test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sinister Swarm is now recruiting

123457»

Comments

• Options
    michaelpoynermichaelpoyner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited September 2013
    Hail Swarm

Don't be shy everyone Sinister Swarm is an amazing guild also gaming community
    Great members & staff
    Daily & weekly events
    Weekly Meetings for each chapter.
    I just joined and still finding out new things every week with the Swarm.

I joined about a month ago and my personal opinion I love it, feel free to stop on by anyone and check it out.
  • Options
    sweetcapsaicinsweetcapsaicin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We are a united family of gamers, crossing many gaming platforms. Feel free to reach out to me in game or on this forum for any questions you may have. Have the Swarm be your second family!

Server: Dragon
    Visit us at: www.sinisterswarm.com
    SweetCapsaicin - 60 Cleric, Nibbledemon - 60 Control Wizard, SneakyDiva - 25 Rogue

Soldier Bee of the Sinister Swarm
    - Our Community is always looking for like-minded gamers -
    Feel free to visit our Multi-Gaming Community

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    baconteabacontea Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Very good guild.
    Lots of good people...
    Now off to find the Golden Bacon....
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We are a united family of gamers, crossing many gaming platforms. Feel free to reach out to me in game or on this forum for any questions you may have. Have the Swarm be your second family!

Server: Dragon
    Visit us at: www.sinisterswarm.com

Looking for a first guild to start, and this guild seems what i'm looking for.
    Also, i don't know why but i liked this guild since i've seen a video of one of your GWFs resembling Gatsu from berserk manga. I like the name too.

I'm berserk in game, level 60 GWF. How do i get in touch with you guys?
  • Options
    kittyara1kittyara1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi Berserk,
    Application to join the guild is through our website. You will need to register there then post your application to join the Neverwinter chapter via our site forum. You can link up with us in-game if you type O and look up players in the area you are in. Players guilds are shown, over the course of your travels you should see a Sin-tag or few.... Send Us a Tell! :D looking forward to you joining us.... Welcome :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    kittyara1 wrote: »
    Hi Berserk,
    Application to join the guild is through our website. You will need to register there then post your application to join the Neverwinter chapter via our site forum. You can link up with us in-game if you type O and look up players in the area you are in. Players guilds are shown, over the course of your travels you should see a Sin-tag or few.... Send Us a Tell! :D looking forward to you joining us.... Welcome :D

Ok, thank you!
    I'll submit as soon as i can (right now i can't open the forum, it says "service unavailable"). :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Have you checked your email to confirm your registration with the site?? completing that step should give you access. You may need to check your junk mail folder.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Can't find a way to register... every section i click on says "Error 503: service temporarily unavailable". Even the "join us" section. All i can see is the main page, anything else gives me the error message.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    The message i get now is this, after trying to reboot the rooter and access to direct forum link:

403 FORBIDDEN!

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are:
    Spammer tolerant host network (HN-0103)
  • Options
    xshadowcxshadowc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So happy that the Sinister Swarm Neverwinter chapter has continuously been growing . Also very happy with all the new members joining from all over the world .
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    pando83 wrote: »
    The message i get now is this, after trying to reboot the rooter and access to direct forum link:

403 FORBIDDEN!

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are:
    Spammer tolerant host network (HN-0103)

Hmmm, not sure what the issue is. We have had new members joining over the last few weeks with little or no problem. I suggest that you come find us in-game and we can connect you to our team speak channel so we can help you out more directly. I think I posted on how to do this a few posts back. Dont give up, we are here ready to welcome you :)

Kit
  • Options
    michaelpoynermichaelpoyner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited September 2013
    Sinister Swarm!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sinister Swarm welcomes Players of ALL levels. We have regular meetings and events in-game and as part of our wider MMO community. If your looking for guys and Gals that are Kind, Patient and Fun to team up with, join us!! Come find us in-game and chat with us/play with us... level up your character or work through an Epic dungeon at our planned event Come along... Come seee :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Wow The servers have finally merged into 1! One world so all you Lurrvley people who were and still are interested in joining Sinister Swarm but couldn't because your mains were on the other servers..... Come on over here!! :P

Remember everyone to submit your application via our website!

Play together not alone!! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Find us in-game today, lets run our dailies together!!

Pm me with a "Hail Swarm!" :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    While I liked the Waukeen event and made some sweeeet AD, I am glad it's over and I can get back to team play! This week is gonna me more exciting I think as we have another new member who is PvP crazy!! I like PvP but i such at it (poor hand eye coordination!). Well our newest member wants to train me up....He is so sweet I wont say no...I will just say...............................Good Luck!!! :P

Wanna run with us for the day??
    Pm me in-game with a "Hail Swarm!"
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hail peeps

I have been PvPing some this week, on a couple of my little toons (lvl 30 and 40) ...It not the easiest but I am getting better across the board I think! Still having FUN though!! :D

Wanna run with us for the day??
    Pm me in-game with a "Hail Swarm!" We welcome players of ALL levels.
    Also check out our website, all applications must go there :D
  • Options
    davyurixdavyurix Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hail Swarm
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    YaYYY Module 2 is coming, breathing new life and excitement into the game... a new chance for a fresh start with a positive community!!

We welcome players old and new to check us out at Sinisterswarm.com We are a multi MMO gaming community guild. We welcome players of ALL levels and enjoy communication on the many platforms available to our members. We communicate via our extensive website (a limited portion of which is open to the general public to view). We chat via Ventrilo whenever we are in-game- in fact many members hang out in vent even if we are not actually playing anything at that moment we have regular guild-wide events the most popular of which is our karaoke night!

Our members are from all walks of life and from all around the world. Our members are not limited to 1 guild one game, rather any MMO you play that is also officially played in SS; your main toons in these games could also be guilded if you are actively playing them too.

Our critical info section gives more information on our structure and community rules. Remember.......

More than just a guild... We are a community :D

All applications are through our website. sinisterswarm.com
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Well A Happy New Year to all our members old and new. May we Play FOREVERRR!!!

Hey You reading this thread....come apply to join us too!!!

HAPPY 2014!!

Hail Swarm.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to Sinister Swarm. Update info for Jan 2014

New members and those of you still thinking about applying soon, this is to let you know (heads up) the T2 dungeon runs will be starting up again and will be aimed for people who are new to these dungeons. We will be building up your knowledge AND confidence to run these dungeons....We regularly go through T1 dungeons to collect items to help bring up gear score too!

So you make the time to come along, as we have the PATIENCE to show you how.

Happy 2014 everyone and......GAME ON!! :cool:
  • Options
    edited January 2014

We welcome players old and new to check us out at Sinisterswarm.com

We are a multi MMO gaming community guild. We welcome players of ALL levels and enjoy communication on the many platforms available to our members. We communicate via our extensive website (a limited portion of which is open to the general public to view). We chat via Ventrilo whenever we are in-game-.. .In fact many members hang out in vent even if we are not actually playing anything at that moment! We have regular guild-wide events the most popular of which is our karaoke night! Informal and fun to listen to, even if you choose not to sing!!!

Our members are from all walks of life and from all around the world. Our members are not limited to 1 guild one game, rather any MMO you play that is also officially played in SS; your main toons in these games could also be guilded if you are actively playing them too.

Our critical info section gives more information on our structure and community rules. Remember.......

More than just a guild... We are a 14 years long standing community.

All applications are through our website. sinisterswarm.com
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    The next NW event is nearly here!! Team up with us and we will grind it to death togetherrrrrr!!!! ;)
  • Options
    xeldnxeldn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey I was hoping to join a guild. I have two level 60s but have not played since may of 2013.
  • Options
    saiyaku87saiyaku87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    - nevermind, please delete this ^^ -
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Welcome to Sinister Swarm. Update info for Feb 2014 (yeah a bit late, I was away :o )

New members and those of you still thinking about applying soon, Looking forward to the next event grind to the death, and getting to know new peeps to hack and slay though a dungeon with! Adee aday!

Happy February everyone and......GAME ON!!