test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WTB Customer Service *Updated*

pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, Now after a solid week of waiting ( 5 business days and 2 weekend days ) I have now contacted visa, I have told them of the many attempts at trying to contact your customer service for revoking priveleges to the account I had dumped 100$ into , If this continues to persist for another week ( 5 business days and 2 weekends days ) I have informed Visa that I will be contacting them to re-inform them of your non-existant customer service and have them chargeback my funds.

I honestly don't care at this point anymore if you ban any account because I am just losing faith in your game daily, besides the constant exploits. ( That de-value the rl-money I spent in-game. )

It seems quite astounding that if YOUR money is missing for the account given you are banning them instantly for charging back, BUT if the money in MY account ( 100$ ) is missing or un-obtainable you expect us to wait up and beyond of 14+ days and I honestly I have heard of people waiting more this is a minimum example of days I have seen people waiting for in-game tickets (These tickets are still unanswered).

This is dang near criminal if you ask me, I was looking for a definition of a charge-back because I have NEVER asked for my money back from ANY game and I literally bought D3 and played for a day and just dropped it. Here was a definition I found and thought you know what, I will do one this one time, because this is just a scam.

Definition from Wiki, Charge back ; The threat of forced reversal of funds provides merchants with an incentive to provide quality products, helpful customer service, and timely refunds as appropriate.

Needless to say, I love this game so much I still informed visa to wait another week before I confirm the charge-back just to give you the OPTION of getting busy this week and making a serious effort to deal with your sad excuse of a customer service. Hear the many angry customers, or all those pretty pennies that have been stacking up will vanish very quickly.

Edit ; A wise idea popped in my head, to reduce the amount of charge-backs sort tickets by who has bought zen and who has not. You will quickly dismiss all of your upset customers who CAN initiate chargebacks for such a lack of any form of customer service. Voila, after all your paying customers have been dealt with to reduce loss of income, then move onto the general population who play completely free.
Foundry Missions ;
By ; @pestilence149
Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
Post edited by pestilence149 on

Comments

• Options
    zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, Now after a solid week of waiting ( 5 business days and 2 weekend days ) I have now contacted visa, I have told them of the many attempts at trying to contact your customer service for revoking priveleges to the account I had dumped 100$ into , If this continues to persist for another week ( 5 business days and 2 weekends days ) I have informed Visa that I will be contacting them to re-inform them of your non-existant customer service and have them chargeback my funds.

I honestly don't care at this point anymore if you ban any account because I am just losing faith in your game daily, besides the constant exploits. ( That de-value the rl-money I spent in-game. )

It seems quite astounding that if YOUR money is missing for the account given you are banning them instantly for charging back, BUT if the money in MY account ( 100$ ) is missing or un-obtainable you expect us to wait up and beyond of 14+ days and I honestly I have heard of people waiting more this is a minimum example of days I have seen people waiting for in-game tickets (These tickets are still unanswered).

This is dang near criminal if you ask me, I was looking for a definition of a charge-back because I have NEVER asked for my money back from ANY game and I literally bought D3 and played for a day and just dropped it. Here was a definition I found and thought you know what, I will do one this one time, because this is just a scam.

Definition from Wiki, Charge back ; The threat of forced reversal of funds provides merchants with an incentive to provide quality products, helpful customer service, and timely refunds as appropriate.

Needless to say, I love this game so much I still informed visa to wait another week before I confirm the charge-back just to give you the OPTION of getting busy this week and making a serious effort to deal with your sad excuse of a customer service. Hear the many angry customers, or all those pretty pennies that have been stacking up will vanish very quickly.

"Dear Diary, I am bad at life".

That's the only thing you need to say and apparently you have some sort of obsession with this game.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

That's the only thing you need to say and apparently you have some sort of obsession with this game.

O.o Bad at life? Says the guy who probably doesn't even have 100$ TO spend.

I do enjoy the game, considering I had spent atleast 100~ Hours? I don't need any troll comments you can take them elsewhere kthx :)
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    O.o Bad at life? Says the guy who probably doesn't even have 100$ TO spend.

I do enjoy the game, considering I had spent atleast 100~ Hours? I don't need any troll comments you can take them elsewhere kthx :)

Spending $100 and HOW to spend it are concepts you have no clue of especially in a game like this. All you do on the forums is ***** about PW and their CS. That's all you do. You spending $100 or $5000 in this game, no one cares how much YOU spent.

The fact is that anyone I know that has put in a support ticket has had their issue resolved within a day. You on the other hand still have no clue why your account is gone forever. I am just trying to show a little lamb like you the path to move on but it seems you are super ignorant.

There is no good luck with your "When is CS ever gonna look into my...". Your account is gone forever get over it.
  • Options
    abremalinabremalin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

"Dear Diary, today I will uninstall my life." That's the only thing you need to say and apparently you're rude and have nothing better to do than get on official forums and troll people.
  • Options
    andomiindandomiind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mqdefault.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Spending $100 and HOW to spend it are concepts you have no clue of especially in a game like this. All you do on the forums is ***** about PW and their CS. That's all you do. You spending $100 or $5000 in this game, no one cares how much YOU spent.

The fact is that anyone I know that has put in a support ticket has had their issue resolved within a day. You on the other hand still have no clue why your account is gone forever. I am just trying to show a little lamb like you the path to move on but it seems you are super ignorant.

There is no good luck with your "When is CS ever gonna look into my...". Your account is gone forever get over it.

O.o I am pretty sure the other of MANY people who are missing items or their accounts are in the same boat, if you have nothing nice to say GTFO of my thread because you are seriously annoying and I will stop being nice very quickly. Shut your god dang mouth and move on, because the other IMPORTANT people who have actually spent IRL money unlike your scrub self are wondering why in the heck we are being ignored, dont invent your imaginary numbers on me because you can go look around and see the many angry customers.

Like I said, I don't care if its gone forever, all my REAL life friends have quit either its give me back my account or my rl money, their choice. Now go troll elsewhere because the next time you post, my thread will be closed to the mass amount of insulting you will take.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    doomkookiesdoomkookies Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You're responding to a troll. You're giving it the attention and reaction it wants.

Protip: the best way to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off trolls is to ignore them so completely that there's no way for them to even convince themselves that they're simply not worth your time.

(Mostly) On topic: I feel for you. I have no idea how your account got...closed, was it?, or however it is you lost your paid perks, but if you did pay and you did lose them, that's a terribly annoying situation. I applaud you for having the patience to bring this up to the company before taking action, instead of just suddenly doing a charge-back.

I love this game thus far, and I'm taking a gamble in thinking that I may be playing it long-term. But I have two big concerns right now that may very well change how I feel. If the game will continue to be improved upon or not (it's looking pretty bright atm, due to their developer post about their current plans), and if their customer service quality will improve, for atm, I rated their CS following their feedback survey, and it got a 1 - all they did was close my ticket and tell me to resubmit it. That was AFTER two weeks of waiting. Granted, a day later the ticket system went down due to bugs and other problems, so maybe that's why.

For now, I give them the benefit of the doubt. PWE wouldn't still be making profit if they're really as bad as the forum-goers exaggerate (and you all DO exaggerate).

Good luck with resolving your issue and getting what you payed for.
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I bought a house and then the housing market dropped and I lost Hundred of Thousands of $$ in equity. Do I call the bank and tell to take the house back or walk away from the house and ruin my credit for several years?

NOPE I suck it up as it was my decision to buy the house.

Morals vs. Dishonesty.
  • Options
    alaric63alaric63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Op is like the guy who cries at the sky when he misses the bus. Like the sky cares. Posting a message as if a CS will notice is close to crazy. Did your original "I'm gonna quit if you don;t listen to me" post get any response? No need to answer, we/I know already.

All this drama over some pixels. Take your time to get in touch with a Rep. Use the phone, not a Player Forum. Take responsibility for your needs and get on the phone and get an answer.

By the way, once you make a crazy post on an open forum, don't expect to be able to control the responses. One you put your woes out there, everyone gets to comment. You can't chase people off who don;t agree with you. Man/Woman up and take care of your business.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    I bought a house and then the housing market dropped and I lost Hundred of Thousands of $$ in equity. Do I call the bank and tell to take the house back or walk away from the house and ruin my credit for several years?

NOPE I suck it up as it was my decision to buy the house.

Morals vs. Dishonesty.

What a terrible analogy, as if real-estate even compares to the fact that I am unable to log in and use my account/items bought with rl cash. Try again you incompetent troll.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    alaric63 wrote: »
    The Op is like the guy who cries at the sky when he misses the bus. Like the sky cares. Posting a message as if a CS will notice is close to crazy. Did your original "I'm gonna quit if you don;t listen to me" post get any response? No need to answer, we/I know already.

All this drama over some pixels. Take your time to get in touch with a Rep. Use the phone, not a Player Forum. Take responsibility for your needs and get on the phone and get an answer.

By the way, once you make a crazy post on an open forum, don't expect to be able to control the responses. One you put your woes out there, everyone gets to comment. You can't chase people off who don;t agree with you. Man/Woman up and take care of your business.

Crying at the sky is a perfect example, I am crying and PWE is the sky who is not listening or treating their customers with a proper form of service.

Again, I really could care less what you free-loaders think when it comes to real life money people start to care when it is just taken away with no explanation.

Edit; I forgot to mention of the several people trying to people who tried to contact via phone just to be put on hold, and hung up on. Oh also the number charges you while you wait, I will not be wasting more money kthx.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    axlefgkaxlefgk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and here i thought i was the only one who didn't get stuff they paid for. i put in a ticket ages ago because i never got a bag with my founders pack. and every once in a while i look how that's going and resubmit. i will get it eventually, i left 1 bag slot open just because of what it means to me to get that one 12 slot bag lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You're responding to a troll. You're giving it the attention and reaction it wants.

Protip: the best way to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off trolls is to ignore them so completely that there's no way for them to even convince themselves that they're simply not worth your time.

(Mostly) On topic: I feel for you. I have no idea how your account got...closed, was it?, or however it is you lost your paid perks, but if you did pay and you did lose them, that's a terribly annoying situation. I applaud you for having the patience to bring this up to the company before taking action, instead of just suddenly doing a charge-back.

I love this game thus far, and I'm taking a gamble in thinking that I may be playing it long-term. But I have two big concerns right now that may very well change how I feel. If the game will continue to be improved upon or not (it's looking pretty bright atm, due to their developer post about their current plans), and if their customer service quality will improve, for atm, I rated their CS following their feedback survey, and it got a 1 - all they did was close my ticket and tell me to resubmit it. That was AFTER two weeks of waiting. Granted, a day later the ticket system went down due to bugs and other problems, so maybe that's why.

For now, I give them the benefit of the doubt. PWE wouldn't still be making profit if they're really as bad as the forum-goers exaggerate (and you all DO exaggerate).

Good luck with resolving your issue and getting what you payed for.

I totally missed this as I was posting on my iPhone during a smoke break while responding to some trolls, Thank you for the words of advice but yes as frustrating as this has been only provoking me will likely end up in unnecessary comments. I understand your woes of customer service, I hope it wasn't for anything too time consuming/costly.

The game is great and I had a ton of fun with friends and guild members until I got the random ban, but yes If it persists then I will just give-up because it is next to crazy to keep up hope. Thank you again for the words of advice and hope for luck, take care.

-Pestilence
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    axlefgk wrote: »
    and here i thought i was the only one who didn't get stuff they paid for. i put in a ticket ages ago because i never got a bag with my founders pack. and every once in a while i look how that's going and resubmit. i will get it eventually, i left 1 bag slot open just because of what it means to me to get that one 12 slot bag lol.

A prime example, of people that are missing items they paid RL money for, yet no one has taken the time to re-imburse this man for his pixels he paid for with irl cash. I hope that some of the people who thought I was crying for nothing are really starting to see the picture.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    O.o I am pretty sure the other of MANY people who are missing items or their accounts are in the same boat, if you have nothing nice to say GTFO of my thread because you are seriously annoying and I will stop being nice very quickly. Shut your god dang mouth and move on, because the other IMPORTANT people who have actually spent IRL money unlike your scrub self are wondering why in the heck we are being ignored, dont invent your imaginary numbers on me because you can go look around and see the many angry customers.

Like I said, I don't care if its gone forever, all my REAL life friends have quit either its give me back my account or my rl money, their choice. Now go troll elsewhere because the next time you post, my thread will be closed to the mass amount of insulting you will take.

You are quickly on the way of getting banned my friend... keep going... *rolls eyes*
  • Options
    tormeantedtormeanted Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Edit ; A wise idea popped in my head, to reduce the amount of charge-backs sort tickets by who has bought zen and who has not. You will quickly dismiss all of your upset customers who CAN initiate chargebacks for such a lack of any form of customer service. Voila, after all your paying customers have been dealt with to reduce loss of income, then move onto the general population who play completely free.

TL;DR You sound mad.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You are quickly on the way of getting banned my friend... keep going... *rolls eyes*

Ban what, my free account level 18 Rogue? Or do you mean the account that is already banished? Phew, I got worried for a sec.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    TL;DR You sound mad.

MAD Bro, is more like it.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    gingervitosgingervitos Member Posts: 275 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

You joined this game in May like the most of us who are you to decide who is a scrub or not. You sir are an up himself idiot. Put in a ticket and shut the hell up.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • Options
    takomasan1takomasan1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So much emotion is these forums, keep it up :cool:

1278610145-lulz.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You joined this game in May like the most of us who are you to decide who is a scrub or not. You sir are an up himself idiot. Put in a ticket and shut the hell up.

Someone speaks my language! +1.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Learn how to get your money back. You sound like you have no idea what you are doing and all you do is RAGE RAGE RAGE.
    You claim your friends quit and blablabla why don't you do the latter and get your money back and gtfo.
    Oh wait, that would require a BRAIN to do so.

Stick to the theme of your IGN since you are a ****ing contagious disease full of stupidity overflowing the forums.
  • Options
    andomiindandomiind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mqdefault.jpg
    Sorry just had to get that our of my chest,
    enough of these rage feasts,
    if you have an issues take it up with support,
    if you have a legit problem, be patient
    and they will get back to you.
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OP, I certainly feel your pain. But you knew posting something like this would get all of the fanbois' panties in a bunch, lol.

Standard practice for MMOs these days to ban your account when you do a chargeback or file a dispute with PayPal. It sucks, but it's their right to do so. So either you bite the bullet and just play without disputing charges, or do the dispute to get a refund (if you're lucky) and jet. Getting money back from Visa, MC, etc. is easier than PayPal for online purchases.
    Needless to say, I love this game so much I still informed visa to wait another week (...)

If you're expecting PWE to reply, forget about it. Won't happen. Just do the chargeback and either...

A.) move on and don't bother posting about it here
    ~or~
    B.) create a new account and play without giving them a dime.

So far I've done just fine spending ZERO dollars on Neverwinter. :D And this is from someone who's done all of those collector's editions and spent money for in-game stuff many, many times in other games. I never something by Cryptic/PWE would be a waste of money, so I don't bother. I've enjoyed the game so far, enjoyed making my quest in the Foundry, etc., and left it at that.

So time to do either A or B, or I call your bluff. ;)
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    OP, I certainly feel your pain. But you knew posting something like this would get all of the fanbois' panties in a bunch, lol.

I can't bash any company because in all honesty I work for one it doesn't matter HOW bad they are. When it comes to "fanbois", that doesn't exist. We play the game for what the game is not because some company made it. Also, we use common sense and don't post rage threads about how much a company sucks and goes around on every thread *****ing and complaining like a whiny little kid.

That's your definition of the OP if you go around actually searching his threads and reply he posted everywhere. Again, do some research or a little bit before I set you on the same level as that idiotic OP.
  • Options
    doomkookiesdoomkookies Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I understand your woes of customer service, I hope it wasn't for anything too time consuming/costly.

If you want a good laugh, I'll tell you that I bought level 60 bracers. Doesn't sound like a problem, right? Well here's the kicker: I was in a bid-war over them. They were super-cheap on the bid, so I was going at it. Then, at some point, I clicked the Bid button, a window popped up, asking if I'd like to bid for such and such a cost, and I clicked Yes. Suddenly, the item disappears. I figure maybe the guy put it up with too low a bid and took it down or something. I head over to my mail to collect my outbid amounts, and realize that the game decided that, instead of bidding, I should buy it out - for 999,999 Astral Diamonds! Yay me! XD

It'd be one thing if I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED Buy Out, or the confirmation popup was for Buy Out, but no, I clicked bid, and the confirmation was for the bid price. Hah, at least I made someone's day.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    O.o I may have joined in May like the rest of you, but I highly doubt you put in as many hours or as much MONEY as I did and that is why I am fighting, and if you even took the time to read atleast HALF of my first post you would of noticed that I mentioned of the MANY times I have sent in a ticket, so how about you take your own advice and shut the hell up yourself.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    abremalin wrote: »
    "Dear Diary, today I will uninstall my life." That's the only thing you need to say and apparently you're rude and have nothing better to do than get on official forums and troll people.

Sorry if I did that it would make you better than me so I can't do that. Sorry but I will remain better than you which brings up a good point I need to go do my daily routine of exercise and buy my awesome healthy groceries so I live a looong time.

Cya nerd! Also, get Diamond I and GS of 14k first before talking.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Someone speaks my language! +1.

The language you "refer" to would be moron.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    O.o I may have joined in May like the rest of you, but I highly doubt you put in as many hours or as much MONEY as I did and that is why I am fighting, and if you even took the time to read atleast HALF of my first post you would of noticed that I mentioned of the MANY times I have sent in a ticket, so how about you take your own advice and shut the hell up yourself.

You can't read so why do people need to shut up when you keep spamming forums with your "Daily update on CS".
    It's like a blog for idiots posting about your adventure of customer support. If you think spending $100 and spending that little time of yours is a lot then you aren't a hardcore gamer. Actually, that's nowhere near to even make a big deal out of it by posting these threads.

It sounds like you don't even make that much money to be complaining about $100 and the time spent was your choice.
    Maybe you should stop exploiting and L2P first.