test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tsumoro's YouTube Foundry Quests

Comments

• Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree that was a lot of fun haha, you can see our adventure from my perspective here Tsumoro's will be up once it is done uploading.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tsumoro wrote: »
    Also, want to do more co-op play with Drake as that was a freaking blast. It's always cool to play with others!

Ya you and Drake should do a radio show. It'd be hilarious.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    Ya you and Drake should do a radio show. It'd be hilarious.

LoL... i think for now youtube shall be our stage!
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The 27th Level has now made my list and I had a blast. In addition, some point today I will have another joint map coming up from my POV which was with the delightful Drakedge. So watch this space!

If you also have additional maps you would like me to play-through then please hook me up in the forums and I will endeavour to get to your map as quickly as I can!
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Finally took a break from all my own map fiddling and got 'The Assassin Chronicles - A Fateful Encounter' done which was a wonderful quest. I went straight for the hardest difficulty because I am a glutton for punishment! The link is now on the OP too if you fancy a watch.
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally took a break from all my own map fiddling and got 'The Assassin Chronicles - A Fateful Encounter' done which was a wonderful quest. I went straight for the hardest difficulty because I am a glutton for punishment! The link is now on the OP too if you fancy a watch.

Wow! I was on the edge of my seat through the whole Estate fight. I took an hour out of my time making chapter 2 to watch this. It was like a birthday present. I know that every author wishes that you and Drakedge were the typical players of their quests.

Note 1: I was going to revisit this 1st chapter to bring it up to par with chapter 2 once I got it published.

Note 2: Planning on 6-8 of these. And Kheeva continues pushing the player's buttons.
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The 27th Level has now made my list and I had a blast. In addition, some point today I will have another joint map coming up from my POV which was with the delightful Drakedge. So watch this space!

If you also have additional maps you would like me to play-through then please hook me up in the forums and I will endeavour to get to your map as quickly as I can!

Thanks mang-o. You are the man!
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    keylord02keylord02 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you're still taking suggestions, I'd love to hear narration and all around silliness during a run of mine. It's fairly open-ended, so I enjoy hearing what people say about their experiences with mine! (The quest's in my sig :) )
    Tomb of Wernar by @Lya
    Short code: NW-DJGYNI7NH

In this old school-style adventure, the hero(es) explore an old ruined castle while searching for a fabled magic item at the behest of a wizard.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @zovya - You keep them coming hon that was very enjoyable. I shall endeavor to fumble my way through your hardest difficulty, resisting the allure of those mushrooms you keep offering me!

@dzogen - No, you're the man! Really enjoy your quests humour! I love the references in it. Princess Bride made me feel old mind you haha.

@keylord02 I am ALWAYS accepting new quests! ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, yours has now been added to my vault! Thanking you very much :)
  • Options
    akariyoakariyo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One more...just gonna' watch one more tsumoro & drakedge2 video and then I'm going to sleep...2 hours later! I just can't get enough of these! I love watching these videos and you guys truly deserve more views. If it's not any trouble, I would love if you could review my quest. (Pretty please! o.o) It's a rather silly quest and not too long but it's my very first quest so I would really love some feedback/criticism so I can work on improving it and future quests too.

Keep up the great work! <3
    [Heaters Gonna' Heat]
    [NW-DN9RWCCFA]

#Solo | #Combat | #Puzzle
  • Options
    havoclhavocl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    If you'll have time, checkout my quests, they're in my signature.
    Conflict between sworn enemies (NWS-DB3HIQPRH) by Havoc988 :
    It started with a burglary
    Then it got friendly
    But it ended badly
  • Options
    coanunncoanunn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 368 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I would love to see you run mine, video of someone interacting with it will help me see what works great, not so great or not at all.

Any cave can lead to adventure! - NW-DQF4T7QYH

Thank you for your time if you get a chance to run it.
    Do you crave a good old fashioned dungeon crawl? One where the dungeon tells it's own story? The Dungeon Delves campaign is just for you! Start with my first release: NW-DQF4T7QYH Any cave can lead to adventure!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    akariyo wrote: »
    One more...just gonna' watch one more tsumoro & drakedge2 video and then I'm going to sleep...2 hours later! I just can't get enough of these! I love watching these videos and you guys truly deserve more views. If it's not any trouble, I would love if you could review my quest. (Pretty please! o.o) It's a rather silly quest and not too long but it's my very first quest so I would really love some feedback/criticism so I can work on improving it and future quests too.

Keep up the great work! <3

It's on my list to do, I imagine Tsumoro and I might tandum that one.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    delthanindelthanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'd love to see a video review of my quest! Would be very helpful to actually see what someone finds enjoyable/not enjoyable as it happens.

Going to need to subscribe to your channel. :p Should be extremely helpful for us to look through video reviews of each other's quests, thanks for doing this!

Link/code is in my signature
  • Options
    chinspinnerchinspinner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Three Dials was mine, thanks for playing and the review. Some good comments to consider in there.
    My new quest:

WIP
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have finally protected that dastardly Caravan in the foundry mission...also named... Protect the Caravan hehe. This was actually a lot of fun. It was actually different to how I imagined, but I really enjoyed it. Very good map!
  • Options
    darkaninddarkanind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    NW-DUCYKYQHA
    Pirate's Cove

Thanks for your time! :D
  • Options
    tabris82tabris82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow Tsumoro, awesome job on those reviews!

If you ever get time I would be honored if you ran mine :D

Tale of a key-losing Rat
    Short Code: NW-DLNI2LJDW
    url: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?271511-UGC-Tale-of-a-key-losing-Rat
    Difficulty: Variable (multiple choices)
    Avg. time: 23 min.

I have quite the list of foundry content to go through, but I will be sure to review yours as soon as possible.

Thanks! \(>^.^)>
  • Options
    nokturnelnokturnel Member Posts: 173 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I see you did my quest. Thanks for the positive review :)

I laughed so hard at the beginning when the Ambush scared you lol.

I'll post a link to your youtube video in my thread.
    -Protect the Caravan-
    Fun 15-20 Minute Heavy Combat Quest with a difficulty slider. Hand crafted environments and encounters.
    Code: NW-DSVCX8LD4
    Thread URL: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?257391-Protect-the-Caravan
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    'A Hero's Adventures' is now up and available on my channel. My apologies to the author initially as I forgot to tip I believe. But I did go back through again later just so I could drop you a tip :)
  • Options
    duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't you dare to forget to tip me! ;)
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • Options
    havoclhavocl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    Conflict between sworn enemies (NWS-DB3HIQPRH) by Havoc988 :
    It started with a burglary
    Then it got friendly
    But it ended badly
  • Options
    jaqazjaqaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Great idea!! Would appreciate you running my very first foundry. Probably not as flash as some of the others, but I think it is still a fun one. I will put yours on my list as well to return the favor.

Ravenlyn Caverns
    NW-DG3HR33SM

Thanks,
    ~ Jaqaz
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    @_@ Thanks for the playthrough tsumoro! great narration as always :D
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    beeblebrox69beeblebrox69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd love to see someone run through mine in a vid, so if you have an hour to kill, I'd be honored:

The Vaalyr Prophecy - Prologue: Misty Hollow
    NW-DISM87G71
    THE VAALYR PROPHECY
    PROLOGUE: MISTY HOLLOW
    NW-DISM87G71
    CH.1: GOBLIN GROTTO
    NW-DSR6ZUDM2
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the water.... I stike! This time with my newest video of Goblin Uprising!

Also, apologies I've not been as responsive, weekends I have me' other half over and I don't tend to get in much computer time. So, let me catch up with everyone.

@havocl, jaqaz and beeblebrox69 I shall indeed play your maps and look forward to them sooooooooo very much. Ask anyone, I consume Foundry quests like candy!

@visigoth18 Thanks mate that's quite kind. I might actually try your farming map part, I had a little looksy and I saw that you could pick classes to assist you which is kinda cool so I should show that off.
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    :] cool, just be aware if you try the map, "all the encounters are set to keep respawning...I got more play out of it that way" and the last time I messed with it I only had one class set up "The Tank" but once I've finished (The Headless Hero) I'll revisit the "combat" map...the Ideas come faster then I can make em >.< lol

and as far as being occupied with the real world...lol you know, it Does happen! XD
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the water.... I stike!

Glad you're back! I missed your videos.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    @visigoth18 Ah yes... real life. In an ideal world you would all be paid to make content and I would be paid to enjoy them! I am still going to have a nose around the map and all. The arena built map with the undead has a lot of detail to it. Very pleasing on the eyes.

@Zovya That is very sweet of you -dances- Make sure you let me know when your next map is out missy! I'm keen to get started hehe.

Also, shorlong if you read this I was not able to find your campaign. I went by the one in your sig but just couldn't locate it. Same goes under your author name and the campaign and quest name. Would you be able to update me on that so I can get involved hehe.

Thank you.
  • Options
    silithas97silithas97 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    I have a foundry quest ( about 20 mins long) called "An Adventure To Die For" that i would love to get played.
    NW-DD9NYO9ZP