test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sinister Swarm is now recruiting

Comments

• Options
    silesasilesa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Steeler,

Welcome home and Hail Swarm !! :)
    HONOR-ABOVE-ALL-ELSE

VICE HERALD
    KILLER BEE KALIAA

Link -> Sinister Swarm

Playing on the Dragon Server
  • Options
    linuxx40linuxx40 Member Posts: 47
    edited July 2013
    well im in Swarm now and I have to say a very cool bunch and so active in Vent and on the home boards.

great to be part of this!

Steeler
  • Options
    santos1978santos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Awesome to see some more people jumping on board with the Swarm!

Just a heads up, we are still recruiting, our community is always on the lookout for members. We are not your average guild but are a gaming community that has been thriving for almost 14 years now. We are not just a one game guild but a multi game community ranging in games from Tera to GW2, Neverwinter to Star Trek Online. We even have chapters in games like Marvel Heroes to upcoming chapters for Final Fantasy 14 ARR.

While we do have a bunch of chapters with different games going on we also have lots more. You can check out our Swarm Game Nights lobby and play games like Warframe, Vindictus, Team Fortress Classic, or League of Legends on any given night.

Want to go back, then you can also check out our RPG - Pen and Paper room where we have classic campaigns being run on a virtual table.

Sinister Swarm has something for everyone. We are not just a guild but a community of gamers that enjoy having a great time just spending time in Ventrilo with each other.

So if you are interested in joining a thriving community of like minded mature gamers check us out at Sinisterswarm.com and fill out an app, we are eager to meet you.

Hail Swarm!
    elbansiggy_zps80b97275.png

HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • Options
    hecticjackel1hecticjackel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Best Guild Ever Hail Swarm
  • Options
    linuxx39linuxx39 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hail Swarm!

This guild is wicked good. This weekend they did a Swarm meeting and we had a ton of people there and after we were done people did karaoke!!

They have many chapters of games and great members!

come check us out

HAIL SWARM!!

Steeler - Rouge
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Come join the crew all. We are about as friendly and fun as it gets. This guild is so well ran its the best I have ever seen and im happy to say im now a Solider bee, its nice to get the notice of others and feel so welcome!

Steeler
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Had some epic fun doing PvP guild style!

Love having people to talk with in vent? We are always in Vent when playing!! come chat with us!!

Steeler
  • Options
    sweetcapsaicinsweetcapsaicin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Great members, active ventrillo, skilled dungeon runs, <3 Swarm
    SweetCapsaicin - 60 Cleric, Nibbledemon - 60 Control Wizard, SneakyDiva - 25 Rogue

Soldier Bee of the Sinister Swarm
    - Our Community is always looking for like-minded gamers -
    Feel free to visit our Multi-Gaming Community

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    silesasilesa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's Sunday and tonight the Swarm's Neverwinter chapter has it's weekly meeting where among other things we do member promotions, ask any questions silly or serious, announce events, and generally have a good time. Why you might ask do we waste time doing that stuff? Well it's really very, very simple.

We're all about the PEOPLE, not the pixels!

Feel free to send me a PM here on the forums or message me in game with any questions you have.

Come and join us. You'll be glad that you did.
    HONOR-ABOVE-ALL-ELSE

VICE HERALD
    KILLER BEE KALIAA

Link -> Sinister Swarm

• Options
    sweetcapsaicinsweetcapsaicin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We are a united family of gamers, crossing many gaming platforms. Feel free to reach out to me in game or on this forum for any questions you may have. Have the Swarm be your second family!

Server: Dragon
    Visit us at: www.sinisterswarm.com
    SweetCapsaicin - 60 Cleric, Nibbledemon - 60 Control Wizard, SneakyDiva - 25 Rogue

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Wonderful turnout at our Wednesday meeting! Love it when our Community comes together <3

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    This is a weekend to Celebrate!!!

We at the Sinister Swarm are celebrating our 14 year gaming anniversary this weekend. Join us and become part of the Legacy, a proud Member of the Sinister Swarm.

Come visit us and see what the Swarm has to offer!

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    nightfer01nightfer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Happy late bday swarmers. As an ex swarm member I can say it was pleasure to play with you all. Great community and lots of fun. Sry it didnt work out and I had to leave the swarm on my own will. Happy hunting and have a good time in Neverwinter. Hope to have a chance to meet with some of you sometime when I decide to get on Neverwinter and play for an hour or 2.
  • Options
    michaelpoynermichaelpoyner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited August 2013
    Joined the Swarm last week and never looking back, great community (fun & Mature) more and more joining the chapters every week. Stop on by and check us out.

Happy Hunting
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Joined the Swarm last week and never looking back, great community (fun & Mature) more and more joining the chapters every week. Stop on by and check us out.

Happy Hunting

So happy to have a new Swarmer on board with us.

The Sinister Swarm multi-gaming community 14 years strong!

Feel free to reach out to me in game if you have any questions.

Dragon Server

Game Name: Nibbledemon ;)

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    mikeelicomikeelico Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hi guys, how can i apply in your guild. I've check your website but when i click the Join Us link "Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable" help is appreciated. thanks!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi Mike,

Please try again, we would love to have you apply!

www.sinisterswarm.com

Thanks

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    The site is pretty active, 258 current users online, I do not believe you will receive an error - maybe down for maintenance at the time, but all is running now.

Feel free to check us out, multi-gaming community! Dragon Server

Reach out if you have any questions: Nibbledemon

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    [URL="[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2mm6a1e.jpg[/IMG]"]2mm6a1e.jpg[/URL]
    this is what i get, help please. Or is it still in maintenance? thanks!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi Mike, Our site is functioning fine, this is a localized error associated with your connection. I have PM'ed you instruction on how to hopefully resolve for you. Good Luck!

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    thanks! Unfortunately my ip address kinda block in accessing the website, i dont know why because im not really a tech genius. hehe. meh.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi Everyone,

Sinister Swarm, a community 14 years strong, is always looking for people who want a home not just a stopover in their gaming careers. We are excited about the new content arriving on the 22nd. If you are still looking for a place where friendships outlast the game come and see what we have to offer.

Feel free to contact me here on the forums or in game with any questions you have. You can also register on our website and send me a PM there.

Moderator Notice: Please do not simply bump threads with spam advertisements.
    Try to keep any "bumps" related to specific recent events which exist in order to make your guild sound exciting so it sells itself. Simply posting the same recruitment links consistently is a violation of the Guild Forums Bumping Rules.
    -Ambisinisterr
    HONOR-ABOVE-ALL-ELSE

VICE HERALD
    KILLER BEE KALIAA

Link -> Sinister Swarm

• Options
    kittyara1kittyara1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As a recent member *to the swarm I am really impressed and glad to see players with such positive mental attitude. Respect for other players. Such a refreshing environment to play in. This guild clearly has the benefit of its community at its centre. With these guys, your experience - or lack of it, has people supporting you to play and complete your dailies or do PvP etc. With this guild, you are NEVER left in a dungeon or KICKED from a group, rather if the aim is to complete something, they work together for as long as it takes, coming back day after day or as need be *to get the quest done.*

I Love it here. I am glad I applied and was accepted.
    Hail Swarm!!!
    :cool:
  • Options
    kahntmkahntm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I wish to join this group of gamers, but it says I have a 403 forbidden access to the site. :(
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I know,, the site is down today. The tech guys are working on it. Look for me in-game and I will get in-touch!!! :D

Also, ANYONE with SERIOUS interest is also welcome to pm me OK. :D

Oh and were on Dragon Server :D
  • Options
    kilronakilrona Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    your website is down pls contact me ign Grell@kilrona
  • Options
    siyurifaesiyurifae Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Awwhh! Hello again Sinister Swarm (Siyuri). Run into you guys in just about every game I play. This time we're not on the same server, though! :(
    Hallo Venom - are you still playing Tera???
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Our Website is back up. Looking forward to your application Grell, It was great talking to you yesterday! Welcome :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    We are a united family of gamers, crossing many gaming platforms. Feel free to reach out to me in game or on this forum for any questions you may have. Have the Swarm be your second family!

Server: Dragon
    Visit us at: www.sinisterswarm.com

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    siyurifae wrote: »
    Awwhh! Hello again Sinister Swarm (Siyuri). Run into you guys in just about every game I play. This time we're not on the same server, though! :(
    Hallo Venom - are you still playing Tera???

I believe he does still play, feel free to visit the forums and say hello!

Sinister Swarm
    Dragon Server

www.sinisterswarm.com

Hail Swarm!!