test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you are still searching for a family friendly, drama free guild that still gets stuff done, come join us today! :)

www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    Tonight we had so much fun in Castle Never!!! We had two groups running it at once and I decided to stream our group run!

http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2395035

Awesome. How often are you streaming nowadays, Maeve?
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited June 2013
    We have groups running all week. Welcome to all our new members!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kturis wrote: »
    Awesome. How often are you streaming nowadays, Maeve?
    As often as I can ;)

Dracolich down!!!!
    http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2403080
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    cassiegoesrawrcassiegoesrawr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this guild only for Dragon Server :[?
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Yes, it is :( But we accept, and are active at all levels! :D Hopefully the merger isn't too far off... there are a few members who have been stranded on other servers since "launch"
    Grievance
  • Options
    aarkane1976aarkane1976 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been searching for a guild for quite a while now. Grievance seems to be one that keeps coming up in my research, kind of like a kid tugging your shirt saying "pick me! pick me!", lol!

Now that I'm near lvl 60 (yes, soloing a DC on semi-limited play time is rather slow), I'm really pushing to find a good fit for both me and my prospective future guild. I think Grievance may be that right fit! I have created my forum login and am waiting approval. I look forward to putting in my official app very soon!
    Aarkane
    Devoted Cleric of the Dragon Shard
    Recruit of Grievance
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited June 2013
    You have decided to play one of the most amazing "free 2 play" games out there, Neverwinter...

but yet you do not know which guild to go to? look no further, come join us at Grievance.

We are a bunch of mature gamer from all over the world. Cross gaming platform gaming community.

We have so many well geared and experience gamers that will group with you daily to run dungeons and pvp.

Are you tired of sitting around trying to get a group to castle winter? Are you tired of the bots in pvp?

Look no further, come join the largest gaming guild here in Neverwinter. We are in the Dragon Server!

My experience of Grievance is nothing but fun filled group of people who cares for one another.

We have causal and hardcore gamers to suit everyone's need.

So come visit our web site now and apply to join our rank.... at http://www.grievanceguild.com/
    I am looking forward to chat with you in Teamspeak!

The one and original "Luna" in Teamspeak. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I have been searching for a guild for quite a while now. Grievance seems to be one that keeps coming up in my research, kind of like a kid tugging your shirt saying "pick me! pick me!", lol!

Now that I'm near lvl 60 (yes, soloing a DC on semi-limited play time is rather slow), I'm really pushing to find a good fit for both me and my prospective future guild. I think Grievance may be that right fit! I have created my forum login and am waiting approval. I look forward to putting in my official app very soon!

looking forward to see you tonight in teamspeak... I am Luna, the original Luna in Teamspeak in the guild hehe.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

if you are not in the dragon server, come join us and restart one, we will help you along. it is far better to restart and have a great guild, than to pug all the time in this great game... trust me!

Luna
  • Options
    cassiegoesrawrcassiegoesrawr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    eqluna wrote: »
    if you are not in the dragon server, come join us and restart one, we will help you along. it is far better to restart and have a great guild, than to pug all the time in this great game... trust me!

Luna
    would love to but, ive already made so much progress on my cleric, currently at 12.3k gs really dont want to start over from that :/
  • Options
    malachore1983malachore1983 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Recently hit 60 with a 8.5k GS on my TR and after pugging and losing gear I think it's time to find a guild. Will be making account and submitting an app here shortly.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Come join us today!!!!

Always so much fun going on and tonight there will be more T2 dungeon runs being streamed!

Everyone is just so fun and so friendly, in all my 10+ years of MMO gaming I've never found a group of gamers quite as wonderful as these folks, and that is the honest truth.

www.grievanceguild.com
    Grievance
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Recently hit 60 with a 8.5k GS on my TR and after pugging and losing gear I think it's time to find a guild. Will be making account and submitting an app here shortly.

Awesome! Look forward to gaming with you soon :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    The expansion of Grievance into Neverwinter, has proven to be wildly successful... Whether it's jumping into Teamspeak to meet all the wonderful people, or just playing on a casual level, we have a really great group of friends, we talk to on a daily basis!
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    It seems like every night there are multiple groups running all different level ranges and tiers of dungeon runs. Last night we partipated in the official Cryptic endorsed Streamers night and streamed for 4 hours! This was a highlight of our take-down of the Epic Pirate King http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2418766 .

Of course we are always doing things at all levels and our higher levels are always happy to help out in defeating any particularly touch posses so you can progress in your storyline.... or, there are anyways plenty of all levels to join up with and create friendships with! :)

http://www.grievanceguild.com
    Grievance
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Never see you guys on anymore.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited June 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »
    Never see you guys on anymore.

You must be joking. We have any where from a low of 20 on in the day time to 60 plus at night. We have groups running every level. Sorry I don't recognize the name who are you?
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    amvek wrote: »

-Post a detailed message about you on Neverwinter app section in Neverwinter forums once you are approved to post.

Please make sure to post more than 2-3 sentences about nothing. We at Grievance are a curious folk and want to know a bit more about you (the player) before letting you into our family ;)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hello peeps!!!!

More awesomefun shenanigans last night!! this time in Spellplague Caverns!!!! Why waste time with those dodgey silent PUGS when you can actually have a good time and good laughs and make some friends you will keep for years to come? :)

Here is a highlight from last night!
    http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2419790
    Grievance