• Options
    lowvoltslowvolts Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This worked. Thanks man!
  • Options
    morpheas768morpheas768 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Latest Patch Notes:

- Broke the game even more by making players unable to load the game if they were at Protector's Enclave the last time they logged off.
    - Trolled thousands of players who were under the impression that they are going to play today.
    - WIN
  • Options
    buckem420buckem420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This issue seems to be character specific, my lvl 60 TR will not load however my lvl 10 Cleric will (both in Protectors Enclave)

Edit: Rogue loads after tabbing out for 7-10 minutes and allowing the press any key to show up (pressing keys did not work prior to this showing up)

Edit 2: Now Cleric won't load but Rogue will, whatever this problem is it is very odd.
  • Options
    notmuchleftnotmuchleft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just fixed the issue for myself. I went from driver version 314.08 to 320.18
    Here are my specs for reference:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit (Service Pack 1)
    DirectX version: 11.0
    GPU processor: GeForce GTX 560M
    Driver version: 320.18
    Direct3D API version: 11
    Direct3D feature level: 11_0
    CUDA Cores: 192
    Core clock: 775 MHz
    Shader clock: 1550 MHz
    Memory data rate: 2500 MHz
    Memory interface: 192-bit
    Memory bandwidth: 60.00 GB/s
    Total available graphics memory: 10996 MB
    Dedicated video memory: 3072 MB GDDR5
    System video memory: 0 MB
    Shared system memory: 7924 MB
    Only two things in this life are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former. ~ Albert Einstein
  • Options
    killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its technically not the loading screen. The patcher comes up, patches the game fine. Then the loading screen comes up, you see the progress bar finish, then it sits on the final "loaded" screen before the in-game video, then that screen just doesn't go away on its own. I clicked anywhere on the screen and it immediately went into the game.

BTW, Im using all the latest drivers, including Nvidia.

Update: clicking anywhere doesn't always work. Sometimes its like the posters below said, you might have to alt-tab in/out a few times until you can click on the screen or hit any key to get into the game.
  • Options
    xenogear3xenogear3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I use a very very old Nvidia firmware.
    It is stuck :)
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    going to try to keep this bumped for a little bit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    insomeatinsomeat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you so much clansman2013, worked great
  • Options
    raisencain1raisencain1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, It worked :)
  • Options
    svearixsvearix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That worked! Thx man! But this mean they have to fix this new bugg the patch brought...loading bugg....
  • Options
    jaz182jaz182 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Norton security caused this to be my problem, I got rid of it, and it works now, until then I couldn't play this game.
  • Options
    berinimaberinima Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What works for me is: Running the game in FULLSCREEN mode and when I am stuck in the loading screen I switch to desktop and wait a couple of seconds. When I switch back to the game I usually can press any key to finally log in. If the "Press any key" message is not displayed I switch back and forth a couple of times. This always works sooner or later. It's annoying but doing so you can log in at least.
  • Options
    solfosolfo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ran into this issue several times today -- for me, what works, is this:
    - Alt tab from-and-back to the game.
    - Hit keys (often there would be message 'hit any key' after alt-tabbing back).
  • Options
    alckorqcalckorqc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This did not work for me, I have everything else set to max, maybe there is some other setting I must disable or lower?
  • Options
    boltz4lifeboltz4life Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's been like this pretty much since the minute the servers came back up from maintenance last night. Still not working for me. I've tried the whole tabbing out method and it seemed to help "trigger" something last night for the hit any key thing to pop up. Now, today I've been trying it for about 20 minutes and still stuck at loading screen. Sigh...
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alckorqc wrote: »
    This did not work for me, I have everything else set to max, maybe there is some other setting I must disable or lower?

Hmm, really not sure, I also have everything maxed out and the only setting I changed was the Shader quality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    alckorqcalckorqc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I moved both render and graphics sliders to 50% and it worked, but its so fugly :P
  • Options
    chillz1221chillz1221 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Shader change didn't work for me either, will have to try the other settings. :(
  • Options
    avenvingavenving Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The title, I log in, try to enter the world on any one of my characters and the loading screen just keeps spinning and spinning and doesn't do jack.
  • Options
    omtakomtak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    avenving wrote: »
    The title, I log in, try to enter the world on any one of my characters and the loading screen just keeps spinning and spinning and doesn't do jack.

Have the same problem :S
  • Options
    wraithstormwraithstorm Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems you are not the only one stuck.
  • Options
    leapsfromshadowsleapsfromshadows Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep. Stuck loading too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    g0pfishg0pfish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here ... loading bar full but then nothing happens ... been sitting on loading screen for about 10min now
  • Options
    deviousxcassiusdeviousxcassius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, same here. Stuck at the loading screen, even though it shows that it's 100% loaded.
  • Options
    prometheusenprometheusen Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thought there was something wrong with my computer or connection for a moment there. Glad I checked! Pressing a key didn't work for me, trying safe mode now.
  • Options
    sefeniasefenia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    I'm stuck as well. :(
    vn7W95H.png
  • Options
    karetkaret Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Worked for me, TY
    - SQUIRREL!
  • Options
    leapsfromshadowsleapsfromshadows Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It does eventually work though. I was stuck, so I Alt-Tabbed out. Checked back on it a few minutes later and it loaded in fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    avenvingavenving Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay! I'm not alone in my misery.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Have any of you changed the graphics settings to the Beta DirectX 11 setting? I just did that this morning and then had this problem an hour later. Never had the problem when it was on the default DirectX 9 setting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]