test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just hit 60, now what

jeffislegendaryjeffislegendary Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
????????????
Post edited by jeffislegendary on

Comments

• Options
    midnightmaladymidnightmalady Member Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    Perhaps you should do a search for the threads titled pretty much exactly like this.
  • Options
    rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Get ready to enjoy your retirement, you only have a few years to go.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • Options
    vagdushvagdush Member Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    Step 1: Sit in P.E.
    Step 2: /yell I'm bored, this game has no content.
    Step 3: ????
    Profit.

60 is easy, dungeons during DD, skirmishes during skirmish, foundries whenever you feel like it. Or just go to low zones and make some newbie's day by helping them.
  • Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Mess around with Foundry, create some quests.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do a few delves till you are bored and then delete the game from your HD and move on to the next one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You've won !

Nothing left after you've beat the game.

Just curious as I havn't won yet.Does Neverwinter have cool *You Win* victory screen when your done ?

EDIT: A bit harsh maybe.

Try some other classes for ****s and giggles or maybe get all social like and do some fun stuff with friends. =)
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    go to the forums
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you enjoy Foundry, there's that.

If not, well f***....... Farm AD's and wait for new stuff to do.
  • Options
    riesj74riesj74 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Play another class for a whole new storyline and .... oh wait...
  • Options
    clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Discover there is virtually no end-game content and the cake is a big fat lie....
  • Options
    ovaltine74ovaltine74 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The foundry is the coolest thing in the game by far. I suggest you do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMIME87F5
    Awaiting a serious response from the developers on the abuse of the review system by other authors.

Video Preview
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Un-install the game, start playing next game, get on the forum about that game and ***** and complain because you're a whiney little bratt. Rinse and Repeat.
  • Options
    highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
    edited June 2013
    clortbags wrote: »
    Discover there is virtually no end-game content and the cake is a big fat lie....

You really do like to bash this game hard, don't you?
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OP...ignore the stupidity.

Here's whatcha REALLY wanna do.

Farm your ancient weapon and best t2 set, then farm the enchants to go into those. Then when gauntyl comes out...OWN all these folks who were sitting complaining and not doing jack.

You're welcome.
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    highropes wrote: »
    You really do like to bash this game hard, don't you?

I'm just another disillusioned player with an opinion, I'd much rather be singing the game's praise's but unfortunately there's nothing to shout about apart from the combat is great, the rest of it is an exploitable broken mess with extremely limited scope.
  • Options
    xtriz1337xtriz1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I quess your saying this to all kind of MMO, I see in all forum that people saying, no end game, no end game!
    Tired for ppl to say that on every game history.

You can farm dungeon, PvP, Skirmish, get tokens, get proffessions, foundry and get enchants and much more.
  • Options
    highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
    edited June 2013
    I'm just another disillusioned player with an opinion, I'd much rather be singing the game's praise's but unfortunately there's nothing to shout about apart from the combat is great, the rest of it is an exploitable broken mess with extremely limited scope.

You can try to help developers make this game better. Have this crossed your mind? Or you can quit if you think this is not possible. But for some reason you choose to just dig bigger hole. Why?
  • Options
    oxiactionoxiaction Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited June 2013

I like that cuz it hits the nail.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    How do you suggest we do this when the developers haven't acted on bug reports submitted in closed-beta, tickets are closed after 3 weeks with an auto reply that says sorry too busy please try again and the community moderation team censor the forum in such an over-enthusiastic manner I've never experienced in any other game.

Do you think they were working on this big patch that is comming just for the sake of pure boredom? They already admitted they were not prepared for such a large community feedback.

I didn't really want to write this, but..

If you take this video-game's forum moderation as an over-enthusiastic manner, I'm not sure you will survive the real life moderation.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    highropes wrote: »
    Do you think they were working on this big patch that is comming just for the sake of pure boredom? They already admitted they were not prepared for such a large community feedback.

I didn't really want to write this, but..

If you take this video-game's forum moderation as an over-enthusiastic manner, I'm not sure you will survive the real life moderation.

I moderate my own life thanks, it's something you do as part of being a responsible adult!

Not sure why we're even having this conversation tbh?

Oh yeah it's because you seem to have an issue with people typing negative opinions of a product on a public forum.
  • Options
    okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    "Just hit 60, now what"

Now learn all the exploits in epic dungeons, get best gear from AH in a matter of few days and then feel free to play something else. I'm not joking...I wish I was thou :/
  • Options
    edited June 2013

/thread
  • Options
    jeffislegendaryjeffislegendary Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So what's the priority here

Drop 700k ad on a stone of allure, then get gear, then get my tier 3 mount, then ... ?
  • Options
    okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    So what's the priority here
    As whole content has been devalued extremely fast (faster than in any MMO I've seen) priority is not to bother with anything.
    Drop 700k ad on a stone of allure, then get gear, then get my tier 3 mount, then ... ?
    If you want to meet dungeon requirements stone will not help you (its stats does count to yours but not to your gs).
  • Options
    agbadehanagbadehan Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    Level another class exclusively via foundry and pvp. Do the two bag quest for the bags. That's it really. Dungeons during DD. Join a guild. Make BiS gear. PvP until you get bored and then go play something else.
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How do you suggest we do this when the developers haven't acted on bug reports submitted in closed-beta, tickets are closed after 3 weeks with an auto reply that says sorry too busy please try again and the community moderation team censor the forum in such an over-enthusiastic manner I've never experienced in any other game.

If that's really your face you are as ugly as you are stupid.
  • Options
    hexagarhexagar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    xtriz1337 wrote: »
    I quess your saying this to all kind of MMO, I see in all forum that people saying, no end game, no end game!
    Tired for ppl to say that on every game history.

You can farm dungeon, PvP, Skirmish, get tokens, get proffessions, foundry and get enchants and much more.

This game has a pathetic content after u hit 60. Its broken, repeatable and boring... Pvp is a joke , dungeons are just a
    Mindless mob zerg , skirmish doesn't exist at 60 , professions are too easy to lvl and require 0 gametime and foundry is pointless.

Gratz u have a diamond in your hands...
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Run some Foundry missions. That's pretty much the real end-game. People will only run through Gauntylgrym or whatever so many times before they get bored with it, despite whatever gear-treadmill Cryptic/PWE attaches to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

I disagree with him too, but that is no reason to break out the personal insults.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Neverwinter forums: the place where legitimate concerns are met with petty insults *golf clap* :D