamonds in it...

Then I realized I didn't claim diamonds from that many letters yet, and checked the rest of my sold auction payments, and noticed that none of them had attached Astral Diamonds in them anymore, and none of them were claimable, and I did not get the missing diamonds, I guess they became invisible.

Funny that.
  • Options
    mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not useing auction house anymore till they post a "FIXED" in the patch info.
  • Options
    theodatetheodate Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daxx360 wrote: »
    I too am missing AD from the auction house. I sold 2 items while offline, when I logged on today I noticed a mail from the AH saying the items had sold, so I logged onto the character I put them on the AH with and boom, no mail and no AD.

yea I sold a few things while offline last night... I have two that sold, but no AD's received....
  • Options
    sekritsquirrelsekritsquirrel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping.

Opened mail to see that I had 10k AD from multiple stuff and items.

Log off without collecting, log back in and go to Mail box and everything including items that didn't sell disappeared.
  • Options
    animedude951animedude951 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here sold some stuff in the AH and I have the mail in my mailbox just can't collect the astral diamonds please fix or take down the AH until there is a fix.
  • Options
    marokkrellmarokkrell Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having the same issue. I put in a support ticket for not receiving my Astral Diamonds, from the AH. I hope they fix it soon.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

~Napoleon Bonaparte
  • Options
    cornerhoundcornerhound Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This:
    hakarat wrote: »
    Edit: Also I'm pretty sure if you bid on an item then buy it out, your bid is completely lost, I don't think i've ever noticed my bid coming back to me after buying the same item out.

That's how it happened to me, I lost over 200k in the auction house. I just got a response today (after submitting the report on the 27th) that they couldn't do anything and that I should file a bug report.

I'm really pissed off that I gave these guys any money.