Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Jokers and Jesters Wanted!

Comments

• Options
    emb2emb2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes he wears his cape in the front;

In arenas, he’s been known to take on 5 by himself because the rest of his team could not get in;

When he’s around, people have a conscious and report themselves;

He is…the most interesting rogue in the world

"I don't usually read zone chat, but when I do, they want 'those-E-keys'. Read quickly my friends."
  • Options
    ilgiambrailgiambra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter is a city surrounded by danger. Luckily, caravans are never out of protection :P
  • Options
    wilkotheslayerwilkotheslayer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Dwarf, an Elf and a Ogre were trapped in a Dungeon.

The Dwarf was trying to get away from the Ogre who had just farted when he stumbled on a Magic Lantern. ""With a Puff of smoke"" All of a sudden a Great Warlock Appeared.

The Warlock said with a loud voice.. "Thank you for breaking the HEX which was trapping me in the lantern. For this i give you 3 Wishes. One each for what ever you desire.!!"

As soon as the Dwarf started to think about it, all he could think of was his Big chest of gold he had gathered during his daily grind.
    Without much hesitation he said.. " Please send me back home so I can buy a few kegs of beer at the PUB.

With a wave of the Warlocks staff his wish was granted.

The Elf with a little smirk on his face thought of his beautiful wife and what she had promised in return for his hard days work gathering Ore.
    Also without much hesitation the Elf said.. " Please send me back home so I can be with my wife".

With a wave of the Warlocks staff his wish was granted.

Lastly It was the Ogre's turn..

He thought long and hard about many things with which would bring him happiness.

With a puzzled look on his face he says. ." Um.. me thinks it would be better if I had my mates back to help me decide!!

With a whoosh they were back again....

<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>..

burp..

A little Neverwinter twist on an old joke hope you enjoy it :)
  • Options
    karethuskarethus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter:
    What did the cleric say to another?
    "Always remember, the golden rule is to never, EVER cross the beams."

D&D:
    Two dwarfs were talking to each other in the bar about the recent battles they'd fought.
    Well the younger one to the older then at a point replied, "Of course I've slain a manticore.", to which the older replied, "Oh, what'd it look like?".
    "Well it was really a mix of a lion and a ball of spikes with wings.", said the youngster.
    "Are you sure you didn't slay chimera instead? Sounds more like one.", replied the older dwarf in a very disbelieving manner.
    To this the younger didn't reply, instead lifting the tail on table and grumbling, "Aye, I'm sure, for when I used this as a backscratcher it left me stingin' something fierce it did!"
    "And this is why I ne'er let you drink the strong stuff..", sighed the older dwarf, lowering his head to his hands.
    Later that day, the cleric had a lesson to keep.
    For the sake of Moradin's beard and Clangeddin's axe, never let youngsters near the mead.
    Got to be at the very least one hundred years old!
  • Options
    itchyaunumitchyaunum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A half-orc watches a dwarf approach. The dwarf says "Wow, you are looking down today, whats wrong?"
  • Options
    rjp33rjp33 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The newly promoted Captain Knox is sent to Luskan in an effort to establish a diplomatic and strategic alliance between the City of Sails and Neverwinter. Stopped at guard outpost a day from the city's walls, the Neverwinter veteran is rudely questioned by an Officer of the Luskan guard about his visit.

"Place of origin?" asks the Luskan guard Commander belligerently.
    "Neverwinter," Knox replies.
    "Occupation?" the Luskanite enquires.
    "No, I'll just be here for a few days," responds Knox with a wry grin.
  • Options
    hammerhardwarehammerhardware Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a control wizard grinds for t2 gear and finally gets all the pieces......
    devs rollback 7hours and the cw loses all t2 items

acquires cat cape for losses .... gg
  • Options
    bmazbmaz Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Two dragons sat in a dungeon.

One says, "it's hot in here".

The other says, "shut your mouth".
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    What's the difference between an Orc wedding and a riot?

You're less likely to die at a riot.
  • Options
    turial69turial69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So it turns out I have now learned the hard way to not play "Knifey-Spoony with a Great Weapon Fighter" (didn't really need that second hand anyway)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    A dwarf says to another, "it's too warm here, I like it cold".

The other replies, "what you doing here then? It's Never Winter".
  • Options
    kuroberuskuroberus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Two Dwarves passed by a human on a road while traveling.
    The first gives a little yawn and then the second one tried to supress a sneeze and failed. He then apologizes to the human.
    "Sorry, I'm Sneezy."
    The human looks at the other dwarf and says:
    "Then you must be Sleepy."
  • Options
    jrsmaugjrsmaug Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ever been to Fear
  • Options
    gblade1970gblade1970 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The key to writing Dwarf jokes is keeping them short...
  • Options
    jonxidjonxid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, those two horned guys seem to be having quite a serious argument over there.

Ah don't worry about it, its just a Triefling matter !!
  • Options
    dspaindspain Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jesus Saves!

Everyone else takes full damage...

*oldie but a goodie*

Now for some cheap one-offs in a series:

Ahem,

Why shouldn't you hire a Halfling Chef?
    The steaks are too high!

Why not hire a Halfling flag bearer?
    Their standards are too low!

Finally, why do you never lend a Halfling money?
    When it comes time for payback, they always come up short!

I'll be here all week...
  • Options
    aramith315aramith315 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Angry Dwarf Hand cream. Because a burnt roast is an Attack of Opportunity.
  • Options
    zeekewzeekew Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went over to my half Orc friends family dinner. He warned me things might get a bit hairy... they call me stump now.
  • Options
    professorzeeprofessorzee Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perfect World Buys Cryptic....

They continue to make games...
  • Options
    gridburngridburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A lady is giving a party for her granddaughter and has gone all out - caterer, band and a hired Jester. Just before the party starts, Old Jerry shows up with a friend looking for a handout. Feeling sorry for the bums, the woman tells them that they can get a meal if they will chop some wood out back. Gratefully, they head to the rear of the house. Guests arrive, and all is going well, with the children having a wonderful time. But, the jester has not shown up and finally the lady gives up on him showing at all. She is very disappointed and unsuccessfully tries to entertain the children herself. She happens to look out the window and sees one of the bums doing cartwheels across the lawn. She watches in awe as he swings from tree branches, does midair flips and leaps high in the air. She speaks to the other bum and says,' What your friend is doing is absolutely marvelous. I have never seen such a thing. Do you think your friend would consider repeating this performance for the children at the party? I would pay him 50 gold pieces' the other bum says,' Well, I dunno. Let me ask him.' He then turns to Old Jerry and yells,' Hey Jerry! For 50 gold, would you chop off another toe?'
  • Options
    sokocansokocan Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1/

Joke: What did the dwarf say when he walked into the bar?
    Answer: Ouch!

2/

Human warrior walks and sits down at the bar, and he yells over to the bar tender, eh you dirty Orc, a pint for myself and make it fast.
    the orc replies, yes sir, but i don't appreciate the name calling, how would you like it if our places where switched and i insulted you.

the Human warrior replies, alright, lets switch and see what happens, so the two switch places.

The Orc immediately yells out, Puny weak fleshy human give the mighty Orc a drink of your finest and make it fast. The human replies, sorry we don't serv Orcs here. :)
  • Options
    dodosbossdodosboss Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Zword: Karzov, did you know you are the ONLY BOSS in Neverwinter who has a little bit of brains ?

Karzov: Yeah, I guess you can say that. I knew it all along. :)

Zword: How long did you know that, Karzov ?

Karzov: Since forever, Duh ! :rolleyes:

Zword: Ok, so then you should be cool when I say that the rest of us who kill you continuously have a LOT of brains ? :D
  • Options
    viirilitasviirilitas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The bartender of a human's only bar notices a halfling enter and whispers to his customer, "Halflings are such idiots, watch this."

He puts a gold piece in one hand and a silver piece in the other hand and asks the Halfling which one he wants. The Halfling takes the silver piece and leaves. The bartender turns to the customer and says, "What did I tell you? They always take the silver piece!"

A little later in the day, the customer catches the Halfling coming out of a different bar and asks, "Why didn't you take the gold piece?"

The Halfling responds, "As soon as one of us takes the gold piece, he'll stop handing out free silver."
  • Options
    glycoticglycotic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "A Cleric didn't steal aggro."
  • Options
    setok1setok1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Party is in the tavern driking tons of beer, then the Cleric says:
    Cleric - hey guys it is time to do our quests.
    Guardian Fighter - Yeaaahhh! time for a dungeon!
    Wizard - Ok, who has to pay for the beer?
    GWF - Now is up to the Trickster
    Trickster - ..."Stealths"...
    Wizard - I hate him so much.
    GWF - :mad:
    Cleric - :(
    Trickster - See ya :cool:
  • Options
    setok1setok1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Party is in the tavern driking tons of beer, then the Cleric says:
    Cleric - hey guys it is time to do our quests.
    Guardian Fighter - Yeaaahhh! time for a dungeon!
    Wizard - Ok, who has to pay for the beer?
    GWF - Now is up to the Trickster
    Trickster - ..."Stealths"...
    Trickster - See ya
    Wizard - I hate when he do that.
    GWF -
  • Options
    westhousewesthouse Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is the worst aggro in neverwinter?

Wife aggro for neglecting her
    (because neverwinter is so fun and addictive)
  • Options
    bnotoriousbnotorious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why didn't the Jagged Dancing Blade go to the dance party?

He didn't think that he looked sharp enough!
  • Options
    truxtoshirotruxtoshiro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Intelligence-test for Barbarians

Procedure: You place a small, black thumbtack near him (ideally on his shoulder) point and call: “Watch out – a horsefly!!!”

Depending on his reaction you can judge his intelligence:

a) He notices immediately, that you are pulling his leg > very intelligent (11-12) - for barbarians genius!

b) He first slaps the thumbtack and notices then, that you were pulling his leg > average intelligence (8-10) – for barbarians above average!

c) He slaps the thumbtack and then thinks it wasn’t a horsefly but a bee, because it did sting him > low intelligence (5-7) – for barbarians average!

d) He just slaps the thumbtack, smashing it > semi intelligent (2-4) – for barbarians below average!

e) He smashes the thumbtack and then eats it with obvious delight > animal intelligence (1) – even for barbarians pretty stupid!
  • Options
    bnotoriousbnotorious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A Half-Orc walks into a bar with a Jagged Dancing Blade.
    The Bartender asks "What are you doing in here with that ugly old thing?"
    The Half-Orc replies "What are you talking about that thing was expensive and I polished and sharpened it this morning?"
    The Bartender then says "I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the knife!"
This discussion has been closed.