test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I accidentally deleted my item when trying to putit back up on ah

Comments

• nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    U better hope iget it back cus karma isa ***** .Especially in this game based on %.Yes its hard to take a dyslextic serious.I have it so long i cba.Anyways will be hearing from each of u bad mind people who posted here.I will be waitin to fist F** you after being gang <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> by 20 black guys with 20 inch D*** and a long day of painful sand like Dumps that bleed so much u thought u were dieing with no toilet paper and 0 water ,with 20 hot females out side finally about to give you that call back you always wanted.DOnt worry i will be waiting karma is a *****.

I don't think you know what dyslexia actually is. I doubt you were diagnosed by a doctor. You're just stupid and borderline illiterate.
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    Now Lazy I will accept! Then again I am so close to 50 years old, I don't have to look things up. And you could have used less key strokes to just say 'birds of a feather' than to have tried to insult me.

Which is pretty pointless I will add. I don't worry what folks think on the net.:cool:

Just a bit offtopic, but from your avatar, you seemed pretty much younger to me.
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • pinchyskriipinchyskrii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You clicked the My Consignments tab with the item in hand then confirmed the deletion by mistake.

Instinct tells you clicking the tab even with an item would open it, the developers made sure it won't.
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol u do are a introvert u always do care.i ama happy idiot.common introvertion.I betu think everyone u talk to is 12 year u so smart and we so stupid.Your feeling hurt? .It all ab out you. XD

Yup, 12 year old detected.
  • xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    As a general info, Dyslexic have problems in distinguishing d and b and will more often then not re-arrange spellings of words.

You on the other hand do not show such signs. Instead you only seemed to have the tendency to not use the spacebar properly. Observing most of your sentence, you seem to be able to, bar a few mistakes, spell your words properly especially certain words (which I wont reveal to you) that are a bane to dyslexics. Not to mention how some of you sentences miraculously became comprehensible. Highlights to the last reply you made which was very fast. Your style of speech however gives rise to a lot of suggestion as to who you are, for instance your decision to use Bieber as an example, or your use of the term brah, deciding to use karma as a point of argument. Hence the root of my impression that in actuality you are just a raging kiddie.
  • ineffectivez0ddineffectivez0dd Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Yup, 12 year old detected.

haha another intovert troll appears.Man ur boyfiend might beg to dif.Wow u want bannana for that !All that or me.you must love.U keep think aobut me.I dont think about at all.
    edited May 2013
    haha another ontovert troll appears.Man ur boyfiend might beg to dif.

I think you should look at a dictionary, "introvert" does not mean what you seem to think it does.
  • arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    blizzard would takea hour to relpy but the would know it was accident and give me it back.

That was after WotLK! Before WotLK, Blizzard rarely restored items, and when they did, it took over a week to get it back! Back in Vanilla WoW, I was disenchanting epics I didn't need anymore. I was collecting Armor Sets for fun, but they took up too much room. I accidentally double-clicked a shoulder item I didn't want, which equipped it, and then disenchanted my good shoulder armor by accident! I only realized I did this an hour later! I open a GM ticket, they didn't respond until the next day, and once they did, it took over a week to get my shoulders back!

Or when I was trying to unlock my Warlock's Epic Mount, the last boss bugged out and I was not able to get my mount! I opened a ticket and it took almost 3 full days for a GM to finally just deposit the mount on my character!

Their service didn't become better until many years later, and only in the MoP expansion did they finally add an "Item Recovery" system on the webpage so we don't have to bother a GM everytime we delete an item! That "Item Recovery" system took over 8 YEARS to get!!!!

So don't expect Cryptic to restore your item anytime soon! They are very busy with the beta. If Blizzard couldn't offer quick item restore services until 5 to 8 years after WoW launched, then how can Cryptic do the same with NW?
    edited May 2013
    I think you should look at a dictionary, "introvert" does not mean what you seem to think it does.

Hence my impression that he/she/it is a immature raging kiddie?? Ah those type of forumers.... such easy species to spot.
  • markand60markand60 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh....to get back on track....Tough <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about your gear LOL!!!
  • coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think you know what dyslexia actually is. I doubt you were diagnosed by a doctor. You're just stupid and borderline illiterate.
    Not so much of the borderline!
  • nikmal2013nikmal2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    IN wow ifu accidental deleted a item u get it back this is why blizz wil always have hte best costumer service.And if cyrptic cant do something as simiple as this i wil have lost any faith i have in thier company cus now if this happen agian in future when its so ez to happen.WHat nothing?.Lets say uget the best item in game that drops once. you little bro deletes it. what thats it.?

Once theirs no logical reason whyu deleted it you should get it back.
    As people have said in this thread earlier. Be patient. This is NOT WOW. Their customer service sucks beyond comparison. Anyway, I digress. As long as you honestly filed a ticket you will likely get it back. I too lost a purple item due to deletion. A piece of my beloved armor for my GF and trust me I filed a ticket as fast as I could!! I was tired that night and it happens. It is a tough break. But be patient and they will get around to it. If you did not file a ticket immediately but waited a day or two.. you might not get it back. Either way I wish you luck. This is what it is.

But do us all a favor and STOP with the WoW <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.. this is not that game!!
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pzzdachu wrote: »
    If you deleted/disposed/thew out the item... I think you are out of luck.

This. Items destroyed by players error are never refunded, in any mmo.
    Well, maybe in wow, but they cling to anything they can think to stop loosing players en mass.
    edited May 2013
    arcbladez wrote: »
    That was after WotLK! Before WotLK, Blizzard rarely restored items, and when they did, it took over a week to get it back! Back in Vanilla WoW, I was disenchanting epics I didn't need anymore. I was collecting Armor Sets for fun, but they took up too much room. I accidentally double-clicked a shoulder item I didn't want, which equipped it, and then disenchanted my good shoulder armor by accident! I only realized I did this an hour later! I open a GM ticket, they didn't respond until the next day, and once they did, it took over a week to get my shoulders back!

Or when I was trying to unlock my Warlock's Epic Mount, the last boss bugged out and I was not able to get my mount! I opened a ticket and it took almost 3 full days for a GM to finally just deposit the mount on my character!

Their service didn't become better until many years later, and only in the MoP expansion did they finally add an "Item Recovery" system on the webpage so we don't have to bother a GM everytime we delete an item! That "Item Recovery" system took over 8 YEARS to get!!!!

So don't expect Cryptic to restore your item anytime soon! They are very busy with the beta. If Blizzard couldn't offer quick item restore services until 5 to 8 years after WoW launched, then how can Cryptic do the same with NW?

We true i never about vanilla buttimes change if the go back old school go all the way not only woth costumer service.

yes wthat war lock epic more quest was pain.those mats were crazy.
  • teepussiteepussi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I havent really tested to discard purples / companion / mounts, but would say those are some of the stuff that need to always have confirm type "delete" button. I agree now days games have purples same way as greens at end game, but discarding them should still hold that confirm and type "delete". Only some exploit farmer can say its too must hussle to type that delete for purples, if too lazy to go sell them or otherwise get rid of.
    edited May 2013
    We true i never about vanilla buttimes change if the go back old school go all the way not only woth costumer service.

yes wthat war lock epic more quest was pain.to the those mats.

WoW has never and never will be "old school". It's always been a watered down baby MMO that is there to hold your hand through everything. We have them to thank for MMOs being made this way now, and players like you being everywhere. You would have given up EQ 5 minutes in.
    edited May 2013
    I know that whenever I have accidentally tried to discard an item for some reason I have had to verify that I wanted to discard the item.

Did you not have to do the same thing?
    Having deleted a precious item myself.. This is easy enough to do. Even with the "Are you sure you want to do this" button. When you are trying to move something on to the Auction House or even to the bank. I saw this and I clicked yes... not realizing I was clicking delete. Especially when tired.
    edited May 2013
    Because they cater to stupid people deleting their own stuff over and over? How about you not do something stupid? In the old EQ days they would have told you to **** off.
    Oh.. I am sorry.. you are a perfect person and never make a single mistake. Man... what must people think to comment like you above. I am so glad I fought for your right to say drivel like that. You entitled much?
  • taliahriataliahria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blizzard would takea hour to relpy but the would know it was accident and give me it back.

If you compare established systems in an MMO in beta to an 8/9yr old MMO you're going to be very disappointed.
    Of course Blizzard has better customer service, they've had x8 as long to develop and perfect it. Not to mention this game is in beta and the chances of them restoring an item that you had to confirm to delete is very slim as they are no doubt dealing with a high volume of tickets right now. They're probably busy working on dealing with bug report tickets and sending them to the QA guys as well as trying to sift through tickets lacking information and spam.
    fs_overall.png
    edited May 2013
    U better hope iget it back cus karma isa ***** .Especially in this game based on %.Yes its hard to take a dyslextic serious.I have it so long i cba.Anyways will be hearing from each of u bad mind people who posted here.I will be waitin to fist F** you after being gang <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> by 20 black guys with 20 inch D*** and a long day of painful sand like Dumps that bleed so much u thought u were dieing with no toilet paper and 0 water ,with 20 hot females out side finally about to give you that call back you always wanted.DOnt worry i will be waiting karma is a *****.
    OP/// I defend ya.. and this what you post later on. I am so glad that you play WoW... go their and talk this drivel and leave us alone then eh. WoW is definitely YOUR cup o tea!!!! You with the Karma... deserve the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that is WoW!!
    edited May 2013

yes wthat war lock epic more quest was pain.those mats were crazy.

WoW = old school... seriously? O_o Then what does it make older games?? Fossil school?
  • pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nikmal2013 wrote: »
    Oh.. I am sorry.. you are a perfect person and never make a single mistake. Man... what must people think to comment like you above. I am so glad I fought for your right to say drivel like that. You entitled much?
    Well that is the double edge sword of freedom. We do no only fight for freedom to be better people we fight for freedom to be PoS too.

2ndBat/5th MarDiv '85-'88
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
    edited May 2013

What exactly does me saying this have to do with you "fighting so I can say drivel like that"? You want a pat on the back for being in the military? You think you deserve a standing ovation? **** off :)
  • pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xumina wrote: »
    WoW = old school... seriously? O_o Then what does it make older games?? Fossil school?
    ... Pre School?
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
    edited May 2013
    A topiclike this is what seperates the company that care form the normal companys fixing this is this is where you win players respect and loyalty.And its not hard or costly.Love is all we nned cyrptic give me some mamas love.
  • taliahriataliahria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A topic is this is what seperate the company that care form the normal companys fixing thisn gl ike this is wher e you win back players.And its not hard or costly.

There is nothing to fix. You deleted an item by mistake which you had to confirm to do so. They're busy working on fixing the game itself, not your mistake.
    fs_overall.png
    edited May 2013
    A topic is this is what seperate the company that care form the normal companys fixing thisn gl ike this is wher e you win back players.And its not hard or costly.

Actually, paying some technician $15/hr to fix an item that some stupid kid deleted is very expensive when you consider that that same worker could actually be improving the game.
  • zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Unless you are in your 50's or older, it is highly unlikely that your fighting had anything to do with preserving anyone's freedoms. Actually, quite the opposite.
    edited May 2013
    i didnt confirm anythiny a simple auto clicker can dis card a item.
    edited May 2013
    i didnt confirm anythiny a simple auto clicker can dis card a item.

If you drag it to put it on the AH and you mis-click the AH area it brings you up a delete item prompt window in which you can either cancel or discard the item. You clicked to discard the item.
    fs_overall.png
This discussion has been closed.