test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    risefromhellrisefromhell Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    Why wait to join a guild when www.grievanceguild.com is just a click away and applying is so easy:

-Create a forum name.

-Post a detailed message about you on Neverwinter app section in Neverwinter forums once you are approved to post.

-Download Teamspeak and get the grievance info once accepted as a member.

-Get on Teamspeak and get an invite into guild. No need to talk if you do not want to you can type on
    Teamspeak if you wish to, The ability to listen is what is important.

I allready registered in your forum so i can post an application but someone has to accept it :/
  • Options
    altheides1altheides1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This sounds really promising!

I happen to be looking for a home in Neverwinter. I have registered on your forums and are awaiting activation by an administrator so i can post an application.

Im a veteran of many MMOs both PvE and PvP and im mainly looking for a mature and drama free group of people. You guys seem to be it.

//Alucius
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    Another successful Saturday night of guild dungeon runs! Thanks to all who participated.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It was so much fun last night!
    We managed to squeeze in two dungeon crawls with my group during delves last night! :D Also got to run Castle Never for the first time yesterday morning with a full guild group which was an absolute blast!
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    ov3rdoseov3rdose Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Applied! LF a place to call home with my cleric.
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another great weekend for grievance in Neverwinter. If you haven't checked out our guild you should. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    moebius35moebius35 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking for a great place to call home? You do not need to look any further. Grievance is a family friendly organization that places real life and family first. If you are interested, please apply at http://www.grievancegaming.org!
  • Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you are looking for a drama free, family friendly guild that still gets stuff done, come check us out! You WILL NOT be disappointed, I promise you that! :)

www.grievanceguild.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/World-of-Grievance/162385073784746?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/grievancegaming
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nionya wrote: »
    If you are looking for a drama free, family friendly guild that still gets stuff done, come check us out! You WILL NOT be disappointed, I promise you that! :)

www.grievanceguild.com

No doubt! There really is a great bunch of people in TeamSpeak every night :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    momotheboredmomothebored Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Hi

would like to join but your app form isn't loading.
  • Options
    lepototoonlepototoon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi

First of all, it seems like a really well established guild with great traditions and values. But I have a problem because I am not quite sure of the gaming times that you guys play. Do you have EU gamers or only US ones?

Thanks
  • Options
    wolvesfang1224wolvesfang1224 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Although many players typically play on NA times, We do have quite a few EU players that play regularly that you could party up with.
    Grievance is a very diverse guild from my experience with them and I am enjoying it quite well, especially at end game!
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Although many players typically play on NA times, We do have quite a few EU players that play regularly that you could party up with.
    Grievance is a very diverse guild from my experience with them and I am enjoying it quite well, especially at end game!

No doubt :) There are literally players in game and on our TeamSpeak 24/7!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    momotheboredmomothebored Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Ok managed to register.

thanks.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok managed to register.

thanks.

Welcome! You've been approved to post on the forums. Please make sure to check your site PMs on the Grievance site and then introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum. We look forward to gaming with you soon :)
  • Options
    pierdolpierdol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey there! I am a CW on your server. I just hit 60 after an insane leveling spree and I'm wondering if you'd be interested in taking me under your wing as a group to teach me the concepts of this game and help me get geared up through the late-game PVE. I've got a few years of WoW hardcore PVE under my belt and I love working with a family-like team, something that this guild seems to be able to offer me (based on the description provided.) My in-game name is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if you'd like to message me, or alternatively just reply to this post. c:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    <font wrote:
    Hey there! I am a CW on your server. I just hit 60 after an insane leveling spree and I'm wondering if you'd be interested in taking me under your wing as a group to teach me the concepts of this game and help me get geared up through the late-game PVE. I've got a few years of WoW hardcore PVE under my belt and I love working with a family-like team, something that this guild seems to be able to offer me (based on the description provided.) My in-game name is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if you'd like to message me, or alternatively just reply to this post. c:

Welcome <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>! Please make sure to take the time to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum so that we may get to know you a bit better :)
  • Options
    nam19772nam19772 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You should check what "<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>" means in Polish.
  • Options
    skatinskatin Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi all,

I joined this guild over a week ago, and I am thrilled how cool it is. There are always people on teamspeak, and in-game. There are people of all levels. If you want to pvp, you can get guildies to do runs with you, sometimes a full guild party, but always some. Our guild pvp runs CRUSH!!! It's lots of fun.

I've done skirmishes with all guild members. Again, we crush it. I've only done one dungeon run, was level 20's, but that was a full guild run too.

Everyone is very nice, and very cool. I love the fact this is a family oriented guild. That means I'll never have to listen to foul language while hanging with these cool people. If you are a potty mouth, go somewhere else.

I also like the fact the guild enforces the rules, and will kick people that think they can do whatever they want. Disrespect is never tolerated. These are great people folks. If you are a good person, you will love this guild.

This guild goes out of it's way to help all of it's members, no matter if you just started a toon, or you're hitting 60 on your fourth alt. T1/T2 runs all the time, just ask, and people will jump on one of their toons to join you.

I'm glad I found Grievance! I plan to stay with this guild for years, no matter what game I may be playing. Thank you Stealheart for putting together such a fine community, and keeping it nourished over the years.

Cheers,

Slappy