What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.34-39

Comments

• Options
    reasonpolicereasonpolice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the problem with healer aggro is that clerics are not letting other party members generate any threat before they start throwing HoTs out. When I play my cleric in dungeons, I dps for the first 10 seconds or so and get my divinity up, I only throw heals out when people get below 50% HP. Also, the health gain on hit thing doesn't seem to draw any aggro, and it does a massive amount of healing if you put it on everything. So yeah I really don't have any problems on my cleric. Maybe I'll make a video of me running a dungeon or something... But I need to level a lot more before that happens :P
  • Options
    zenindelzenindel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have many things do that also when i open bags, chests, sometimes the theive/dungeoneer bags and never get them
  • Options
    naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Keep up the good work with the bugfixes.
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow that's it? no fix for all the exploits?
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Patch Notes

Castle Never
    • Players may no longer sneak past the final boss gate.

Companions
    • Companions can no longer be auto-summoned in certain states, which would occasionally leave the player with two Companions.

Foundry
    • Harper contacts now show the correct average playtime of quests.
    • When talking to Harpers, only projects of the same language as the player will show up by default in the Local search. The Featured search still shows all languages.

Gateway
    • Account Guard input fields and navigation buttons now display correctly in IE8.
    • Filter dropdowns on Gateway Mobile no longer overlap.
    • Gateway Mobile now has an outfit switcher, allowing players to switch between Fashion and Combat outfits.
    • Quantities of items (such as Astral Diamonds) attached in mail now display correctly.
    • The order of the filters in the Task List now matches the in-game filter order.
    • The error message is now more helpful when running into an error on login.
    • The Auction Search UI on Gateway Mobile has improved.
    • The translation for Guilds and Auction House lists has improved.
    • The height of text fields and dropdowns on Gateway Mobile has increased for easier use.
    • The login page now has a link back to playneverwinter.com.
    • The fonts on the Gateway login screen have improved.

Rewards and Items
    • Archon Shield now correctly grants +6 AC, down from +18 AC.
    • The benefit of the Double Astral Diamond Weekend has been removed in situations where it was still in effect.
    • The reset timer for chests has been changed in cases where a player logs out and back in again.
    • Coffer of Astral Diamonds now uses the same reward UI as other reward packs.
    • Items no longer go into the Overflow Bag if there is room in other bags.
    • Normal Dread Vault no longer gives Epic Dread Vault loot from the reward chest while the Dungeon event is active.
    • The Giftwrap Enchantment in the Level 60 Adventurer's Reward box now correctly grants a Rank 5 enchantment.

Stability
    • Another contributor to Out of Memory graphics crashes has been fixed.

UI
    • Autocomplete no longer automatically takes focus in chat.
  • Options
    clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great news that they're starting to fix Castle Never the Cheeseball's will be crying into their Cornflakes.... Now all you need to do is start patching up the holes to prevent them taking the shortcuts which let's them skip half the trash content.

Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yeah AH filter = BROKEN
    solyad1 wrote: »
    All this hard work on fixing issues with the gateway. How about spending some time fixing the actual IN GAME auction house filters? The only one that seems to work is the class filter. The level range doesn't, time remaining doesn't, current bid doesn't, buy-out price doesn't.

You all are onto a good thing here, now how about spending some resources to fix the in game experience and not the gateway most people use when they aren't even playing your game.
  • Options
    letriconletricon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    plz fix the heal threat/aggro once we get it even for the tank is hard 2 take back the aggro :'(
  • Options
    songreaver007songreaver007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL now we just need to be able to either craft or get bags as loot drop on high level dungeons .
  • Options
    disneffadisneffa Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    no more overflow? can u squeeze are balls any harder?
  • Options
    clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    disneffa wrote: »

No more putting items into the overflow bag when there's space in your main bags.... Try learning to read harder!
  • Options
    songreaver007songreaver007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the problem with healer aggro is that clerics are not letting other party members generate any threat before they start throwing HoTs out. When I play my cleric in dungeons, I dps for the first 10 seconds or so and get my divinity up, I only throw heals out when people get below 50% HP. Also, the health gain on hit thing doesn't seem to draw any aggro, and it does a massive amount of healing if you put it on everything. So yeah I really don't have any problems on my cleric. Maybe I'll make a video of me running a dungeon or something... But I need to level a lot more before that happens :P

The problem is some of the bosses at lvl 60 can take you down fast if you get caught unaware even if you are a good tank. This concept does not always work plus in some dungeons you get constant adds while your fighting the boss mob and those often tend to aggro on the cleric instantly. Try Liar of the mad dragon sometime and watch how the demons instant aggro on you when they spawn.
  • Options
    rumplestoneskinrumplestoneskin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so when are you programmers gona fix the pvp glitch were we dont get into the match and stuck in party cant leave group and not in the freaking match that is so anoying get to work on it already sheesh!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    it happens with any queue, dungeon, skrimish and pvp.
    so when are you programmers gona fix the pvp glitch were we dont get into the match and stuck in party cant leave group and not in the freaking match that is so anoying get to work on it already sheesh!!!
  • Options
    neverwinters02neverwinters02 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thats stupid no way to craft bags no way to drop bags only way its P2W bags: "give money to perfectworld just 10 dolars for a f u k i n g bag"
    theres my answer: no money to perfectworld untill they turn cash shop microtransactions and not a STUPID P2W CASH SHOP

SO **** the perfectworld, Cryptic did a nice game but perfectworld just being stupid
  • Options
    zenindelzenindel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think ah is fine my self lol if know what you are looking for
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thats stupid no way to craft bags no way to drop bags only way its P2W bags: "give money to perfectworld just 10 dolars for a f u k i n g bag"
    theres my answer: no money to perfectworld untill they turn cash shop microtransactions and not a STUPID P2W CASH SHOP

SO **** the perfectworld, Cryptic did a nice game but perfectworld just being stupid

Find a few epic items, sell them on the AH for diamonds, convert your diamonds into Zen & buy a bag...

Not really that much of a difficult concept if you're unwilling to spend the price of lunch on a game you enjoy.

Also 2 bags do drop through quests.
  • Options
    forumrichardforumrichard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm looking for unbinders and they never show up in my search :)
  • Options
    accident4proneaccident4prone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I agree that you should not immediately throw down Astral Shield and Hallowed ground and then wonder why you hold agro,

but the problem i see is that ADDS are used as a primary boss mechanic. and even if you have awesome Dps'ers in your group that get right on adds as they come up, they cannot for the life of them pull agro off you now that those adds came into the game with your AS and other heal spells ticking away. Even if the tank stops fighting the boss and runs over to get the adds off himself, he struggles.

I've been healing T-2 and CN dungeons last couple weeks and its a struggle. I call myself "The Kiting Tank" :cool:
  • Options
    bghostbghost Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013

that's right u win the game through bags......wtf.
    Items no longer go into the Overflow Bag if there is room in other bags.
    this means if you main bag is full it will go to your other bags. they are not getting rid of the overflow bag. and you do know u get bags for free right....
  • Options
    kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Giftwrap Enchantment in the Level 60 Adventurer's Reward box now correctly grants a Rank 5 enchantment.

To that, I never got my Rank 5 out of the Level 60 box. :c Rip, did want it too. ;; Y did I open it today before patch y. Is there a way to possibly get it still? xD
    Also, the trade market still doesn't search right by levels. I also experience an issue when buying things with gold, I at times have to re-purchase something multiple times until I finally get it, or at times I get the wrong item then what I purchased.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • Options
    meridian113meridian113 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And still no Tomes for companion training.
    Still stacked with level 15 companion on level 60 char.
    Romantic
  • Options
    rood4everrood4ever Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The benefit of the Double Astral Diamond Weekend has been removed in situations where it was still in effect.

That was not a bug! That was a feature!
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shifted111 wrote: »
    I was feeling the same way for a while, but I'm actually leaning toward keeping it the way it is. Yes, it makes things incredibly difficult, but logically a healer would draw monsters' attention.

In PnP an enemy that ignores my fighter is in for a world of hurt not to mention that I can pretty much guarantee that he's not going to move towards the cleric fast.
    I like that it makes things more realistic.

If it was realistic they wouldn't be turning their backs at people with weapons.
  • Options
    switchblaydeswitchblayde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    disneffa wrote: »

Can you twits even read ? It says it will not go into an overflow bag if there is space in your inventory bags. It doesn't say its removed the overflow at all. 2kool4skool ?
  • Options
    corleone33corleone33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Patch Notes

UI
    • Autocomplete no longer automatically takes focus in chat.

This alone is worth the downtime.
  • Options
    gumakk555gumakk555 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for keeping us in loop
  • Options
    selfmadewolfselfmadewolf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    clortbags wrote: »
    Find a few epic items, sell them on the AH for diamonds, convert your diamonds into Zen & buy a bag...

Not really that much of a difficult concept if you're unwilling to spend the price of lunch on a game you enjoy.

Also 2 bags do drop through quests.

Exactly.
    No big deal if you can convert in-game money into Zen.
  • Options
    mquarmocmquarmoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    corleone33 wrote: »
    This alone is worth the downtime.

I agree, I too was waiting for this for a long time.
  • Options
    accident4proneaccident4prone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And still no Tomes for companion training.
    Still stacked with level 15 companion on level 60 char.
    Romantic

you can always get a Rare companion that will go to lvl 25 in the Zen shop. Better yet do what i did and buy the PvP Companion and the Drake seals Companion for no real money out of your pocket.

But do agree, i would love to get my actual tanking companion up to 25
  • Options
    deadstretchdeadstretch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    exittium wrote: »
    Still wish something would be done about healer threat/agro...
    Yep. I would have thought this balance issue would have been at the top of their list. Since, you know, it a pretty ****ing huge bug!
This discussion has been closed.