test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter and Ultimate Game Cards - Get Bonus Zen!

Comments

• Options
    xaxaisme10xaxaisme10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    selaral wrote: »
    Submitted an ingame ticket about the issue on Saturday. Still wish I could figure out why my account keeps doing a redirect loop. *shakes fist*

^ This. I have been trying to send a ticket since Saturday when I did not get my 15% bonus zen, but it keeps going on a redirect loop. I've also cleared my cookies, cache, even viewing history. I'm not sure what's wrong.
  • Options
    sean0508sean0508 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Doesn't work, it shows the equation to what your getting in bonus zen but after you do the transaction with the cards you only get the original zen without the bonus. I bought 80$ worth and only got 7900 zen instead of 9085 I should had gotten with the bonus.
  • Options
    muqi81muqi81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey, everyone. There was an issue when the promotion first started where players didn't receive bonus ZEN by using Ultimate Game Cards. That has since been resolved so if you didn't receive your bonus, please don't hesitate to write into our Support Team: https://support.perfectworld.com/.

Nice to hear that the problem is solved but the support site don't work by me at login I get into loops every time. (I tried on chrome, firefox, on android phone/tapblet same issue every where) what should I do? ingame I sent a ticket allready but my experiance is that these are not handled... (to my first ticket I got an automated e-mail after 20 days! - ofc you couldn't help)
  • Options
    grakiusgrakius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    et20 wrote: »
    this deal sucks if you have to pay tax on the cards. assuming you get 5k for 50$. 50$+13%=56.50. 5000+15%=5750. woot bonus 100 zen? like it's not even worth the gas or the effort of going to that store just to get a card.

If you live in Canada don't buy the Ultimate Game Cards. I spent 20CAD on a card and when I entered it through ultimate game cards selection in the zen purchase menu I was being asked to pay 21.xxCAD for the 2000 zen + 300 bonus. Nothing shady going on here. Move along.
  • Options
    pacmanpolarbearpacmanpolarbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Telling us to submit a ticket via the website is a pretty useless suggestion since tons of us can't access support thanks to a redirect error. And it has been like this since before last Friday. And yet, no mention of when that will be fixed. Hell people in this very thread have spoken of this problem and even gotten replies...telling them to submit via the website even though the very post being replied to explicitly says they cannot.
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What a joke, bought a US$100.00 Ultimate game card and ended up with 10550 Zen (I am in Australia).
    So that is less than if I had brought it strait through the Zen store.
    So much for 15%, never again.

It gave the bonus for the $50.00 = 6050
    But did not give the $30.00, $10.00 or $5.00 bonus, so 675 Zen short.

ps. Thinking about this more, why were the charges so out of whack, buy a $US card but when you use it you are charged $AU so the value is way out of whack.

So out of a US$100 card I got a $50/30/10/5 and have 12 ultimate points left.
  • Options
    vexariavexaria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Submitting a ticket isnt the solution when I cant get to the ticket page! I have been trying for 2 days to submit a ticket and all I get is "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". How am I going to get my 450 zen bonus if I cant submit a ticket????
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just looking at my email receipts:

UltimatePay email 6050 Zen = PW email 6050 Zen.
    UltimatePay email 3450 Zen = PW email 3000 Zen.
    UltimatePay email 1150 Zen = PW email 1000 Zen.
    UltimatePay email 575 Zen = PW email 500 Zen.

UltimatePay total 11225 Zen = PW total 10550 Zen. So 675 Zen short.

And because of the system using the US$100 Ultimate game card as $AU instead of $US with which I could have got 2 x US$50 (12100 Zen) instead of the US$50/30/10/5 that I could only get, the actual discrepancy is 1550 Zen.

I have put in a ticket but don't really expect any results.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey, everyone. There was an issue when the promotion first started where players didn't receive bonus ZEN by using Ultimate Game Cards. That has since been resolved so if you didn't receive your bonus, please don't hesitate to write into our Support Team: https://support.perfectworld.com/.

When was this supposedly resolved as I used the Ultimate Game card in the past 3 hours and it is still not crediting the bonus for $30/$10/$5 as I have the emails from UltimatePay and PW showing the discrepancies.
  • Options
    pacmanpolarbearpacmanpolarbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got my bonus Zen and now I'm a happy camper. Thank you
  • Options
    ttnugettnuge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm pretty sure there is another issue in that it only credits you for the first card you redeem. The promotion doesn't say anything about being limited to one transaction per account.
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Will our zen appear in our wallet or ingame? Just curious so I know what to look for. There is no zen in my wallet and I am missing 600 zen from the promotion.

I received an email stating that the bonus Zen had been added to my account, but when I went to my wallet, the transaction list still showed the pre-bonus amount. But then I looked at the actual /total/ in my wallet, and the bonus had been applied. So don't be surprised if you don't see a transaction listed, but look at the actual total.

What's more, the bonus was applied on top of (but not including) the bonus for buying in bulk. So a $50 game card got the extra $3 for buying in bulk, plus the $7.50 for the Ultimate promotion.

Nicely done, PWE!
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    ericanorthericanorth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I sent my trouble ticket in an hour ago and heard back very quickly. Bonus Zen immediately added to my wallet. :) Well done and thank you!
  • Options
    theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bonus added. problem sorted. note the adjustment doesnt appear in history. the balance is just higher than it was this morning.
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I got an email stating:

We apologize for the delay in receiving your 15% bonus Zen. The appropriate amount of Zen has been credited to your account and should be available to you at this time.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us here at Perfect World Entertainment!

Thank you for playing!
    Perfect World Support

But there is nothing in my wallet and the amount in my game is still the same.

Plus I never got a response as to why a US$100 Ultimate game card was treated as Australian Dollars so that I could only get US$95 worth of Zen.
    When I purchased the card I paid for US$100 and with the exchange rate it cost me more.
  • Options
    hocuspocushocuspocus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can i buy a $100 Ultimate game card from retailers??? the website only shows $50.
  • Options
    beriad1beriad1 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    garyb50009 wrote: »
    now the customer support page is offline.

It's never worked for me.

Website doesn't work.
    Would an ingame ticket work? As I stated earlier in the thread I continue to run in to the redirect loop. It only affects my account.

Nope, it affects me too :/
    xaxaisme10 wrote: »
    ^ This. I have been trying to send a ticket since Saturday when I did not get my 15% bonus zen, but it keeps going on a redirect loop. I've also cleared my cookies, cache, even viewing history. I'm not sure what's wrong.

I wish they'd fix it, it is the paying players that are complaining here not just the freeloaders.
    muqi81 wrote: »
    the support site don't work by me at login I get into loops every time. (I tried on chrome, firefox, on android phone/tapblet same issue every where) what should I do? ingame I sent a ticket allready but my experiance is that these are not handled... (to my first ticket I got an automated e-mail after 20 days! - ofc you couldn't help)

I'm in the same boat, tried clearings and different browsers.
    Telling us to submit a ticket via the website is a pretty useless suggestion since tons of us can't access support thanks to a redirect error. And it has been like this since before last Friday. And yet, no mention of when that will be fixed. Hell people in this very thread have spoken of this problem and even gotten replies...telling them to submit via the website even though the very post being replied to explicitly says they cannot.

I would like an answer to this as well.
    vexaria wrote: »
    Submitting a ticket isnt the solution when I cant get to the ticket page! I have been trying for 2 days to submit a ticket and all I get is "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". How am I going to get my 450 zen bonus if I cant submit a ticket????

At least fix it for the paying players here, no paying players=no game=no job
    hocuspocus wrote: »
    Can i buy a $100 Ultimate game card from retailers??? the website only shows $50.

I am curious too as I bought the $25 card and now can't even attempt to redeem it since it's not available in the $25 increment only available 5,10,20,30,50???????

Trying to give you money Perfect World lol, can you fix your system to at least accept money? Think that could make it on the priority list.
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    puscifer12puscifer12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, nice scam.
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Scam? We all are getting our Zen now. Besides, stuff happens.

Now if only the redirect loop would be fixed for some of our accounts that would be Awesome :3

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    From what I've read in the dev tracker, the support redirect bug is a known issue and they're working on it. As I don't know what the issue is, I don't know what's taking so long, but they may not have uncovered the root cause, or fixing said cause may be out of their hands.

Keep in mind the exchange rate is also beyond PWE's control. If Ultimate asks you for more than $X in your own currency to pay for an $X card, PWE isn't even involved in the transaction.
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    ixiondlfixiondlf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any idea what to do if I bought a game card over PC Game Supply? it won't let me use the key. :(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Scam? We all are getting our Zen now. Besides, stuff happens.

Now if only the redirect loop would be fixed for some of our accounts that would be Awesome :3

I haven't gotten my stuff, I have a $25 piece of plastic on my computer desk that's been scratched off that I can't redeem. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    mackehmackeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I looked at this, and it was the most convoluted system for online buying I've seen since the mid 90s .. no way I'm getting involved in that shoddy approach.
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    beriad1 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten my stuff, I have a $25 piece of plastic on my computer desk that's been scratched off that I can't redeem. Any suggestions?
    Can't redeem? Are you trying to put the code in the promotional section? You just select the amount of the card you got and then hit next. That is where you apply the card number.

"Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Can't redeem? Are you trying to put the code in the promotional section? You just select the amount of the card you got and then hit next. That is where you apply the card number.

My amount is 25, and there is no option for 25 though.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still waiting on my Bonus Zen to show in my wallet, even though they sent an email stating that the bonus Zen had been credited and should now be available.
  • Options
    pyratbaconpyratbacon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been having the same problem with the bonus Zen, 100$ only provided the normal bulk bonus not the special rate. I also have two receipts, one from Ultimate pay, saying i received the bonus amount, and another from Perfect World, saying i received the normal amount.

It is also unfortunate that this coincides with problems with their support site and phone service, which, has yet to put me through to a human operator even after over a dozen calls.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    beriad1 wrote: »
    My amount is 25, and there is no option for 25 though.

Are you sure it is an Ultimate game card?

• Options
    killianna0nekillianna0ne Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I bought a $50 card I live in Canada. I input my code and it asks me to give them 2.48 more.
    Now I understand the seller will do nothing as I have been given my code and it is not there problem.

Is there a way in my account here to pay the difference so that I can use the code...and get my zen without having to somehow
    buy another card and such?

At a loss I sent in a ticket last night and have been in contact with the supplier all afternoon. I have yet to receive a peep from perfect world.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Are you sure it is an Ultimate game card?

Yep bought it at Walmart, it says www.ultimategamecard.com on it. So now what?