Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Jokers and Jesters Wanted!

1495051525355»

Comments

• Options
    fitzvonfitzfitzvonfitz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Along time ago, in pen and paper land, we were all sitting around the table, dice and DM shield scattered about the islands of too much junk food. Three boys and a girl all quietly leveling up. The girl was unusually quiet; she was the cleric. Then, after a long pause, with a grin she stood up and happily proclaimed:

A corpse is a corpse of course of course
    and no one can talk to a corpse of course
    But I can talk to a corpse of course
    Cos I've got "speak with dead"

we fell off our chairs and she sat down looking smug :)
  • Options
    deviantyodadeviantyoda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why did the Wizard's wife divorce him? Because he was too CONTROLLING!!!
  • Options
    ikianeikiane Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pickup line/joke

Hey baby, if you were a book you'd be the Players Handbook - lotta rules in the front, lotta magic in the back.
  • Options
    kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An elven bard walks into a tavern and asks the crowd, "Who's dragon is that outside?"

An older gentleman, dressed in archmage robes stands up, and replies "Mine. Why?"

The bard somberly approaches the mage. "I regret to inform you that the halfling in our party has killed your dragon"

"What!" erupts the archmage. "Your halfling killed Rithvaeraradace. Slayer of the Elminster, Destroyer of Cormyr, Raider of Waterdeep, Ruler of the Dales, Thorn to the Gods, and Bane of all Toril! How did this happen!?"

The bard sheepishly looks at the archmage and replies "Well...the little guy got stuck in its throat!"
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    soruushsoruush Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Nightmare on Elm street... in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    obliterat3obliterat3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tank class in Neverwinter? We don't need it, we got rogues and clerics for that.
  • Options
    lingazlingaz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I started out I played as an honorable wizard.
    Then I learned the ability "repel".
    Then I found out that things die if they fall into deep holes.
    I now play as a wizard.
  • Options
    onnatoponnatop Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Q. How many Clerics of Neverwinter does it take to change a candle?

A. None. Clerics of Neverwinter aint afraid of the dark.
  • Options
    rurryxrurryx Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    A Human, Elf, Dwarf, and Half-Orc walk into a bar the Human goes up to the bar tender and asks for four ales but the bar tender says "There is only 3 and a Half of you!"
  • Options
    funkyprimatefunkyprimate Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Orc walks into a bar with a Hawk on his shoulder, the bartender asks "Hey, where did u get that?" The Hawk says:"Blacklake District , they got hem all over the place!"
  • Options
    ikianeikiane Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    FYI guys, the competition ended at reply #1626. Time out :(

Could we have a list of people who won, etc?
  • Options
    nukiuchinukiuchi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Great Weapon Fighter, a Control Wizard and a Trickster Rogue got into an argument about who had beaten the most imps during the last demon raid in Helm's Hold. The great weapon fighter, being a hot-blooded dwarf, was first to brag about his kill count:
    "I was like a tornado on the field, felling more than five imps each swing, and even some demons on top of that!"

Gold elf wizard replied to that in a contemptuous tone:
    "You must have been dreaming. I was the one who summoned the tornado, and my lightning bolts were the ones that took those demons down."

"Oh yeah? Then how would you explain all the new notches in my grand sword, if not from slaying the demons? You probably cast a spell too much and lost your mind!" The great weapon fighter replies, intimidated.

The control wizard is about to answer to dwarf's insult, but she realizes the rogue hadn't been focusing on the argument at all.
    "I am sure though that our friend here wasn't even able to get close to the imps with my storm raging on the battlefield." She says in a slightly higher tone, to catch the rogue's attention.

The halfling rogue, noticing the thorn in the wizard's words, thinks for a while before answering, speaking fast, almost like remembering something that had slipped from his mind.
    "Oh THAT scuffle! Yeah, it was a nice little warm-up. I have to say though, you should watch a bit where you swing your huge watchamacallits and throw your things at, I had a hard time staying alive there, and not really thanks to the imps. Not only did I have to do everything myself, I had to keep blocking your swings while slaying the imps with my other dagger, dwarf, sorry about the notches in your sword by the way, and since our beautiful partner's aim is not as beautiful as she is, I had to throw even my backup knives at the demons to keep them off you while she was busy blocking our allies' vision with her spells! The archdemon leading the troops was a bit of a challenge though, could have used your help with him."

Control wizard and great weapon fighter, trying to put together what the halfling had just said, finally managed to utter just a short question after reaching the end of the halfling's speech:
    "The... Archdemon?"

"Yeah the archdemon. Surely you saw me moving past you to get the archdemon quickly to avoid further trouble? I even tried to rally you with me, but you were too busy trying to hit me and the surroundings."

The two acquaintances of the halfling rogue only manage to shake their heads slightly.

"You sure? I'm sure the fight was seen all over the battlefield, and what a magnificent battle it was! I knew I would be a goner if it would land even one hit, so I had to apply my world-renowned skills of hit and run tactics in full in the fight just to get away from it, but luckily the archdemon stepped on some banana peels and slipped and I got to land a hit or two here and there. Oh it was truly a magnificent fight, I wish you guys had seen it! At one point..."
  • Options
    silvereldunarisilvereldunari Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Dwarf sees the Tiefling and asks him:
    How much does your wife charge for one night?
    The tiefling surprised about the question asks him why he is making that question and the Dwarf answers:
    Oh com'on everybody can see your horns from half a mile!
  • Options
    faype0riafaype0ria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I'm alive, hah sure.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, all! This contest is now closed. We'll PM the winners so check your PMs to see if you've won!
This discussion has been closed.