test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I accidentally deleted my item when trying to putit back up on ah

124»

Comments

• vanyepalevanyepale Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Players should not have the option to delete valuable items. Why on earth should anyone want to delte an item thats valuable? The discard (pulling away from inventory should be the only way a player can delete an item. I have accidentally spoiled a very valuable armor trying to change its appearence. The artifacts still have a delete button just below refine and so does other items. Why should any player want to delete an artifact? I am sure there are a lot of players who accidentally deleted stuff like me. We play to have fun. We play while talking, we play while the real life is too hard on us, we play while watching tv, we play while we are on phone. We hurry from time to time. It is natural that people make mistakes. This is a game! What is not natural is to have an option to delete a valuable item for no reason.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Closing for necromancy.
    Section III - Prohibited Topics/Posts

Rule 3.13 - No Necromancy
    . . . . If a thread has not been posted on in over thirty days, it likely contains out of date information or opinions. If you would like to continue such a discussion, please create a new thread to do so, or find an existing "living" one.
This discussion has been closed.