test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please Read if you are Stuck/Frozen at the Loading Screen

15678911»

Comments

• grymliegrymlie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ive been reading all the posts here and elsewhere it seems to me that the writers of this game dont really know whats going on at all. Ive been down now for 3 days get all the way to the Cryptic screen and game doesnt respond safe mode does nothn same problem .Tried to wait for it to respond then Fatal error occures timed out mutiple problems id say.Why dont they just dump last patch go back to how the programme was working quite fine a week ago and everyone will be satisfied .Please dont make me go back to WOW fix this issue and inform the players (the ones who fund you)on whats happening .Dezstravis post at the top doesnt explain or tell us sweet bugger all .It fixed it for many players but not all and im in the not all players.Please fix this problem so we can get back to this great.
  • theonlykrookustheonlykrookus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I know this is an old issue, but apprently it is still going on. Anytime I change my graphics, log out, and try to log back in, it freezes on the loading screen. I then have to restart in safe mode, put to full screen windowed, then turn the graphics back up. Going fullscreen just causes the game to crash all together
  • th3g0dsl4y3rth3g0dsl4y3r Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having the same difficulties with my account, have tried the exact same solutions, and nothing is working. It keeps saying that the 3D drivers have an error. If anyone knows how to fix this, please tell me.