test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Your take on Bind on Pickup (BoP) - Vote here

124»

Comments

• Options
    tinypyrotinypyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Bump /10 chars
  • Options
    stormysgstormysg Member Posts: 93
    edited June 2013
    bump again
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    liquidc86 wrote: »
    deal with it

Cryptic redacting their plans for BOP on all epic gear.

Deal with it
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bind on Equip allows players with time on their hands, but no budget for Neverwinter to get anything they might want from the C-Store or some other items from the Auction House much quicker than being restrained by the Astral Diamond cap. It also allows players with lots of expendable cash and not enough time to do dungeons to get the items they want. The only items that should be bind on pickup are the items from Seal Vendors and Glory Vendors.
  • Options
    stormysgstormysg Member Posts: 93
    edited June 2013
    Lets keep the poll going even though they've updated their plans
  • Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nope. What I'm saying is everyone gets loot. There is no need for a need/greed system. Every mob fight doesn't need to drop loot.. thats why there's so much green loot... way too much so it has no value. To me, its just redundant and kills the immersion.

Instead, I'd put a few more chests in the dungeons or wild areas and make everyone get there own list of loot in each chest. Done. No drama.

I am so on board with this. Where do I sign up?
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.