PvP in Neverwinter?

13»

Comments

• stormysgstormysg Member Posts: 93
    edited June 2013
    For those of you who voted no -

Let us Assume -

You reach level 60.

You grinded/dungeoned for the best gear + enchantments.

You even grinded/dungeoned for a huge amount of money.

Now what? What's left for you to do?

OK let us assume you create an alt.

All you have to do is create a new character get it to level 60 and buy (if you wish to spend that huge fortune) or again repeat dungeoning for equips.

Again you end up with best gear /enchantments and so on.

What now? How long are you going to keep doing this?
  • romeirasromeiras Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    I say yes.
    I'd like to see a only PvP Map with diferent resting points where we can easily go back to PvE area so we can chose what are we doing. Another thing i don't really agree is with games that make PvP where we got guild vs guild for tw map and the rest of PvP is together with the PvE place so even if someone just wants to be doing quests or farming can't. I really like how this game is being constructed i wouldn't call it D&D only cus it has a lot of dungeons tho.... D&D also means that your choises change the story of the character but the quests chain is basicly the same so i think there could be somehting about PvP that would include something about it... E.G. PvE bosses that give buffs and need certain ammount of "blue" or "red" points to be able to get the buff by killing it where Red and Blue is like player starts PvP white and gets blue points by killing red players or other stuff in that map and get red points by killing white and blue players and frmo other possible ways also in the PvP map. There should be some achievements for PvP and we get rewards from the achievements. I would like to see also gear for PvP diferent of gear for PvE like we get certain gear instantly equiped when we get in the PvP map making the PvP fair and depending on player skill not on the gear. People who enjoys PvP mostly dont really like to be farming a lot to be able to go and do well in PvP i dont think there should be a try to force make people PvE if they really want only PvP and vice-versa or even to each influence much the other. Still in order to get all the achievements in the game i think that PvE and PvP should both be required. I think this way PvP wouldn't nerf PvE or neither PvE nerf PvP and would give the chance for everyone to do everything.

Btw what what stormysg said is pretty much what's almost happening to me... i got the lvl and quests done what am i going to get the gear for? Still that works for PvE to have a diferent kind of challenges and events doesnt mean it has to be PvP that gives it the meaning to push to gear up and keep playing the character. That's why i really loved the gear score system as a requirement to do certain instances
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    This thread was Necro'd last month and didn't get spotted. This is 4+ month old thread. Feel free to start a new topic/poll.
    Necromancy:
    Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread. Posting in a dead (necro) thread will cause it to be locked. Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game. Instead of necro-ing a thread, please make a new thread.
This discussion has been closed.