test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Poll - How many lockboxes did you open before ...

Comments

• rsheartsrshearts Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    About 20 boxes

"Best" I've gotten has been some blue augs and those idol-things-for-bars.
  • mlew0032mlew0032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Approximately 1400 opened and seven mounts acquire (one per 200 at my rate)
    Server : Mindflayer

Characters:
    Ellamae - Level 60 CW (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Norros - Level 60 TR (12.1k T2 Geared)
    Keira - Level 60 GF (13.2k T2 Geared)
    Mialee - Level 60 DC (12.2k T2 Geared)
    Thoradin - Level 60 GWF (12.8k T2 Geared)
  • bruggzybruggzy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dragon47 wrote: »
    11 boxes for the mount. Another 4 or so boxes, I got a purple ring.

Uhhh no you didn't. There is no "Purple Ring" that comes from the boxes. Lying is fun!
  • granatargranatar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    20 for me. 40 for the bird
  • sp4rk75sp4rk75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mlew0032 wrote: »
    Approximately 1400 opened and seven mounts acquire (one per 200 at my rate)

Your joking right?
  • mlew0032mlew0032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sp4rk75 wrote: »
    Your joking right?

No, I legitimately opened that many total but only about 800 of them at the same time.

Characters:
  • bruggzybruggzy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In other words you were one of the exploiters who used their copious amounts of AD to buy Zen to spend on keys. Unless you are telling us you spent approx $1500 on keys, in which case I am jealous of your paycheck!
    edited May 2013
    Did you get any Purple Rings like Dragon 47? Lol
  • par4nauticpar4nautic Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    mlew0032 wrote: »
    No, I legitimately opened that many total but only about 800 of them at the same time.

did u also recieve some very rare crafting resources (tools) from those 1400 boxes?
    edited May 2013
    I am not exploiting in any way but am completely addicted to this game.

Characters:
    edited May 2013
    $1500 spent on keys.... I should guess you are addicted. Thats redonculous.
  • charezoncharezon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10 keys, no mount or bird, some idols and profession stuff.

Won't spend more on keys. Done :)
    Wizard.jpg
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    opened 109 and no mount, no pet.
  • ccaligabestiaccaligabestia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got the mount on my 3rd set of 10 keys. Lol rollback. Opened 40~50ish total, 2 companions, and still hoping to get back my nightmare :(
  • kaoyaoahcbkaoyaoahcb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    just open 2nd box and received heavy inferno nightmare is that lucky ? hmmm
  • dragonfoe1959dragonfoe1959 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have opened 20 and have no pets no nightmare horse. Will not buy any more keys, maybe trade for some in game.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I opened over 200 - no Heavy Inferno Nightmare *but* I got enough trade bars to buy a Twilight nightmare. I also got a nice pile of idols and other stuff I could sell - ended up with a big pile of AD. Sure, it wasn't efficient - I would have been better off buying Zen, changing that to AD and just buying the regular nightmare at the AH, but, well....
    Hoping for improvements...
  • jappethebreadjappethebread Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Probably near 100 opened, no inferno, no Phoera. Most of the time I keep getting runestones and enchantments and sell those coffers for 20-25k AD. I've bought 3 blue wards with the tarmalune bars and sold each for 125k so it's quite good return.
  • vtechjohnnyboivtechjohnnyboi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I heard 72 is the average which i think is right because thats what i did....
  • brun2000brun2000 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    26 and god bird but no mount
  • kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    Wow seems like crytpic hit the nail with this ugly nightmare thing. obviously its more like a wet dream for all the kids out there.

you all are sick. spending money on a gamble for a mount in an instanced world where you need no mount at all. on top of that it looks like a childs toy. a flaming black horse ... how pathetic. just shows how young gamers are these days. grow up, stop feeding pay2win companys for nonsene items. you ruin the whole gaming industry for mature gamers by supporting this obvious scam.

so you paid 200 key until you get your fire farting horse. then what? idling around in the enclave showing off the nightmare horseNo. 1209381029380123? how special ...
  • renegademarshalrenegademarshal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited June 2013

All keys were bought by converting AD to Zen from selling gear.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kashimaa1 wrote: »
    just shows how young gamers are these days. grow up,

Actually it shows no such thing. I would guess that older players with more disposable income (but less available time) might even be more likely to pay some real $$$ than the kids.

Just be happy that there are people willing to spend hundreds of dollars on this - they make it possible to make the game available to those who do not want to spend a dime.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • trouble#8887 trouble Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    9 for the 1st.
    then I opened more than 200 and still didn't got the 2nd.
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    about 30 got a bird but no mount but I did it more to get the jester top, made a small profit also not including the bird by selling the tradeskill packs, coffier,crates ect. also mostly got my keys for 30-40k or equiv zen.

also bought my keys/outfits with zen I converted from in game profits.

Hero of the north was a valentine's day gift from hubby
    was my choice the riding spider pack or a fancy meal, chocolates and flowers
    Astral diamonds are a girls best friend.

I work very hard on making the initial AD stipend last as long as possible because I don't want to ask for more money. I keep spreadsheets tracking my profit and loss. Sure I sqandered a bit on makeovers and dyes (way more so than lockboxes). but over all its been an excellent run so far.
    Still have quite a nice chunk of it.
  • logancainelogancaine Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i would rather like to know how you can get ridd of the dam boxes?

Sell them for gold :) Any store takes them
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kashimaa1 wrote: »
    Wow seems like crytpic hit the nail with this ugly nightmare thing. obviously its more like a wet dream for all the kids out there.

you all are sick. spending money on a gamble for a mount in an instanced world where you need no mount at all. on top of that it looks like a childs toy. a flaming black horse ... how pathetic. just shows how young gamers are these days. grow up, stop feeding pay2win companys for nonsene items. you ruin the whole gaming industry for mature gamers by supporting this obvious scam.

so you paid 200 key until you get your fire farting horse. then what? idling around in the enclave showing off the nightmare horseNo. 1209381029380123? how special ...

You poor bro?
  • kashimaa1kashimaa1 Member Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    You poor bro?

omg yes :( i want a horse so badly and i am just jelly. QQ

not.
  • efaiciaefaicia Member Posts: 71
    edited June 2013
    I wont waste my money lol. I do however have 100 or so sitting in my bank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bpskibbenheimsbpskibbenheims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I don't even want to talk about how many boxes I have opened ... @&$#!!
    "Confusion is the T-Rex of tire faucets."
    -Sir Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III, Esquire, Twice Removed

steam.php?id=BPSkibbenheims&pngimg=http:%@^%@^www.backfiregaming.net%@^bartswap%@^bartsig.png&tborder=1