test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• nocxiumnocxium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi everyone!

I am a new officer with Grievance, bolstering our EU timezone presence!

Looking forward to seeing new faces in game!

Cheers,
    Flemming Ironfist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Come to Grievance. We have cookies!
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    How is the guild in terms of skill level, activity etc.

I have a small group of my own (myself, a close friend, her daughter and a Euro sometimes tag-a-long that plays with us from time to time but has grown increasingly uninterested). We are closing in on lvl 60, and it might be nice to join in with a Guild that is casual friendly, family friendly and not overtly pushy.

Personally I'm not a huge MMO fan, but I am a big D&D fan, so I've been lured in ;-) Might be nice for a laid back environment with some people who are willing and enjoy playing for fun and not a rushed grind, particularly people who are more apt to help fellow guild mates instead of berating people who aren't playing up to their expectations.
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Okay, I looked your site over (nice work btw) and it looks pretty solid. I signed up (Drayven) and hope to meet up one night this week if my RL allows. I have family in town until the weekend though, so it might wait a couple of days.
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still looking for that place to fit in. Come check out Grievance. We have still have some low level players as well as lots of level 60's. We have groups running dungeons as well as groups running pvp. We don't require you to be on every night, but have lots of players that are doing groups every night. Do you like to mix it up every once in a while and play a different game? Grievance has guild groups in a lot of other games out there as well. Come check us out at: www.grievanceguild.com
    edited August 2013
    The new content is here. If you are still looking for a group to run with come check out Grievance. Had a Neverwinter guild meeting in TeamSpeak last night and lots of prizes were given out. Just come and ask Necktrow aka Snake. He received a Nightmare mount to replace his old slow "donkey" and was so happy he went speechless.

Join Grievance Today: www.grievanceguild.com
  • boudicciaboudiccia Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do you accept low level players?
    Try my Foundry: Claiming the Halfling Quarter NW-DIRT5MWZH
    Sequel: The Return to Sloping Street NW-DACVPHGHW
    Part 3: The Merchant's Tower NW-DC3LB6TZ9
  • memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited August 2013
    boudiccia wrote: »
    Do you accept low level players?

We absolutely accept low level players and are a very help group to join. Check out our website and forums and feel free to browse. Once you resister on our forums you will have access to our Teamspeak info.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • xdeathstarxxdeathstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This guild is the best group to run with. With guild across multiple games and a group that has been together for years, it is a place you can call "home" for pretty much the rest of your gaming career.
    Notouchy 60 Divine Cleric Dragon Shard
  • memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited September 2013
    If you are looking for an adult group of drama free people to crush content and lay waste to all those that oppose you then come check us out! Welcome to all of our new members who make Grievance what it is!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • xdeathstarxxdeathstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    At the very least, you can take out your frustrations on leadership during out 5 on 5 guild PvP matches. *glares at Lord Scythe* :cool:
    Notouchy 60 Divine Cleric Dragon Shard
  • izraelizrael Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2013
    memo6000 wrote: »
    If you are looking for an adult group of drama free people to crush content and lay waste to all those that oppose you then come check us out! Welcome to all of our new members who make Grievance what it is!

I have been looking for a place to call home and a good group of people to run and have fun with. I am definitely a social person and not having a good guild of friends and etc makes it hard to really truly enjoy any MMO...I definitely like Neverwinter a lot and I am definitely interested in joining.

I currently have a lvl 35 Trickster Rogue and started leveling a GWF. I have YEARS of experience in serious raiding guilds to more casual and social guilds as well. I am down to play most evenings and always willing to run dungeons and definitely dont mind lending a helping hand.

I'd say my only negative aspect is a I joke a lot and can be talkative hahaha. If you can deal with that, you will def enjoy having me around!

My in-game names are Izrael
  • izraelizrael Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2013
    I also play Path of Exile and down to try new games if everyone suggests em!
    edited September 2013
    Looking to run the new dungeons we do that. Like to pvp we do that. Come check us out. We also run in many other games besides Neverwinter. www.grievanceguild.com
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to all our members! Check out our forums more more information on everything Grievance!
  • nosgoth1994nosgoth1994 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I would like to ask how can I join you?
    edited September 2013
    Another busy week for Grievance in Neverwinter lots of group events were done this week. Come check us out and see what we are all about.

www.grievanceguild.com
  • cykniscyknis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Heya guys, if you get a chance we'll be streaming a live Grievance vs Grievance PVP match tonight 8pm CST . Check us out at:
    http://www.twitch.tv/grievance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]photo.php?fbid=100560679971943&set=a.155020781192599.30766.100000540341490&type=1&source=11
    Come on and join the fun www.grievanceguild.com
  • alfredaugustalfredaugust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Grievance has armies of members ready to flood games like Wildstar, EQN, Star Citizen, and more, with weekly streams to help you stay informed on gaming, and guild news. We have great divisions in games like Neverwinter, and Final Fantasy XIV as well, so come check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org/ and find the last guild you will ever need to join.
    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain
    edited October 2013
    Now that the shards are merging if you weren't on Dragon and didn't want to start a new toon but wanted to join Grievance now is the time. Come check us out. A great group of people. We have members on all hours. We are not just a guild in Neverwinter but in many, many other games.

Join Grievance Today: www.grievanceguild.com
  • achemediesachemedies Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Just hit level 17 today, new to the game and liking what I see in this thread. I come from the old EQ days and have also played WoW, Lotro, and GW2 Been on the Mindflayer server but it looks like I'll be able to join you guys once the merge is complete tonight!

Your website is under maintenence (I assume because of the shard merge) but I was curious if you have any level requirements.
    Ireyal Trusair ~ Moon Elf Rogue of the 26th Circle
  • brigosibrigosi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Congrates on hitting level 17 achemedies . Grievance has no level requirement to join Neverwinter . All we ask is that you sign up to join Grievance at http://www.grievancegaming.org/forunms-non-splash . Once the site Adm sends you a email verifying your choose to join .We ask that you post alittle bit about your self in the Apply here to join Grievance in Neverwinter . Good luck and have fun ;)

Molan
  • achemediesachemedies Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Posted, added, tagged and now an official recruit! Thanks for making the process so easy.
    Ireyal Trusair ~ Moon Elf Rogue of the 26th Circle
  • caewincaewin Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    How are you with level-60 Trickster Rogues who are playing on their first ever MMO (and first ever real computer game, honestly) and aren't all that graceful yet with the controls. My rogue can definitely injure and kill! I'm just ... perhaps not as efficient as I could be about it yet? I've had some very bad experiences with other players on this game, enough that right now I'm not doing any dungeons. I'd like an actual chance to find people with a little patience and a chance to upgrade to T2 armor.

Edit: I feel like I should add that I have dexterity issues with my hands in RL that I'm trying to work around, due to a life-long condition. :-\

Edit 2: I am apparently brain dead today. I would probably have a level-60 Guardian Fighter trailing behind me, also seeking a chance for T2 armor. He's a long-time MMO player, though.
  • addisonhaddisonh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    God Bless Grievance!
    I have found you!

"Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer."

These questions apply to me. And I really am looking for a guild like yours! So, I'm going to the forums now and I'm going to give yall a try out! <3
    edited October 2013
    Did you have any problems getting registered?
  • jayseeleejayseelee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi there, I'm in the dragon server , active and looking for a guild who is looking towards pve and pvp progression. Just wondering if this guild is available for invite. Cheers

-Lambent Light
  • vegit00vegit00 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello
    I would like to know if u r still active playing neverwinter. I would like to play it more but there r just not enough people.
    I made a 2 month pause and know that I am back I would like to dedicate it some time.
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited November 2013
    Grievance is one of the Best, if not the Best, Gaming guild.
    If your objective is to play with a group of people you enjoy with, rather than hopping game to game... then Grievance is for you.

The focus is Family, you are not going to be kicked because you want to spend time with the kids --- yet we are not softcore either, we also have hardcore raiding group as well.

So come join us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Luna
  • vegit00vegit00 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Then count me in. Hope to spend some quality time with u guys. C ya later
  • superbankisuperbanki Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey there, registered over on your site, and just awaiting activation before I can post an application post, but I would like to join yall.