Options

WTB Customer Service *Updated*

13»

Comments

• Options
    wastingsanitywastingsanity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Dear Diary, I am bad at life".

That's the only thing you need to say and apparently you have some sort of obsession with this game.

What is worse? Being (as you say) obsessed with the game or being obsessed with the forums & coddling PWE/Cryptic while harassing customers who talk about how bad (which is completely true) customer service is?
  • Options
    pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Before I never see another one of your posts again I would just like to add we have been very patient, many of people waiting upwards of 2 weeks ( 14 days ) and still not gotten any form of reply and or having their ticket closed to be asked to "re-submit" or just not getting any form of email back other then the automated "We got your initial ticket, please wait!" the idea I stated at the very beginning of this thread was that they start deciding who is more important, the free to play customers or the paying customers who can actually initiate a charge-back for missing items/non-existent customer service. Once they sort through the "Tens of Thousands" of tickets by paying customers and free customers they will stop losing their customers who PAY for their game.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
    ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
    Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    What is worse? Being (as you say) obsessed with the game or being obsessed with the forums & coddling PWE/Cryptic while harassing customers who talk about how bad (which is completely true) customer service is?

+1 PWE/Cryptic please fix your customer service..
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    alaric63alaric63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lets get things straight here. The OP was Banned. He cheated, got caught, and was Banned. The way I see it, anyone that would cheat in an Video game, will cheat at anything. And, he promptly proves my point. He's asking for support from us, to cheat again. He is attempting to dupe his Credit Card company into stealing his money back. After being Banned.

OP, will you explain to your CC Co. that you , an adult, cheated in a Video Game? Will you tell them that the reason for your Terrible Customer Service is because your account was banned for misconduct? How do you explain to your family that you wasted what ever money you spent because you cheated?

Man/Woman up. Admit you cheated and take your ban like an adult.

I like how you get all worked up over my analogy, but stayed far far away from the substance of my post. Take is as a lesson, wipe away your tears, and grow from it.
  • Options
    spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Popcorn ! Get your FREE Popcorn!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    alaric63 wrote: »
    Lets get things straight here. The OP was Banned. He cheated, got caught, and was Banned. The way I see it, anyone that would cheat in an Video game, will cheat at anything. And, he promptly proves my point. He's asking for support from us, to cheat again. He is attempting to dupe his Credit Card company into stealing his money back. After being Banned.

OP, will you explain to your CC Co. that you , an adult, cheated in a Video Game? Will you tell them that the reason for your Terrible Customer Service is because your account was banned for misconduct? How do you explain to your family that you wasted what ever money you spent because you cheated?

I like how you get all worked up over my analogy, but stayed far far away from the substance of my post. Take is as a lesson, wipe away your tears, and grow from it.

You must be a real winner, in my eyes you are very ignorant and probably haven't read half of the posts. If I did cheat I would take it like a man but on the other hand I was banished for no absolute reason so get your head out of your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and out of my thread.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    alaric63alaric63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You must be a real winner, in my eyes you are very ignorant and probably haven't read half of the posts. If I did cheat I would take it like a man but on the other hand I was banished for no absolute reason so get your head out of your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and out of my thread.

I assume you cheated. You were banned after all. Is that any different than you assuming I don't pay my way in the game? You are just trying to cheat again, with that obstinate denial routine. It may work on your Family, buy to those of us who know better... you're just a cheater who got caught.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I assume you cheated. You were banned after all. Is that any different than you assuming I don't pay my way in the game? You are just trying to cheat again, with that obstinate denial routine. It may work on your Family, buy to those of us who know better... you're just a cheater who got caught.

And good sir, how did I cheat? Because If you know that would be quite something, because with no email as to why, I have absolutely no idea. Anyways /IGNORED ;)

Edit ; In other threads I have created that were closed I stated that I took part in no form of cheating/exploiting so I hope that you understand that you cannot just "assume". If I were ACTUALLY cheating or duplicating millions of AD or Cats/Stacks of Enchants then I would EXPECT a banishment and probably not even complain IF I was actually cheating, but in NO way have I EVER Botted/Cheated/Exploited whatever you want to call it, this is completely unjust.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    delekii1delekii1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

You are assuming cause and effect where there isn't necessarily one to assume. There are plenty of false positives in an automated ban process.

More importantly, without ANY contact whatsoever from the company, there is no way to know why the player was banned. As far as we know, they were banned because the admin in question was bored that day. If you think that it is acceptable to have money or goods taken from you with literally no explanation and no remuneration, you are a very sad individual. Who cares about judge and jury? The police should just be able to shoot the crooks on the street, in your opinion!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I am very glad to see some people who have come to contribute with out trolling, all we are asking is cryptic speed up the help towards paying customers, likely if you pay real life money for a game you probably won't cheat/exploit because you have a real investment to lose.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    edited June 2013
    I am posting here with great news, I do not know If it was the mass amount of complaining or just the amount of time it took to actually plow through all their tickets. But today only 6 hours ago I was unbanished, the funny part was in the email I received was something absolutely hilarious , I received an email today about :

<Removed per RoC>

-Pestilence
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

• Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am posting here with great news, I do not know If it was the mass amount of complaining or just the amount of time it took to actually plow through all their tickets. But today only 6 hours ago I was unbanished, the funny part was in the email I received was something absolutely hilarious , I received an email today about :

<Removed per RoC>

-Pestilence

For others, how long was the total wait?
  • Options
    pwsecuritybitespwsecuritybites Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    10 days to respond to a stolen "Hero" account only to say, "Uh... we don't have time to look into this right now... maybe later." This is why you ALWAYS pay with Paypal. That way when you feel like a business is sitting back saying, "We've already got your money... what are YOU gonna do about it," you can actually do something about it.

May 30, 2013 11:13:11 PDT | Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear <edit>,

Perfect World Entertainment just sent you a full refund of $199.99 USD for your purchase.
    If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Perfect World Entertainment.
    The refund will go to your PayPal account.
    To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant information:
    Perfect World Entertainment
    customerservice@perfectworldinc.com
    http://www.perfectworld.com
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    I bought a house and then the housing market dropped and I lost Hundred of Thousands of $$ in equity. Do I call the bank and tell to take the house back or walk away from the house and ruin my credit for several years?

NOPE I suck it up as it was my decision to buy the house.

Morals vs. Dishonesty.

Lol what an idiotic example. I had to log in just to lol and facepalm at this.
  • Options
    possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Spending $100 and HOW to spend it are concepts you have no clue of especially in a game like this. All you do on the forums is ***** about PW and their CS. That's all you do. You spending $100 or $5000 in this game, no one cares how much YOU spent.

The fact is that anyone I know that has put in a support ticket has had their issue resolved within a day. You on the other hand still have no clue why your account is gone forever. I am just trying to show a little lamb like you the path to move on but it seems you are super ignorant.

There is no good luck with your "When is CS ever gonna look into my...". Your account is gone forever get over it.

Quote by zerokunoichi7: "The fact is that anyone I know that has put in a support ticket has had their issue resolved within a day."

Original Poster aside, Let me be the first to call you a liar on this forum Zerokunoichi7. You are simply full of a bucket of bull dung and trolling that anyone you know, which would be...lets see...NOBODY....has had their ticket resolved in a day.

100% of all players have not had any tickets resolved in a day. I am sitting on 5 tickets and have been for nearly 5 weeks.
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.
  • Options
    hashyjoehashyjoe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    andomiind wrote: »
    Was meant as a tension breaker, sadly you could not grasp the irony and comedy.
    Would suggest to talk to someone about your personal issues, this is not working for you,
    it is destructive, and you already know that. And I do forgive you. have a great day !

After strolling through this thread, the pictures made this halfway enjoyable!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jpnolejpnole Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    I bought a house and then the housing market dropped and I lost Hundred of Thousands of $$ in equity. Do I call the bank and tell to take the house back or walk away from the house and ruin my credit for several years?

NOPE I suck it up as it was my decision to buy the house.

Morals vs. Dishonesty.

In some situations, if you can absorb the hit to your credit, it was and still is financially smart to walk away from a severely upside down home. It has less to do with morals and more to do with your family's financial bottom line.

On topic - The OP has every right to a rant though and that shouldn't be denied. Personally I haven't been screwed over and I am loving the game, but many people have been a bit screwed by the CS so just let them vent.
  • Options
    saesae1saesae1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i am still waiting to be unbanned... 15-20 days passed stated ban period :/
  • Options
    saesae1saesae1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    possum440 wrote: »
    Quote by zerokunoichi7: "The fact is that anyone I know that has put in a support ticket has had their issue resolved within a day."

Original Poster aside, Let me be the first to call you a liar on this forum Zerokunoichi7. You are simply full of a bucket of bull dung and trolling that anyone you know, which would be...lets see...NOBODY....has had their ticket resolved in a day.

100% of all players have not had any tickets resolved in a day. I am sitting on 5 tickets and have been for nearly 5 weeks.

I call bs on this as my tickets from day 5 of launch has yet to have a resolution. My 3 emails regarding why I am still banned 15 days passed my banned period has yet to be responded.
  • Options
    charmingprodigycharmingprodigy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The customer service is beyond pathetic. Quit playing neverwinter not to long ago due to all the problems but checked my email today to see an email from pwe.

I get a response from a ticket I sent on the 20th of last month. 17 days to respond to a ticket and to top that off it was only an AUTOMATED response telling me to send another ticket! 17 **** days and I still don't get a real response lol.... Terrible company. Guild quit, friends quit, and depending how this up coming patch goes I'll probably be gone as well. Should be completely ashamed of themselves.
  • Options
    nicholasgravenicholasgrave Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yes confirm, the customer service is totally pathetic. In my personal experience of mmo(15 years) the is first time I see a customer service so bad
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Very sorry to hear some of you still haven't had your issues resorted, have hope and I would rather lose the money put in then all the time + in game currency + items I have acquired. Good luck to the rest of you.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)