test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sinister Swarm is now recruiting

Comments

• Options
    porpoisealertporpoisealert Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited June 2013
    Very good group of people. If you are looking for a family-oriented and honorable guild, this is a good place to be.
  • Options
    rubyfoxxx26rubyfoxxx26 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hey all i am liking the way you guys are developed ima **** to this game and would like to find a good place to play at and be welcome i am 25 married Rubyfoxxx26 is what i call my wifey and i use it for a couple of my mmos like ddo and neverwinter so if u guys are recruiting i would love to be a part of this guild
  • Options
    cubansyruscubansyrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17
    edited June 2013
    hey all i am liking the way you guys are developed ima **** to this game and would like to find a good place to play at and be welcome i am 25 married Rubyfoxxx26 is what i call my wifey and i use it for a couple of my mmos like ddo and neverwinter so if u guys are recruiting i would love to be a part of this guild

Hail thanks for showing an intrest in our community, you can apply to us through http://www.sinisterswarm.com/ and submit an application someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards SoulPlay

Hail Swarm !!!
  • Options
    baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Congratulations to all the members of the Swarm community on your recent promotions and awards. Well deserved and all your devotion to our family has made everything a little brighter. Keep up the great work. It's our members who make the www.sinisterswarm.com a home. Well played by all. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I would also like to know what classes u r really needing
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Application is in
  • Options
    baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to the Swarm family Rubyfoxxx. Make yourself at home and be sure to introduce yourself. Will be seeing you in game.

The Sinister Swarm is still recruiting like minded individuals who pride themselves on honor and respect. Come home to a place where you are a name and not just a number. Daily events and multiple Swarm foundry missions for everyone to participate in. You will never be alone. Feel free to check out www.sinisterswarm.com for more information. Explaining who the Swarm family is can not be said in words, experience the efforts you put into our legacy and accomplishments.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    santos1978santos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello everyone in the Neverwinter community, Sinister Swarm is recruiting, we are not your average guild but an awesome community. To explain a bit of what I mean, we are not just a Neverwinter guild but a mature gaming community that spans several different games. We are always adding more games to our list so once your a member of the Swarm you will always have something to do or look forward to.

If this sounds like a community you would be interested in, apply at www.sinisterswarm.com. This will be the last Guild/Community you will ever join.

Hail Swarm
    elbansiggy_zps80b97275.png

HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    silesasilesa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sinister Swarm is still looking for players who want a place to call home. Perhaps you've tried one or two guilds since Neverwinter came out or maybe you have just started to play and you haven't yet found what you are looking for. We are a community of mature players who value the individual. Respect and honor above all else are not just words that appear on our website. They are what we believe in and live by. We are also friendly and helpful. We've been gaming together for almost 14 years and we know what we have works. We are not a one game guild but a community the spans a number of different games. It is really impossible to explain what The Swarm is you need to experience it.

Come and find out at www.sinisterswarm.com
    HONOR-ABOVE-ALL-ELSE

VICE HERALD
    KILLER BEE KALIAA

Link -> Sinister Swarm

Playing on the Dragon Server
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well said Silesa and very much on point. Our community here at SinisterSwarm.com is a place to call home. Our values have been established long ago and has kept us together for over 14 years. Come see what the hype is all about, where you are a name and not a number. Help us solidify our legacy in Neverwinter and battle by our sides and enjoy the victories. Feel free to pm me here or ingame, Quantumn@BaronQuantumn. Also our website has a promotional video that is a must see if you are looking for a home.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    A big hearty welcome to all our new team members, great having you here with us in the Swarm. You will find your not joining a guild but a community and family that values teamwork and friendships. Tonite we will be holding our weekly meeting so feel free to join in and help us shape the Neverwinter Legacy of the Swarm.

The Swarm is still looking for members to join us in our ranks and triumphs. Have a look at sinisterswarm.com and see if our home is a place you would love to hang out with.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Sinister Swarm is still looking for new members to join our family and help us build a solid foundation. Weekly and daily events have already been set in place which encompass all facets of gaming adventures. Swing on by and find out the relaxing and enjoyable environment we value. Success is our goal and its our members that allow this to happen. Definately worth at least a look if you need a new home on the Dragon server. :)
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still looking for a home? A place where you are a family member? Where your efforts are a part of the team? It is hard to describe our community besides 14+ years must say we are doing something right. Come have a look at sinisterswarm.com and judge for yourself, sure to please those who value honor and respect, where all of us are what makes the Swarm.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Always a pleasure to see new members finding a final home with the Swarm. As we are well involved in the Neverwinter community, our arms expand much further than just a guild. With active chapters in all gaming venues, there is always family members to help you in other games as well. Feel free to have a look, and you will see that our community is very active in the gaming world. Check out WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM for more information.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Here Ye, Here Ye, Neverwinter!

Do you like being a part of an active community? Are you a gamer that likes playing at your own speed with a lot of support from your own guild? Do you like hanging in vent and having awesome conversations while playing Neverwinter?

Then Sinister Swarm is the place for you! We are a mature active community within Neverwinter and over all gaming in general. We are active in game with PvP and PvE. We have people in our community from all over the world so someone is always on to group with.

So if you are looking for a fun place to call home, check us out at www.sinisterswarm.com

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    arkmarxarkmarx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd check out the web page but it doesnt seem to be loading.

Dedicated PvP'er interested in seeing if theres a fit. Give me a shout @arkmarx
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Sorry That you have issues Arkmarx, I have sent you a PM with a direct link to the forums to see if you can access them, let me know if you can't and we can figure something out.

And for all that are interested in joining a gaming community, look no further. Sinister Swarm is an established Gaming Community that has been going on for 13+ years now. We are a mature group of gamers that enjoy anything from PvP to PvE to sometimes just shooting the breeze on vent talking about fishing. :p

We have members from all over the world so someone is bound to be online and in Ventrilo to hang out with. Currently we do have a few different active chapters for you to game in, but our presence in Neverwinter is really strong and we are looking to make it stronger by adding the right individuals.

So if you think you fit the bill, please check us out at sinisterswarm.com and become part of a gaming family, not just some other guild. :D

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hail and Welcome to the Neverwinter community. The Sinister Swarm is all abuzz with excitement and success in our current adventures. We have been growing very nicely and have had the pleasure to welcome awesome new members from all over the world. Always great times on our ventrilo server and ingame participation has reached out to everything Neverwinter has provided us. Great members provide us a solid player base who believe in our goal of a drama free and a rewarding experience. Come see what the hype is all about as we are still recruiting members looking for a place to call home for years to come. Over 14 years in the gaming world shows we must be doing something right. Have a look at SinisterSwarm.com and see what we have to offer. Feel free to pm me here or ingame at Quantumn@baronquantum for more information, would love to chat and explain what makes the SinisterSwarm buzz.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a great day. If you are looking for a guild to play with these guys are awesome. Not only are they a fun community with a great atmosphere, but their skill is quite top notch. With wins over the "#1 team on Dragon" you can't call them anything but in top tier. Also, I know many of you guys are looking to level up and play dungeons. Sinister Swarm usually hosts Castle Never runs per night as well as T1 and T2 dungeons. By all means check them out and see what you think.

Sincerely,
    Lk# F@t-W1Z
    happy days!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hail Neverwinter Community!

Are you still looking for a guild, or perhaps a gaming community, then look no further. Sinister Swarm is an established gaming community that has be around for 13+ years. We are a casual mature group that love playing games in a fun environment without have to worry about elitism.

We have members in our Neverwinter Chapter that extend from the US to EU, from Canada to South America. You will always find someone to play with, and it that wasn't enough we have several other active chapters playing various other games, so you can break up the monotony and join some other Swarmers for a bit playing something else if you choose.

Come visit our website and take a look at all the fun stuff going on or PM me for more information, this will be the last community you join.

Hail Swarm!

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    mistressroxxymistressroxxy Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We just want to tell everyone thank you for the support you have showed to our recruitment. The people that have been applying seem like some great people to get to know. The fun we can have if we just keep rising up and conquering Never Winter is just so invigorating. We are growing rapidly and that just makes more opportunities for us. The future keeps looking brighter for us and we would love for anyone looking for a special guild to check us out. Thank You.

www.sinisterswarm.com
    [SIGPIC]JFJrpuR.jpg[/sigpic]
    GWF Mistress Roxxy and DC Lady Valentine both @loverboyusa
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Looking for a fun, drama free gaming experience with close friends? Tired of being just a number while your leaders do all the fun stuff? We have all been there, and the Sinister Swarm provides just that get away where our members are what makes us successful. Truly an amazing group of all experiences and dedication awaits you within our family. Feel free to check out www.sinisterswarm.com or pm me in game, would love to chat about what makes our 14+ year online gaming community a safe haven where you can just be yourself. Contact me ingame, Dragon Server, at Quantumn@BaronQuantumn/Codex@BaronQuantumn
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    silesasilesa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Sinister Swarm community is continuing to look for good people. We don't care what level you are or how much gaming experience you have already had. The Swarm is recruiting people who not only want to excel in game, but also want to be part of a community that lasts beyond "this" game. If you are tired of finding new people to play with and joining a new guild every time a new game comes out, if you have been running around in NW tagless or have tried a few guilds and found there was too much drama or selfishness about loot, "who gets to go" or just plain immaturity then look no farther.

Sinister Swarm is a community of mature gamers where our members are important to us. You are not a number or a gear score in the Swarm. You are an individual. Our history is long as Baron Quantum mentioned above. We have several active chapters in various games that you have undoubtedly heard of. We are not going to fold up our tents and go home any time soon.

Please check out our website at www.sinisterswarm.com. Poke around a little bit, read our critical information documents and find out if what we have is the home you have been looking for.

We are THE SWARM!
    HONOR-ABOVE-ALL-ELSE

VICE HERALD
    KILLER BEE KALIAA

Link -> Sinister Swarm

• Options
    linuxx40linuxx40 Member Posts: 47
    edited July 2013
    Do you guys do group PvP?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Yes, we do.
    HONOR-ABOVE-ALL-ELSE

VICE HERALD
    KILLER BEE KALIAA

Link -> Sinister Swarm

• Options
    edited July 2013
    hi im Andy :)
  • Options
    tazmaster1tazmaster1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    linuxx40 wrote: »
    Do you guys do group PvP?

Hey linuxx40 yes we do have people that love to pvp. We do pvp almost on a nightly basis sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. Anytime you are in game you can look me up if you want and if I'm not with some sinister swarmers then I would be happy to go with you into a pvp match. @Tazmaster13. Be warned I'm the healer of the group so I usually get killed the most but my healing usually keeps them alive more than getting killed so it all works out in the end usually. If you just want to add me as a friend and I bring you along with us on one of these pvp outtings just let me know and would be happy to grab ya up for a match or two. Looking forward to hearing from you either in game or in a pm on the forums here.

Hail Swarm!
    tazsignature.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I just put in a app on your site. I am only 40 right now but I can level pretty quick.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    oh im Steeler...so Steeler@linuxx39
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Looking forward to talking with you tonight.
    HONOR-ABOVE-ALL-ELSE

VICE HERALD
    KILLER BEE KALIAA

Link -> Sinister Swarm